Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

HSHC Adult IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious about what else the undead wyvern might be capable of, Luna nonetheless focuses herself on more immediate pleasures. Though the chances were low, given that they were in a public cafeteria, the idea of doing more than hugging was too enticing to chance passing on, and so Luna joins in as well. "They're right, you did great dealing with that asshole."

Not one to get amotional in public, Amalia nonetheless approaches the others and puts her hands on their shoulders, showing her moral support in a way that doesn't break her sense of etiquette. "I'm sorry that you have to deal with that subject, Faye - his actions were... most inappropriate. Maybe you would want to ladge a aomplaint?"

"Meep," Alessandra says quietly as she's smothered by several attractive women.

"Guys, guys, I need to breathe!" Faye says, though secretly rather pleased with it-especially Luna's naked body pressed up against hers. When the hug is broken, Faye says "I dunno, Amalia. Let's just get some food. Alessandra, right? You want to join us for some lunch?"

"S-s-sure," she says.

Alessandra doesn't say anything when V places her arm around her, but does rest her head a little against Violet's shoulder.

You all enjoy a delicious(?) dorm food lunch, with Faye gobbling down a positively unholy amount of food.

"What? I get hungry when I-" she says, then glances at Alessandra "You know. The thing."

After that, you have to part ways for class, but after about 4 o' clock, you manage to all meet up back in the dorms, with Violet somehow having found and dragged Alessandra along with.

"I have to say", Amelia mentions to no one in particular, sitting on her bed and pulling out a thick notebook, "recent advancements of science, espesially in the field of physics, are nothing less than astonishing... even though there are still things scientists have no idea about. But enoug of that for today; I need to engage in some less intellectual pastime to let it all settle in my head..." with that, off goes the dress, carefully untied and equally carefully folded before Amelia puts it back into her case. "Oh, and welcome", she turns to Alessandra, "even though I'm afraid I won't be able to offer you appropriate level of hospitality - still, I believe, 'feel yourself at home' is a fitting expression. Unless, of course, my roommates decide on throwing another formal dress party, in which case I'm afraid you would have to change to comply to dress code..."

"I, er, um... You ahve a very pretty body," Alessandra squeaks out.

Faye openly ogles Amelia. "Yeah, she does," she says.

"Please, no one is suggesting you are", Amelia states matter-of-factly, "according to some Oriental views, same gender attractions is a rather common and natural part of coming of age, especially among females. In no way they affect individual's eventual orientation..."

"I-I-I d-don't know, I, uh," Aless stammers out.

Faye looks like she wants to chastise Amelia, but is enjoying both the vampiress's nudity and a bit of schnadfreuade at the girl's awkwardness.

"You could be bi, or pan. Liking girls, doesn't mean you like guys any less." Violet replied.

"I, uh, well," Aless keeps on stammering.

"What about chicks with dicks?" Faye asks.

"What?"

"You know, boobs, girly ass, and a penis," she says.

"I... Well... I guess I might be a little curious, maybe. Girls are pretty, but I just don't know about vaginas." Aless replies.

"Mrf!" Alessandra says, muffled by Violet's prodigous chest.

"I feel a little left out, Vi," Faye says.

"Aw! I'm sorry." Violet says sincerely.

Walking over, she also inflicts marshmellow hell on Faye.

Faye licks at V's tits while her face is smooshed between them.

"You guys are, um, kinda weird," Aless says.

Chuckling, "Sweetie, you don't know the half of it," she tells Aless before grinning more fiendishly. "Though I'm certain we'd be happy to show you if you wanted to see. You've got to admit, it could be fun."

V giggles, then looks down.

"Why is this still on." She protests backing away from the marshmellow hell to take off her shirt.

"Who's next?" She asks, seeing if either Faye or Aless wanted round 2.

Easily spotting the hesitation and the fact that Aless is about to run away, Luna moves over to comfort her. "Hey, relax, nobody's going to hurt you or do anything to you that you're not comfortable with." Which is a bit of a shame, but oh well, can't win everything...

"You've had a long day, nobody can blame you for not wanting to party."

"Y-yeah." Aless says, sitting on the edge of a bed. "S-s-sorry, I j-just... Yeah..."

"Hey, uh, Luna? I'm calling in that hug from earlier..." Faye says.

Right, Allure check, opposed. Winner gets to bone Faye.

However, the winner also needs to make a skill check (DC 5) to keep it hidden from Aless. Success on this grants 2 VP, failure loses a single VP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom