Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snow-covered Boughs IC (D&D 5e, closed group)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanna

"Sure, your issues are your own - as are everyones. They won't here your secrets from me" she states, *I was beginning to think that you elves were open about everything though - no ownership, no social barrier to casual relationships* she quirked an eyebrow to make it clear that it was a follow up question.

Taking the wine back she finished it off "dammit" she muttered *sorry out of wine, will need to grab some more*.

"I meant them." Nicole mentions moaning, as she points to the encouraging couple her whole body spazs enjoyably, as Ilida licks.

Nicole's own finger probes Ilida's womanhood deeper.

Hanna

Jaelia hms thoughtfully. *I guess you're right. We do believe honesty and sharing in all things are great virtues. Nobody's completely open about everything, though.* She sighs. *Anyway, you're right, I lost on purpose. I started the whole challenge thing back when I first became Siani's Champion. I figured it would draw a lot of people to try and beat me, so I could prove to everyone I was the best fighter in the village. Except once it got to be something people knew me by, I couldn't get laid when I wanted anymore--I mean, if I had sex with someone who hadn't beaten me, the challenge wouldn't mean much. And no one could beat me if I went all-out, because I wouldn't have been made Champion if I wasn't really the best fighter. So I started losing on purpose sometimes, if someone fought well enough to be impressive, just so I could fuck them.* Her seriousness evaporates a little, and she chuckles softly. *Nobody here knows, but you're an outsider, so I can tell you without everyone finding out. Assuming you really do keep it secret.*

She starts walking back toward the storage tent, beckoning. *Come on. More wine sounds good.*

Jennifer

Mia stands up again when you and Siani agree to one another's suggestions, planting her feet wide apart and spreading her knees. *I actually like to cum standing up,* she explains, beckoning to the Eldest. Siani wastes no time in getting on all fours in front of her and lifting her head up to lap at the huntress' clit. Mia immediately starts moaning softly again, resting her hands on her knees to support herself.

*Ohhh yes,* Siani gasps as you penetrate her. *Come on, Jennifer, don't be shy. Fill me up all the way.* She wiggles her ass back and fourth around you as she goes back to licking Mia, making you rub against her tight inside walls.

Nicole

"She said 'come on, do it!'" the man in the vest pipes up, leaning out from behind his lover. The two of them have left off on the active fucking for the moment, but she's still sitting on his cock, now rubbing her clit as she continues to watch.

Ilida starts pushing the tip of her tongue inside you each time she passes it along your lips, just a little ways in at first, then deeper and deeper every time after that. Occasionally she'll stop the pattern to lap up as much of your wetness as she can. Briefly taking one hand off her breast, she taps your wrist and holds up two fingers, presumably wanting you to add another.

Jennifer

*I was being courteous-I'd hate to be too rough. But if you insist...* Jen says, ramming all the way home. She bends down over Siani, almost laying on top of the slim woman, pounding her relentlessly as her hands reach around to play with Siani's breasts. She grabs them, pinching the nipples. *Gods, you are tight! Why are the women of this valley so damn good at sex?*

Nicole nods, clearly enthusiastically enjoying Ilida's tongue inside her.

She starts teasing Ilida with brushing the knuckle of a second finger on the edge of her womanhood before inserting it in playing around.

Hanna

Following along behind the champion *Hah, I think you have missed a trick. It is only a fair contest of the stakes are equal - you could have clearly stated that any who enter must likely submit should they lose and you desire it* looking around the village and keeping her voice low to avoid being overheard *that was kindof my understanding of any challange I enter - equal stakes unless they are stated differently at the start*.

*So yea all yours if you like* she offered with a slightly teasing smile *but frankly I don't know how useful I would be to get you where you want to go - as mentioned not feeling a top form*, considering *actually given your abilities I don't know why this whole Queen of Wolves thing hasn't been sorted already?* she asked puzzled.

Hanna

*You may be right,* Jaelia acknowledges with another chuckle at your suggestion about stakes. *If you mean 'why hasn't the Eldest sent you to deal with the angry goddess', that would be against our laws. As her Champion, I'm bound to remain by her side as long as we both live. She'd have to go with me, and that's too big of a risk. Besides, it's not as though I'm invincible. I'm just one woman.*

She gives you a teasing look of her own. *Anyway, I don't think you need to worry about not being in top form. I'm easy to please. And I could probably do a thing or two to take your mind off your aches and pains, if you're in that kind of mood.*

On your way to the stores, you pass by a sizable group of elves enjoying themselves in various states of undress. After a second, you realize one of the people at the center is Nicole. *Your friend seems to be settling right in,* Jaelia says with a raised eyebrow.

Jennifer

*I don't--ah--know if being tight really...nh...counts as being good at it,* Siani laughs. *But I should...hope I've learned something...in a hundred and forty-two years.*

*Hey, less talking, more licking!* Mia says with feigned reproach; Siani quickly goes back to eating her out.

Nicole

Ilida's moans get louder and more frequent with the additional finger, her licking coming faster. Dalia looks on approvingly, licking her lips. "She likes it with lots of fingers at once," she offers. You notice her rubbing her hand up and down her leg, not seeming to realize she's doing it. Ruel appears to notice as well, calling to her in their language; she shakes her head as she starts to answer, but trails off as she glances back toward you, then at Ruel again, then towards the man in the vest. She says something to him that sounds like a question, to which he nods. Apparently satisfied, Dalia gets up on her knees and pulls down her skirt, then crawls over to Ruel and bends down to take his cock in her mouth, reaching down to finger herself as she does.

The vested man ousts his partner from his lap and waves for your attention. "Dalia just wanted to make sure I could translate while she has her mouth full," he chuckles. "I'm Denel, by the way."

Behind him, you spot Hanna on her way by with a blonde woman wearing only a scarf wrapped around her breasts, and carrying a wooden quarterstaff. She glances over and mutters something to Hanna that you don't catch.

Jennifer

Jen moans into Siani's neck, her face pressed up against it as her hands keep going on Siani's breasts. *Is there-ah!-anything else, either of-mm!-you want?* Jen asks, still thrusting fast and hard into Siani's tight pussy.

Nicole starts with a third finger, putting it in the same way as she did the second.

"Hellooo Denel!" Nicole called out, very wet from Ilida's tongue.

Hanna

*Ha* she shook her head *I was thinking more about the hunters and you dealing with the pack of white wolves over a few weeks and than having the tribe deal with the goddess as needed - I have to imagine you engage in training others at times also*, she smiled to the woman *sounds good on the aches and pains - assuming that we deal with the Queen I would also be interested in a rematch, hopefully give a better account of myself* chuckling *maybe use a weapon I am more familiar with, maybe use a shield, give into the frenzied rage and have backup thrown weapons to cover your disengagement stunt - but with your opening demonstration I suspect that you have a little more than my few months of training to draw upon*.

Looking to Nicole *aye she and Jennifer are normally less reserved about things than I am - which is actually pretty odd all things considering*, shaking her head *she doesn't even speak your language*.

Hanna

*Well, good for her, I guess,* Jaelia shrugs. *Anyway, I do train the hunters sometimes, but the kind of fighting they do isn't really my forte. The style I use is specifically for Champions, it's meant for one-on-one dueling in a controlled situation. Wouldn't be much help to the hunters against the wolves. And they have been trying to thin them out since they started being aggressive, but they've lost as many as they've killed. These days we're just worried about staying alive.*

She gives an encouraging nod as she pushes open the flap of the storage tent. *A rematch does sound good, though, when you get back.* Perusing the jars of wine, she selects one with a green mark painted on the side, unsealing it as she makes to leave again. *Shall we find somewhere comfortable to split this and distract ourselves from our problems?* She tosses a flirtatious look over her shoulder.

Jennifer

*Mm...can you nibble on my ears a bit?* Siani murmurs. *I always love that.*

*I'm just...just fine, thanks,* Mia grins. *Siani, I feel like I'm going to squirt...you should probably get ready to move, I'll let you know...*

*Not a problem, dearie,* the Eldest replies, pushing her tongue deep inside the huntress.

Nicole

"Hello yourself," Denel laughs. "I'm glad you're not uncomfortable with this, at least." He leans to the side a little to rub his erstwhile partner's clit; she sighs happily and snuggles in to rest her head against his shoulder.

Ilida's moans start getting shorter and more urgent, her wetness soaking your fingers. You don't need any translation to know she's close.

Jennifer

Jen leans forward, her breasts swaying against the Eldest's back, and takes an ear in her mouth, nibbling a little on the point. She licks it, then places gentle bites down its length, all the while plunging her own hard length into the woman while her hands continue to massage the elf's breasts.

Nicole digs deeply with the three fingers trying to bring Ilida to orgasm.

"Yeah, it is rather strange. Maybe I was a bard in a past life!" She said punctuated with moans of pleasure

Hanna

*Makes since I suppose*, she had visions of bows shooting across the northern planes and wolves in hidding, likely distance was limited in a forest.

Noting the green mark on the bottle she would try to remember that for the future depending on how it tasted, *sounds good to me*.

Than making a snap decision, she grinned before stepping close to the other woman - and bringing her lips close to her right ear *and I meant what I said - all yours tonight - I will literally do* her tongue darted out to flick the very tip of Jaelia's ear *anything* her other hand gently rubbing the lenght of the opposite ear *to please you tonight*.

Despite her anger at Jennifer earlier she did occassionally like going full whore - when she felt it was her choice. With Jaelia possible physically superior to her and generally somewhat sexually repressed - well the elf might just be amazing if she was sure she could cut loose.

Not that she lacked a plan of attack for the sex which she was eager to try out if given the opportunity.

Her smile devious as she almost purred *so wherever you are comfortable being suits me*, another lick to the tip of the ear *though I should warn you - tired or not, I take giving pleasure to others seriously* she stepped away again, allowing Jaelia to take the lead to where she wanted to go or what she wanted to do.

Hanna

Jaelia closes her eyes and sighs deeply when you start playing with her ears, one arm going around your waist so she can lean against you. Her other hand wanders between her legs and starts rubbing her lips, seemingly with a mind of its own; she keeps going as you back off and she lets go. A hazy smile spreads across her face as she beckons for you to follow, still touching herself as she sets off again.

It takes just a couple of minutes to reach a shelter near the edge of the village, with no one else seemingly around. Rearranging a couple of blankets with her free hand, Jaelia settles down on her knees, looking up at you with half-lidded eyes. *Before you start on me,* she purrs, *you did officially beat me, earlier. That means I owe you.* She beckons slowly with a single finger. *Let me ease some of your tension first. You'll do better on me that way.*

Jennifer

As soon as you start on her ears, you can hear Siani moaning louder into Mia's pussy. The added vibration provokes a sharp intake of breath and a loud cry from the huntress. *Ohhh, that's it,* she gasps. *Oh, I'm just about to cum...* Taking the hint, Siani quickly withdraws her tongue and pushes against you to signal for you to let her move back, out of the way.

Mia quickly brings her hand in to replace the Eldest's mouth, sliding one finger deep inside her and pushing it just a little way in and out. It only takes a couple seconds before she lets out her loudest cry yet and quickly withdraws it again. *Ahh, there we go,* she moans as a flood of moisture gushes from her pussy to splatter onto the rug beneath her and run down her thighs, her hips rocking back and forth with each spurt. Siani watches eagerly, and hardly a second after Mia's climax starts, she lets out a cry of her own, her walls tightening around you as she orgasms in turn.

Nicole

Denel looks puzzled. "I don't get it."

It only takes a few more seconds of that treatment before Ilida moans hard into you, her pussy contracting and her moisture gushing onto your fingers. She pushes her tongue as deep as it'll go inside you, swirling it around in circles.

Jennifer

The sudden tightness sends Jen over the edge, her cock sending waves of cum into Siani's pussy. She keeps thrusting as she cums, warm, sticky jizz splattering out as she thrusts. After she's done, she pulls out, her cum-slicked cock still rock hard. *I hate to ask more of you, but if either of you are still ready for more, so am I.*

Hanna

Smiling demurely *I seem to remember conceeding - a win given is not earned*, she lefy unsaid that the elf would have won in another strike or so. Slidding into whichever position Jaelia indicated *but if you insist* she sighed as Jaelia began whatever she intended, the expectation winning her over almost as much as the any physical act.

That makes Nicole cums as well. Squeezing her legs together as it happens.

"Past lives is a human belief." She moans. "Surprised elves don't know it actually."

Hanna

The Champion guides you gently to lie on your back, pulling a pile of blankets together for you to prop yourself up against. Kneeling beside you, she bends down to kiss you, slowly and gently at first, then quickly building up energy. Breaking it off after a few seconds, her lips travel slowly down to your jaw and then to your neck, where she lingers for a while and tugs at the fastenings on your clothes. Finally, she ceases her kissing for the moment to start properly undressing you, though still taking her time about it.

Jennifer

"Ha!" Siani laughs. *You clearly underestimate me, Jennifer. I'll be ready to go for a while yet.*

*Well, I'm jealous of your stamina, then,* Mia says, panting. *I think I need a minute.* She sinks slowly down on the blankets, still catching her breath.

*I am still only on my first orgasm, dear,* Siani reminds her. *Jennifer, I'd love for you to fill me up again, but could I be on top this time?*

Nicole

The elves actually start applauding as the two of you climax, calling out what sounds like congratulations in their language. Ilida dials back her licking, going back to just teasing your clit and the edges of your lips with the tip of her tongue.

"I know what past lives are," Denel laughs, clapping right along with the others. "It was the bard thing I didn't get."

Hanna

She returned the kisses lightly as her finger began to trace circles up and down the other womans upper thigh - but not reaching the groin yet.

One handed she began to assist with undoing the her clothing allowing access as required "you are a good kisser" she stated tenderly.

Jennifer

*Of course-whatever the Eldest desires,* Jen says, laying back, her cock stiff and proudly extended in the air. *And don't worry, Mia-I'll be sure to have plenty left for you, if you wish.*

"Oh. Bards love an audience." Nicole replies pretty much cuddling whatever part off Ilida she can reach.

"Most of my family are bards, actually." She explains.

Hanna

*Thank you,* Jaelia replies, blushing a little. *So are you.* Pulling off the last of your clothes, she reaches behind her back and unties the scarf around her chest, letting it fall and reveal her stiffening nipples. Now as naked as you, she bends back down and goes back to kissing your neck, traveling slowly down to your collarbone, then lingering for a while across the tops of your breasts. Next, she crawls back a little and brushes her lips along your hip, teasing in closer to your center with the next kiss, then back, then in again, a little closer with each repetition. She seems content to take her time for the moment.

Jennifer

*Wonderful,* Siani beams. Cum spills out of her pussy and down her thighs as she stands up and moves to stand over you. Facing towards you, she straddles your hips and squats down to position her pussy above the tip of your cock, taking hold of it and once again spending a few seconds rubbing the tip up and down along her opening, massaging your shaft as she does.

*Don't tease her too long,* Mia chuckles, spreading her legs to play with her clit as she watches.

Nicole

Ilida scoots out from beneath you and pushes herself up to her knees to embrace you right back, giggling as she pulls you back down to lie next to her on the blankets. She pulls you in for a kiss, pushing your moisture into your mouth with her tongue, murmuring something into your ear as she pulls back.

"She says she likes your taste," comes Dalia's voice again as she gets up from sucking off Ruel, wiping semen off her chin and grinning at least as broadly as he is. Seeing that his translation is no longer needed for the moment, Denel whispers something in his partner's ear and shifts over to lie on his stomach in front of her and start eating her out; she sighs contentedly and lowers herself down to lie on her back.

Jennifer

*You know-ah!" Jen says, her tip sensitive after cumming so recently, *You can-mm!-come sit on my face if you'd like, Mia* Jen offers, before letting out a long, sensuous moan. *Siani, I'm about to just ram inside if you keep teasing me like that!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom