Destiel is My Piece of Heaven. (katisacat and Krystal_Atems_Girl)

None bu the winchester boys and Crowley knew about the crown, and the boys currently had him trapped in the basement, so castiel had no reason to worry. Dean sighed, sipping his drink. "One of these days I'll tell him how I feel sammy"

Castiel appeared in the room moments after he said that, so he didn't hear what Dean said, but it would certainly give him a start. "It appears you boys did well in hiding the crown's existence. Thank you." He nodded his thanks then asked. "How did you find it?"

Dean took a sip of his drink, trying to hide the soft blush on his fheeks. He always smiled when Castiel was around. "Thanks Cas." He replied before Sam motioned to Dean of his jean ptoblem, distacting castiel with the story. " We were on a murder case in a small town when we ran into Gabriel. He trapped us in a tv warp, so we trapped him. Few days later we were digging up ghost bones and found the crown instead." He explained as Dean ran to his room to take care of himself, hoping castiel hadn't noticed.

(lol, wow, he must be really embarrassed to have his fheeks blushing XP)

Castiel nodded as he listened to Sam, looking confused as he saw Dean rush out of the room then replied. "I see... the crown has been missing for many centuries. I am curious as to how it would go from Jerusalem to a grave site in Detroit." He pondered this for a moment then looked at the door Dean had just rushed out through. "Is there... something wrong with Dean?" He asked Sam uncertainly.

(Its cause he loves cas so very much. Hehe.)

"Well, if there's anything i've learned in my years of being a hunter Cas, its that anything is possible. You said its been missing a long time, right? Well, maybe it got stolen at some point, and it just kept changing hands until it got to the geave?" He offered, looking curious. He took a sip of his beer, then winced slightly. "He's fine. He just had something he had to take care of in his room." He almost hoped Castiel was curious enough to check on him, because maybe then Dean would tell the angel how he feels.

(lol)

Castiel nodded at Sam's offered explanation of the crown. "I suppose that could be true." He said then nodded, not questioning what Sam said about Dean. "I see... I suppose I will go now. I've spent enough time down here. Heaven is still in a wreck with Raphael trying to take Father's place." He turned to vanish.

Sam nodded, watching him go and rolling his eyes as he could hear his brother's moans for castiel. Clearly, he was masturbating. "You get any louder, he'll appear in your room thinking you called him" sam teased, and the sounds just stopped as dean blushed though sam couldn't see.

Cas coughed up some blood and replied. "I'm fine... Dean... A follower of my brother found me... I managed to get away before Raphael showed up..." Dean would notice he was still holding his angel blades, coated in blood. He sighed sadly and closed his eyes. This war was really taking a toll on him.

Dean gave him a sympathetic and loving look, taking the warm water from sam as he came in. " well, lets clean you up anyway" he told the other, towweling off the blood from anywhere he could see. Sam looked worried too, but didn't voice his concerns. He knew it was better to stay quiet. Dean frowned. "Lay low here for a little while. We' ve got enough angel and demon traps around the place to stop an army" he half ordered, knowing the angel was hurting, whether he admitted it or not. .

Castiel looked up at Dean, his eyes showing how broken he felt for a moment before they closed again and he sighed tiredly. "Very well... but I can't.. stay..... for long......." And... he was asleep.

Dean nodded. "Good. You need rest." He replied, looking worried, but also smiling a little. It would be nice to have the angel around, even if it was only for a little. He wished that they could just stop this war. He wanted his angel back.

Dean sat in a chair next to the bed. "Careful Cas. Here, let me help." He ordered, gently holding the other as he helped hin into a sitting posistion on the bed. "Do you need anything?" He asked softly, wanting to get him whatever food or some such he might want. He rarely got to dote on the angel, so he was taking every minute now.

Cas swished the water in his mouth then spat it back into the cup, it came out to be a very dark red and he stood up. "I'll wash it." He said simply and went to the sink to dump the bloody water.

Castiel nodded as he washed the blood out of the cup and set it to dry. "Thank you for letting me hide out here. I should be out of your hair by morning, I'm already almost fully healed."

Dean smiled a little. "Its really no trouble Cas. I don't see you much anymore. Its nice to have you around for a change." He admitted truthfully, getting himself a beer. He was only drinking to keep himself from worrying to much.

Cas nodded. "I apologize for not being more sociable. The war with heaven is... time consuming to say the least." He dried his hands then turned to look at Dean.

Dean nodded, taking a sip of his beer. "Its not really your fault cas. I blame all the other angels we don't like." He admitted, meaning excluding Annie and himself. Dean didn't trust any of the others, and he was still sore at Gabriel for repeatedly killing him.

Back
Top Bottom