Love can bite deeper than any beast or blade... ((Me x Dragonsfoot))

She pressed closer "I thought only the Greek gods mingled with muggles to pass down their legacy. You were right about us just being pawns...Alyissa was right" she trailed off looking away, Jessie's face contorting into anger "I was so Naïve thinking we were something more then just puppets for them to control" she murmured but this wasn't the time to start brooding over her existence. Jess faced Thomas again with a now calmer expression "What did you love about her?" she asked regaining composure over herself again.

Thomas shrugged, "Don't be too down on yourself. I don't think you're totally wrong. I do think on some level the gods care about us. But well, if you raised an insect would you care for it? It lives for 24 hours compared to you. I think that the gods do care, but remember they are mostly immortals, they never WERE mortals. To ask them to understand us, how we think, and reason, that isn't fair. They are also vain, and petty. Some more then others. I'd almost say in their own ways, the gods are a mockery of us, like they were made in our image, but don't quite has the spark that makes them us. So they act at it, like children playing dress up."

He pet her gently, not wanting her to get too angry at the gods. While he was pessimistic he knew nothing good came from outright hating the gods, or blaming them. Looking at her he said, "Her fire. In Japan they have Bushido, the code of the Samurai. She'd trained in combat with a katanna and wakazashi since she could move. I always preferred two short swords, quicker. She met me round for round, blow for blow, as much as in the bedroom as in combat. She was a kinky nympo too, always looking to pleasure me with this smile."

Jessie began to trace the intricate details of the Naga Tattoo he had thinking of the sacrifice he almost died doing to save her best friend for. "What happened to her" she said softly placing her chin on his shoulder. Thomas's power was fading, leaving her back to her sweet natured self rathler then the nympho Jess was in bed. She thought all about the shit the three demigods had gone through on the quest and grew worried if things would change when Thomas would confront the Owl spirit for her courting gift. The thought of it made the Gothic T above her breast line started to burn like stinging nettle.

Thomas smiled as he looked as his Concubine. Looking at the woman and sensing her fear he said, his voice firm, "Follow me to the bedroom. Back on the bed, tits in the air."

Thomas smiled as he looked at his girlfriend and concubine. Moving towards her he duct taped her wrists together, then used a duct tape cross to tape them to the head board. Before taping her legs nice and wide. Then slid a blind fold over her eyes. Smiling he took a pot of the vanilla oil often used in messages. Using a silk bristled brush to rub and caress her chest, "Do you know how much fun I've had cumming in, and on this fucking beautiful body you have? Especially these titties of yours? What I'm planning on doing to them?"

The brush paints on rubbing along the curve of her tits, covering the rest of her torso, but ignoring her actual breasts. Then slowly teasingly "painting" her tit flesh, but not touching the nipples. Leaning down he blew his hot breath against the sensitive nubs watching her to see how she reacted.

He smiled, blowing hard on her sexy nipples, "Talk to me, my little Concubine!"

Suddenly her nipples were in his mouth, but he'd biting them harshly, the absolute maximum she could stand before he sucked them hard. Pulling away with a "Pop", he tended to them with the vanilla, messaging and rubbing away the pain. Teasing the nubs as hard as they can go. Then she'd feel something else being applied to her breasts. Warm caramel. He licked and lapped at it, but it's cooled. He poured a line down her body between her tits to her panty line. Giving her sex a kiss, he slid a vibrating egg into her ass and pussy. He alternated them, turning one on high, the other on low. Edging her, taking her to the peak of pleasure, but before she can cum he'd turn them off. Smirking as he begin to clean the caramel moving from her panty line to her collar bone, first up with his tongue, then down scraping her flesh with his teeth.

Jessie raised a eyebrow as he dodged her question but none the less followed him back on the bed, letting her body sink into the mattress. She began to shudder violently from all the pleasure he was giving her. Moaning she arched her torso feeling to meet his mouth, Her climax building again at different levels until the vibrating stopped suddenly. "Fuck Thomas" she moaned before trying to regain her composure while shaking weakly.

Smirking he leaned down and lapped at the Jessie's sex, digging his tongue in hard, before stopping. Teasingly kissed down the woman's thighs and sex. Keeping her guessing anticipating, wondering what was going to happen next. Nibbling on her clit. As he reached her sex he blew into it again, sticking his tongue in with a twist to the left then right. Hitting just the right places in her heat to cause toe curling pleasure. Nibbling his way back up her body he said, his voice dripping with lust into her ear, just loud enough to be heard his breath hot against her ear, "You're a bit quiet, I love nasty depraved concubines who talk dirty and beg."

He'd made sure to "accidentally" hit the trigger for the toys, to turn them on high between his bites up her body as way to continue to overstimulate her .

Looking down, he spotted the drink he'd brought from the other room. Taking one of the slick, but still large ice cubes, he grabbed the Jess's hair, pulling her in for a kiss. Pushing her down onto the bed as his tongue ensnared hers, he pressed the ice cube almost painfully into her left nipple. Grinding the cube against it, he let the cold liquid slowly run down her full breast, before pulling away. Smirking he said "Uh oh, I think I may have made a bit of a mess. Stay still while I clean it up."

He proceeded to move down her body licking up the trails of cold liquid from the melting pierce of ice. However he left the ice on her nipple letting it get nice and numb. Resting his chin gently between her tits he decided to tease the daughter of Athena, and said to his concubine "Did you know, numbness was an effect to save your body from freezing to death. When an area is cold, your blood vessels restricts so that less blood is needed in that area. However when that coldness is removed, blood tends to rush that area, so that it doesn't die. If your cold too long you get frost bite. Right now your poor nipple is nice and numb, but if I do this."

He leaned up moving the ice cube he suddenly took her nipple into his burning mouth Sucking HARD! Lavishing it with his tongue to provide friction heat. Normally after being numb blood vessels slowly expanded, but heat made your body begin pump more blood to an area. So going from cold to hot quickly caused the normally sensitive nipples to not only become bigger, but also a hundred times more sensitive. Lavishing them, he decided to further tease the woman, using the ice on her other nipple, even as he slurped on the previously numb one. Of course the effect of this sudden swell would mean it hurt to wear a bra for the next week, but to him that was a bonus.

After forty minutes, and making both nipples twice if not three times their previous size, he put the next ice cube in his teeth. Putting it against her sternum, he used his tongue to side it down her body while grinding his front teeth gently but firmly down the trail of cold skin. Slowing down every so slightly as he reached her navel. Drawing out where he knew she wanted it to go, before ever so slowly moving it towards her clit. However at the last second he removed it from her body. Leaning forward, he used the bind fold to his advantage making her think he was going to put the ice against her clit before placed a firm kiss on it. The without warning the small ice piece was forced into her cunt, followed by his tongue. Swirling and spinning withing her. Grinding her G-spot at least twice, before it shrank too small to be felt. Pulling his mouth away from her sex, he kissed her deeply, gently transferring one of the small remainder of the pieces of ice into her mouth, along with her own taste. Pulling away he smirked at his concubine, then slid the tiny piece of ice from her cunt into her mouth. He finally pulled back saying firmly, "How was that, my luv, still worried?"

Thomas left Jessie breathing shallowly "I can't even remember what I was fretting about" she joked between pants. Her nipples were still tender after being swollen but Jess was far too distracted to take notice the pain "Can I take the blindfold?" she asked writhing in her duck tape bindings why didn't he use the shackles on the headboard like last time? Jess wondered but dismissed the thought and tried to conserve what leftover energy the red haired female had left. Thomas had denied her climax multiple times, it was driving her crazy.

Thomas smirked, as he moved between her legs. His hard thick cock, hard as hell because of the the teasing and the way she'd whimpered and moaned. He smiled a bit, "Tell me you want my cock. I want to hear it, to know it. I want you to beg, and plead for my hard cock fast and deep inside of you."

Thomas rubbed his cock along her sex, the underside of his cock head rubbing her clit.

Jessie's body instantly tensed as she felt Thomas's cock rub against her folds "You're driving me crazy Lover boy, God dammit Thomas please" she moaned softly unable to bear his taunting "I want your cock deep inside me" Jess panted before trying to grind into him but with her restraints holding her back from doing so.

Thomas smirked, he decided to tease his lover just a bit more. Pushing just one inch of his massive cock into her. Then slowly easing half off that inch out, before slowly teasingly pushing another inch in. He took his time, enjoying her reaction. Feeding her pussy his cock slowly, enjoying the sensation as she stretched around him. It took him ten minutes to get balls deep inside of the daughter of Athena. Smirking he tensed his cock, making it rub her G-spot. He looked down at her, "This is what you wanted isn't it? My hard, thick, fat cock inside of you? You want anything else you have to beg like a dirty, horny slut!"

Jessie shook her head slightly which was hard to do when she couldn't help but thrash against her restraints with Thomas's power filling her completely. Her heart beat was erratic and breathing intense, Jess's voice barely rose above a whisper when she spoke "Y-yes, will you allow me to release love?" she panted heavily.

Thomas smirked, working his hips, slowly back and forth. He looked down at her, "Do you deserve that? You think you deserve to cum? You're already looking pretty tired. I don't want my sexy, kinky little concubine to pass out before I'm done fucking her tight, lean body. I want you to last until my big thick balls are empty of cum."

He began fucking her hard, fast, and deep right until she was about to cum. Then he slowed down to a snails pace.

Jessie was almost thankful for the slow pace he was at now, as much as she loved sex with Thomas. Sometimes he was a little too rough with her not that she was complaining. Her muscles contracted around his manhood even though he tortured her with not allowing her to climax "Fuck baby stop teasing me" she said between pants

Thomas groaned in pleasure as her tight muscles grew almost too tight. Her need obvious as her sex tried to milk his cock. He smirked as he released her ankles. He wrapped them around his waist. He moved his hands slowly down her body, until they cupped her waist, then her ass. Slowly his left hand moved to her clit, "Oh, f-fuck baby that feels good. You think I've begun teasing you?"

His smirk was dripping with arrogance, as his hand began to glow with the blue energy. Instantly it slammed into her, via her clit, with sharp, intense pleasure. The best similarity was a knife of pleasure, although the pain brought on by the suddenness of the energy was minimal and mixed with it. Her pussy would tighten, and his cock would spasm and twitch. But right before she could cum, the energy would dissipate, keeping her in pleasure but not enough to cum. Then another "Pleasure knife" pulse, this one again faded before she could cum, but took her right to the edge. Every time her pussy would clench and he'd groan, but she'd be denied release. For five minutes straight he edge her, every two seconds, her body just realizing what was happening before another pulse.

After five minutes he allowed her a few minutes to catch her breath. His hand lifting her chin so she could look into his eyes, "I'm close to cumming baby. I could keep doing this, and cum across your face, denying you the release you crave. Or, if you tell me what I've turned you into, what I've made you, I'll make you cum with me. I want you to speak, clearly, and loudly, I want to know you understand. I want you to talk for atleast give minutes straight of dirty talk. Do that, you'll get your release."

He moved his hips slowly, both hands moving to her ass. Her pussy was so swollen and sensitive even slow casual thrusts caused back arching toe curling levels of pleasure. But again, he knew how to keep her from cumming, but keep her so close to the pleasure abyss.

Jess was grateful that Thomas let her catch her breath before driving her to the edge. She resisted the urge to thrash from the burning inside her "I'm your sexy Concubine, Your nympho lover...your slut" Jessie moaned tossing her back with her face flushed of all color. Her body ached from Thomas bending her mind and body to his will. "Sometimes you're to godly to handle love" she whimpered softly lifting her pelvis to grind into him.

Thomas smirked, as he kept fucking her, harder, faster, and deeper. Taking her body, he groaned low, "Come on, cum for me, CUM FOR ME!"

He kept fucking her groaning as his testicles tightened and he shot his thick seed deep inside of her. He released her binding and held her, petting her gently until she was asleep. Then he stood up. Moving back to the main room, he was soon bathed. He put on some decent clothes, heading back inside the chicken place, he ordered three thirty piece buckets of chicken, two tubs of livers and gizzards an some corn nuggets.

Thomas put the food in the mini-fridge, and Aly next to Jess. Then he sat down in the drivers seat, heading for the Owl's tower. This was going to be very dangerous, and he'd rather go and be back before Jess woke up.

All Jessie could recall was cumming around Thomas's manhood before falling into a deep slumber as Alyissa had. Alyissa rubbed her eyes and sat up, feeing for her clothes "What's the plan Lover boy?" She asked coming up behind him before nipping his neck as a affectionate greeting.

Thomas groaned a bit as he said, "I'm going to go, do something extremely stupid, and hope it will be enough to keep Athena from punishing us later. The gods and goddesses are like children. Jess saying she was staying pure for Athena didn't matter to Athena, until she broke the vow. Now, well it has the potential to cause issues. But, their truly are old rules and old ways the gods respect. Going up against a god, for a token of affection? Not only a god, but an Eastern God, which the Olympians dislike on principal? But, again not just that, but a direct rival of Athena's, who "dares" use her symbol? It should buy me some brownie points."

Thomas moved to the armory, he took a sixty arrow quiver, and began to look at arrows.

Alyissa stared at him silently for a moment before speaking "Weapon of choice?" she asked leaning on the wall of the Van observing the different weaponry that was available to the son of Eros "I'll stay with Jessie I suppose then" she sniffed "Unless you want me to come along?" she hinted not wanting to babysit his concubine when she could be useful elsewhere.

Thomas shook his head, "The rules say this is a task for a lover alone. That's part of why they are so dangerous. It's not a quest assigned by the gods for three heroes. It's a single demi-god's job. You'll be safe in the camper, relax and I bought some chicken and sides to last. If I'm not back in oh, three days at most, well wait longer."

He'd selected thirty celestial bronze arrows, twenty exploding arrows, and ten greek fire arrows. Shrugging in response to her question he said, "I'm going for stealth. I really like my pistol, but even a god given gun is loud. Eros AKA Cupid is almost as famous for his bow skills as Apollo. That and my dagger skills will hopefully be enough."

Thomas chose a pair of leather pants, leather chaps, his coat, with dozens of sheathed knives. His gun belt, and a lever action shotgun. Then the quiver and bow. The strap of the quiver was a bandoleer which he shoved greek fire and celestial bronze shotgun shells into. He pulled at her, as he made sure his hair was tied back, "What do you think?"

Aly's eyes flickered over him "Better to pack it and not need it then need it and not have it" she joked straightening his jacket with a smile. "Oh one more thing" Alyissa piped slipping Jess's Puka shell necklace into his hand "She mentioned you might want it for luck or something" she shrugged before giving a side ways glance at the sleeping Red headed female, turning her attention back to Thomas. Alyissa smirked "Go get' em Tiger"

Eight hours Thomas returned. He was had a trio of scars running from his hair to his chest. Deep gouges that passed through his left eye, one down the center two others on either side of the center scar. A four just caught the backside of his eye. His shirt was destroyed, claw marks running from his left shoulder to his right hip. Three slashes running horizontal from his cheek to his hair. Thomas dropped heavily into the couch.

The quiver was empty. Thomas's bow had lost it's string somewhere. Thomas sighed, "Ok, that was stupid. But, I'm still alive."

Thomas pulled out three books. Chuckling a bit he said, "I got a bit greedy. But I figured it was worth it for this bounty."

Thomas handed Jess her first edition Edger Allen Poe manuscript. It was actually signed to one of the muses. The second book was smaller, but Thomas knew to Aly it would be invaluable. The back leather book was titled, "Diary off Tray Parker, Demi-god".

Thomas looked at them, "I figured it might help you both move on."

He held up the final book, "I took this one first. It's a master control book. It's linked to the library. Any book you want to read, jut say the title, and it will have the information. That means anything ever written, we have access too. This is what owl boy came after me for."

Jessie's face lit up in pure joy and she hugged the book squealing in excitement at finally having her hands of the original works of her favorite poet. "Are you alright love?" she asked softly her eyes full of concern as she sat next to him.

Aly held the book close to her chest and felt like she couldn't breath, her face had lost all color. The only sound that came from her was choked whimpering before she sniffled giving a sad smile at him "Thank you" she breathed as she ran her hand over the leather cover. "Is féidir leat eile ar deireadh mo ghrá" Alyissa whispered.

Thomas shrugged, "I had my vial of Apollo's cure. Without it I'd have probably been ripped to pieces. Bastard owl tore me open from shoulder to hip, broke my rib and clavicle, I'm just glad I had it sort of planed. It was dive bombing me see so I let it hit me and drove my Medusa poisoned knife into it. Probably a hundred stabs but I managed to kill it. Of course gods don't stay dead, but hopefully we'll be long dead before it respawns. I'd already had my left eye torn out by a fucking wind weasel. Another one caught me on the face as I was downing the cure. I was moving and shooting, and dealing with traps. But I survived it."

He laid on the couch, when he lifted the eyepatch he'd put over his eye, the eye that stared back resembled liquid mercury rather then the previous blue color. Thomas chuckled, "I have mixed feeling about the eye. It was the reward from the owl. It's color blind, but sees thermal, and reacts like an animal's eye in the dark, it even has a sort of zoom ability. It's fairly sensitive to light though. When we get back to camp, I'm going to see about getting a combination eye patch and goggle made for it. What do you ladies think, sexy or creepy?"

Alyissa shrugged "would still Fuck ya" she smirked "You get used to it after awhile, side of my face is scarred up pretty bad. I doubt anyone would care, you're still the son of Eros after all"

Jessie traced the scars on his chest "Still sexy as fuck" she murmured still in awe as how close the minor god had come to tearing her Lover apart with nasty talons. She rubbed herself up against him as Jess could feel his Aura affecting her already "I'm sure the Hephaestus cabin can fix you up with something"

Back
Top Bottom