Destiel is My Piece of Heaven. (katisacat and Krystal_Atems_Girl)

Castiel blushed madly in the kiss and swallowed nervously, nodding softly as he softly pecked Dean's lips and continued such pecks down his neck, his chest, his stomach, before pausing as he reached the top of his cock.

Castiel's face got even redder so his face was completely covered in a deep red hue. He nodded softly as he slowly took it into his mouth, all the way down his throat since angels did not make use of their gag reflexes.

Dean let out a loud, throaty moan as Castiel took his whole ten inches into his mouth, bucking up into the other's mouth. "That feels so good baby... thrust onto me, lick it. Make me cum" he moaned, and sam could hear them as he passed Dean's room to get to his own. A smile crossed his face.

Castiel blushed madly, trembling a little at the sound of Dean's moan, somehow it made his heart race and made him happy. He let out a muffled confirmation and began bouncing his head a little, he noticed his teeth were scraping a little and quickly covered them with his lips so as not to hurt Dean and gave big, long bounces, going all the way up so only the tip was in his mouth then going all the way back down to take all ten inches, up and down, up and down.

Dean groaned deeply and loudly. "No baby, keep your teeth on me. I like that" he ordered, fisting a hand in Castiel's hair as he groaned. He was getting closer and closrr to his limit, psnting quickly. "Ohhh! CAS!! YES!!"

Castiel blushed brightly when he said to use his teeth and he did as he instructed, lightly scraping his teeth along his shaft as he bobbed, his tongue lightly flicking the tip when he pulled up then sucking softly when he pulled down. Seemed he was getting the hang of it.

Dean gripped at the blankets as Castiel sucked him off. "Ah, cas! Yes! Just like that baby!" He moaned out in pleasure, thrusting up into his mouth. This felt so good. And every minute castiel sucked him off made him sink into euphoria.

Castiel seemed very happy to be making Dean feel so good and he let out a muffled, happy moan as he sucked a little harder on the down thrusts and flicked the tip faster with the up thrusts.

Dean groaned out in pleasure, gripping the blankets. "Mm, just like that baby. You ready to take the load? I'm so close to cumming" he moaned, pulling Castiel's hair a bit. He could feel the vibration as his angel moned, and he threw his head back in pleasre. "Ughh, i'm gonna fuck you so hard.." he moaned, voicing his want while wrapped in pleasure.

Castiel groaned a little when his hair was pulled and he sucked harder, keeping his head down so he was taking all of it and even managing to lap at Dean's balls. He blushed brightly at his words and trembled a little.

Dean's eyes closed, and he moaned loudly, the cum burdting from his cock like an explosive river. He gripped the sheets with one hand an cas's hair with the other, , mouth hanging open. "Fuck... cas... that was amazing..." he panted, slowly pulling his dripping cock out of his angel's mouth.

Cas's eyes widened in surprise by the power of his ejaculation and he swallowed it, blushing a little as he was held there then looked up at Dean, blushing incredibly as he said. "I-I am glad to have been able to help..." He said quietly as he backed up a little to reach for his clothes.

Dean frowned as cas reached for his clothes. "Cas... Don't go. Stay with me here." He asked softly, blushing. Now that he knew that the other cared for him, he didn''t want to let him go. He wanted his angel held tightly to himas he slept.

Castiel blushed brightly and hesitated a moment, he should really check on things in heaven but he nodded and scooted back onto the bed. "As you wish..."

Castiel blushed and kissed back kind of awkwardly in the kiss before blushing in the embrace and nodding shyly. "I... believe I love you as well Dean..."

Castiel blushed softly at the kiss and nodded, holding an arm around Dean as he stared at the ceiling. Unless he was horribly injured or weakened, he didn't need to sleep. In fact, right now, he was feeling stronger than ever for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom