Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snow-covered Boughs IC (D&D 5e, closed group)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If I had to guess," Jen said, "it'd be her," she continues, nudging her head in the direction of the curviest of the elves.

You're interrupted by a polite cough from the opposite end of the tent.

Across from the entrance, an elven woman sits cross-legged on one of the many fur rugs that cover the floor. Evidently, this must be Siani, though she doesn't look like someone who'd be called Eldest. Aside from her hair, which is silvery grey all the way through, she looks the same youthful age as any of the other elves you've seen. Her bearing, however, suggests confidence and authority befitting a leader--a somewhat impressive feat, considering her nudity.

"You'd be the dara who have been traveling through the woods, yes?" she says, her accent less noticeable than Lenthir's. "I'm Siani, Eldest of Galana. Thank you for coming--I'm glad you made it safely." She smiles warmly, seeming to really mean it. "I assume Lenthir's explained why I wanted to see you?"

Hanna

Glancing over to who Jennifer mentioned "ah, yes you always were found of curvy" nodding to Nicole "my more petite nature never really did it for you" shaking her had with a mock sign "I should take you home and show you my country woman at some point - I am something of oddity".
Pausing and considering some mischief "but wait - are you not to be wed to a lovely family that frowns on extra-marital behaviour" crossing her arms in thought "what would your blushing and my all account beautiful wife to be say", she grinned.

At Siani cough she blushed like a kid in a jam jar before composing herself again "and thank you Siani for sending your people to aid us, I would likely be wolf food without them" pausing considering how to answer "Lenthir felt it best we get the details from you I believe", taking in the womans body "I am Hanna, thanks for welcoming us to your tribe lands".

"I may have been away when that was explained. Or, I confess, I simply might not have been paying attention. My apologies, Eldest," Jen says.

"Nope." Nicole replied. "But he was informative in other ways." Nicole replied holding up her notes.

Siani gives Lenthir a withering look; he shuffles awkwardly and stares down at his feet.

"Well," the Eldest replies, turning back to you, "we don't often get dara coming this close to our home, and when the hunters brought me word of you, we were all curious--especially since you seemed equipped to fight rather than to hunt. I figured you were probably here for one of two reasons: either you wanted to attack us, or you had some idea what was keeping the winter going, and were here to try to stop it. I had Lenthir's party keep an eye on you, to try to figure out which. Since it seems you haven't come to give us trouble," she says with a meaningful look at each of you, "I'm guessing it's the second reason."

She shifts to lean back and prop herself up with her hands, giving Hanna a better view of her figure. Her body looks as youthful as her face, slim and taut-looking like most of the elves you've seen, with narrow shoulders and small breasts. "The winter's been hard for us, too," she continues. "Even with the village protected from the cold, game has been scarce, and we're in danger of going hungry. On top of that, the white wolves have started attacking our hunters. Now, I'm going to assume you think the Queen of Wolves is behind it? I know about her, but with things so hard around here, I can't afford to risk sending anyone to go and talk to her. But if you mean to seek her out, I want to do everything I can to help you. Starting with offering you a safe place to spend the night. I can tell you now that we know this wood better than anyone, and our village is the only place the wolves won't go."

She falls silent, awaiting your answer.

"Thank you, Eldest. You've ascertained our intentions correctly-we were hired by the Baron to find a solution for the eternal winter. If there's any knowledge of the Queen of Wolves you have, that might be invaluable," Jen says, subtly admiring the elf's body while she does.

"That seems like a good idea." Nicole replies.

"What else can you tell us about the Queen of the wolves?" She asks.

Hanna

Listening carefully she started to mull things over as she admired the elf's figure, "agreed any help you can give us would be appreciated - for the record we had no idea you were even here, and I suspect the Baron would have mentioned it", biting her lower lip an unpleasant thought occuring to her. Her voice slow as she considered it - "there are bandits in these woods - if the wolves go everywhere could they be in league" it seemed only practical for the wolves to domesticate the locals for simple tasks which human hands could accomplish better than paws.

"Our info says that a human woman was traveling into the woods every year at the start of winter to do something at the Queen's temple - but this year she can't as she is dead, part of the Kith that used to live around here" she filled the Elder in "just to be sure do the wolves work for the Queen are are they seperate?".

Thinking about Mia and Siani she cursed herself internally, damn giving into the frenzied rage - where she less tired tonight could have been very pleasant.

"Well, I don't know how much you know already," Siani shrugs, the motion making her breasts bounce. "I'm no Speaker, but I know she and the Heart Tree don't get along, so we don't pay her that much attention when we can help it. I know the wolves are her servants, though. Since the Kith were conquered, they're the only ones she seems to have. And no, they're not working with the bandits," she shakes her head. "They haven't been attacking at the edge of the forest as often, which is probably why the bandits are still alive, but they've killed a couple."

"Aside from that?" She frowns thoughtfully. "She's proud, vengeful, and has a twisted sense of justice, but she's not completely without honor. If she's doing this because she feels she was wronged somehow, she'll probably want a heavy price for setting it right, but she'll probably be happy if she gets it."

From beside her on the floor, the Eldest picks up a small, flat wooden box, which she opens as she rises and approaches you. Inside sit three tiny pinecones, their scales closed up tight, with cords attached for wearing them as pendants. "Aside from refuge," she explains, "these are most of the help I can offer. They were grown for us by the Heart Tree. If you wear them, they should protect you from most of the cold. If you anger the Queen, it'll be that much harder for her to use it against you." She proffers the box. "I'll have to ask you to return them when you come back, but they should help you when you go to see her."

Jen nods and takes one. "I already have resistance, but that is against merely mortal weather. This may help if she decides to call upon a more potent storm than this."

"Is there anything else you wish to talk with us about, Eldest?"

Hanna

She was surprised that they were not working with the bandits - but pleasantly so.

She eyed the pendants as her companions took them and reached out to take one but stopped herself pausing "these are obviously important to you - you have to know that we can't guarantee that we will survive to bring them back, or that we can protect them during a fight" frowning "I will do my best to get it back to you, but are you sure you want to part with all three? you might need to investigate again if we fail".

Offering a slight smile "I would also like to know more about what the Heart Tree is, and what the issue with it and the Queen is?"

"They should work as long as you wear them," Siani explains. "And I realize we'll probably lose them if you don't come back. It's a risk I'm willing to take. If you do die, we'll likely starve anyway. I say anything that can help prevent that is worth it." She looks pleasantly surprised to hear Hanna take an interest. "The Heart Tree is our clan's protector. It makes our part of the forest provide for us, and keeps the cold away in winter. Like I said, I'm not the Speaker," she shrugs, "but I think it and the Queen just don't get along on principle. The Queen doesn't believe anyone should be protected. Thinks it'll make us weak." The way she talks about it reminds you of how you've heard followers of the Old Gods describe their patrons in the past.

"Anyway, I think that's all our business," Siani announces. "By our tradition, since you've come with good will, you have our hospitality for a day and a night without obligation--after that, if you want to stay you'll have to work. Not that that should matter, since I assume you'll want to leave tomorrow morning to deal with all this. If you can put everything right," she grins, "be sure to come back here, and we'll feast in your honor." She gestures towards the tent flap. "If there's nothing else you want to talk about, feel free to find somewhere to sleep--anywhere should be fine."

Hanna

Delicately taking the pendent she attached it around her neck "thank you Siani", she listened to her explain the Heart Tree - "the tribes of my homeland operate in a similiar manner - albeit somewhat removed for direct contact normally". Her own tribe gave credit to a number of these beings - although to her mind it seemed more hedging ones bets by the shamans than a solid working relationship.

"Yes I think that leaving tomorrow might be best - my marketable skills might be somewhat worthless to you" though she suspected she could do some manual labour the elf village did not seem to need a sex trade.

Raising to leave she stopped and bit her lip, Mia had been direct - and had been confused about her being less so, but still it felt odd to her. *Actually Siani - I intend to bond with Mia if she is still interested* her face going a little red *would you mind if we joined with you here, if neither of you have any objections?* a little hope in her voice as she finished.

*Much as I'd normally hate agreeing with Hanna,* Jen says with a chuckle, *I confess that you're all very beautiful. Eldest, do you know of anyone here who'd be interesting in bonding with me?*

*Hey, that's not my job to figure out,* Siani laughs at Jennifer. *Glad to hear you feel so at home, but if you want company, find someone yourself. As for you,* she turns to Hanna, *it's not as though this tent belongs to me. I don't claim to understand all the weird ideas you humans have about owning things, but you don't have to worry about any of that while you're here. I certainly won't object if you want to invite Mia in.*

Jen laughs in agreement. *Fair enough, I suppose. It's just... A bit of a culture shock, shall we say? Though you were certainly included in the beautiful elves, Siani.*

Hanna

Elves didn't get subtly at all she thought to herself, *thanks I appreciate that and will ask her - but I meant join us in the bonding as well as the tent*, shrugging *think it over - I better find her before someone else snaps her up after her days work*.

As she left she turned back to Jennifer "and Jen - you only like disagreeing with me because you don't like practical solutions, here practical elements are secondary" she stuck out her tongue playfully as she darted out the door.

Looking around the village she stopped a few times to try some food and if available wine while she looked for Mia - a slight confused smile on her face relating to how elves operated.

Nicole bows.

"Thank you, Miss.Siani. It was a pleasure to meet you." She said.

She then started to look for the curviest elf.

Siani takes Jen's compliment and Hanna's advances in stride, smiling warmly and inclining her head. "We should invite more dara here," she chuckles. "It's been too long since anyone's put so much effort into flattering me. Why not?" she nods to Hanna. "I could do with some fun after everything that's been happening. Feel free to let Mia know I'll join you if she wants."

"I'll take that as my cue to leave, then," Lenthir pipes up, laughing. "I'm off to get some well-earned sleep. You three enjoy your visit, I guess." He steps out through the tent flap after Hanna and Nicole, leaving Jen alone with the Eldest for the moment.

Hanna

As it happens, Mia is still waiting just outside, sitting with her back to a nearby tree. She glances up excitedly as she spots you returning, hastily pushing herself back to her feet. *Oh, good, you're done.* She hesitates for a second. *So...are you leaving now, or do you have time to go bond? I mean, if you still want to.*

Jennifer

*If you don't mind me asking,* Siani says, turning to head back to where she was sitting, *who was your elven parent? Not many half-blooded are born these days, as I understand it, and I can't help but be curious.* She gestures ambiguously to the blankets around her as she sits back down, inviting you to join her.

Nicole

It takes a minute to find your way back to where you saw her, but the particularly curvy elven woman you saw as you entered the village is still there. She sits by a fire in conversation with two others, a man and another woman; as you approach, they fall silent and turn to regard you, their eyes full of curiosity. The woman you have your eye on is fair-skinned, with dark brown hair that falls loose down her back, and forest-green eyes. Though less slender than most of the others, she's still not anything most humans would call heavy or thick. Nonetheless, her body has a look of softness, with pleasantly wide hips, and absolutely gorgeous full breasts--fully on display, as her only clothing is a skirt that really looks more like just a scarf tied around her waist, barely even hiding her pussy.

She says nothing as you approach, but glances over at the woman sitting next to her, who clears her throat and inclines her head to you. "Uh...hello...you're one of the dara who...arrived just earlier? Yes?" She speaks the common tongue slowly and with a thick accent, but clearly enough. Your interest and the man with them continue to watch in silence.

Jen sits next to Siani, cross-legged. *I'm afraid I don't know. I only knew my mother-a strong woman, bless her heart-because my elven father left. Don't worry, though* she says, *I don't hold it against elves in general-only the bastard who up and left without a second word.*

Nicole sits down next to the curvy girl, flashing a smile.

And giving her a boob hug.

"Yeah. I'm here to stop the endless winter." She starts.

Hanna

She beamed at the woman *will be staying the night and leaving tomorrow - thankfully I have been looking forward to spending time with you since we met*, she took Mia in her arms and lifted her for a deep kiss - cupping the back of her head so she could gentle run her fingers along the back of Mia's ears as she did - something she remembered the elves she had met loved, before releasing her again after breaking the kiss.
Her smile turned sheepish *you were right Siani was a very nice person - I asked her if she would like to bond with us but only if it was alright with you. She said she could use some fun if you are happy with that*, grinning *otherwise I am all yours*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom