Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hoard of the Dragon Queen IC

"Willing and ready!" Redbeard says. "Right, old buddy?" he says to Nighthill.

"It... Has been lonely since my wife passed," he says. "I suppose I am willing-to please your divinity, of course."

Bran gasped as Jasmine caressed his manhood, shuddering and starting to leak precum already. "Oh man," he panted, "the second thing would be amazing, if you want to."

"Her other end is free, Gerald," Redbeard says to the governor.

"I shouldn't," he replies, though his eyes are glued to her shapely bottom.

Amaril said:
Bran gasped as Jasmine caressed his manhood, shuddering and starting to leak precum already. "Oh man," he panted, "the second thing would be amazing, if you want to."

Smiling, Jasmine slid off the bed; turning to face her lover, she gave him a gentle kiss on the lips, before working her way down. His neck...his chest...his tummy...and finally, his cock. Kissing the head, Jasmine took it into her mouth and began teasing it with her tongue, flicking the tip as she applied some light suction...all while keeping her gaze locked on his eyes.

"Nnh..." Bran tried to keep eye contact with Jasmine, but the stimulation was too much; his vision spun and made him shut his eyes, and his head fell back as he gasped for breath. "M-more," he pleaded as he laid his right hand on her head and tangled his fingers in her hair. It was hard to keep quiet, and he clamped his left hand over his mouth to muffle himself.

Her slight smirk hidden by how her mouth was stretching, Jasmine began bobbing her head back and forth, gradually going deeper. Soon enough, she had as much as could fit in her mouth, with the head pushing against the back of her throat. She held herself there, every applying the soft suction, as her tongue lovingly caressed the underside of his dick. Preparing herself, she went deeper, the head of his cock popping into her throat as she suppressed her gag reflex.

Feeling Jasmine take him down her throat broke through the last of Bran's inhibition, and he removed his hand from over his mouth to let out a long, low groan of pleasure, no longer caring if she or anyone else heard. "Gods, you're good at that," he said with a grin as he started pulling her head closer, encouraging her to move up and down. His left hand now free, he used it to prop himself up off the mattress and just leaned back and relaxed, moaning as he enjoyed Jasmine's wonderful blowjob.

Jasmine's only response was to start humming as she began fucking him with her throat and mouth at a faster pace. After just a few repetitions, she was going down the base on every stroke; the full feeling he gave her was a pleasure all its own. The strong hand encouraging her to continue was welcome, knowing that her partner could keep this going if she lost focus; while one of her hands began fondling his sack, the other snaked its way down her body and was put to work fingering her snatch.

The vibration from Jasmine's humming and her faster pace only made things better, and her playing with his balls, one of his favorite things, was the icing on the cake. Before long, Bran was thrusting gently into her throat when she went down. He struggled to last, but after a few more minutes, he knew it wouldn't be much longer. "I'm almost there," he panted between moans. "Want me to...ahh...cum in your mouth?" He hadn't ejaculated in nearly two weeks, since he'd lost his home, and the pressure in his balls told him he had plenty to give; he doubted he'd be done after one load, in any case.

Rather than a verbal answer, Jasmine sheathed his weapon in her throat, her tongue sneaking out to lick the base as her humming increased the hand pleasuring her clenching as she came.

The governor comes to Belle's rear, his cock in hand, but not doing anything with it. "I really shouldn-"

"Jus' stick it in already! Ye knows ye wants ta!" Redbeard calls as Belle plays with his own cock.

"Very well," Nighthill says, and slides gently into her pussy.

Belle moans in pleasure, bobbing with her hips.

Continuing her work on the dwarf's shaft, she starts licking faster and faster.

Taking that as a yes, Bran stopped holding back, heading straight for his climax. It only took about three seconds before he felt his balls start to throb against Jasmine's hand, and with his longest and loudest groan yet, he collapsed back onto the bed, his cock pulsing as he spurted his first thick jet of cum down her throat. Further waves of ecstasy accompanied every shot, making his hips buck and drawing a new moan with each. He found himself rather losing track of time, but it must have been a good twenty seconds before he was done, his last squirt sending shivers up his spine. He wasn't sure if it was Jasmine's skill, the long dry spell since his last release, the stress he'd been put through between then and now, or all three, but whatever the reason, he was pretty sure that had been the best cum he'd ever had.

"That," he said, lifting his head up to look down at Jasmine again, "was the best cum I've ever had." He chuckled as he lay back down, waiting for her to release him.

"Take it all the way in yer mouth, lass," Redbeard says.

Nighthill moans in pleasure as her soft folds envelope his manhood, and begins to thrust harder.

Belle does so, practically deep throating the Dwarf's shaft, as one of her hands moves back, and rides up Nighthill's leg.

"Mm!" Redbeard moans out as he thrusts his tool deep inside Belle's mouth, his massive girth stretching her mouth wide open.

Nighthill takes her hand as a sign to go faster, speeding up the pace of his fucking.

Belle suppresses her gag reflex, and continues her preaching to her deity, stroking up and down the shaft.

Her hand wraps around Nighthill's ass.

Back
Top Bottom