Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snow-covered Boughs IC (D&D 5e, closed group)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanna

Mia moans softly into your mouth as you touch her ears, wrapping her own arms around you and eagerly returning the kiss. Once again, she looks surprised but happy as you explain. *Really? Wow, I...I never really thought of doing it with her...* She ponders for a moment, then shrugs and nods. *Well, if she wants to, sure. I'd be up for that.* She steps back toward the tent flap and beckons before heading inside herself.

Jennifer

Siani hms thoughtfully. *I can see why you'd be angry with him,* she says, choosing her words with obvious care. *I've heard humans put a lot of value on being loyal to people who share their blood. If I were you, though, I'd try not to judge him too harshly. We've never believed in being tied down, and blood doesn't really matter much to us. I'd imagine he didn't expect you to be hurt if he left.*

Anything else she has to say is interrupted by Hanna reentering the tent with Mia in tow. Siani's face brightens as she stands up and approaches the huntress, embracing her and giving her a gentle kiss. *Lovely to see you as always, my dear,* she flirts.

Mia's cheeks color a little, but she smiles back. *Hanna told me you wanted to join us?*

The eldest laughs. *If you both want me.* She glances over her shoulder at Jennifer. *Sorry to cut our chat short. If you don't want to stay, I'm happy to talk more later.*

Nicole

The busty girl looks wide-eyed at you for a second after you let her go, her companions doing likewise; then, they all burst out laughing. The woman who spoke a second ago says something to the others in elven, then turns back to you. "Good to know. Not many dara come here, but you seem good." She points to herself. "My name is Dalia."

"Ruel," the man says as he does the same.

"Ilida," says the girl in your arms, giggling.

"Sorry for them," Dalia chuckles. "They do not speak your language."

*I, er... Well... If no one minds, I would enjoy some bonding with you three as well. You're all beautiful women,* Jen says. *Though I understand if you'd rather I go.*

"Hi! My name's Nicole."

"So I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions?" She says sitting down very close to the curvy elf.

Hanna

*Wait ...*, she was to late as Mia already ducked inside the tent. She had wanted to give Nicole a change to finish her conversation and leave before returning to Siani.

She looked at the sky and ran both her hands through her hair "well this will be interesting" she muttered - already playing out the scene in her head. They had met two female beautiful elves and she had tried to claim both of them - undoubtedly Jennifer would feel that was merely bad form, and might try to get in on the action, which of course the elves would have exactly no issue with.

It wasn't that Jennifer wasn't attractive, she was of course - but Hanna regarded dick as something work related - it could be pleasant and fun, but it was not something that she had much interest dealing with in her down time - which ultimately she regarded adventuring as.

Signing loudly she moved to the tent, and bite her lip as Jen mentioned staying *I can fully appreciate wanting to stay, they are beautiful and engaging women* she offered with a smile "but it could complicate us adventuring together - conflicting loyalties within the team, emotions running high etc* she finished lamely.

It was the same reason she never made a move on Nicole - attachment could kill in there line of work, but she imagined it would sound very odd to the elves - considering - or perhaps not on the walk the hunters had been silent and aware of themselves without any affection shown like it was in the village, so they might fully understand, she hoped at least.

Nicole

Ilida snuggles right up against you when you sit down, wrapping her arms around your body and resting her head on your shoulder.

"Questions?" Dalia says curiously. She and the others confer briefly in their own language, chuckling, and she nods to you. "Well, ask what you want. I can change languages." The three look at you expectantly.

I feel like dan's last post put the ball pretty firmly back in Jen's court for that scene, so I'm holding off on progressing it myself. Do your thing, Red.

Nicole is very noticeably distracted by the naked tits about 2 feet from her face.

"Huh. Oh yeah." Nicole replies blushing.

"Are all elves trained in the magical arts?" She asks

Hanna and Jennifer

Siani shrugs. *The more the merrier, I say.*

Mia hesitates a little longer, looking Jen over, then nods. *Sure, I'd be fine with that.* She turns back to Hanna. *I guess it's up to you.*

Nicole

"Magic?" Dalia appears to struggle with the word for a second, then shakes her head. "Oh, no, no. Not many. The Speaker, maybe a few others in Galana. Not all of us."

Ilida seems to notice your admiration, because she giggles again and says something else in Elven. Ruel and Dalia both laugh. "Ilida wants to know," Dalia translates, "if you think her breasts are beautiful."

"Huh. I'm starting to think Old.Visitselvesaton. Never actually visited elves." Nicole muses, as her attention was directed to Ilida again she sputtered out.

"Unless he meant your beauty was magical." She croaked out blushing.

Hanna

She considered it giving her lips a unconcious quick lick as she did to wet them, she could stay she knew and it would likely be a good night - but she was sore from her remaining scratches and tired after the day.

Inviting Siani to join her and Mia had half been to take pressure off her if she drifted off, they could have enjoyed each other had she been lax - where now Jennifer has screwed up those plans for an easy night with turning it into what would likely be a frenzied fuck session.

Her hand without her knowledge formed a tight fist, a visible effect of her suppressed anger - small rocks might have become dust in that grip, feeling her anger building she released it with a sigh.

*Actually* she started *I think I might take an early night - the pure battle frenzy I unleashed against the wolves takes a lot out of me, and I would not want to not be pulling my weight - or make painful mistakes due to lack of attention* she often did forget her own strenght when tired. Moving to leave *you crazy kids have fun - excuse me* she tried to keep bitterness from her voice - but anyone used to dealing with humans would likely pick up that she was pissed at Jennifer.

Leaving she was fuming - logically she could not blame Jennifer it was fair that she had wanted to stay, but she blamed her anyway. Running through thoughts as she looked for a stiff drink she settled on one - she had offered her life to save the woman and Nicole and would have sold it as costly for as much as she could if it were not for the arrival of the elves, and her reward for beginning her stand stand to cover the retreat? to be literally blocked from her goal by some cock.
And blocked after doing all the bloody work to get the two elves interested at that - what little work that had taken she would grant.

After grabbing some food and perhaps to much drink she settling somewhere quite and out of sight to eat and drink it - while she continued her dark selfish thoughts.

Jen, seeing Hanna upset, follows after the woman. *Hanna-wait! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you!* she says, trying to figure out what exactly she did wrong. *Please, is there anything I can do to help?*

Hanna

She looked at Jennifer with a mixture of annoyance and confusion, before stepping directly in front of her her voice darkly humourous "you really are a man aren't you - two beautiful and willing women with you, and you follow the one who is not".

Clearly the woman needed to understand something that her actions and words had not made clear to date, but she was unsure how to explain it - and a physical demonstration that would illicate the correct emotional responce would likely cause more problems than it solved. Sighing "you make it work - not fun" she stated bluntly, "you should get back to them - I have drinking to do and maybe fine a sparring partner again" she did wonder about fighting the paladin at times, but whe didn't trust her restraint to offer the test now.

"Hanna, I never wanted to upset you. Please, if you wanted me to go, you should've just said so. If me being there makes it work, then I'll go!" Jen says, trying to make her friend understand. "Please, go back to them if that's what you want. I'll find some other company for the night. Enjoy yourself-don't worry about me."

Hanna

"You have already made it work" she snarled "if I head back there will be an explaining phase - after all I walked out. So instead of looking like a bitch who told you to go - I like like a passive aggressive bitch playing fucking mind games", the fact that the elves would likely not give a care about any of that didn't even register to her.

"I gave you full opportunity to go and enjoy two beautiful, intelligent and decent people ... and instead you are out bothering me while I am tired and in a terrible mood", she released a sigh, "so please, go enjoy and let me deal with my mental issues as I normally deal with them - alcohol and violance - because unless you are here to spar I don't see you improving my mood".

"Alright," Jen says, a touch of sadness in her voice. "If there's ever anything I can do to make it up to you, please just tell me." Assuming Hanna doesn't do anything to stop her, Jen walks back to the tent with Mia and Siani, sadness evident on her face.

Hanna

Muttering a mixture of dwarven and orcish curses under her breath - she was feeling a little better from being able to vent, walking to a nearby elf at random *do you know where I can get a strong alcoholic drink*, mulling it over *also do you have a sparing/training ground - and where can I find the speaker* if that was the person most familiar with the rivallry between the Heart Wood and the Queen of Wolves it might be important to know more she figured, once she had her answer she took one long look at the tent thinking about Mia, ~damn you Jennifer~ the elf had been out of sorts earlier after meeting Jennifer and Nicole until she herself had made an effor and now ... she let the thought die. There was drinking maybe fighting and a speaker to talk too - riling herself up wouldn't help anyone.

Hanna

The man you stop looks positively terrified at the sudden barrage of questions from a strange, unhappy-looking human with several axes strapped to her. *Uh...th-there should be wine in the store tents," he stammers, pointing at one nearby as he shrinks back. *I-I don't know where the Speaker is, but the hunters' practice range is that way.* He points the opposite direction with his other hand.

Jennifer

You find Siani and Mia waiting for you back in the big tent, Siani sitting back in her previous spot and humming softly to herself, Mia pacing back and forth by one wall, still in her hunting gear. They both glance at the entrance as you arrive. *I take it Hanna isn't coming back?* the Eldest surmises.

Nicole

Dalia laughs her loudest yet; struggling to talk through it, she translates for the others, who echo her. Ruel says something that sounds like teasing to Ilida, who giggles again and responds shortly, then plants a kiss on your cheek, her hand moving up to gently cup one of your breasts over your robe. She smiles flirtatiously and says something else in her language, which makes Dalia grin even wider.

"Ruel told Ilida that means yes," she explains. "Ilida wants me to say she thinks yours must be beautiful too, and to ask why you cover them."

Jennifer

*She is rather upset with me. I tried to apologize, but she insisted on going off for drinks and sparring,* Jen says. *I'm sorry-I know you were looking forward to being with her, Mia.*

"Uh...." Nicole said unable to break away from the elven eyes.

Her left hand with a mind of it's own, cupped Ilida's breasts.

"I don't know...."

Hanna

She looked at the man and offered a smile - whatever else she was not angry at him *sorry I didn't mean to ambush you like that. Issues with a friend have me on edge* she offered by way of explanation *thank you and enjoy your evening*.

Approaching the wine store she examined the casing before beginning to sample it - she was unlikely to get blissed out of her mind, but did she want to risk it?

She mulled that as she moved to the practice range - bottle in hand.

Hanna

The man seems quite reassured, and gives you a sympathetic smile of his own as you leave.

No one stops you or questions you as you enter the store tent, which turns out to be for all manner of foodstuffs, not just wine. Cured cuts of meat hang from tree branches that form parts of the ceiling, and large clay pots hold assortments of fruit; the selection is noticeably bare, understandable given the state of things. The wine is stored in smaller clay jars rather than bottles. The one you open turns out to be disappointingly weak, and sweeter than other stuff you've had. Perhaps the elves are less fond of strong drink, or maybe you just chose badly.

There's only one person at the practice range when you arrive--a woman with long dark-blonde hair in the same kind of braid Mia wore, clad only in a scarf wrapped tightly about her breasts, going through a complex, fluid series of forms with a straight wooden quarterstaff. As soon as you approach, though, she instantly snaps into a ready stance and levels the weapon towards you. *Who are you?* she calls out, glaring. *What are you doing here?* A look of understanding spreads across her face, and she lowers the staff slightly. *Wait, are you one of the outsiders the Eldest was talking about?*

Jennifer

Siani tsks sadly. Mia does look a little disappointed, but shrugs it off. *Eh, it's no big deal,* she says. *She doesn't owe me anything. Besides, Siani was just telling me you might be coming through here again on your way back from your mission. Maybe she'll feel different then.*

*One can always hope,* Siani agrees. *But we can still enjoy ourselves just fine.* She beckons with a finger and gives you a flirtatious look. *Now, come over here so I can suck that lovely cock of yours.* Mia quickly starts stripping off her furs, looking excited.

Nicole

Ilida's eyelids flutter as you touch her, a sigh of contentment escaping her lips. She wriggles around a little to press her breast into your hand; you can feel her nipple hardening. She moves her own hand to your other breast and squeezes a little, rubbing you slowly over your clothes.

She glances over at Dalia again to dictate another message for you. Ruel, who's been watching with obvious interest, looks away briefly to do the same. Dalia chuckles softly before translating. "Ilida says they feel beautiful, and that if you don't want to keep covering them, she would like to see them. Ruel wants to know if you will be unhappy if he..." She frowns. "I don't know the word in your language, to touch yourself for pleasure?"

Jennifer

*I feel kinda bad, doing this instead of Hanna,* Jen protests, but her cock is already growing hard. *I... Well...* she says, distracted and slightly entranced by Mia's stripping form. *Maybe just a little,* she finishes, stepping forward, fully erect.

"Masturbates? That's fine." Nicole said moving to nuzzle Ilida's breasts, as she removes her own top.

Hanna

She took a selection of food also to, and looked at the wine suspiciously - nice but weak, much like some of the drugs she remembered. Still her ability to ignore such was higher now.

At the training range she admired the woman's form, the complexity of the maneuvers indicated experience with handling the weapon but perhaps not with actual combat - the immediate responce to danger spoke of that.

*Hanna* she left off the full introduction *looking to spar - and drink and eat - and than perhaps spar more* she answered the second question *and yes I imagine so Siani has given us aid to help against the Queen of Wolves*, she walked to the weapon tray and selected a quarterstaff herself as she lay her weapons and belongings on the ground.

Eyeing the woman passively as she tested the make of the staff, *so do you wish to spar* she asked *and if you know anything about the Queen I would be interested* she threw in as an afterthought.

Hanna

The staff-wielding woman slowly lowers her weapon a little further, then seems to give up being suspicious, planting one end against the ground and leaning against it. *Fair enough,* she nods. *I saw you were armed, so I had to be careful. I'm Jaelia, Champion to Eldest Siani.* Even with her guard seemingly down, her bearing is much more reserved than her kin have been so far. At your request to spar, though, she seems cautiously interested. *You want to spar? So, I guess you heard about my challenge?*

Jennifer

*Why would you feel bad?* Siani says, sounding a little confused. *If she wanted to be here, she would be.* With an appreciative smile, she gets up on her knees and gently takes hold of your cock, stroking it slowly. *Don't worry about her. Enjoy the moment.* With that, she leans forward and sticks out her tongue to lick slowly from the base of your shaft up to the tip, circling around it a few times when she gets there.

*Your penis is really beautiful, Jennifer,* Mia chimes in as she pulls off the last of her clothes, stepping closer to get a better view. Now that she's naked, you can see that she's a fair bit more muscular than Siani, with slightly smaller but firmer-looking breasts. *Sometimes I wish I was two-bodied.* She gives you a curious look. *Is the hair down there a human thing?*

Nicole

Ilida lets out another giggle, the motion making her breasts bounce against your face. She reaches over to help you pull off your top, being careful not to get too in your way. Dalia and Ruel both smile in appreciation, Ruel pulling down the kilt-like skirt he wears to free his hard cock and starting to rub it slowly.

Ilida says something brief without looking over at Dalia. "Lick her nipples," comes the translation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom