Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

HSHC Adult IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Red

Star
After a long day at orientation, each one of you has successfully found your way to your dorm. It's a spacious room, though it has to be considering it's the only one for four people. There are four beds, one in each corner, along with a dresser and some other minor furniture odds and ends.

As you all come in, however, a fifth girl enters, a shy and nerdy looking girl. "Is this the right place?" she says. "Room 315, right?"

Violet waves at the new girl. Shirt already off and thrown to the floor.

"Yeah." She beamed at the newcomer. "Come in, come in." She says nudging the geeky girl inside.

"Name's Violet!" She adds.

"I'm Faye," she says. "I thought it was supposed to be four to a room?"

Everybody, make a skill check. 1d6. DC is 5.

You notice Faye has a barely visible bulge in her pants from the toppless girl.

"And?" Violet shrugs, the shrug causing her chest to noticeably jiggle.

"Maybe they want us to share beds." She teased hopefully.

Seeing Violet toss off her shirt gets Luna to smirk and do the same. But instead of lifting off her dress, she plucks off a bracelet and tosses it haphazardly onto a desk. As she does so, however, her entire outfit vanishes, revealing the curvacious form and tail of the half-succubus who's eying Violet appreciatively. "Well then, why don't the three of us share? I'm sure it'll be cozy."

Faye looks over at Luna, then quickly looks away. "I... Er... Um..." she lets out, a bulge in her pants growing clearly visible.

Noticing the bulge, Luna starts to look almost hungry, "Oh my, I didn't expect to see anything there," she says, slipping over to Faye's back and putting one hand on her crotch and another on her breasts to confirm what she was seeing. "This is going to be a fun year."

Faye grabs the other girl, pulling her in tight for a kiss. Her tongue probes in hungrily, her kiss long and fierce.

She breaks the kiss after just a moment. "S-sorry! I didn't mean to, I just-"

A dark-robed elf maiden enters the room, muttering under her breath about something or other. You vaguely catch the end of what sounds like a formula involving soul magic, but it cuts off abruptly as she takes in the scene before shrugging and returning to her mutterings.

"Hey!" Violet protests.

"Ask first!" She says slapping Luna's hands.

"Like. Luna may I grope you?" She asks her gaze drawn to the half succubus's chest.

Grinning, she grabs Violet's hand and places it on her own impressive chest as she reaches back for Faye, "If you're going to apologize, apologize for not being more forceful!"

Hearing that tips Faye over the edge as she frantically tears her jeans down. A massive, 14" cock springs out, rock hard as Faye buries her face on Luna's tit, sucking it with wild abandon.

"Well that escalated quickly. I don't suppose you've got room in there for a fourth?" the robed maiden calls out, apparently bemused at the situation.

Not one to waste the opportunity, she lets Faye go to town but is quick to reach for her oversized cock and start to position it so that will be easy for Faye to force the entire shaft inside her. "Damn, that's awesome! Don't hold back, no matter what, give it to me!"

"Wow!" Violet exclaims."

"I'm a tad peckish, is it okay?" She pouts enticingly at Faye gesturing to her cock.

Faye rams inside in with one swift thrust, her cock sliding in well past her cervix and into Luna's womb. She moans loudly, going "Oh god yes! You're so tight!" She keeps on mercilessly pounding, pulling out till just the tip is inside, then slamming back in all the way to the base, her balls slapping against Luna's thighs.

"Do-Mm-you-Ah!-want some-Ooh!-too, Violet?" Faye manages to get out between thrusts.

"Only if you've got more for me!" Moaning, Luna cries out as Faye thrusts into her without regard for the pain such a massive cock would cause, "OooOOOHhh HELL YES! HARDER! SPLIT US APART!"

"I'm hungry, if that's what you mean." She says with a wink, as she lets go of Luna's chest, gets down on all fours and opens her mouth wide, waiting.

It's hard to tell, but it almost feels as if Faye is growing thicker inside Luna. Her cock seems to hit the edge of her womb earlier, and it spreads her pussy even wider than before, almost as wide as someone's fist.

Throwing her head back, Luna can't help but wish there were more Fayes around to fill her up, but the idea of her new lover's dick expanding enough to cause permanent damage makes the succubus more than a little wet as she moans in ecstasy. "OoooOOOooh, how do you do that? Don't stop! Don't EVER stop! Keep going!"

Violet finds herself face to face with the robed maiden; curious, since she's at her knees already.

"Excuse me. I find orifice intrusion to be a rather terrible way to make a first impression, but you've all gotten me so terribly aroused," she says; she pulls away the sash holding her robe closed, revealing her own little 10 inch appendage. "My name is Annastrianna. Might I know yours, and whether you're comfortable with me cramming this down your throat? I try to mind my manners, but your friend look so...delicious being taken like that, and I wouldn't want either of us to feel left out."

Faye keeps ramming inside Luna, saying "You like that, you slut? Well try-THIS!" she finishes, and as she does, a second cock springs up from beneath her first one just as she pulls out. She rams both inside, the lower, smaller one inside Luna's tight, perky ass.

As Faye starts to talk dirty to her and spawns a second cock to take her with she cries out in pain and joy at the sudden intrusion. "Ooooh FUCK YES! MORE! I want you to fill me up!"

"How-AH!-many do you-Mm, so good!-want?" Faye asks, never stopping in her relentless fucking. Her hands have reached around and started to grope Luna's enormous tits, grabbing and pinching at the nipples.

AlexisKhepri said:
Violet finds herself face to face with the robed maiden; curious, since she's at her knees already.

"Excuse me. I find orifice intrusion to be a rather terrible way to make a first impression, but you've all gotten me so terribly aroused," she says; she pulls away the sash holding her robe closed, revealing her own little 10 inch appendage. "My name is Annastrianna. Might I know yours, and whether you're comfortable with me cramming this down your throat? I try to mind my manners, but your friend look so...delicious being taken like that, and I wouldn't want either of us to feel left out."

"Name's Violet. And feel free." She beams, starting to seductively lick the tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom