Destiel is My Piece of Heaven. (katisacat and Krystal_Atems_Girl)

Castiel's eyes widened as he gasped then groaned as Dean pushed one, then two fingers into his tight entrance. Groaning as he panted and gripped the bed sheets tightly, his eyes slightly closed. "D-Dean..." He groaned.

Dean smirked, moaning a bit himself. "You're so tight Cas." He groaned, adding another finger, reapeating the scizzoring motion. He was enjoying the feel of his hand in castiel's ass, and also the sound of his angels moans. He inserted his fourth finger. "You won't be tight by the time i'm done with you, cas." He said, smirking.

Castiel gasped and groaned in slight pain as he added the third finger then gasped and closed his eyes tightly, gripping the bed sheets tightly as he panted harder in pain from the fourth finger. "D-Dean...!" He gasped out in pain.

Dean frowned. He hadn"t meant to hurt him. He extacted the last finger. "I'm sorry love." He replied softly, reaching up to give his angel a kiss in apology. He had wanted to pleasure him, not hurt him. He guessed he got a little carried away.

Dean nuzzled his lover a bit, keeping the three fingers in and moving them slower than before. He peppered kisses all along Castiel's lips, jawline and neck, wanting to hear the angel moan in pleasure. He felt bad for hurting him.

Castiel panted and shivered a little at Dean's kisses, squirming at the strange feeling in his bottom before it started to feel good and he moaned softly.

Dean kissed his angel, running a hand through the angel's soft locks. "I love you, Cas." He whispered against the others lips, feeling his ass contract. He could feel that he was starting to like it. "Should put that last finger in?"

Castiel blushed madly and grunted a little in the kiss before he gasped and groaned deeply at the fourth finger, gripping the bed sheets as he looked up at Dean through half closed, slightly teary eyes, overwhelmed from the feeling. "O-Ohhh... D-Dean..." he couldn't seem to formulate a sentence.

Castiel groaned as he panted softly and closed his eyes as he twitched a little as Dean moved his fingers in him. "Y-Yes..." He moaned as his heart raced.

Castiel groaned and panted softly at the thrusts and light kisses as he closed his eyes and gripped the bed sheets. After a couple moments he said. "O-Ok... a little more is ok..."

Dean smiled aoftly and gave Castiel another light kiss. "Alright, a little more then." He replied, pushing his cock in just a little bit further on the next thrust. He kept a slow and steady pace, kissing his angel everywhere. "Oh baby, you feel so good."

Castiel gasped softly and groaned deeper as he went deeper, gripping the bed sheets. He blushed brightly and looked away shyly as Dean said he felt good. He panted heavier and groaned with the thrusts.

Dean gave Castiel a deep and loving kiss. "I love you, Cas." He murmurred softly, snuggling into him as he thrust just a little harder, but not pushing it in any farther. He was enjoying the sounds his sexy angel was making.

Back
Top Bottom