Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

HSHC Adult IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling the inevitable pressure beginning to build in her loins, she stopped just long enough to warn Aless: "I-if you keep that up...ohhhhh...I'm...I'm gonna cum..."

Alessandra never slows, taking only a brief moment to breathe as she keeps on pleasuring Anna. She knows it's pleasurable when the woman swallows, and she wants to do everything she can to help Anna feel what she just felt.

Violet takes the second cock, in between her boobs and starts rubbing her chest together.

"Better?"

The pressure increases until it encompasses all of Anna's thoughts. Her eyes roll back in her head as she almost swallows Alessandra's folds and clit in her attempts to dig deeper even as she moans into her cunt. The sensation of Alessandra's throat massaging her cock drives her over the edge, and a torrent of cum shoots out in spurt after spurt.

A scream of pleasure makes its way out of Alessandra's throat even as cum floods it. She eagerly swallows even as she rides the wave of her orgasm, gulping down the warm jizz as it fills her mouth. She manages nearly all of it, only a little dripping down onto Anna.

As Anna's cock softens a little, Alessandra pulls off, still laying on top of Anna. "That... Was amazing..." she pants out.

Anna took in a shuddering breath, before saying "Seconded. You were wonderful..." she trailed off in blissful reminisce. "Are you still curious about things? There's so much more we can try, if you're up to it..."

"I... I think I might need to take a break. I might get addicted to this," she says, turning around and smiling at Anna. "Thank you," she continues, leaning down to kiss her on the lips.

Lord_Red said:
"Oh Vi, that feels great," Faye says. "You know how to make a girl happy."

"Good." V said before starting to suckle Faye's dick. Licking at whatever her tongue could reach.

"Mm... Can you take it deeper?" Faye asks, controlling herself so she doesn't thrust wildly into Violet's mouth.

Smiling, Anna returned the kiss, enjoying the taste of her release on Alessandra's lips. "As you wish," she said softly. "Perhaps we should rest for now...and enjoy the show?" she said with a glance, even as she wove a quick, small illusion to hide Faye's extra appendage from sight.

"Yeah... Uh, what show Oh my goodness!" Aless says. "I forgot how huge she was..." she trails off, cuddling next to Anna, her breasts pressed up against Anna's side.

Lord_Red said:
"Mm... Can you take it deeper?" Faye asks, controlling herself so she doesn't thrust wildly into Violet's mouth.

Violet nods, pulling Faye's dick up and down.

"Mind me joining you two, my dears?" Amelia sits besides Aless and Anna, "I promise not to go beyond a hug... until you decide you changed your opinion about girls, at least."

Luna, meanwhile, was tired of merely watching and moves to Faye's back and wraps her arms around the shapeshifter to fondle her breasts before playfully nipping her her ear and whispering. "You did so much to us last time...I think I should return the favor, lover...so make one of those things for us to play with while you just enjoy the ride. And don't worry about Aless, she won't see anything out of the ordinary."

Not one to be outdone, Luna slips Faye's cock between her bare breasts before squeezing them together and playfully teasing the tip with her tongue. But unlike Violet, there was something else she could use, and stealthily manuevered her tail, wrapping it around the base of the dick before starting to slide up and down the shaft in rhythm with her boobs all while slowly taking the bellend into her eager mouth.

"Oh... Yes..." Faye moans out, her cock twitching at Luna's ministrations.

On the other bed, Alessandra starts to gently rub Amelia's back, her hands exploring the soft, womanly flesh.

Winking, "Whrs shpping ou?" she tries toa ask without releasing Faye's dick but only managing to get most of the right sounds out.

"Feel free-ah!-ladies. Enjoy yourselves," Faye says, her mind already fantasizing over her dicks smooshed between two large sets of breasts.

Moaning softly at Violet's groping, Luna shifts positions. With Violet behind her, that meant there was twice as much fun to be had in front of her, and she positions Faye's other cock next to the first, doing her best to work on them simultaneously, alternating which tip she was licking or taking into her mouth every few seconds so that neither one got a quick release.

"Hey..." Aless says. "There's something kinda weird about that-does anyone else see it?"

"Mm..." Faye lets out, moaning. Her hips buck a little, thrusting the cocks up between Luna's tits and further into her mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom