Destiel is My Piece of Heaven. (katisacat and Krystal_Atems_Girl)

Castiel nodded. "If I can defeat my brother, whom is the biggest influences pushing towards restarting the apocalypse, it would become much easier to set the rest of heaven back upon the path of humanity." He sighed a little, wishing it didn't have to be this way. That he could win this war without killing his brother.

Dean put a hand on his shoulder reasurringly. He knew he was struggling about this. "Things will work out, Cas." He tried to comfort, his excited mood about having some power of his own extinguished in the wake of the seriousness.

Sam nodded. "Hopefully, Cas."

Dean got out of the car followed by sam, locking it. "You hungry cas?" He asked, even if he knew he probably wasn't. They sat fown and sam ordered his usual, a cobb salad. Dean rolled his eyes at the rabbit food, ordering a bacon cheeseburger.

Castiel shook his head. "I am not." He said simply as he sat beside Dean and placed a hand on Dean's knee, in his mind he was only keeping contact to gain more strength, though it might seem affectionate.

Sam continued. "Yeah. Legend says there's a book of magics. Someone must've tound it." He explained, looking worried.

Dean looked at his brother. "So, is there a way to counteract it?"

Sam nodded again. "Yes. Another book. Located in a castle in a fae forest."

Dean looked confused. "Then how do we get it?"

Dean breathed a sigh of relief. "Well, things are looking ip a bit. Told you we were due for a win. Who's castle did the book say it was?" He asked, shivering a little at Castiel 's absentminded rubbing. He wasn't gonna get a boner in a diner. He wasn't!!

Sam sighed. "It didn't. But fae are usually nice. Maybe they'll let us borrow it in return for getting the book back?" He looked at castiel for an answer.

Castiel nodded softly. "Yes, I believe they would. They are generally kind hearted creatures, not to be confused with fairies, who are mischievous and crafty. But Fae are simple, peace-loving creatures. If they feel you are honest in wanting to stop the murders, they would most certainly give you the book."

Dean ate one of his fries then took another bite of his burger. He loved the burgers at this place. He was focusing on the taste rather than the feel of castiel's hand on his thigh. Sam was finished with jis salad and was quietly sipping on his coffee as he waited for Dean to finish his burger. "Should we drive there, Cas? Sam asked, looking curious.

Sam nodded, understanding. Dean looked curious as he ate his burger. "Sam, did it say which castle it is. From what I understand there are 4 courts." He asked, taking another bite of his burger.

Sam pulled a book from his bag. "Yeah. The dark court castle. Says that the original rular was killed by fae hunting nazi's back in the 40's. The ruler now is a king. Legend says hes the only fae to not have found his soulmate. He's the deceased queen's uncle." He explained, Dean scratcjing his chin as he ate a few more fries. This was interesting.

Back
Top Bottom