Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hoard of the Dragon Queen IC

She shrugged. "He didn't seem to know very much, or at least wasn't willing to divulge anything. To be honest, I was more worried about making sure he was secured than figuring out what he knew, or I would've worked him over harder than I did."

"In any case, he should still be chained up in the dungeon, although he's likely far less agreeable by now. Perhaps a more proper interrogation could wait until morning? I know it's been a hard day for you...you're welcome to share my bed, if you'd like some support in the night," she added innocently, although he doubtless new that she wouldn't object to some less-than-innocent support as well.

"Nah, I don't think I'll bother," Bran shook his head at her mention of interrogating Fickle. "I already asked him what he knew while he was messed up from whatever it was Belle did to him, and it seemed like he told me everything he knew. Besides, I don't know the first thing about interrogating people."

Jasmine's offer of company caught him a little by surprise. He wasn't blind to what she probably meant by it--he'd heard similar lines from enough women. "You know what?" he said. "I almost died today, so sure, why the hells not?" Following her invitation, he made to step past her through the doorway. As he did, however, his arm inadvertently brushed against her chest. He stopped, confused. Though he should have only touched the fabric of her nightgown, he could've sworn it was bare skin he'd felt. He found himself caught in place looking down at her clothes for a moment as his brain worked on deciding whether he'd imagined it or not.

Smirking, she leaned in to give the valiant hero a kiss on the cheek. Brushing his jaw with her lips, she whispered "Illusions rarely hold up to inspection." Giving him a saucy wink, she swung the door shut gently before leading him to the bed.

"Okay," Bran said slowly as he followed Jasmine. "So how much of your clothing is real, then?" He sat down on top of the covers and looked up at her with great interest, suddenly imagining countless possibilities now that he knew this trick was possible.

"Reality is subjective, but this isn't the time for a philosophical debate," Jasmine said, a hint of harmless snark sneaking into her voice. "Although I prefer a warmer touch, getting caressed all over by the sheets is still quite pleasurable; I tend to go to bed nude, even when alone." Giving a slight giggle, she added "Hence why this is the first time it's come up."

"I actually do the same thing, usually," Bran chuckled. "Haven't been since we started traveling together, but it definitely is better." Smiling appreciatively, he reached up to touch Jasmine's side and gently ran his fingers along her skin, marveling at how the completely real-looking gown really wasn't even there. It almost made him wish he were a wizard himself.

His smile widened into a grin. "Come here," he said gently, beckoning with his other hand before taking hold of Jasmine's waist and guiding her down to straddle his lap. He brought her face close to kiss her properly, licking her lips and running his hands up and down her back, enjoying her skin's softness.

Grinning at her friend's forwardness, Jasmine responded by deepening the kiss, running her lips over his own even as her tongue sought entrance into his mouth. Grinding her supposedly-clothed crotch against his unfortunately clothed crotch, a couple hands searched around for the various belts and buttons keeping her from his bare body.

Bran definitely enjoyed Jasmine's grinding, his hands traveling down to massage her ass and pull her tighter against him with each movement. He was hard as stone before he even realized it, straining against his trousers; his smallclothes rubbed against his shaft every time Jasmine ground against him, which felt wonderful, but woefully inadequate. He pulled back from the kiss as she started tugging at his clothes, grinning a little dizzily as he set about undressing. "Shouldn't you be getting rid of that?" he gestured to the illusion as he shrugged off his vest and started undoing his belt.

Smirking, Jasmine instead made her clothes morph from the sheer nightgown into a bra/panties combo of very frilly black lace...with the crotch removed. Stretching her arms up and back, as if preparing for bed, her torso rolled provocatively as her spine curved with her stretching.

"Wow," Bran groaned at the sight of Jasmine's new outfit. As he stripped off his trousers and underwear, his erection springing free, he had the sudden urge to push her down on the bed and bury his tongue in her pussy through that opening. With any luck, that would come soon enough. Best not to rush things.

Scooting over to the side, he patted the mattress next to him in invitation. "Gods, you're gorgeous," he marveled as he raked his eyes over every visible inch of her. More similar desires arose, to touch and please her entire body at once. "Is there anything you want me to do? I mean, in particular?"

Illven said:
"Well follow me!" Belle says extending each of the men a hand and leading them to the first outside area she could.

Out in the courtyard, Castelan Redbeard seems excited about what's going on, though Nighthill is a little more apprehensive.

"Go on, lassie, drop your britches!" Redbeard says. "I'll go with ye if ye like."

Belle proceeds to do so, dropping her clothes to the ground.

"Governor Nighthill, need a hand?" Belle offered moving in close to him.

Redbeard drops his trousers, revealing an impressively thick manhood.

Nighthill shakes his head, slowly stripping out his own clothes. "How did she rope you into this, Redbeard?"

"Look at that ass, governor! That's how!" Redbeard says, smacking Belle across the rump. "So what do we do now, lassie?"

"I'll do it, lassie. What do I have to do?" the castelan asks.

Nighthill stands with his hands over his crotch, attempting but not quite succeeding in hiding an average sized erection.

Belle takes his hands and moves her entire body forward, practically covering the dwarf's face in her cleavage. She takes one hand and places it firmly on her ass, and then starts a waltz.

Redbeard lifts Belle high in the air, as much as his short arms will allow. He brings her back down gracefully, pulling her in a little to keep his face firmly between her breasts.

Belle then dislodges from Redbeard.

"Copy my movements." She insists and she begins to twirl.

The dwarf, a little awkward on his feet, twirls along with Belle.

Nighthill watches, careful to look at as little of his dwarven friend as possible.

Amaril said:
"Wow," Bran groaned at the sight of Jasmine's new outfit. As he stripped off his trousers and underwear, his erection springing free, he had the sudden urge to push her down on the bed and bury his tongue in her pussy through that opening. With any luck, that would come soon enough. Best not to rush things.

Scooting over to the side, he patted the mattress next to him in invitation. "Gods, you're gorgeous," he marveled as he raked his eyes over every visible inch of her. More similar desires arose, to touch and please her entire body at once. "Is there anything you want me to do? I mean, in particular?"

"We could start back up where we were, swapping tongues and all, and let things take their course," Jasmine suggested idly. "...unless there's something else you'd rather I do with my tongue?" she asked playfully, fondling his sizable package with one hand while running the other other over his balls, smooth and large as eggs.

He eagerly grabs her again, one arm around her back and the other across her hips, his hand firmly on one of her ass cheeks. "Is this all there is to it, Lassie?" he asks.

Back
Top Bottom