Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

HSHC Adult IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Luna's probably imagining a much more...crowded room at the moment," Anna said, even as she began slowly rubbing her length back to full mast. "Nothing to be concerned about, she's just very...willing."

"No-there's something, I don't know, kinda shimmering, between Luna's breasts. Right by Faye's cock," Alessandra says.

Some people have a knack for seeing through illusions.

"Is there, now?" Amelia asks, hugging Aless and pressing herself closer to the girl from the back as a way of distraction, "I'm not sure... I have a mild photophobia, you see, so I'm much more comfortable looking at you rather..."

"Meep," Aless lets out, but sinks back into Amelia, enjoying the feeling of another woman's breasts against her back. "Thank you, but I really think I see something there."

Anna sent a whisper to Faye once more: "Alessandra's seeing through my illusion; if you could put away the extra appendage until we've had time to help her adjust."

"Sorry Luna," Faye whispers, and retracts one of her cocks.

"Huh. It went away," Alessandra says. "You guys sure you didn't see anything?"

Luna's too busy continuing to pleasure Faye to speak, though her trembling lips reveal her disappointment that she only has one cock to play with now.

Faye reaches down and grabs at Luna's ass in way of apology, squeezing the cheeks then sliding a finger inside.

She'd moan if she could, but Luna had just begun to deepthroat Faye's oversized cock as a way to make up for only having one to play with when Faye started to take her from behind.

Faye moans as Luna's lips and throat envelop her cock, feeling the succubbus work on her shaft. She slides a second finger into Luna's ass, trying to give her as much pleasure as she's receiving.

"Oh my god!" Aless says. "She can take that much?"

"Where would you even find something larger than Faye's?" Aless asks, and then sees Anna's hardening cock. "Oh! Uh... Do you want some more?"

"More meat than that on a single penis? Unlikely, I think...but I've seen her take on more than one at a time, including Faye's."

"I... Is it okay if you don't have any other guys around while I'm here? I mean, I mean, I don't want you guys to change your lifestyle or anything, but, I mean, I just don't... You know... Want to deal with a bunch of guys. Sorry," she says.

"I was referring to myself, actually. I don't think we've even had a guy in here yet..." Anna mused, continuing to jerk it to Luna's performance. "In any case, it won't be a problem."

"Are you ready to continue?" Annastrianna asked. "I don't want to make you if you'd rather continue...enjoying the show."

"I think..." Alessandra starts, then gets up, moving to mount Anna, but stops. "I think... Is it okay if I just stroke you?" she says, her hand reaching out to grip the shaft.

"Of course," Anna replies, removing her own hand. "Would you like me to reciprocate?" she asked, her hand drifting towards Alessandra's snatch in anticipation.

"Yes please," she says immediately, her hand grasping Anna's cock firmly and stroking back and forth.

Nodding, Anna slipped a couple fingers into Alessandra's hole while her thumb rubbed along the outside, gradually reaching a good pace without overdoing it too soon.

"Oh-oh my god, Luna!" Faye moans out, bucking her hips wildly and forcing her cock deep as it can go inside Luna's throat. Inside her throat, Luna can feel the cock twitching wildly as it starts to spurt out hot streams of cum directly into her stomach. As Luna raises her head, still bobbing up and down on the enormous tool, spunk fills her mouth, warm and slightly sweet. It's too much, a little dripping down out of her mouth and onto her face. "Sorry about that," Faye says. "And thanks-that felt great."

Licking her lips, Luna swallows what didn't go straight down and smiles. "Don't apologize, it ruins the fun of being rough," she says.

Faye grins at Luna. "In that case, get on your knees, bitch-it's time for a good fucking."

Alessandra, enjoying Anna's ministrations, let's out a low moan. "Can Luna-mm-really take that monster?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom