Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

HSHC Adult IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Lunch does sound good...but last night's cream," Luna puts a finger to her lips, "I could always go for seconds. That was a filling all on its own."

"But hardly nutritional," came the snarky response. "An all-jizz diet is hardly going to keep you in shape for long; you need to supplement it with a real meal at some point."

Violet

"Yes. Very much so. I am your teacher and you are my student-it'd be innappropiate to be anyhting else," he says.

Faye and Co

"Okay," Faye says, "let's just... leave the bedroom stuff for the bedroom. I really don't want to pop a boner in public when I'm supposed to be a girl. Anyway, I agree with Anna-I'm starved. I probably should've eaten last night-shifting takes it out of me."

Grinning, "What's the fun in leaving it all in the bedroom though?" She moves to a nearby column and uses it as a prop to lewdly drape herself across, "There's so many things to explore outside of it, don't you think?"

"Still, I guess you have a point," she admits before moving closer and whispering to Faye alone, "But if anything pops up you have anything that you need to hide, don't hesitate to use me. I'm actually naked, you know, but to everyone else it'd just look like a hug."

"Your shameless perversion has it's own charm, I suppose," Anna dryly commented. "For now, let's get some food; I think the Crumley cafeteria is near here...yes, it's around the corner. Shall we?"

Faye and Co

"Yes, let's, before I get any stupid ideas," Faye says. "Thanks Anna."

The group rounds the corner, heading in to the Crumley cafeteria, but as they do, they run headfirst into a tall, imposing-looking man. "Well, if it isn't little pipsqueak Faye! The hell you doing at college?"

"H-hi, D-D-Derek," Faye stammers out.

"Pardon me, but you seem to be taking up a good portion of the door, and we're trying to get inside. I'm sure you and Faye can catch up later, if you both have the time and inclination, but I'd rather get into the lines before they grow too long; can you please step aside?"

Violet

After your experience with Mr. Richard, you head after where you know the others went, to the Crumley cafeteria, whereupon you see...

Faye and Co

"Ooh, you got a little bitch friend now," Derek says. "Tell you what-why don't you come with me and prove you're a real woman, and I'll forget about our old high school days, eh?"

Unopposed conflict. 1d6. Kick his ass. 3 VP

"Ah, you're antagonistic. In that case, heed this warning, for it will be the only one you receive: let us pass now, and stop bothering Faye, or I will make you regret it."

Conflict, Weak Roll, so...1d6-1. BTW, how strong is that "mortals forget about magic" thing? Like, if we kicked his ass with magic, would he remember the magic, or just that he got beat up by a bunch of girls?

Okay, combining Artificer with Collegiate Wizard: Annastrianna never leaves home without her wand of Shocking Grasp, in case somebody tries to get fresh with her. No, of course it's not a taser, those things need to be charged; this little baby recharges from the background magical energy hanging around in the air!

Skill 1d6, +1 Strong, +2 Collegiate Wizard, -2 Artificer.

Total: 1d6+1

Her grin turning devilish at the sight of Derek, Luna speaks in a tone the others hadn't heard yet. While there's something sultry in it, her voice here is cold and distant, almost as if she's looking down at a lesser life form. "As much as I loving proving how much of a woman I am, I'm afraid you're not man enough to take me," she says while preparing a quick spell to assault his mind should he try anything against anyone other than herself.

Battlemage to trade Conflict for Skill. Sadly no bonus, but no penalty either.

"Let me tell you one thing", Amalia almost whispers, drawing very close to Derek - close enough that her fingers turn out on his neck... a friendly hug in appearance, a well-practised lock to keep the neck revealed in effect. "Miss Faye is my roommate, which makes me partly responsible for her well-being. Trust me, you won't want to force me to act to ensure that well-being."

Neutral Conflict, +1 Sanguine Kiss: 1d6+1

Violet let out a girlish giggle.

"Don't worry, we know you're just stressed from the first day of classes. I'm sure Faye won't hold it against you." She replies. Her foe would underestimate her.

Weak conflict (-1), School queen (+2)

Anna 5
Luna 4
Amalia 2
Violet 6

Derek 7

Derek casually shoves Amalia off him, then grabs Faye and starts to drag her off.

"Let go of me, you brute!" Faye says, struggling vainly against his grip.

A sharp whistle from Anna catches Derek's attention temporarily, before he's distracted by a slightly louder sound:

WHAM

A small shockwave emanates from right behind Derek, causing his grip to slacken temporarily. Another sharp whistle from Annastrianna sees a blurred tail whip around to smack away Derek's arms, clipping his head on the way by. Another whistle, another whipped tail, and his legs gave out from under him. Where the tall, imposing Derek had stood apparently hid the smaller, lithe form of a draconic creature about the size of a mountain lion stood, it's scales a pale albino color...and some of them rotting. It's eyes had severe cataracts, but it didn't seem to impede the creature's ability to detect beings and fight them.

"Thank you, Megara, I'm sure he won't be any trouble now. For now, might be best to get back to your nest on the library roof; wouldn't want anybody getting suspicious." As the undead abomination flew off, Annastrianna made her way over to Faye and gave her a hand up. "Are you alright, Miss Faye? Megara didn't clip you by accident, did she? She's got a nasty habit of overexcitement..."

Derek snarls and grabs Faye's arm, pulling her down on top of him as he claws his way back to his feet. "I'm gonna beat the shit out of you all!"

As he does, though, an unobtrusive woman steps forward, and just as she raises her textbook high, the group recognizes her as Alessandra. "FUCK YOU, DEREK!" she screams, and slams the book down on his head. He drops, cradling his skull.

Alessandra, not appearing to have heard, raises her textbook high again, preparing to smash it on Derek repeatedly.

Anna watched on in silence, ready to step in with some subtle magic in case he gathered his wits enough to strike back.

Violet runs over.

"There, there Aless." She says soothingly. "Only want to make him back off, not kill him."

Alessandra almost hits Violet with her book, but calms down a little. "S-s-s-s-sorry!" She squeaks out.

Derek, meanwhile, groans on the ground, cradling his head and inching away.

"...yes, of course," comes Annastrianna's reply, although there's the barest hint of hesitation present in her voice.

Faye, having been tugged to the ground by Derek, stands up. "Thanks, Alessandra, and, um... Who was behind that weird winged thing?"

"What winged-" Alessandra starts.

"Nothing! Um, I'm hallucinating. You saved me all on your own," Faye says, wrapping the other girl in a hug.

"Oh! I, um, didn't, ah-" she says, blushing bright red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom