Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

HSHC Adult IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annastrianna speaks up, her voice carrying a tinge of amusement. "So, Alessandra, now that my roommates have stopped forcing the sight of their bodies onto you and making you question your sexual orientation, I'd like to know a bit more about you, if you're going to be around here more often; what's your major?"

As her mouth spoke to the sexually-confused young woman, her mind spoke to Faye directly using a cantrip she'd long since mastered. A voice literally made of magic whispered into Faye's ear, though it carried no true sound: "You seem...excited. Perhaps, while I distract Aless, I can distract you as well? I promise you it'll be a most pleasurable experience: I've got a spell that will get you off without my even touching you. Interested?"

Neutral Allure, Idol Robes +2: 1d6+2...although I might be adding "Utility Spells" as well, if my chances start looking better.

Calling upon her innate magical abilties to cast a quick spell, one that make Aless oblivious to any further spells she casts, Luna winks toward her shapeshifting lover as her next bit of magic makes her own breasts appear fuller.

I could just talk to her telepathically, that's a simple enough spell, but it's more fun without words.

Allure, Strong, Utility Spells (+1 if applicable, since she can use magic to let Faye get away with more without alerting Aless), Body Alteration (+2, 1 use remaining) [Total = +4]

"Oh! I'm in Engineering," she says.

Faye thinks back "Assuming none of the other girls can be as discreet, that sounds awesome! No matter what, we'll have to try that sometime later."

"I didn't force anything on my precious Alessandra!" Violet protested cuddling her.

"I want an apology." She pouted.

It was this time, her sugar mommy's sent dinner made it's way to her door.

"Oohh, that's for me!" She said talking to someone as she leads a cart in.

"Everyone dig in!" She said gesturing to a wide variety of expensive foods on the cart.

Strong allure (+1), Dazzling display (Everyone roll twice and take lower)

"Please, Ladies, it;s obvious you're making our guest uncomfortable", Amelia mentioned laying down in her bws in the pose that accented all the curves in her body - without being explicitely seductive at that, "and thank you for the offer, Violet, but I really have to take care of my figure... speaking of figures, Faye, I can't helpbut notice you were looking really stiff during the lecture - perhaps you would like some massage to loosen your shoulders? I did study some techniques..."
Strong Allure, shameless for +2: 1d6+3

Anna 4, 6
Luna 6
Violet 2
Amelia 5, 6

Faye almost seems to drool a little over Luna's succulent breasts, and nods her head in her direction a little.

"Um... Could you please dress? I-I m-mean, I know it's your room, so I'll go if you don't want to, but..." Alessandra says.

"Honestly, I just can't fathom why are you making such a big thing out of that", Amelia shakes her head, "and all my dresses require both time and assistance to put on... but for the sake of hospitality..." she pulled the bedsheet from her bed and wrapped it around herself, tying it on her shoulder like a toga, "would that be enough?"

"I g-guess. Thanks, um, what was your name?" Alessandra says, sounding a little more confident.

"Amelia Gerthruda Maria... well, actually it's going for a while - I'm not even sure I myself remember it all without a note, so you shouldn't concern yourself either. Just Amelia would do."

Grinning, Luna almost makes her move before looking toward Aless and trying not to frown. It's not too much of a drain this spell, but it lets her send a short message to Faye silently. "I think I wasted too much power on that asshole from before...I'm not sure if I can keep the illusion up that'll keep Aless from seeing what we get up to since it's hard not to go wild with you. I'll make it up to you, but I think one of our sexy friends here might be better suited for getting you off unseen. She looks a little horny, don't you think?"

Silently cursing herself for screwing up, she vows to make it up by fucking Faye nonstop until they pass out at some point and turns her attentions to Aless after her shapeshifting fucktoy's needs are met. "I'm Luna, by the way. Just Luna, easier that way."

Passing the skill opportunity over to whoever has the lowest VP

"Nice to meet you, Luna. And, um, sorry about earlier. With Derek," she says.

"Damn. Alright, it's for the best. Alessandra seems really nice, and I don't want to scare her away." Faye thinks back.

Seeing Luna slump at finding her magical reserves lower than expected, Anna took over and subtly cast her intended spell...giving Faye a little surprise. Turning her attention back to the conversation with Aless, she asked "Are you alright, Alessandra? He's not being...forceful with you, is he?"

Strong Skill, Collegiate Wizard, activating Graceful: automatic 7

"I'm-ah!-tired, guys. I'm gonna-mm-take a nap," Faye says, enjoying Anna's ministrations but not wanting to scare the guest away.

"Oh, he would never! I mean... Maybe... Sometimes... But it's okay, really!" Aless says, though without confidence.

"It is not okay. There is a stark difference between being assertive and being aggressive; among other stark differences, once is acceptable and even desirable...the other is not." Anna paused, making sure her spell would maintain itself without her direct oversight before continuing. "If you truly value the relationship, if you think it's not as bad as it looks, if you think he's got qualities worth staying for...it's your life. But I'd rather not leave a friend without options if they turn out to be wrong about their partner. If you're with him, and he crosses lines he shouldn't be crossing...well, you're always welcome to come here, and we'll put him in his place if he tries anything then."

"F-friend?" Aless says, sounding almost shocked. "I... Well..."

"Yes!" she says, "Thank you! I... I haven't managed to m-make any f-friends here ex-except D-Derek, and he... He... He..."

In bed, Faye pulls up the covers over herself, moaning quietly.

"Anna, can you-ah!-stop, please?" Faye says, finally paying attention to what's going on and realizing what she's doing is not quite appropiate to the situation, regardless of how fun it might be.

"He... Well... I can't..." Aless says.

Ending her spell with a twitched finger, Anna cuts through: "If you don't want to talk about it right now, that's okay. But if something's wrong, you can't just ignore it forever...and we'll always be here if you need help, or need comforting, or just need an open ear and heart for a while."

"Can I... Could I stay here for a little? I mean, I could just sleep on the floor or something-" Aless says, before getting cut off.

"Nonsense! None of us would mind sharing a bed," Faye says. "Right girls?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom