Love can bite deeper than any beast or blade... ((Me x Dragonsfoot))

Alyissa felt him growing more aggressive and she whimpered in response feeling his rough touch over her sensitive parts "Not too hard" she whispered before tugging on his belt loops to bring him closer so she pressed tightly against his chest.

He nodded a bit, talking a breathe to center himself. To let his powers guide him. They knew what she wanted. Knew what her body craved. It was like a subtle voice. A sort of subtle music only he could hear. It grew louder when he was dong what she most liked. Slowly he moved his mouth from her lips to her neck. Sucking, licking, and nibbling the flesh on it.

She could feel the hairs stand on the back of her neck as he bite softly into her tender flesh. Alyissa's hands slid down to fumble with the hem of his shirt, lifting to expose his muscular form to the night air.

Thomas smiled, pulling away a bit so she could get his shirt off. He pulled hers of as well. He put his hands on her ass, lifting her he pushed her back against the side of the bus. One hand moving to remove his gun belt since he knew it was impossible for Alyissa to remove it. Next her bra was tossed to the ground, his mouth capturing and sucking her nipples, rubbing his hips against hers.

Alyissa wrapped her legs around his waist so she could support herself. Her black lace Bra had been quickly undone with expert hands, Thomas's touch on her Breasts made her moan loudly

Thomas let his tongue lick over the daughter of Aries's nipples. Hungrily sucking them, Letting his teeth caress them. Rolling his hips so she'd feel his hardening cock in his pants.

Thomas hungrily sucked her right nipple. His thumb pinching and rolling her left one between his thumb an middle finger. He smirked at her, his free hand slid between their bodies. His middle rubbing her clit as he said, "Please? Please what? Tell me what you want!"

Thomas growled low, his throat vibrating against hers. He slowly dropped her so she'd be able to catch herself with her legs. Wrapping a hand in her brown hair. Her tits pressed against the cool outside of the van, her hands above the window. Letting her see Jesse. He wasn't slow, undoing her belt so roughly he probably tore a loop. He wasn't gently, pushing her jeans barely a quarter down her legs. He wasn't considerate ripping her panties of with a single harsh yank. He certainly wasn't making love as he buried himself to the hilt inside of her. He was tough a hand smacking her ass, his massive cock bottoming out inside of her. Thomas knew she didn't want to be love, Tray loved her and she loved him. She wanted to get off, she wanted to cum hard, and hurt, hurt because she was fucking the man her best friend had a major crush on. To most it would seem like Thomas was using Alyissa, caring only about his own pleasure. But the truth was he never went quite too hard or quite too fast. He never hurt her beyond what he knew she'd enjoy. That was the true gift of the sons and daughters of the gods of love. To know exactly what your love wanted and needed.

It was obvious Thomas didn't do romance at this moment. Tray had never been this rough with her, it didn't hurt but it didn't feel sincere either. Her emotions were blocked by the overwhelming sensations that shot electric pulses up her spine. Alyissa didn't want to hurt Jessie by seeing Thomas having sex with her. Curling her fingers so they were hidden she tried to bite back her moans but her body betrayed her. She rolled her hips backward in sync with his thrusts feeling him take her higher and higher.

Thomas wasn't trying to hurt the girl he was with. But it was impossible to hide pain from the somewhat empathic demigods o Aphrodite. He figured being a bit rougher was better then opening the wound he was sure being gentle would. Few people were quick to forget a love of their life after all. He knew it was an emotional wound that was barely not pouring blood, an thus better to avoid it then risk opening it. He tensed his cock so it rubbed her G-spot, while he reached down rubbing her clit.

She bite her lower lip nearly drawing blood. He was determined to make her climax, the clitoris stimulation made her writhe wildly. Her G- spot only added more intensity to the feeling. Pressure was rising with every thrust he gave her, Alyissa panted heavily. Breathing heavily until It felt like her knees might give.

He groaned, biting her ear a bit he said, "I'm going to cum after you, where do you want my load?"

He knew the odds of him knocking her up were slim. But he still figured it was polite to ask. He knew best place to not leave a mess was her mouth. But he wasn't sure she'd be ok with that.

Her body was slick with sweat and she was almost too overwhelmed to respond "I-I.. don't want to get knocked u-up .... so not inside of me-e" she breathed before closing her eyes shut from her release rising quickly.

Thomas rubbed his palm against her clit faster. Altering his thrusts in, so that his rock hard member ground repeatedly into her G-spot. Groaning as he said, "tell me where1 in your mouth, that where you want me to nut? You'll swallow it then won't you? Say it, say you'll swallow my seed. We're both close!"

She gasped and cried out his name "I want all of you" she breathed digging her nails into her palms. Alyissa felt her climax creeping closer all it would take was one more thrust.

Thomas worked himself inside of her again. Using his will to hold back his release another half a dozen thrusts. Then he puled her around by her hair, barely hitting his cock in her mouth before he came. His cock shooting his thick cum into her mouth. The flavor would be her favorite flavor, another odd quirk.

Before her body could even react to him sending her off the edge. He had her on her knees his manhood convulsing in her mouth. It was odd how his Seed wasn't bitter or salty like she was expecting instead... it was sweet like he had eaten a lot of pineapple. Swallowing his load she came violently leaving her shuddering over and over. Alyissa panted trying to regain her composure

Jessie didn't need to see what had happened outside that had kept them so long. The noise was enough to give away what was going on. Alyissa had gotten in the way of her crush on Thomas just so she could have him to herself. Holding back her anguish she rolled over to cover her ears to block out the moaning.

Thomas sensed Jessie's pain. He pet Alyissa saying, "I'll be inside, join us when you've straightened yourself up."

Thomas moved inside, grabbing his gun belt and shirt. When he entered he looked as Jessie. He moved over, crouching down he spoke softly, "Jessie, listen ok? Me and Aly don't love each other. She's not my girlfriend, hell she'd be just as happy with a blow up doll, or a purple vibrator."

Thomas sighed, knowing it was time to trust the girl with his biggest mostly secret secret. he kissed Jessie's knuckles, "Jess, I'm not a son of Aphrodite. She's my grandmother. I'm the son of Cupid. Sons of cupid ten to hide, because well. If Aphrodite is the California tan love, Cupid is the jerking of in your sisters panties as you watch her shower kind of love. My human mother? She was a crack whore, her lover? He was her brother both were molested by their father after he killed their mother while they watched. She and her brother husband moved to a city, he joined the military to try and set up a life for them, died in the desert. She was in such agony emotionally Cupid visited her. Was I not a demi god, I'd have been aborted when I was born I had smack crack, and crank in my blood. I also had a dislocated shoulder, and bruises from a beating my mother took from her pimp. Six years later, Mother beat me so bad she thought I was dead, and dumped my boy in a dumpster. Pops picked me up too me to camp. I'm a son of Cupid the dark god of love, born on a night of a blood moon. Death and loneliness are my sole companions. Lovers, friends, enemies, they all fall in my path. I'm sorry if me and aly hurt you, but I feel you should know if we go out, it won't be normal."

Alyissa nodded feeling exhausted as she waited for her breathing to return to normal before. She felt dirty and sick to her stomach for giving in to her selfish needs, Jessie was like a younger sister to her. And she had done the worst thing she could have done to hurt her. Alyissa thought it was better to wait until her friend fell asleep before returning inside.

Jessie expected it to be her friend entering the Van and she was ready to sick her anger onto her like a dog. Instead she heard Thomas enter, she didn't bother to face him until he approached. His eyes were .... filled with sincerity despite smelling like Alyissa. Sitting up she listened to him speak it made her feel better knowing he trusted her with such a secret. Jessie exhaled deeply before she spoke "Cupid isn't as terrible as you think...He had a lover named Psyche. Venus was jealous of her beauty and ordered Cupid to make her fall in love with a monster, When Cupid saw her, he fell in love with her. I never asked for normal Thomas, my life has been anything but normal. If your not afraid then nether am I" she whispered

Thomas nodded, "I don't dislike my father. He's a bit of a mess, but a god doesn't necessarily reflect their power source. Modern lesbians and homosexuals are his as well. While such relationships have always occurred, they weren't considered actual pairings. The bondage community is also his. People who are just a bit different. He once said "Aphrodite is the love of liars, the sort that's tanned, or has tit implants, I'm the sort that makes a man jump in front of a bullet for his wife. Cupid I believe is far less sexually active than Aphrodite, and thus seems to get into less mischief. But most of his children tend to end up alone. To be fair so do most of Aphrodite's."

He slowly leaned forward and gave Jessie a kiss. He didn't want to pressure the red head but his tongue id rub her lower lip gently.

It was little early to French kiss but she appreciated him asking instead of shoving his tongue down her throat like most guys would. Jessie kissed him back softly, for once her cheeks didn't turn bright red. Mostly because blushing was a result of her feeling nervous but with Thomas she felt braver.

Thomas pulled away when she didn't offer her own tongue. He knew she needed to set the pace. He gently kissed her on the forehead. Hoping to show with his actions he was ok with her sitting the pace an he wasn't in a hurry. Thomas then stood up and began stripping slowly, "I'm going to shower. If you don't want to watch, you should probably leave the van for a bit."

Thomas knew the bathroom of the van was mixed. On one hand working bath and shower. On the other both were very visible to anyone else in said van.

Jessie got up and left the Van giving him his privacy. Alyissa was leaning on the side lighting a cigarette, taking a deep drag there was awkward silence between them. Jessie cleared her throat to speak "How could you" she whispered to her friend "you knew I liked him and you had to be a bitch and fuck him" she said her voice cracking with pain

Back
Top Bottom