Destiel is My Piece of Heaven. (katisacat and Krystal_Atems_Girl)

Dean smiled, searching for any other knots, working them out one by one. He wanted the other yo feel better. "Do you have any other knots in places besides your back?" He asked, wanting him to be completly relaxed. He was toying with telling him.

Castiel nodded. "In my feet..." He mumbled, too relaxed to really process anything besides how good he felt. "But you don't have to... This was plenty..."

Dean smiled. "Its no trouble, really Cas. I want to." He promised, smiling softly as he took the angel's shoes and socks off, kneeling and starting to rub the other's right foot. He could feel how tense it was, and did his best to get out each knot.

Cas sat up straight again, amazed at how loose his back was then gasped softly and gripped the chair a little as he groaned as his tense, sore foot was massaged so, closing his eyes as he let out a soft groan at the feeling. "It seems true what they say, that the muscles and nerves in the feet are connected to the rest of the body..."

Castiel groaned as he was fully loosened up and he sighed in satisfaction as he relaxed back in the chair, his eyes half closed as he enjoyed the relaxed feeling.

Dean smiled, stopping his rubbing when he felt all the knots were gone. "Do you feel better now, Cas?" He asked softly, taking a sipbof a beer he just got out of the fridge. He was a little stiff too, but he ignored it. When Sam was around, he'd ask him to do it. He blushed a little as he spoke next. "Cas, can we talk?" He was worried about what the angel might say, but he needed to tell him, or he'd drive himself crazy.

Cas nodded. "Yes, much better, thank you Dean." His voice, though still deep and monotone, seemed a little softer and more calm as he relaxed in the chair. He then opened his eyes and looked over at Dean. "We are already talking. But if you have something specific to talk about, we can talk about it."

Dean smiled. "You're welcome cas. This was the least I could do." He replied softly, running his hand through his hair and taking in a breath. It was now or never. "Cas, I'm not even sure if you'll fully understand what I'm about to tell you, but I need to say it." His blush got deeper, and he twiddled his thumbs slightly. "I'm in love with you. I have been for awhile now." There. He'd finally said it. He could feel the weight being lifed from his chest, even if he tightened in fear at rejection.

Dean smiled a little even if on the inside he was crying. "Well, good." Was all he said, sitting back in his chair and drinking his beer. Of course he didn't unerstand! Why had he thought he would anyway? He looked at Castiel, getting closer to him. Before he could really rationalize what he was doing, he kissed him. Sam came in then room to get himself another beer, but quickly turned away. Whenever his brother kissed someone, it always ended in sex.

Castiel looked at Dean as he seemed saddened by his response and began to ask. "Dean? Are you o-" Then his eyes widened in shock and he gasped softly, freezing in place as he felt his heart jump. W-What? What was this? What was he doing? He felt his face go red and his heart race but seemed unable to move. "M-Mmm?" He let out the sound of muffled confusion. He didn't understand what Dean was doing or why his body was reacting so strangely. He felt the piece of flesh in his pants begin to tense up and he felt tingly. What was going on?

Dean broke the kiss, blushing wildly. He was so embarrassed he was stuttering. "S-sorry..." he replied, looking down at his own cock which was struggling to break free from jeans. It made looking at Castiel even harder. He blushed heavily still, taking a long look at the angel before he raised an eyebrow. "Cas.. you have an erection. Is that even possible?"

Castiel's eyes were wide and his face was a deep red as he stared at Dean in shock. He didn't understand what was going on but when Dean pointed out his erection he looked down and gasped in surprise, covering his crotch and falling of the chair in his scrambling, grunting in pain as he tried to keep his groin covered. "I-I don't understand... what's going on?"

Dean looked curious. "Well, if it makes you feel any better, I got one too." He replied, before he blushed. He didn't believe he was even gonna ask this, but he knew the other wouldn't know how to deal with it. "This hasn't happened to you before. Can I help? I know how to make it go away." He added, blushing as he thought about it, his already stretched pants straining more at the idea of helping Castiel in that way.

Cas was blushing madly as he looked at Dean, still covering his bulge as he stammered. "D-Dean I... W-What exact context did you intend when you said you loved me...?" He asked, seeming to be starting to catch on.

Castiel's eyes widened a little more and he blushed more as well. He looked down slowly, processing this new information. "I... I see..." He said quietly, blushing madly as he said. "I-I don't know how it feels to love like that... but... you are the most important person to me Dean..."

Dean walked over to castiel, stroking his cheek softly. "You're most important to me too." He whispered, wanting to kiss him again, but not not sure if he should. He looked at Castiel. "Maybe even angels can change, cas." He added softly, both hands holding the other's face as he kissed him again.

Cas looked at Dean, actually seeming shy as Dean said he was most important to him and then he gasped softly and blushed more, his heart beating erratically as he was kissed again and closed his eyes tightly in embarrassment.

Back
Top Bottom