Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hoard of the Dragon Queen IC

Sliding herself off of his cock (and enjoying the hiss that accompanies the resulting overstimulation), she swallowed her mouthful before giving out a throaty moan of contentment. "A wonderful way to end a day...and a wonderful way to start a night. That was quite a sizable load, Bran; you seem pent up. Are you up to continuing?"

Nighthill continues his thrusting, entering a steady rhythm of in and out, his cock almost but not quite reaching her womb.

At the front, Redbeard says "About to blow, lass!" and thrusts harder into her mouth. "Lemme know ifin' I need to pull out!"

"Hey, who the hells do you think I am?" Bran countered, laughing. "You have no idea just how pent up I was." He reached for her hands and pulled her gently up to join him on the mattress, giving her a soft kiss on the lips. "Thank you for that, by the way."

He grinned devilishly as he rolled her over and got on top of her. "To start my repayment," he said teasingly, interspersing kisses down her neck and collarbone with his words, "how about I get a taste of you, now?" He reached down as he kissed her to trace his fingers around her hip and tease her clit just a little.

Her giggles at the almost-cheesy line quickly turn to a contented moan as he begins his ministrations on her body. "Mmm, yeah...sounds lovely..."

"Gods' light!" Redbeard cries as he comes, filling Belle's mouth with thick dwarven seed. It's hot and sticky, filling up her mouth and throat.

Belle swallows, as she turns as much as she can towards Nighthill, ready to pleasure him now.

Bran's grin widened as he slid downward on the covers, positioning his head level with her hips. Placing his hands on her knees, he gently pushed her legs apart, spreading her open, breathing deep of her scent and sighing in pleasure as it filled his nostrils. Bending down, he started softly kissing her inner thighs, alternating between each, slowly climbing up towards her center. Just before he reached it, he flashed her another grin, instead skipping over it and starting the same routine on the lower part of her belly, going back and forth and slowly descending. Finally, when he reached the place again, he planted his last kiss right on her clit, parted his lips a little to suck on it gently, and then started flicking it rapidly with his tongue, up and down, then side to side, then all different directions.

Gritting her teeth and giving a slight hiss at his teasing, Jasmine nevertheless kept her arms at her side, rather than guiding his head prematurely towards her center. It's not as if she needed to rush things, she thought wryly as he found his way there in his own time. Sighing with contentment, Jasmine moaned as her pleasure overtook her at his flicking tongue.

Bran kept at it like that for a good minute or two, wanting to make sure she was good and wet. Once he figured it had been long enough, he briefly left her clit alone and brought the tip of his tongue down to the bottom of her opening. Slowly, he licked upward, pushing deeper inside her as he got closer to the center of her slit until he had his tongue buried as far as he could stretch it, then slowly drawing it back out as he approached her clit again. As he did, he tried to get as much of her wetness on his tongue as he could, moaning a little into her at the lovely taste. Once he was back at her clit, he returned to flicking it for several seconds before repeating the motion, continuing to alternate the two.

Her fingers curled up, clutching the sheets as her upper body squirmed slightly; her lower body remained rock solid, a testament to her control in that her legs weren't wrapping around his head to try and increase her pleasure further.

Another couple of minutes went by as Bran kept up the same pattern. Had his face not been buried in Jasmine's pussy, he would've smiled to see her squirming the way she was. He prided himself on his oral skill, considering how often he'd heard women complain that men didn't know how to do it.

Eventually, he figured she had to be getting closer, and changed his technique again. Taking his right hand off her knee, he brought it to her soaking slit and pushed two fingers inside, curling them up to rub at her g-spot as his tongue returned to her clit, flicking it faster than ever. He settled into the rhythm of that pattern, intending to keep it up until she was done unless she told him otherwise.

As Bran began pistoning her to another orgasm, Jasmine could feel her eyes rolling back in her head as her vision became less than dependable. As her climax washed over her, she couldn't help but clamp her thighs on whatever got caught as she rode the wave of pleasure as hard as she could, her hips bucking all the while.

Far from being uncomfortable when Jasmine clamped her thighs around his head, Bran was overjoyed, taking it as a sign of success on his part. He didn't let up as he felt her start to cum around his fingers, only slowing down gradually when she finally started to relax again. Once she let up her grip on his head enough for him to move, he dipped down for one last lick at her sex, lapping up the remaining moisture. He spent a moment savoring her before he crawled upwards again, pausing to take a good, long look at her post-orgasm face before lowering down to kiss her, pushing her wetness into her mouth.

"How'd I do?" he said with another grin as he broke it off.

Gazing through half-closed eyelids, Jasmine's overwhelming lust was visible in her eyes. Grabbing his head, she began kissing him deeper than even their earlier frantic make-out. After exhausting both of their air supplies, she let go, gasping for breath. "That...that was...incredible," she finally replied. Still breathing heavily, the lusty look returning, she added "Ready for the main event?"

Jasmine's return kiss set Bran's head spinning all over again--he'd figured he'd done well, but not that well, especially considering how experienced he'd thought her to be. He certainly wasn't complaining, though.

"Ab-so-lutely," he assured her. Sitting up, he propped the pillow at the head of the bed against the wall to sit more comfortably upright, his manhood pointing towards the ceiling. "You mind being in my lap like this?" he asked, a little apologetic. "I'm still pretty sore after today, so I'm not sure how well I could manage anything else."

Giving a softer smile, she straddled his lap (her pussy brushing against his cock head as she did); giving him a soft kiss, she said "Don't you worry, just relax and let me take care of you." With that, she lowered herself onto his tool, letting him feel every fold of her as she descended down to the base of his crotch. Settling in, she raised herself up...and came back down, firm and fast, but still with a surprisingly gentle air. She began working herself into a nice rhythm, kissing his lips, cheeks, and neck at various points.

Bran sighed and closed his eyes as he leaned back and let Jasmine work on him, returning her kisses when she went to his lips and gently thrusting upward against her. Her pussy felt absolutely incredible, hot and tight and still soaked from before, and he savored the sensation. With the frantic energy of his long-awaited first climax already out of the way, an easy, gentle fuck like this was just perfect.

"So," he said as they settled into their rhythm, "can I ask where you learned this? I feel like you must have had some kind of special training if you managed to take a dragon," he chuckled, now feeling a lot less uncomfortable thinking about that. "Really, I'm surprised you're still alive after that."

Maintaining her rhythm, Jasmine thought through her reply: "I've always had a passion for the sexy side of life; life's too short not to have an orgasm every day, you know? Eventually, I found Her, and She gave me abilities that allow me to enjoy sex in all its forms. And then She sent to Belle, that we could enjoy each other's company...and what lovely company Belle makes," she added, smirking a little.

"Mm...she is beautiful, I sure won't argue that," Bran chuckled. "And she saved my life, so she can't be all that bad." His hands traveled up from Jasmine's waist to her breasts to massage them; it was bizarre feeling her nipples when he still couldn't see them through her illusory smallclothes, but that wasn't going to stop him. He was tempted to ask who 'She' was--presumably the goddess Jasmine favored--but realized his obligation to He Who Dwelled might make that conversation awkward. "No argument against daily orgasms, though," he said instead, truthfully. "People are way too uptight about that stuff. And I always heard stories back home that outsiders were even worse. I'm glad you're not, at least."

"Religion can be a touchy subject for some people, especially when their beliefs vastly differ. I've got beliefs about the world and creation that likely differ from yours, but She does not require me to force those beliefs on others; my religious rituals..." she said, glancing down at the cock disappearing within her over and over "...are enough sign of my devotion and belief to satisfy her. Not to say conversion isn't appreciated, but neither you nor Belle is really likely to join up with her...well, maybe Belle, if I could work her around to it, since it's sex goddesses either way...but probably not."

"But enough theology, right now the only goddess you need to worry about is me, and the only god for me being you."

"Heh...you charmer," Bran grinned, suddenly wondering whether Jasmine could read his thoughts. He pulled her close for a kiss, then glanced down at the illusion again. "Doesn't seem fair that you can see me naked and not the other way around. Want to get rid of that now?"

"You sure? I could make all kinds of kinky little outfits with this..." she whispered into his ear, nibbling his earlobe as she picked up speed ever-so-slightly.

"Hmm..." Bran contemplated the possibilities. "How about something with a full top and no bottoms, then? I always like that." He could already feel more cum boiling in his balls--it wouldn't be long now.

Grinning, her outfit flickered once more...this time settling on short heels, a tightly laced corset that hugged her curves, and nothing else. As she once more increased her speed, steadily bouncing on his lap now, she kissed him once more, wrapping her arms around him.

Back
Top Bottom