Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hoard of the Dragon Queen IC

Bran moaned into the kiss. His hands wandered back down, this time to grab her ass, moving her up and down with greater force. "Mm...I'm almost done," he warned her. "I want to cum on your ass. That okay with you?"

"Awesome," Bran groaned. "Thanks, Jas." With that, he sped up his thrusting, lifting her up and down faster in time with his movements. Within just a few more seconds, he was on the brink; hefting her one more time, he let his cock pop out of her and quickly lowered her down again so it was pointed at her butt. He got her into position just in time to feel the shivers run through his body as he started to spray his hot, sticky semen all over her ass. His head fell back and he let out another low moan as he ejaculated, rocking his hips from side to side to change his angle and cover as much of her taut rear as possible. It wasn't as big of a load as his first, but he hadn't expected it to be, and it still felt just as great. He stayed right where he was as he finished, catching his breath.

"Ooh, my lovely strong lover," Jasmine said as she planted a kiss on his cheek. She was quite content to just stay here, squishing her ample busom against his chest and the sensation of his fresh jizz coating her ass...but sleep beckoned.

"I wouldn't want to ruin you lovely tapestry, but unless we just fall asleep like this...which I wouldn't mind...I'll have to do something about it, to avoid getting the sheets all messy. We wouldn't want to cause any trouble..."

Bran chuckled at her flattery, though he couldn't help but blush a little. "I wouldn't mind staying here either," he said hazily. "Honestly, I could fall asleep right this second..." He meant it as a half-joke, but on contemplation, he realized it actually might not be a bad idea--this would probably be the best chance at a good sleep he'd get, before the soreness from the day's traveling and his injuries caught up with him again. He hoped she was serious about offering.

"If that's what you'd like," Jasmine replied. "You'll probably want to be lying down proper, rather than propped up at the headrest like that, though," she added, making room for him to shift. "As long as you don't mind me lying on top of you, of course..."

"I don't think I'd ever mind you lying on top of me," Bran grinned, shifting down to lie properly on the bed. He wrapped his arms around Jasmine and held her tight, enjoying the warmth of her presence. "It'll be a damn shame when we have to split up," he murmured, already starting to drift off.

Illven said:
Belle swallows, as she turns as much as she can towards Nighthill, ready to pleasure him now.

Nighthill continues his steady fucking as Redbeard pulls out, saying "Tha' was amazin', lassie."

"Heh-heh," Redbeard chuckles. "Hear tha', Gerald? I'm amazing."

"Of course you were," Nighthill says. "But so is-ah!-Belle!"

"Thank you, my lord. Do you understand my Goddess now?" Belle asked starting to fully focus on the man of honor.

"I-ah!-do!" Nightill says, thrusting in as deep as he can go and unloading a stream of warm cum into Belle's womb.

Redbeard begins to dress, as does Nighthill after pulling out. "Thank you-as far as rewards go, it was a pleasure to give you yours," he says. "But now, we should retire."

The next morning, there's a note waiting under Bran's door.

Bran couldn't help but grin as he strolled through the keep back to his own room--after last night and that morning, he felt considerably more himself than his lingering shock and grief had allowed for the past weeks. A curious frown crossed his face as he noticed the note at his feet; he bent to pick it up, unfolding it carefully to see what it contained.

The note reads:

To Bran-I saw you fight Langdedrosa Cyanwrath. You are a braver man than I, and while I hate to ask even more of you, there is something urgent that must be done. There is an important man who has been captured by the Cult of the Dragon. I am currently sleeping in the ground floor of the keep, the third door on the right from the entrance. Please meet me-with your allies, if at all possible. I will have more details for you then.

Bran wondered who had sent the note--it struck him as strange that it was left unsigned, but perhaps they'd just been in a hurry, or had figured there wasn't much point when they'd hopefully be meeting in person soon. He supposed his "allies" referred to Jasmine and Belle. The term seemed odd to use, but he supposed they could be considered allies, what with all that had happened yesterday.

Folding up the note and pocketing it, he turned around again and headed back to Jasmine's room, knocking softly on the door when he arrived. "It's me again. Someone wants to see us both, and Belle too, apparently."

Apparently clad in her lovely leather armor, Jasmine greeted him at the door, and responded: "Sounds important; I'm all for some adventure, especially if we can stick one to that brute."

"I don't know if it's about that, or what," Bran shrugged. "Here, take a look." He retrieved the letter from his pocket and handed it over to Jasmine as he turned to head for where Belle was staying, beckoning her to follow.

"Belle?" he called as he knocked on the door. "You up yet? It's Bran and Jasmine. Apparently someone wants to talk to us all."

"Yeah, I'm up." Belle said as she opened the door.

Giving them both morning kisses, she smiled at Bran.

"Who wants to talk to us?" She asks looking over your shoulder.

"Oh, so you're the main event." Belle teases Bran, as she reads the letter and gets ready to go.

"I dunno," Bran shrugged. "They did ask for all of us. Anyway, whatever it is they want, I'd rather know sooner than later." He did regret delaying breakfast, but nonetheless waited only long enough for Belle to be ready before heading to the third door on the right from the keep entrance and knocking for the third time that morning. "Excuse me? It's Bran, and Jasmine and Belle. We got a letter saying to come here."

"Ah! Come in, come in. I'm sorry to bother you, sir, but you see.... My master, Leosin, was captured by the Cult."

"I'm afraid I have very little-I know some of the cult's structure, and that those in purple are leaders. But the specifics of his captivity... I'm afraid not," he says.

Back
Top Bottom