Destiel is My Piece of Heaven. (katisacat and Krystal_Atems_Girl)

From Castiel's hand, a glowing orb appeared. It was bright and you had to squint to look at it but you could do so without damage. He nodded as he studied the orb then made it disappear. "Alright. Now I need you to touch me. However you wish, but it needs to last for a couple of minutes."

Dean smirked taking castiel's hand, pulling on to the bed with him. He started with a long, passionate kiss, pulling off castiel's tench coat. "I love you baby." He whispered, peppering kisses all over his angels face and neck, unbuttoning his shirt.

Castiel blinked in surprise when he was pulled onto the bed and gasped a little, blushing madly as he was kissed and slowly undressed. He blushed more at his words and shivered at his kisses to his face and neck. "D-Dean..." He almost whimpered his name, blushing incredibly as his heart raced.

Dean smirked, getting on top of him. "What is it baby?" He asked, kissing and sucking at his angel's neck, marking him as his. He was feeling so negelected by his boyfriend, he wanted to fuck him into the bed so hard.

Castiel groaned softly and panted a little as he sucked on his neck, making him blush more then he stammered. "I-I think that's enough... I still need to test the results..."

Cas blushed more in the steamy kiss and sat up, catching his breath a little before holding out his hand in the same position. "You might want to look away, if my theory is right this will blind you." He waited for Dean to look away and created the orb again, as he'd predicted, it was hundreds of times brighter than the last on, he studied it, though any human would have been blinded instantly then made it vanish. "As I thought..."

Dean nodded and looked away, closing his eyes tightly. He could still faintly see it though, so bright it was. When Castiel extinguished it, he looked over at him, head tilted. "What does it mean, Cas?" He asked, curious.

Castiel looked up at him and stood, facing him. "I'm not entirely sure why this is happening. But it seems that physical contact with you, Dean, gives me more power. I feel stronger and my powers increase in velocity more with the more contact I have with you. I don't know what it means, or why it's happening. But it might be how I can beat Raphael."

Dean looked at him. "Well, whatever I can do to help, Cas. I know he's your bother, but he's kind of an asshole." He admitted, running a hand through his hair, startled when a ball of green fire appeared in his free hand at the mear thought of Raphael. "Cas, I'm human, right?" He asked, ball extinguishing as he though about sammy and Castiel.

Castiel walked over and took Dean's hand, inspecting it carefully. "It's a very rare power that some humans can possess. It's a very powerful fire that is linked directly to a human's soul. It will harm any the wielder sees as an enemy, but can also heal those he sees as friend. It's been centuries since I last saw it. It can only be used when a certain block on the heart of a soul is broken or removed..."

Castiel shook his head. "It's different for every human. For each one it would be the most difficult to break. Some would have a block on trust, while others had a block on empathy, some compassion..." He then nodded at the next question. "Yes. But this power is a direct link to your soul. It probably wouldn't be able to kill Raphael except in the most desperate of circumstances. For example, if he was about to kill Sam, it might kill Raphael then."

Dean nodded, understanding. He smiled at castiel, stroking his cheek softly before he kissed him. "I know what it was that I broke. Love. When I finally admitted myfeelings to you, that's when it broke I think." He explained, gently playing with his angel's fingers, intertwining them with his. He gave him another kiss. "I love you, Cas."

Dean grinned wider than he ever had in his life. "Really Cas?" He asked, knowing the angel had previously only thought believed he loved him before. To hear he actually concretely reciprocate, made his heart glow. He have Castiel another kiss. "Mine." He muttered softly against the other lips, squeezing his hands

Dean grinned wider, crashing his lips to castiel's in utter euphoria, running his hands down his angels body, undoing both their clothes. He was glad he'd locked the door. "I want you so bad Cas. Let me make love to you, my heart." He whispered against his angel's lips, kissing all around his jawline and neck.

Castiel gasped in surprise and grunted a little as his lips were suddenly crushed under the intense kiss and he blushed madly shivering a little at his hands. His eyes then widened in surprise and his heart skipped wildly at Dean's words. He shivered and whimpered softly at Dean's kisses and panted a little. "D-Dean..." He said, blushing madly as he tried to come up with a response, his brain becoming clouded by the feeling of Dean's lips on him.

Dean kissed at castiel's bare chest, looking up at him with a curious smile as he heard his angel mutter his name. "What is it, my heart?" He asked softly, and castiel would be able to to see the, love, lust and slight worry in his eyes. He thought mayb he'd done something wrong.

Castiel was panting softly and he blushed brightly as he looked down at Dean and looked to the side shyly. "I... I love you..." He murmured quietly.

Dean could feel himself getting harder. "I love you too, Cas. More than words can explain." He told him softly, giving him a loving kiss. He needed him. He grabbed the lube from the drawer, and smiled. He gave his angel a light kiss. "Let me make love to you, Cas."

Back
Top Bottom