Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snow-covered Boughs IC (D&D 5e, closed group)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Y-yes. I believe-ah!-in the beauty of the-mm!-natural form, so I don't-ah-shave,* Jennifer gets out between moans. *You're talented, Siani. Please, keep going.*

As the breasts bounce, Nicole's nuzzling intensifies. Nicole throws her top to the ground.

She then nods, and begins to lick Ilida's nipples. Suckling at them eagerly.

Hanna

She tried to remember the word so she could translate *my elders instilled the following into us: the first loyalty is to the tribe, every stranger regardless of how close an ally they appear is a danger, they either have loyalty to their own tribe first beyond the loyalty of friendship or they are honourless* continuing to intone *only when one is regarded as of the tribe can they be fully trusted*, shrugging not sure if the elf would regard it as another human eccentricity or take the meaning, many in the realm clearly didn't understand it at least, *I take no offence*.

*No I have not heard of your challange* placing the staff butt firmly on the ground *I merely find physical combat to clear the mind of negative thoughts - which I have been having recently*, offering a slight smile for perhaps the first time *though I do love a good challange*.

Hanna

Jaelia chuckles softly as you stumble through the translation. *That's a very human thing to say,* she muses. *And I was explaining, not apologizing.*

She raises an eyebrow, actually smiling a little, though it's more of a cocky smirk than anything. *Well, I can understand that. If you want to know, I have a standing invitation to anyone who wants to duel me--the prize for winning is a fuck.* The term doesn't translate perfectly into the common tongue, but it does seem analogous to a less polite word for sex. *I guess that extends to you if you are interested,* Jaelia says, her tone clearly suggesting she doesn't believe for a second she'll have to follow through.

Jennifer

*Huh,* Mia ponders, looking thoughtfully down at your groin. *And it doesn't itch or get in the way or anything?*

Siani finishes up another pattern of licks, simultaneously shifting positions from kneeling to squatting, spreading her legs, and reaching down to rub her clit in little circles. *Want me to make you cum this way, Jennifer?* she says, cradling your cock in her other hand.

Mia moves in close to wrap an arm around your shoulders and starts to softly kiss your neck. *Could you put your fingers in me while she does that?*

Nicole

Ilida spends a few moments moaning with pleasure beneath your ministrations, seemingly not bothering to hold anything back. When you lose your top, she gently pushes you back to look down at your breasts, making an appreciative sound you don't need translated and then saying something else you do. "She says they look very beautiful," Dalia explains. "She still doesn't know why you cover them. I don't know, either," she adds, smiling. "Why hide a good thing?" She sounds genuinely curious now.

Ruel adds something else in Elven, still stroking his cock like there's nothing to it. "He says they're beautiful too," Dalia translates. Looking around, you notice a few more of the locals have gathered to watch you, all maintaining a respectful distance for the moment, but definitely looking interested.

Jennifer

*Y-yes please!* she moans out. *Don't worry-I can last through multiple cummings.*

As soon as Mia asks, Jen moves her hand to the elfen woman's pussy, gently rubbing the outside. *W-woul you-ah!-rather I lick or use my-mm!-fingers?*

"Humans don't tend to like it when you walk around naked." Nicole replies, pawing at Ilida's breasts, and seeming to like the watchers.

Hanna

She shrugged *I am a very human person* she stated with a half smile part of her mirth returning, *and perhaps I will take you up on that - should I win and should you be happy to continue, fair warning I am somewhat tired so by skill at such may be hampered*, rolling her shoulders *my skill at combat has not suffered however*.

Twirling the staff to get a feel for it, *fair warning I am stronger than my frame suggests*, snapping into a combat ready stance - *ready?*.

Hanna

Jaelia's smirk broadens. Throwing her braid back over her shoulder, she does a quick, practiced series of rolling and swiveling motions that you recognize as stretches, the routine making her muscles stand out beneath her smooth skin and her hips do all sorts of interesting things--it's hard not to notice how naked she is. Finishing that, she lowers her head and touches the first two fingers of her left hand to her brow, a gesture you know to be like a bow among the elves.

Before you even see her tense, she's right in front of you, staff lashing out so fast as to be barely a blur. She strikes with a flurry of lightning blows, kicks and elbow strikes following after the heads of the staff; despite your best effort to keep up, you feel three solid blows land in quick succession, though where they come from exactly is hard to say. Then, suddenly, she's back out of your reach again, still in continuous motion and readying to rush back in.

Hanna loses initiative and takes 23 nonlethal damage (nonlethal attacks won't inflict Disadvantage in this fight). Jaelia is now standing 15 feet away--no attack of opportunity has been provoked.

Jennifer

Siani's response is to take your cock all the way in her mouth on her next repetition, adding gentle suction to the same tongue movements. She picks up the pace on her clit, moaning softly around you.

Mia shivers and sighs deeply at your touch, breathing against your neck. *Fingers for now, if you would,* she murmurs. *And you can go ahead and put them in.* With that, she goes back to kissing, interspersing little licks with the tip of her tongue as she goes back and forth around the side of your neck.

*Do you two want to sit down?* Siani suggests as she momentarily comes up for air.

Nicole

Dalia looks puzzled, frowning over your answer for a second before relaying it to the others, who have similar reactions. "Why not?" she asks you. Ilida, meanwhile, eagerly presses herself into your touch and reaches over to return the favor, sparing a glance for the new audience as she massages your breasts.

Said new audience seem to take your approving looks as permission to watch in earnest. The two men and one woman standing awkwardly on the sidelines approach closer and find seats on the scattered blankets, settling in and looking unabashedly interested. The woman and one of the men are naked, and waste no time following Ruel's continued lead, the man starting to vigorously rub his rapidly stiffening penis, the woman spreading her legs and sliding her middle finger into her hairless pussy, swirling it around. Ruel grins and says something to them in greeting, his other hand moving to his groin to massage his balls.

Jennifer

Jen kisses back, hard and fierce, as her fingers slide up and down once more before entering Mia. She thrusts them in a few times before curling around to rub at her gspot.

When Siani asks if the two want to sit down, Jen starts to slowly lower herself, all the while thrusting and rubbing at Mia's pussy. With her other hand she takes hold of the elf's head, pulling her in close for a deeper kiss.

Hanna

She was momentarally confused as she had not used a staff before, her defensive posture not ready at all for the speed the elf had and her movements lost in the confusion.

The mental realisation that she had lost before she started hit her, even the ability to ignore most damage would not make up for the level of stress she was under and the blows that had been inflicted.

She grinned madly at the woman as she allowed the rage to take her anyway, dashing forward to her location the staff held in two hands as she swung at her head in a faint prior to snapping the butt of the staff towards the other woman's knee.

Nicole swoons as she starts licking the girl's ear.

"Well you see.. Humans get uncomfortable for some reason about sex." She replies.

Hanna

As you advance, Jaelia's staff darts out again, heading for your shins--this time you're faster, though, and her weapon clacks sharply against yours. The opening is there long enough for you to get in a swing of your own, and she lets out a grunt of pain, hurrying to get back in position. Her counter comes with just as much speed as before, but to your surprise, you find yourself able to dodge almost everything this time, and just catch a light tap on the forearm. Carried by her attack's momentum, she circles around you and darts back in the opposite direction, challenging you to advance again.

Hanna takes 1 nonlethal damage. Make an Insight check, no action needed.

Jennifer

Mia starts moaning in earnest as you rub at her insides, pushing her tongue between your lips and entwining it with yours. When you move to sit, she does likewise, making sure to keep her pussy within your easy reach. At length, she pulls back from the kissing, one hand moving to play with your breasts. Laughter mixes with her sounds of pleasure, easy and natural. It's hard not to feel as relaxed as she and Siani seem about all this, as though it really is just the most normal and comfortable thing ever.

*You're...ah...really good at that,* Mia giggles.

Siani lets your cock pop out of her mouth and puts on a fake pouting face. *You know, one of you is going to have to give me some attention after this. There's only so much I can do for myself.*

Mia laughs a little louder at that. *Awfully impatient for the Eldest, aren't we?*

Siani's pout stays right were it is. *I'm not that old.* She glances up at you. *Let me know when you're going to cum, alright dear?* Then goes back to her sucking.

Nicole

The elves only look more puzzled when Dalia relays your response. "What do you mean?" the newly arrived man in the vest and trousers pipes up, speaking the common tongue decently well. "What's there to be uncomfortable about?"

Ilida sucks in a sharp breath as you start licking, her head falling back and her eyes closing. She goes on squeezing and rubbing your tits, and eagerly pushes her chest further towards you, seeming content to keep that going. The man who spoke up a second ago murmurs something in Elven to the masturbating woman, who nods; he undoes his trousers and pulls them down, and she reaches over with her free hand to start jerking him off.

Hanna

She was suprised that her opponent hadn't simply destroyed her after her inital showing - but the thought that she was being mocked by Jaelia holding back irked her no end, propelling her forward.

She could tolerate a blow from advanced reach if it was to be offered again but she could not make progress without advancing.

Twirling the staff around she than abandoned all pretext of elegance and simply swung it full force at the opponents body - she expected it to be blocked but the force might be enough to do damage, or shatter the opponents weapon.

Jennifer

She nods at the eldest's request, her hips thrusting a little into the elf's tight mouth. For Mia, she adds another finger, stretching out the elf's pussy a little more.

Nicole shrugs. "It's just the way things are." She replies, going back and nuzzling Ilida's chest, as a single finger enters her.

Hanna

Jaelia takes another swing at you as you approach again, this time clipping your flank, though it's still not a serious hit. Evidently, she's unprepared for your unorthodox technique, since she's a little too slow to get completely out of the way, your weapon bouncing off her shoulder. Her retaliation is swift, but the extra reach you've gained by holding your staff at one end keeps her from getting in more than another light tap with the end of hers.

Hanna takes 2 nonlethal damage. And yeah, that Insight check is a failure. Sorry.

Jennifer

"Mmm," Mia sighs as you add another finger. *Oh, that's nice...I'm gonna cum soon...* She leans in for another kiss, licking your lips with relish. *Let's try and cum together, okay?* she says as she breaks it off, grinning. Siani nods and mumbles a sound of encouragement around your cock.

Nicole

Ilida gives a yelp of surprise that quickly turns into more moaning, grabbing your head and pulling you in against her tits. She's wonderfully tight, and plenty wet for your finger to slide in easily. Dalia and the man with the vest don't look any less confused by your answer, glancing at each other with raised eyebrows and shrugging. The man says something noncommittal-sounding in Elven, then goes back to watching you and Ilida, his partner continuing to pump at his cock and stir up her pussy.

Ilida lets out another giggle, undoing her skirt and getting it out of your way. She makes a comment that Dalia translates with a chuckle as "it isn't fair that you get to touch her sex and she doesn't get to touch yours. She asks if you will get naked for her." As she interprets, you hear Ruel groan as he cums, ejaculating into the air for his semen to land on his stomach and in his lap. He keeps masturbating, rubbing his cum onto his penis and using it as lubrication.

Hanna

Her pupils were like pinpricks of focus in her eyes, hard and icy - Jaelia had demonstrated she could win at her convenience in the opening assault but now was resorting to death by a thousand cuts, the part of her mind that might point out the sometimes attacks were merely lucky or precise and that a single passage of blows should not be used to guage a fight was noticable quite.

It was insulting to her - the annoyance that she had felt sense Jennifer had ruined her evening fueling her normally focused rage more than normal, and it was all she could do to avoid giving into the frenzied rage.

Still her skill was true and she repeated her move from before except this time before seeking to connect she snapped her body back to bring her quarterstaff out of range of hitting the womans side - before stopping the motion abruptly mind swing and bringing the butt directly towards Jaelia's abdomum. A more academic warrior might have called it a vicious feint - but Hanna was not feeling academic and merely relied on instinct.

"I certainty will." Nicole moaned, motorboating Ilida's tits, and stripping the lest of her clothes.

"How's that." She moans, rubbing her finer in Ilida.

Jennifer

Jen moans into Mia's mouth, her cock stiffening and twitching inside Siani's mouth. Just as she rams her fingers deep inside Mia, to make her cum nice and hard, she lets loose three massive spurts of cum, filling and overflowing Siani's mouth so the elf has cum dripping down her chin and onto her breasts.

Hanna

Your plan goes just how you pictured it. Jaelia falls for the feint, bringing her staff up to intercept, and leaving herself wide open to your real attack. She doubles over and lets out a wheezing gasp when you strike her in the stomach, though it looks like she's managed to roll with it enough that there's no severe damage. Before you can attack again, she throws up a hand in front of her head. *Yield!* she coughs. *Dammit, you win, alright?* She slowly sinks down to one knee, planting her staff against the ground to lean against and taking slow, careful breaths. With the distraction of fighting gone, however, you can pay more attention to how she's acting, and it quickly becomes clear that most of what she's doing is fake.

Jennifer

Mia's back arches with your last thrust, her arms tightening around your body and her pussy around your fingers as she hits her climax. You can feel Siani spluttering indignantly through your cum, though she still handles it well, swallowing everything she can. *You said you'd let me know when you were about to!* she scolds when you finish, sounding torn between annoyance and laughter.

Nicole

Ilida smiles appreciatively and murmurs something that sounds more complex, struggling to speak for moaning. "Wonderful," Dalia relays. "She asks if you can sit on her face so she can lick you while you keep using your fingers."

The woman who was masturbating a moment ago, now sitting on the lap of the man she was jerking off and moving up and down on his cock, chimes in with something else in Elven that sounds like encouragement, grinning at you.

Jennifer

*I'm sorry!* Jen says. *I was too busy trying to pleasure Mia! What can I do to make it up to you, Siani?* Jen asks, honestly concerned about the social faux pas.

Hanna

The anger still gripped her but she reined it in and looking to the sky released it in a long exhalation of breath, fighting really did allow her stress relief and she was to tired to hold onto the anger at any rate.

She looked down at her opponent *I ... * she had lost control, her emotions misdirected and her blows while accurate to avoid true injury had targeted areas that risked it unjustly *concede* it was difficult for her to say admitting defeat was not in her nature, particularly when she had mostly lost an inner battle to herself *I lost perspective in the fight, I apologise for wasting your time*, she offered a slight gesture of respect to the victor.

She moved back to lay the quarterstaff in it's storage area and collect the wine taking a swig, *not sure why you are, but I can tell your acting by the way. Or why you didn't merely finish me after your opening assault*, the heat in her was gone replaced by general curiosity mixed with weariness *wine?* she offered holdingthe flask out.

Hanna

Jaelia quickly cuts off her panting when you call her out, glancing up with an expression quite like a child caught stealing a cookie. After an awkward moment of hesitation, she stands up, looking quite unhurt, and accepts the wine, taking a long swallow before offering it back. *So I'm that bad of an actor, eh?* She shakes her head, looking rueful. *If I tell you why, can you promise not to let anyone in the village find out?*

Jennifer

Siani chuckles at your reaction, wiping the excess cum off her chin with a finger. *Jennifer, it's fine. I was kidding. Mostly. I would've swallowed anyway, I just like a little warning first.* She brings the same finger up to her lips to suck the semen off it before going to work cleaning it off her breasts the same way.

Mia finishes catching her breath and leans in to kiss you again, slowly and lovingly. *Well, I for one am glad for the extra attention. That was really good.*

*Are you two ready to keep going right away?* says the Eldest. *Or do you need a rest?* She looks hopeful for it to be the first option, absently rubbing her pussy lips with her other hand while the first keeps wiping up your cum.

*I'm alright to go again,* Mia nods. She hesitates a little, glancing at Siani, then says *you seem really good with your tongue. Any chance you want to lick me?*

*I'd be happy to, darling,* Siani replies, smiling. *Jennifer? Can I persuade you to mate with me while I tend to Mia?* She uses the Elven word that means traditional penetrative sex this time.

Nicole

*She said you look wonderful,* Dalia quickly amends, looking embarrassed. *That's what I meant. Sorry.* Ilida helps you get into the position she has in mind, lying back so you can straddle her head facing toward her pussy. As soon as you're close enough, her tongue darts out and quickly licks at your clit before running slowly down along your pussy lips, then back up to repeat the pattern. Her hands drift up to massage her own breasts and tease her nipples, moans making her mouth vibrate against you. From the sidelines, the fucking couple start moaning loudly together, semen overflowing from the woman's pussy. She grins at you as she orgasms, her own wetness mixing with her partner's cum to drip down onto her ass.

Jennifer

*Yes, please!* Jen says, cock already fully hard again. She waits for Siani to get in position to lick Mia, then places her cockhead at Siani's entrance. She slides it up and down, slicking her dick in Siani's soaking pussy.

Just as Siani is about to ask for Jen to put it in, she slides it in smoothly but gently, buried about halfway inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom