Destiel is My Piece of Heaven. (katisacat and Krystal_Atems_Girl)

Dean stroked his cheek softly as he kissed him, breaking away for air. He took in a breath, watching castiel in wonderment. "The offer is still on the table if you want help with that erection." He said softly, blushing.

Castiel was left breathless, panting softly when Dean pulled away and he held his chest with one hand. "I-I think something's wrong with my body Dean... I-I feel hot... like my whole body's burning up... and my heart is palpating frantically..."

Dean shook his head chuckling a little as he took Castiel's hand in his. "No, you're okay, Cas. That's a normal reaction to kissing the one you love." He replied softly, still blushing though he was relaxing, leading the angel to his bedroom in the bunker.

Dean smiled softly, showing castiel into the room before closing the door behind him. "Please, make yourself comfortable cas." He said softly, taking his own shoes off along with his shirt. He was feeling warm too. He sat on the bed, motioning for castiel to the same. This was gonna be interesting.

Castiel looked at Dean, blushing more as he saw him shirtless and stood there, still barefoot from the massage. He nodded softly and sat down beside him, still blushing brightly.

Castiel's eyes widened in surprise at Dean's almost order and he blushed more, looking down as he started to unbutton his shirt then blushed more and let out a soft moan in the kiss, closing his eyes tightly.

"Just let it happen, baby" he ordered on Castiel's lips, pushing him down on the bed as he trailed kisses down the angel's neck and chest, pulling off the other's pants before undoing his and letting both his boxers and jeand fall yo thr floor.

Castiel blushed more and his heart skipped wildly as Dean called him baby and he swallowed down his nerves as he was pushed down and he shivered, panting softly at the kisses and he closed his eyes, trying not to think too much about it. He did like the feeling after all. "D-Dean..." He murmured as he was kissed and blushed more as he was stripped then his eyes widened as he saw Dean naked.

Castiel was panting softly as he shivered at Dean's kisses and blushed madly as he watched him, his eyes then widened and he gasped softly, shivering as Dean licked the tip of his hard cock. His eyes then widened more and he gasped, arching his back as he moaned deeply from Dean's sudden, furious sucking. "D-Dean...!" He gasped out his name as he gripped at the bed sheets and moaned with his sucking.

Castiel moaned and squirmed under his touch and sucking, panting heavily as he closed his eyes tightly. "D-Dean... I-I think... S-Something's strange..." He managed to gasp out as he gasped and moaned more, feeling his balls start to tense up.

Dean smirked taking his mouth off Castiel's cock with a pop. "Its all normal baby. uou're getting ready to ejaculate." He explained softly before went back to sucking the angels cock, massaging his balls gently. He was gonna swallow it all down for his baby.

Castiel was left panting heavily when Dean pulled away and blushed madly, his heart skipping and he actually let out a soft whimper when Dean called him baby again then he gasped and moaned deeply, gripped the sheets tightly as he was sucked and played with more before his eyes widened and he gasped Dean's name a few times before he groaned and arched his back a little. "D-Deeeaannnn~!" he moaned out Dean's name all shaky and pleasure filled as he came hard into Dean's mouth.

Dean smiled, drinking it all down like castiel drank his beers. He got of the angel's cock with a pop, shimmying up to french kiss the other, relishing the taste of his tounge and cum inside his mouth. "I love you so much, cas. My baby." He muttered after breaking the kiss, wondering if castiel would want to return the favor.

Castiel's eyes were wide and he blushed madly as he saw Dean drink up all of his cum and he was left panting heavily, blushing madly as that was his first orgasm since he was created over a dozen millenia ago. He moaned softly in the kiss and looked at Dean, seeming exhausted as he looked quite shy and embarrassed at his words. "I... I think I... love you too... Dean..." He said quietly as he continued to pant.

Dean smiled and stroked Castiel's cheek. He gave him a light kiss. "That's the best thing i've heard all day, baby." He whispered, kissing him again beforelooking down at himself. 'Think I could have some help to cas?" He wondered about having full on sex with him, though he didn't voice it.

Castiel was blushing madly and nodded softly. "I... I can try... I wasn't able to focus on the specifics though with the... feelings... I was experiencing..." He slowly sat up and looked at Dean, blushing brightly.

Back
Top Bottom