Love can bite deeper than any beast or blade... ((Me x Dragonsfoot))

Thomas took a long shower. Thomas was wearing purple cargo pants, an a super thing and tight work out top. Seeing the awkwardness, he said, "Jess, she's your best friend. Tomorrow we're taking a loaded gun, putting it to our head, and pulling the trigger. Odds are one of us is going to get their heads blown off. Do you really want your last conversation with her to be anger. Or her last conversation with you to be angry?"

He pulled his revolver, letting seven rounds fall, he closed it, putting the barrel against his head he said, he spoke, pulling the trigger as he did so, "We are all dead."

Looking at them he said, "In the next two years, one of you will be dead. D E A D DEAD. Don't you get that? Fighting over me is stupid. In the next five years statistically one of us will be left. I'm not in the mood for highschool bull shit."

He handed Jess his gun, after reloading it, "You two work it out, either with words, or bullets, I'll be in the van waiting to go fight three near immortal bitches. I'll be waiting."

He headed back inside, wondering which would happen.

Alyissa opened her mouth to respond but Thomas interjected before she could say anything. Her eyes flickered back down "If your going to shoot me Jess aim for the head" she said taking another long drag of her cigarette.

Jessie looked down at the gun Thomas handed her, could she really kill Alyissa just because she gave into temptation. Sighing with defeat she unloaded the gun "No....I won't kill you but I don't want anything to do with you if we survive this quest" she said before opening the Van door before turning "Tray would be disgusted with the person you've turned into" she said harshly before closing it.

Thomas looked at Jessie, his eyes a bit cool, "So instead of killing her yourself, your going to let her commit suicide? Seems like a cowards way out. Wonder how she'll do it, if she'll blow her brains out, or just be a second too slow dodging a monster attack?"

Thomas was drinking from a bottle of mountain dew. Looking at her he showed her the inside his arm, "You see those two names? The ones without check marks? Every time a close friend or lover dies, I get their name tattooed onto me arm. I hunt down the monster responsible, and I kill it. When I've gotten revenge, I have a check mark added. Those two names, Rosa Martinez, she was a daughter of Hephaestus, Jack Black was a son of Apollo. We were young and dumb and 14. Eventually we three were on a quest, the gods love their tragedies after all. I told Rosa I loved her, stupid idiot kid that I was. she was 16, Jack was 17. We were at camp, I found out Rosa wasn't interested in me because she was having sex with Jack. I was so angry, I walked away, not too far, but far enough. I heard sounds of violence. Rosa was dead, her throat ripped out. A dozen hell hounds had moved in. I remember hearing Jack's screams as they ripped him apart."

Thomas looked at Jess, "Jessie, make peace with Alyissa, she needs you, and you need her. Please listen to your elder, I've buried friends I hated, and when your cleaning their corpse up because it's been ripped to pieces, most of the "hate" seems stupid."

"I'm not going to die and nethier is Alyissa, We've fought like this before we just need some time to think apart from one another" she said leaning back to rest her hands behind her head "Everyone says things they don't mean....I was just angry. Alyissa isnt the sucidal type ethier" she said

Alyissa crushed the butt of her smoke under her boot. Jessie had never said something so upfront before.... maybe she was right Alyissa had changed since Tray had died but she didnt take her friends words as hate but more as harsh worded advice. It was time to leave her beloved behind and finish the task they were given.

Thomas was really tempted to slap Jesse. The room was suddenly so cool it was possible to see breath. Thomas took a calming breath, trying to focus and get his anger under control. The bottle of Tequila he grabbed instantly became glazed over as if it was in an industrial freezer. He was also becoming more and more attractive, more and more beautiful. His eyes glowing like shiny mercury.

He grabbed Jesse suddenly by her hair, kissing her harshly. His tongue forcing it's way into her mouth. His tongue as cold as ice, but somehow it increased the effect of his kiss. His kissing skill was too impressive, the cold sinking into her body and making all the pleasurable places in her mouth tingle in the best way. His father's heritage, as the high wind god and erotic love was surging through his system. Thomas reached down ripping of Jesse's top as the glow grew, her entire body would throb in pleasure. The kiss would feel as if his tongue and mouth were on every sensitive place in ad on her body from her toes to her forehead. His blood was pounding demanding he show this bitch her place, showed her he was right, make her see who her better was. He'd lost his tenuous control.

The sudden drop of temperature made the hair on the back of her neck. Jessie wasn't sure what was going on but she took notice of Thomas's change of mood. His looks grew more vivid then before, the glow of his unyielding anger sent red flags up in her head. Before she could react to his erratic behavior his tongue found it's way into her mouth, then her shirt was torn to reveal her plain lace bra. She was too stunned to move, strange sensations pricked at her nerve endings. "T-Thomas what's wrong with you?" she managed to gasp when she pulled back for air. This was all very confusing was this about what she said. Ferocity rang out clearly in his rough touch.

Thomas tried to take deep breathes to focus, "My two natures hate each other. Imagine a tornado, the warm wins are Aphrodite's traits inherited from my grand father, the cold winds are from cupid. Aphrodite is the goddess of love, and romance, while cupid is the god of rough sex and kink and fetish sexes. Most of Cupid's children are Nymphos, while Aphrodite's have increased libido but also like romance."

He took a deep breath, "Imagine that you were suddenly being held under water. But it's beyond ice cold. So you get free, but instead of air you find a second body of water ontop of you, it's boiling hot. No way to get air now, you either burn and drown, or freeze and drown. Out god parent decides our nature. Imagine if you had Athena's drive to read, but another god's drive that reading is stupid. There's a reason most legacys go insane."

Thomas was finally getting control, "When you two talk back to me. Despite me being older then you, more experienced then you, and being the quest leader thus the boss of her. Well, my Cupid blood wants me to throw you both down an show you why the fuck I am the superior male. Which is part of the reason why I fucked Aly earlier. Because I'm here with two attractive women who the Cupid side of me is saying fuck you both and make you crave my touch and the Aphrodite side is saying your both hurt and need someone in your life to help you. So it's like two voices screaming in my head, and and you two just won't shut up, say I'm right and move on. No everything with you two has to be an argument. So that's three or four voices in my head all talking a different point of view with my own. So my carefully achieved control is kind of shattered when their are five voices screaming in my head."

He took a deep breath, "I also feel guilty for causing you and Aly's fight, because nothing is going to change. Until you put out I'm going to keep fucking Aly, because having my dick in someone helps me shut everything up at least for awhile. I don't want to hurt you but, for me the whole courting thing is basically me asking your place or mine and yes or no to condoms. I don't want to hurt you, or rush you, because I can see how beautiful but fragile you are. And I know how easily I could break you. The cupid part of me wants too. It wants to hurt you and show you that love is like glass it cuts away flesh and blood and leaves it's scars. But I won't let it do that to you, or I'm trying to stop it."

Thomas looked up still struggle with control. His eyes alternating between glowing with Silver, full of unhidden lust. His eyes when silver looked at her like they knew her, they seemed to see through her. Like how a carnivore might look at meat but also full of confidence. He KNEW he could make her crave him. Then his eyes flickered gold. The golden eyes were full of emotion, care worry, internalized anger. Their was a bit of lust in them but more casual.

Thomas was getting it back under control as he said, "And before you say isn't that weird. That a shy flower esk lover and a loud woman who needed a cock an is full of emotional issues both ended up on a quest with a borderline sex addict, the answer is no. Remember my cunt of a mother assigned us this quest. She knew both of you applied to a side of me. So she threw the three of us together. Regardless of which side of mine wins she still gets her amusement."

Jessie didn't speak, his words spoke of wisdom in a way she didn't quite understand. But his anger also stung as if someone poured peroxide all over road rash. It was clear they didn't exactly fit together and now Thomas had scared her. He was so confusing one minute he was courting her the next it seemed he was in a rush to bang her. Finally gaining the courage to speak she opened her mouth to talk and took a step back for safety "I think you should keep away from me...for a while just until this cluster fuck of a quest is dealt with or you Figure what you want" she said crossing her arms to block any view of her chest. "Love isn't a game to me. I don't 'put out' because I need someone who can wait until I'm ready. If it hasn't occurred to you I'm a Virgin, I'm not willing to just throw It away for just anyone that has a dick" she said before sighing heavily in defeat "Keep your Affairs with Alyissa then if it helps. I can wait"

Alyissa swung open the door of the Van to find Thomas looking like he was Two minutes away from a mental break down and Jessie sitting by her pack holding back tears "What the hell happened?" she asked staring at the two through narrow eyes "I leave you two alone for five minutes.." she growled but trailed off knowing it wouldn't help the situation as it was already sort of resolved between the two. "Let's just get going before anything more dramatic happens" she grumbled

Thomas was up in a flash in anger and inner power flowing through him as he grabbed both women by the throat. His power surging through him as between the hurt of what Jess had said and Aly's tone caused his barely controlled power to slip the leash again. like a wave of of high tide filling a cave. Both women would orgasm hard from the touch of his power rolling orgasms brought on by an almost maddening pleasure. He knew he could have them, take them, make them his. Make them crave their touch make them beg for him, play with each other for his amusement.

He could sense their sanity, their dignity, their self respect. Being battered with wave after wave of pleasure. It would be so easy. He felt the flesh of their necks bruising around his hands. It would be SO EASY! He threw himself hard away from them. Grabbing a pencil he jammed it into the back of his hand twisting it he said through gritted teeth, "I-I'm going somewhere. I, the van has a phone, I'll call when I'm in control."

He fled the van, letting his senses lead him. He wasn't surprised to end up at a strip club. He walked in like he owned the place, he requested four of the women for a lap dance. When they were alone he began touching them. Their veins stood out as his power flowed. He required two more women, moving his hands between them to send out the need he was feeling. Soon it had become an mostly female orgy of flesh and moans and sweat. He was even rougher on these women then he' been on Aly and they were rougher on him as well.

When Thomas had left the van a woman appeared. Looking down on Aly and Jess she said, "Hello lovelies. My big boy, so big and strong. Are you two ok? This game is too much fun for it to be over already."

Jessie yelped when Thomas had grabbed her making her flail wildly in his grasp "Thomas, please stop!" she pleaded tears pouring from her eyes. His anger heightened at her words, only making her more submissive to him and frightened of his rage. While Alyissa gripped his wrist trying to pry him off her "Get the fuck off me" she struggled to snap out. Her power to make her skin hot to the touch was blocked by his. They stood in horror as he impaled his own hand before storming off. Jessie's panties were wet from the powerful orgasm she had received. Her panting made her breathing shallow Was Thomas going to rape me?!... oh god what have I gotten myself into slumping to the floor of the Van she began to sob burying her head in her knees. Alyissa sat next to her friend wrapping her arms around her, It was strange how he could just summon all this power from god knows where. It wasn't until Aphrodite showed up that she glanced up while Jessie didn't bother "You, this is your fault!" Alyissa yelled "If you hadn't sent us on this suicide mission, Thomas wouldn't have had such a breakdown!"

The goddess chuckled, "Oh sweetie, this isn't the quest's fault. See me and my son have a bet. I think true love conquers all, but cupid, he feels lust conquers all. So we placed a bit, a bottle of wine, I bet before the end of this quest he'd love one of you, Cupid bet's he'll rape one of you. This is so much fun, Cupid's been giving him dreams of how you'd look. Me I prefer whispering directly to his psyche. It's so much fun, both of us telling him to do things so similar but opposite. Oh it's so romantic, such a tortured love tale. Oh maybe he'll drink poison to spare you, drinking poison is one of the best things for a romance.Oh and then one of you can kiss him and join him. Lover's suicide it's so so SO ROMANTIC!"

The goddess clapped her hands, "Can you imagine it? You threes tale would join that of Romeo and Juliet, an Hercules an his wife, Artemis and Orion."

A droll voice spoke, "Yes mother, love is so romantic. It's an illusion. Lust is real. My boy is SO FULL of lust. It's practically burning him."

The man who was sitting on the couch wore a white suit with a slightly red tinted shirt. His hair was white an his eyes were ice blue. Cupid had a cigarette between his lips. He spoke to the girls, "Feel free to ignore my mother. She forgets my son is MINE. If he'd quite with the self recrimination, life is about lust and sex. All three of your lives would be so much easier if you' just give in. I don't need to whisper just push a bit more of my power into him at the right moment and watch the fire works. He was so close just now a hair's breadth more."

Aphrodite spoke, "Yes it was SO hot, our little man stood up and said no. It was so cute. Like a demigod has any say in anything. Sometimes I think they forget who their parents are, and that they are our toys. As if a Demigod can tell a parent NO. After all the gods are always right, Aries sure punished his daughter for daring to go behind his back. oh that story was romantic too, until stupid Aries sent that winged snake thing, and told it not to kill her daughter as well. That would have been so romantic a fang piercing both their hearts. I always tell Aries stick to war, and let me handle the romance and tragedy."

Cupid snorted, "Yet again you cheat mother."

Jessie began to whimper at the mention of Rape, she couldn't see Thomas doing it seeing the way he acted after he had his affair with Alyissa but yet again his angry kiss made her second guess. A chill in the air sank gave Goosebumps on the girls skin, Cupid was next to appear after His mother. Dear gods is this a gong show Alyissa muttered under her breath before facing the gods again "So this is all just a game to you two? we aren't pawns on a chess board at your expense!" she snarled squeezing her best friend's hands. Alyissa began to feel her throat tighten as if she were choking "You Let Tray die, you could have saved him. It's not fair that Mortals get to live normal lives but we never do! My life was already fucked up enough without him dying." she growled as tears stung her eyes.

Aphrodite laughed and Cupid chuckled. Looking at the girl cupid spoke, "Come on Alyissa, you can't be that stupid. You are pawns. Both of you are pieces. Your father loaned you to mother because of him ruining her fun. Way I understand it it could be argued a mercy. What was the plan again Mother?"

Aphrodite smiled, "The Vargos, were doing so well, at the height of their power. Only they were going to cross a bridge. Suddenly the Colombians were after them. One by one her and Tray's friends were going to die around them. A massive gang war. So much blood and death and betrayal. Then when it was just the two lovers left, back to back surrounded by enemies.She was going to walk in Tray's half sister. She was behind the whole thing. Poor Aly was going to die, but allow her lover to make the mortal wound, before Tray himself succumbed to poison. Oh baby it was SO romantic. Then Aries had to skip the cue. He went an killed the star. But it's fine, Thomas is an even BETTER main star. He's so damaged all because of the last game we played with him. Oh that was so nice, he killed the woman he loved to save the gods he hated. Oh it was perfect."

Cupid spoke, "You are chess pieces. Demi-gods exist to slay monsters, but it's a biological imperative. You don't they'll eat you. The gods have found out if we just let the pests kill each other off it's BORING. Imagine how much fun we're having. This little adventure has three plots, maybe four. There's Ares's revenge on Mom and Athena, Me and Mom's bet to see who Thomas ends up with and how willing it is, then you've got someone else who made sure Hades found the three snake sisters. Oh and of course the snake sisters themselves hunting down and killing young demigods. Oh and of course someone isn't taking birth control, so even MORE fun could be added. Kiddo you're in a prime time spot on god T.V.."

Aphrodite clapped her hands, "OH a baby, babies make EVERYTHING better. But it may be a bit too early, hmm, don't want to jump the shark."

Thomas spoke, "No babies, and get the FUCK out of my van."

Cupid smirked as Aphrodite pouted, "Come on Tommy PWEESE? I love babies. Triplets."

Thomas shook his head, "No, not just no, but Tarterus NO. Now I need to shower, you two want to say anything to them? I'm tempted to punch them both in the mouth, but it would be pointless."

Thomas smelled of sex and was covered in glitter.

Alyissa narrowed her eyes while fighting back tears as Aphrodite brought up all of the painful memories she had so desperately trying to forget. "The Vagos were my family, I had everything until it all came crashing down on top of me, I could have been a mother but no I lost that too." she growled wiping tears away with the back of her sleeve "Your supposed to be the goddess of love but your really just a stuck up bitch." she turned her gaze on Cupid "don't even get me started on you, Psyche must be fucking blind not to see what a bag of shit you are" she didn't care what came out of her mouth then because all she felt was a flaming rage within her. Jessie heard Thomas enter and she kept behind Alyissa only peeking over her shoulder to watch her supposed lover dismiss the celestial beings.

"Do you have any fucking idea who I am? My name is Alyistasia Darko, Daughter and the chosen Champion of the God of war. And I've killed more people than you've met." she spat, it might have been her wounded pride that forced her to reveal how powerful of a Demigod she really was. She was lesser compared to Thomas because of the experience he had gained over his years but could be an Equal match to him out of Camp Half-blood.

Aphrodite smiled, "True, but sweety, your being a bit facetious. I believe your exact title is "Alyistasia Darko, Daughter and the chosen Champion of ARIES the God of war. And I've killed more people than most have met. But while that's very impressive, you've never asked lover boy here his title. Come on Tommy, say it for Mommy."

Thomas sighed, moving towards the dresser, he returned with a shark skin kitanna sheath. Thomas removed his shirt, as he touched the blade's grip the tattoo on his back suddenly changed. Forming a massive dragon. Thomas spoke almost reverently, "I am Thomas Alexander Teach Edwards, Son of Eros, Grandson of Aphrodite, granted the title of "He who walks with Death and leave a crimson path" and champion by the God of War Hachiman, slayer of the Dragon God Ryujin, wielder of Crimson Tide, the blade forged from the teeth of Ryujin, quenched in the blood of Hachiman's daughter of blood Lily, the man fated to kill so many the ocean itself will run red with the blood of the dead."

Thomas drew the sword. It hummed with power, it almost looked to be made out of coral, but it was blood red. Beautiful but it was obviously deadly. Thomas returned the blade to it's sheath, "And whose fault is that mother? Who's the BITCH who made me fall in love with a war god's daughter. Who just so happened to be the required sacrifice to make a blade capable of killing an insane god. You set me up to gut the woman I loved to bring honor to her. Don't you EVER forget that. One day their WILL be a reckoning for Lily, for Tray, for me, and Alyissa, one day the gods WILL pay!"

Aphrodite smiled, a bitter sweet smile, "But not this day."

Thomas roared and pulled his blade, attempting to drive it into Aphrodite's heart. She vanished but a thin line of godly ichor was just visible on the tip. He turned towards his father but Cupid had vanished. Thomas put the ichor in a vial. Then sheathed the blade. Thomas moved to the fridge taking out a large bottle of vodka. He opened it and took a dozen swallows before passing it to Aly saying, "Here's hoping we're involved when that day comes, for those who were lost to their game."

"Dun do Bheal" Alyissa cursed loudly in frustration, throwing a empty beer bottle aimed at the Goddess head but missed as soon as the goddess of love disappeared. Obviously it wouldn't have harmed her but it was more of the benefit for Alyissa to get rid of the anger bottled inside, crouching on her knees so she rested on her ankles, she buried her face into her arms. "mac soith" she whispered to herself disregarding his offer for a drink.

She glared momentarily but said nothing in exchange, not wanting to talk about it anymore "Dia é seo messed suas mar sin . Ba mhaith liom ach a fhágáil leo féin go bhfuil i bhfad an iomarca a iarraidh "

Jessie stepped out from behind her friend to face Thomas "You make me nervous. It's like all my senses are telling me you're dangerous. There's a... creature inside of you but it looks at me through your eyes and it knows what I am going to do." she said softly still keeping her distance away from him.

Thomas shrugged at Jesse, "Fear is the mind killer. The gods are playing us remember. One wants me to rape both of you the other wants me to fall in love with one of you. Knowing my mother I'm guessing she wants me and little miss doesn't understand I don't speak whatever that is, to fall in love. While you love me, and I care for you. Then you'll die and we'll feel guilty."

Thomas smirked, "I say we three fuck up their plan. How about I take you both out on a date? I'm open to other ideas but short of all three of us committing suicide I think the three way date is the best option."

Alyissa looked up crossing her arms at the thought of being taken on a date with someone who had nearly choked her. "I'll take everything they've got. Death, God, the Devil. None of it frightens me." she said full of self pride.

Jessie took interest in a date even though he scared her half to death "I'm ...not so sure" she spoke softly

Thomas rolled his eyes, "I'm sorry I got a bit rough earlier. But well imagine you had a voice in your head saying, "She wants you to fuck her!", but not just randomly oh no. Imagine it like this, "She wants you to fuck her!", "She wants you to fuck her!", "She wants you to fuck her!", "She wants you to fuck her!", "She wants you to fuck her!", "She wants you to fuck her!", "She wants you to fuck her!", "She wants you to fuck her!", "She wants you to fuck her!", "She wants you to fuck her!", oh and when you sleep yeah hope you love erotic dreams. Oh and imagine a second "Voice" saying "Kiss her". So yes I got a bit rough earlier, but it was because for a split second my "Me" internal voice shut down and the "Cupid" internal voice took over. It's been getting worse since we left camp. I honestly think it's driving me insane."

Thomas's hands blurred as he gently took their hands. Focusing he allowed them to hear the voices. True to his words their was a constantly running X-rated commentary in his head. The two louder voices were basically talking too loud to be polite in his head. He released them saying, "I'm worried what they'll do if we fight for too much longer. After all lust potions are easy to slip someone. Not to mention they CAN play in your heads as well."

Jessie's face went blank and she could understand what he heard. Cupid demanded him over and over like a broken record. The voices gave her a headache and she had to pull away "Is there any way to make it stop?" she asked rubbing her temples to ease the oncoming headache.

Thomas chuckled a bit, "See you've got a headache with like a minute of it. I've been dealing with it for days. And it does get a bit quieter when I use my power, but the more I dip into it, well the worse the effects get. When I had you both by the throat, and when I ripped open your top, those were when the power over whelmed me. Plus, well Cupid's BIG power to me feels like rape."

Knowing he'd need to explain he said, "That silver energy it's similar but different to Cupid's arrows. Whereas his arrows cause hyper pleasure and fixation, the energy causes pleasure. It's well imagine if you could instantly give someone toe curling pleasure. With a touch I could make you cum, with a bit of effort I could make you addicted to me addicted to the pleasure. One of my brothers showed me what the effects could be, he ordered one of his "Pets" a woman who was his to slit her arms open. She did it and thanked him as she bled to death so out of it on his power she wasn't aware she was killing herself."

Thomas looked at Aly, "I know you've seen a dope whore or two. I'm sure you've also experimented. Tell me how easy t would be, just a touch here, a caress their."

He reached out towards Aly's face before stopping ad slamming his head into the table, saying a word every time he did, "You stop that right now, no psedo date raping them, no no no, that is BAD! Yes bad is a subjective term, but no, doing that would be BAD!"

Thomas focused as he said, "I always deal with the temptation. Resisting the urge to dominate women. But I worry about you two because father seems to flood me with energy when it comes to you two."

Alyissa frowned when he reached out to touch her, especially when she was pissed off. But it quickly turned to shock when he started banging his head until she was sure he would crack his skull. Jessie winced at each hit he made before grabbing his sides to pull him back "Thomas stop!" she whimpered before hugging his chest tightly. Her gentle and caring Nature commanded her too whether she wanted to or not. Alyissa watched before feeling the familiar sting of envy in her gut. This must be the same feeling she had

Thomas winced a bit as Jessie grabbed him. He felt as if he was hyper aware, not only of Jesses bra only clad chest, but the smell of her hormones and pheromones, her sweat and shampoo. It was like he was buried in a sea of Jesse he couldn't help but jerk his hips, his cock visibly hard. He felt his mouth connect with hers, his tongue rubbing hers before he realized he'd leaned forward. He realized with a start she was on his lap their lower bodies grinding together. Of course it didn't help his Aura was flooding the room. With this level it would be hard for Aly to not slide some fingers into herself, and Jesse would be almost over the edge. His arms looped around her waist as he kissed her.

The worst part was Thomas was visibly TRYING to stay in control. Aly might notice his muscles twitching, his veins standing out. he was trying to get control but for every step back another seemed to come forward.

Back
Top Bottom