Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

HSHC Adult IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nonsense, it's whatever you're comfortable with. If you'd rather sleep alone, we'll make arrangements. If you're comfortable sleeping with someone else in the same bed, let us know, and we'll figure things out."

"I... Uh... Um..." she lets out.

"I think I'd rather sleep alone. I'm really sorry to force one of you guys to sleep without a bed!"

"You're free to take mine; I'm often up fairly late anyway. Insomnia sucks sometimes, but it works out here. If I end up needing to sleep...anybody mind me slipping into their beds in the night?"

"Then I guess that means Faye will have to share with me again tonight," Luna says with a smile, having remained fairly silent since Anna was proving plenty capable of talking to Aless. "Though, if you need someone to talk to later, don't hesitate to wake me up Aless. I don't actually sleep much either."

"Are... Are you guys lesbians?" Alessandra asks, seeming a bit nervous at the question.

"Erm... Kinda?" Faye answers. "I, uh... Might have a little extra downstairs."

"Oh! Oh, well, I, uh..." Aless stammers out. "I don't know what to say."

"J-just c-curious, is all. I m-mean, it's okay! There's nothing wrong with it! I just... Didn't expect to meet..." Aless trails off.

"A little..." Violet begins, trailing off.

"Nah, that joke is old." She says more to herself then to anyone else.

"I actually do identify myself as bisexual", Amelia mentions casually, "that said, I can say without bragging that my self-control is impeccable, and even if, for some reason, you would end up in my bed, and regardless of whether I find you attractive - which I freely admit I do - there won't be a single reason for yo uto worry."

Anna shrugs. "I've no particular inclination, beyond a healthy interest in the acts. Nevertheless, you can rest assured that you won't be felt up during the night except by request."

"So... What do you guys, you know... Do, when you're by yourselves?" Aless asks.

Faye sits on the bed and chuckles. "Honey, I don't know you want the answer to that."

"We've been here for one day. Not really enough time to establish a pattern." Violet points out.

"Do? Not really sure, since we've only been sharing this room with each other since yesterday. If last night was any indication, though, it's certainly going to be an interesting year," Anna replied, glancing around the room.

"We...introduced ourselves...rather passionately. I'll spare you the details, if you'd rather not have specifics, of course."

"I... Think I want specifics?" Aless says.

"Aless, you sure? We got intense last night. Like, crazy intense," Faye says.

"Well, you all like each other, right? I... Well... I've never really..."

"I don't know if 'like' is strong enough after the introduction we had," Luna chimes in. "Omnisexual, by the way, would be a better term for me than bi, but I've never been overly fond of labels."

"I think... Maybe show me?" Aless says, some uncertainty still present in her voice.

Alright, everybody make an allure roll. Unopposed. DC 6, 3 VP.

Grinning, surprised at how easy it was to turn that around, Luna strips off her bracelet, and with it, her illusory clothing before moving in closer, stealthily casting a spell to accentuate her curves and cloud the minds of anyone looking at her. "Are you sure? I wouldn't want us to scare you away and make you miss out on all the fun we could have in the future."

Strong Allure, Body Alteration, Shameless, +5 total, can't fail.

V seems to respond to the spell slightly, throwing away her clothing, and grabbing Luna's bosom.

"Wow you're stacked!" She says empathuically. "Isn't she stacked Aless!"

Strong Allure (+1), Shameless (+2), Sharing is caring. (+2 to Luna's roll, gain half the VP (rounded up) she gets)

"That would assume you won't object anymore to us changing into what appears to have been commonly accepted as outfits of choice in this room, would you?" with that, Amelia pulls the tie of her makeshift toga, and... heads to her bed to place the bedsheet on its intended place, setting it up neatly.

"Trust me, you'll have a perfect view from here - I personally verified it yesterday..." she pats her hand at the bed near herself, "so sit here and enjoy the show. A glass of wine, perhaps, while we're at it?"
Strong Allure, Graceful, Shameless for auto-7.

Annastrianna takes Alessandra's hand. "Then let us show you. Slowly...gently...sensuously...what we do together." She leads Aless over to the prepared bed, and sits her down, right before throwing a 'come-hither' look at her roommates one by one. At least they'd remembered to close the door this time...

Maiden's Garb, Graceful: automatic 6

Alessandra swallows nervously, but starts to strip out of her own clothes, quickly down to her bra and panties.

Faye, meanwhile, strips entirely naked, revealing her still enormous cock.

"Oh my god! That thing is huge!" Alessandra says. "You're not... I don't think that'll fit!"

"Don't worry," Faye says. "If you don't want it, the other girls should be more than okay with taking care of me."

Anna slowly and sensuously removes her robes, taking care to fold them fully beore placing them on her nightstand. "Mine might be a bit easier to handle, if you still wish to participate."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom