Love can bite deeper than any beast or blade... ((Me x Dragonsfoot))

Thomas nodded, "I don't think, and don't quote me on this, but I don't think you were the target. Aries insulted Mom's honor by setting this up. Now, that Aries has said your worthless, what will happen if you survive a quest that's a legend earner? That's rght Aries will have egg on his face."

Nodding a bit he said, "I'm a bit worried about Jessie too, but I don't know what we can do."

"Dad's always been a dick but never one to murder his own children. I don't think it's me he's looking for.. I didn't say anything before but I do have a twin brother. Ares was pretty pissed when He found out Harley had pledged himself to Hades. Murdering other Demi gods is his way of blowing off steam, And he has a made deal with the Gorgon sisters to do his dirty work. Aphrodite is his primary side bitch.. so he might be angry at her I don't know" she said while shoving her hands in her pants.

Thomas nodded slowly, "Major problem with that is, Aries isn't suicidally stupid. The Big Three are not people you want to fuck with. If Hades found out Aries had gone after one of his? It would not end well."

He let out a breath, "Honestly, and don't take this as an offense, but I'm worried about both of you. That Apache gun or your is pointless against them, I'm worried my pistol will be as well. The knife MIGHT work but I honestly don't know. I might have to use my gun's alt form and it's dangerous."

Thomas sighed as they reached the bus, "Let's just hope the rifle does it's job yes?"

Soon they were back on the bus, Thomas too some foil and put the slabs of ribs on it. Then gave each girl a steak. The side orders were deep fried mushrooms, baked potatoes, and cheesy bacon curly fries. The food smelled obscenely food. Thomas put some sour cream on his steak.

"My Apache gun isn't just Mundane Weapon. Turn the revolver counter clockwise and it turns into my Celestial Bronze Skeith 'Dragon's breath'." She told him taking a bite of steak while she and Jessie shared the Fries "Honestly Thomas if I die at 23 it's no big deal"

"It is a big deal Alyissa, You seem to forget your the leader of the Vagos in the whole Chapter in Florida?" she snapped elbowing her friend in the ribs

Thomas nodded, "It's also a bit of a big deal to me. Death doesn't matter so much, but I hate watching people die. I'm sure you get it Aly. Death and I are old friends. I'm a demigod, retiring and having a family isn't in the cards. But watching someone die choking on their own blood? Hearing their screams as their ripped apart? That gets old."

Thomas cut a bit of his steak and ate it. Thinking a bit he said, his tone changing a bit, "Not to mention you two are the hottest legal girls in camp."

Alyissa smirked "I'll give you that" she said before taking another bite of steak

Jessie put her hands over her face in embarrassment "Come on really!?" she groaned

Thomas chuckled a bit, "Jess, I'm a son of Aphrodite. That means I'm a bit empathic. Even if I wasn't, I've been a fighter so long I notice body language. Even disregarding that, I've felt your eyes on me before, and I know not all your looks at Aly are the friendly sort."

Thomas took another bite of his food, "All throughout history, warriors have taken comfort in each other. If your going to die in a few hours, what wrong with having minimal regrets. I live like I'll be dead tomorrow, because face it Jess, we nearly were."

He slowly chewed and swallowed another bite, "An inch higher, that Basilisk fang would have pierced my left lung. I'd have died choking on my blood. An inch to the right and down, you'd have been dead instantly from a fang to the heart. Tomorrow, we could be dead and rotting in a monster's gut. Living without regrets is better then dying with them."

Jessie burst out laughing "Your Empathy powers work like shit then if you think I have a crush on Alyissa, Totally not my type. I was best friends with Tray that's how I know her" she said before sighing heavily from laughter.

Alyissa glared playfully at Jessie "Are you saying I'm not attractive to girls Jess?"

"No I just said I'm not attracted to you"

Thomas chuckled, "I'm not expecting to walk in on you two 69ing or anything. But your a teenager full of hormones. Can you say with 100% certainty you've never lusted her? Not even a tiny bit?"

Thomas shrugged, "Besides all the goddesses are bi-sexual at the very least. Most are omnisexual. I think Zeus fucked a horse once. I'm into girls and guys, although girls alot more. One of my first partners was a boyfriend."

He didn't see the big deal with it. He added almost as an after thought, "Besides, if you two go on quests together, you'll end up more intimate then any lover. When Aly has her hand inside of Jessie's stomach keeping her insides inside. Or when Jessie's desperately holing her hand's to Aly's chest to deep a wound from ripping wider. When you've been wrist deep in someone, or three knuckles deep, digging out a fang fragment, sex isn't that big of a deal."

"No and Defiantly no, strictly Hetero" she laughed

"Yeah, I'll stick to Men. Not into the whole Vagina on Vagina thing" Alyissa agreed finishing the rest of the food on her plate.

Alyissa laughed loudly nearly sputtering on her Irish whiskey she packed in her travel whiskey tin. "He got you there" she giggled nudging her friend with a combat shoe to her bottom.

Jessie's cheeks blushed a light pink hue "you did that on purpose!" she snapped throwing Alyissa's crumbled clothes at him.

Thomas smirked, and caught the clothes, "Normally when a girl throws pants at me, it's a sign she's enjoying my company."

He finished his food and said, "As for verbal loop holes. Your a daughter of Athena, no way a son o the goddess of se and beaches could outwit you."

Alyissa laughed even harder holding her sides "Those are my pants" she told him

"Then it's not me who enjoys your smart ass comments" she said crossing her arms while sticking her tongue out at her friend.

Thomas smiled a bit saying, "Hey, Aly know I'm down if she wants a ride too. We had this conversation remember? I also repect the grieving process, she's not ready yet."

He stood up, moving to the chair across from Jesse, he smiled his sexy smirk. Focusing a bit on his outer beauty. He seemed cleaner, Jesse and Aly would smell their favorite scents lightly. A very dull glow would seem to come from Thomas. He leaned forward lightly kissing Jesse on the cheek, she'd feel a light tingle of pleasure throughout her body. Thomas knew how to pleasure a woman, and his gifts aided him in that. True, he knew if he focused hard he could probably drive them into a lust, but he'd never used more then a tiny pulse. He didn't want slaves too lust addled to function without him. He wanted his partners to truly consent and enjoy the fun.

Jessie blinked in surprise when all of a sudden when he kissed her cheek. And instead of turning red her face felt hot like she had stayed outside in the sun for too long. Why did Thomas smell like Watermelon briefly? "What was that for?" asked putting a hand up to her cheek, tilting her head in confusion

Alyissa didn't make eye contact with him, not wanting recurring memories of her time with Tray to slip into her head. The scent of Sea salt would have sent her into another bout of unstable anger and this time Alyissa wasn't sure if she could stop herself from nearly killing Thomas again.

Thomas chuckled a bit, "Because you'd go red and stutter if I tried to hardcore seduce you. So I'm letting you know I'm interested. But I'm letting you lead, because I don't want to push you or rush you, or embarrass you."

He gave her a pat on the knee.

Jessie was unsure how to respond "I don't know if Mom would approve, she is the Goddess of Wisdom and stands for purity. Maybe it's just me but I doubt Athena would allow you to deflower one of her Children in such a way, Infatuation is a improper method of courting me" she said fiddling with her Jade Ring. "I could suggest Flowers or poetry" she said bluntly thinking of what she read in old Courtship rules.

Alyissa frowned "Ar ais as! Nach bhfuil sí ar cheann de do striapach " she snapped in Gaelic Irish "Bualadh craicinn , Feisigh do thoin fein"

(Hey back off! she is not one of your whores. Fucking dick, fuck your own ass. Very angry Curse words)

Thomas chuckles a bit, "Jessie, I say this with care, your mother doesn't care about you. My mother cares about me because I've got a large dick, when I die, she'll shrug and replace me with some new toy. Aly's father actively dislikes her, I've heard rumors her step father wasn't great, but her godfather is just as bad. I know he at least once back handed Clarissa and she's one of his "Favorites". If a god parents cares about their kids they assign them lots of quests, so that they get a big reputation and possibly give the offer to be made into a god."

Thomas added, "And, I could write awesome poetry, or give you awesome flowers. But isn't that a bit juvenile? That sounds like what teenagers would do, or somebody from ancient times. But an item of my caring isn't too much to ask for. I know, I'll get you a moon Lily from Artemis's own garden. It's nearby, and on my own such a quest shouldn't take more then an hour or so."

Thomas looked at Alyssa, "What's your issue? I just said I wasn't pressuring her. She's over the age of consent."

Alyissa snorted "Dad chooses Favorites, His first Daughter Alcippe was nearly raped by a son of Poseidon He murdered Halirrhothius in revenge because of it. He might be a dick but he still cares. He doesn't like Clarisse because she broke her own spear that he gave her and Lost his Chariot to her own half Siblings. I lived outside of Camp half blood since I was fifteen, I run his Biker gang The Vagos. I made Florida my bitch. And he still is Sore about me Marrying Poseidon's son ever since. But yet he tore my twin brother limp from limp when he tried to murder from all because I remind him of Alcippe. Don't Bullshit Jessie about Athena because You might be a toy to your Mom"

Jessie grew angry with Aly babying her just because she was younger but knew better then to get between an Argument. Sneering in thought.

Thomas rolled his eyes, "You JUST said the reason he killed for you, was because you reminded him of another daughter. It had nothing to do with YOU. Also, you forget, my mother's his number one booty call. Your father's scum who I wouldn't piss on if he was on fire. He's tried to cause world war three a half dozen times. Don't you DARE try to justify that baby killer to ME! If I could I'd kill the fucker."

Thomas knew his power was on a tight leash and close to getting loose, so he forced it back down. If he didn't want to two aware of who his real parent was he had to get it under control again. He spoke slowly but firmly, "We're ON this quest, because your father feels killing a bunch of kids is pay back."

He pushed open the door, his eyes glinting silver, they were as cold as an icicle, and as sharp as a razor as he said, "We need to go outside and settle this?"

"Imeacht gan teacht ort" she shot back before feeling more anger fuel her brain but she wasn't exactly angry at him but her eyes alight with the thousands of suns staring unyielding into his. She had affair with a Vampire/Werwolf Halfling and they often fought so she was used to holding her ground. "Your Right my Father is a son of a bitch. I'm not Him and taking him down again won't bring the demigods back" she said her voice quivering as she tried to hold her temper in check before all Hell broke lose, Her hot headed attitude did have it's uses. Alyissa felt a lot of Sexual tension towards Thomas, It was her own way of getting him alone without giving the idea she was attracted to him. It was how she Nailed Tray. She liked to make them so angry because in a weird way it turned her on to see such ferocity in men when challenged with such a challenge as she was.

Thomas met he heat with cool, even as the passive blessing of their parents the fires of war and arctic winds met and clashed. His eyes. The heat of a thousand suns met the cold of the darkest part of space. Thomas's true god parent wasn't just the god of love, but the darker aspects, the colder aspects. If Aphrodite was the puppy love, Thomas's father was the rapist, the stalker. Still love but darker, more twisted. Worse depending on your point of view was the glow now surrounded Thomas an almost energy field of pure carnal want. It didn't change his form, but it definitely made him appear the best he did to the girls individual tastes. He had a feeling that to Aly that meant his scars stood out a bit more, while to Jess his muscles did.

He looked Aly dead in the eyes, but rather then fear, their was lust, and vindication, he was just as "Twisted" as the daughter of Aries. But it was never a good thing to forget Thomas was FAST. His hands blurred he grabbed Alyissa, pulling her into a harsh, dominating kiss. His tongue pushing into her mouth and caressing hers. One hand rubbing her ass, the other on the back of her head.

She wasn't expecting the possessive embrace and she froze for a second before melting into the familiar touch she missed having. Kissing him back she nipped his lower lip dragging her nails gently down his spine in arousal. Alyissa moaned lightly into his mouth but it came out muffled.

Jessie had expected to hear fighting but all there was only dead silence. Had they killed one another all ready or was Alyissa holding him at gunpoint again.

Thomas groaned at her bite. One hand sliding into her pants to rub her ass through her panties, his nails leaving behind crescent marks. His other hand mover to her front. Sliding her top up. With ease of experiences his thumb slid under her bra's cup, rubbing her nipple on the small edge between tough and painful. His tongue playing and rolling with hers.

Back
Top Bottom