Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

HSHC Adult IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nodding, Anna kissed her as one hand slid downward, crossing Alessandra's own as it sought her flower's petals. She started slowly, stroking the outside in a rythmic fashion...occasionally brushing just past her hidden clit, getting closer and closer with each circle.

"Oh... Oh my god..." Aless moans out as Anna starts. "I don't think I've ever felt that good before."

She grips Anna's cock a little more firmly now, steadily pumping her hand back and forth.

Her own inhibitions fading by the second, Anna began rubbing her thumb again Alessandra's hidden pearl, even as her circling finger switched up, occasionally slipping a finger inside and massaging the inner walls briefly before returning to its route around the outside.

Alessandra moans louder. "Is there-ah!-anything you want me to do, Anna?" she asks, still jerking Anna's cock in her hand.

Faye smiles and whispers "How many do you want? Just the one?"

"Just... Help me cum and then I'll do whatever you like," she says, panting and moaning. "Oh god, I'm almost there!"

Ramping up her ministrations, Anna abandoned the outer circles and began plunging two fingers deeper and deeper, rubbing Alessandra's clit faster and faster as she did. Even as she continued getting faster, she began kissing her way up Alessandra's jawline, softly biting her ear as she whispered "Cum for me."

"Oh-OH MY GOD, OH YES!" Alessandra sreams out, her pussy spasming around Anna's fingers as she cums, squirting a healthy amount over Anna's hand and wrist. "Oh my god," she says, "I've never felt that good in my life. Is there anything I can do to make you feel that way, Anna?"

Annastrianna smiled, even as she raised her hand to her mouth before taking in a cum-covered finger and sucking. "I wouldn't want to push you into anything," she practically purred.

"You mean you'd be willing to..." Aless says, gesturing to her nether regions. "Derek always said that was disgusting. But yes! If you're willing, I would love to!"

Faye concentrates a moment, and a second cock springs up, as large as the first and just as hard. "Like it?"

"Of course I don't mind, it's a wonderful experience for everyone involved," Anna said. Taking careful steps, she lead Aless over to her bed by the hand still wrapped around Anna's cock. Lying down on the bed at full mast, Anna propped herself on her elbows and gave Aless her best 'fuck me' gaze. "If you're sure.

Alessandra lays down on top of Anna, her breasts up against Anna's belly, her pussy directly above Anna's mouth. She gently strokes Anna's cock again, then bobs her head down on it, taking just the tip inside.

Getting a gentle grip of Alessandra's ass cheeks, Anna brought her head closer before continuing her circle pattern around the outside, occasionally prodding the clitoris firmly, although she struggled to keep her hips under control as the sensations from Alessandra's sucking nearly made her eyes cross.

She moans on Anna's cock, then pushes her head down further, taking Anna's full length into the back of her throat. She gags a little, but keeps going, more eager to please Anna than she ever was before.

Returning the favor, Anna sends her tongue delving into the depth's of her lover's pussy, thrusting in and out with her tongue as she softly sucked on her clit.

Moaning in ecstasy, Alessandra pulls off the cock for a moment to say "Oh my god, Anna, you're amazing!" then pushes her head back down. She bobs up and down, going from burying the whole length of Anna's cock to just the tip, occassionally taking a moment to swirl her tongue around the cockhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom