Destiel is My Piece of Heaven. (katisacat and Krystal_Atems_Girl)

Dean smirked in satisfaction, pulling him into his bedroom and locking the door. He pinned Castiel to the wall, kissing him roughly, and biting the other man's lip. "You want it, Cas? You want me inside you, Baby?" He rumbled, smirking.

Castiel's eyes widened and he gasped in surprise as he was pinned and groaned at the rough treatment then blushed more and looked down a little and Dean's question. "I-I suppose... I wouldn't mind..."

Dean smirked, kissing him roughly and palming Castiel's cock through his suit pants, teasing him. "Well then baby, ley me out you in more of a mood" he replied with a wink,btrailing his hands with him as he slid down Cas's body, undoing his pants with and underwear with his teeth. Once they were successfully on the floor, Dean smirked, taking all of castiel in his mouth.

Castiel was blushing madly as he whimpered in the kiss before he gasped and tensed a little as his member was palmed. He then blushed more and gasped, a groan soon escaping his lips as he gripped the wall behind him as he was taken all the way down Dean's throat. "D-Dean..." He groaned.

Dean groaned into the head. "That's the way you like it, huh baby?" He smirked a little, flicking the tip of his tongue on Castiel's ballsack. It felt like he hadn't had him in months, so he was enjoying the sounds of his moans.

Castiel blushed madly at Dean's words then he gasped and trembled a little at the flick to his balls, soon panting heavily as he moaned, leaning back against the wall as he closed his eyes in pleasure.

Castiel reached forward and timidly gripped Dean's hair, panting heavily at the flicking and moaning deeply as he spoke on his cock. He nodded shyly, blushing more as he panted out "Y-Yes Dean..."

Castiel began panting heavier as he felt himself building and he then gasped and moaned deeply, gripping Dean's hair tighter as he came hard down Dean's throat.

Dean smirked, drinking down every last drop. He flicked his tongue on castiel's ballsack one more time before coming off with a pop, kissing him hard. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard, Cas" he groaned, pulling his pants down before shoving it all inside him forcefully, licking and biting at the angel's neck. "Damn, I love you, Cas."

Castiel was panting heavily, blushing madly and shivering at Dean's tongue then gasped and groaned a little in the kiss, his heart jumping and his face turning crimson at Dean's words before he gasped and cried out in slight pain as he was taken so suddenly and forcefully, groaning deeply as he gripped Dean's shoulders, still against the wall. "D-Dean..." Was all he managed to groan out.

Dean smirked, liking and biting at any bare skinn he could find, one hand holding the angel against the wall as the other, fisted in Cas's wings. He was enjoying the sounds thebother was making as he thrusted quickly into him. Dean captured cas's lips in another sensual kiss, smirking a bit as he gently tugged on the angel's feathered wings.

Castiel was gasping and moaning frantically at the rough treatment, hardly able to catch his breath with the fast thrusts and he groaned in the kiss. He blushed madly and shivered a little as Dean grabbed his wings and whimpered softly at the tug to the sensitive feathers.

Dean smirked into the kiss, thusting quicker. He bit cas's lip softly, kissing him hard as he played with the angels wings, stroking pilling and massing jis larg handbinto it, as the ot by er hsnd v played with cas's cock. "I love uou, Cas. Damnit i do."

Castiel was panting and gasping desperately, moaning frantically as he was taken and played with so much. He whimpered at the attention to his wings and gasped and groaned deeper as his cock was played with, all the while moaning desperately as he was fucked into the wall. He whimpered softly at the words and gasped out. "I-I... Ohhh... I love you.. toooooo..."

Dean quickened his thrusts, smorking as he licked and bit ang place he could reach. Ine hand stroked off the angel's cock, while the other was still fisted in one of Castiel's wings. He grunted quickly thrusting as he came, kissing Castiel roughly. "Mine. Forever." He mutterex posessively, nipping at the angel's now kiss swollen lips.

Castiel at this point was practically screaming in overwhelming pleasure, gasping and moaning desperately as he was fucked so hard and fast, as he was kissed, licked, stroked and held before he gasped and moaned deeply as Dean came in him, causing his own orgasm to build and explode again as he moaned weakly in the kiss as he squirted along Dean's chest. He blushed madly and trembled, loving how possessive Dean was and he whimpered softly, nodding shyly as he panted hard. "Y-Yes... Dean..."

Dean ran a hand through Castiel's wing, giving him a more tender kiss this time. "Good. I wouldn't have it any other way." He murmured softly, smiling at the angel as he grabbed a towel from a nearby table, cleaning himself off. Even if he loved Cas so much, in the back of his mind, he wondered. Was he really wothy of the angel? Did Cas really feel the same? He wondered how in the world an angel could love him.

Castiel was panting heavily and as Dean pulled away he moaned softly as Dean slipped out of him and he slumped down against the wall, his legs weak from the overwhelming pleasure and he looked up at Dean, for the first time in a long time, he had a small smile on his face, he did seem to love Dean, even if he wasn't sure how to express it or even how to understand it.

After that rough sex, Dean gave castiel a soft kiss, Helping him up and leading him to the bed. "Come now, rest. We'll have a good cuddle." He muttered, eyes half lidded as he came down from the pleasure. He was reeling at the facknthat someone so magnificent as Castiel could love him. Once he had Cas settel, he snuggled him, kissing the angel's shoulder sloftly.

Dean let out a breath. "Sometimes I wonder how you could ever love a fuck up like me." He whispered, and you could hear just a hint of his father there. John Winchester had broken him. Broken his heart so badly that he didn't feel worthy to be with the angel, even if he knew he couldn't live without him.

Back
Top Bottom