Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

HSHC Adult IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Indeed", Amelia nods, "there's nothing wrong in wanting to just watch for a while... one very important unspoken rule around here is, 'no one is to do anything they don't feel like doing'."

"I... Could you all just kinda close your eyes? I think I want to get naked, but I don't want to be watched." Aless asks.

"Sure," Faye says, closing her eyes and placing a hand over them. "That help?"

Wanting to see what Aless has to offer, but willing to delay gratification, Luna nods her head and closes her eyes...though she can't help but shiver a little in anticipation.

Amelia leans back and closes her eyes, "very well, though you could just ask not to look at you..."

"So it's okay if I touch you, right?" Aless asks, and, assuming she receives a yes from everyone, quietly removes her bra and panties.

With her naked, almost seemingly alone in the room as no one else is looking, she gently places a hand on Luna's breasts. "They're really kinda nice," she says. "I... You guys can open your eyes now."

Alessandra blushes a deep red, and pulls her hand back, covering her breasts. "I... Derek never said that."

Anna's voice remained soft, although there was the barest hint of steel in her voice: "Then he was a fool not to do so. But he's not here now; this is about you. And you are extremely pretty."

"Th-thank you," Aless says quietly, slowly removing her hands from her breasts.

Faye finally opens her eyes, and, upon seeing Aless, goes "Damn girl, you're gorgeous!"

"Eep!" Aless says, jumping a little at Faye's loud statement.

"Sorry! Didn't mean to scare you!"

"I don't want to judge based of second-hand evidence", Amelia says, her eyes still closed, "but it seems Derek is an idiot. And yes, I don't need to open my eyes to say that, what I saw already - what I saw during lunch, even - was enough to come to this conclusion."

Now, she opens her eyes finally, "and what I'm seeing now doesn't make me change my assessment in any way."

Alessandra leans in, pressing her lips against Anna's. She gently pushes her tongue in, probing delicately but insistently. One hand wraps around Anna's waist, and the other almost goes to her cock.

On the other end of the bed, Faye whispers to Amelia, Luna, and Violet. "So... You guys want to start something while she's busy with Anna?"

Anna returns the kiss, allowing entry even as her own tongue slides past. Aless control the kiss, though; don't want to push her too fast...

Alessandra's hand finally finds its mark, wrapping around Anna's cock. She breaks the kiss off, asking "Is... Is this okay? I'm not really very good at it..."

Aless nods, and goes back to the kiss, enjoying the soft feeling of a girl's lips.

Down below, she starts to gently stroke Anna's cock, her hand soft and warm against the erection.

Faye kisses the top of Violet's head, then puts her hand on the back of V's head. She gently pushes it down towards her 14" cock, stopping if V resists or says no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom