Love can bite deeper than any beast or blade... ((Me x Dragonsfoot))

Thomas smiled, a teasing bit of teeth just visible. He could feel Aly shaking slightly, he picked the woman up. His hands moving to her tits, so he could lift her comfortably. Spinning her on his hard cock, so the ridge of his cock he round into her G-spot. He then slowly let her slide down, his hands moving from her chest to her waist. Most people would be worried about falling head first towards the ground, but Thomas knew between Aly's demigod reaction speed and his own she was perfectly safe.

This new position gave both women an expert view. Aly's upper back taking most of her weight, although Thomas's arms at her hips helped. Aly's right leg was on his left shoulder, her right leg wrapped around his waist, it made her inner muscles squeeze him like a flesh vice. It also allowed him to thrust harder and faster inside of her, his cock going as deep as it could inside of her honey pot. Both women got to see Aly's pussy stretching around his hard member. His balls smacking Aly's ass, as the magic nipples clamps gave her nipples tugs and twists. Thomas groaned, "Fucking hell your pussy feels damn good, I'm about to cum, where do you sluts want it?"

"I want you to come all over my mouth and chest" Aly panted before biting his shoulder to muffle her screams of ecstasy "please Thomas" she begged dragging her nails down his back leaving angry red marks.

Jessie narrowed her eyes "Careful Alyissa" she warned not to mark her boyfriend as hers as she usually would do by leaving scratch marks on the men she bedded.

Thomas groaned low, pulling out of Aly's cunt, to shoot his thick heavy seed across her tits an face. He released Aly, moving over to Jessie, he pulled her hair, "Watch yourself, she can mark me, and I can mar her all I want. You have the mark that's important. Jealousy doesn't look good on you. You should know I'll come back to you, because you bare my mark."

He smacked and rubbed her ass, "Understand?"

Jessie whimpered as he had tugged her closer so she had to look him in the eye when he spoke. "I understand love" she nodded afraid that he might punish her if she showed jealousy again, Jess was his submissive after all. Her body shuddered under Thomas's touch "I'm sorry" she panted feeling the riptide of his power under her skin.

Alyissa was still breathing heavy after her session with Thomas, swallowing his seed and wiping herself clean. He had left half crescents on her rear that bared his mark as she had done the same to him.

Thomas smiled, "So, which of you sexy, kinky sluts should I fuck now hm? I think Aly's got a bit more in her, but I did just make her cum. So what to do."

He smirked a bit. Thrusting his middle two fingers of the hand not holding Jessie's hair into her tight pink sex he said, 'Why don't you tell your slutty friend some of the things I've taught you hm?"

Jessie began to pant and nodded describing in great detail to her friend of what Thomas had taught her to do to please him, instinctively Jess grinded into the palm of his hand as her sex juices made her thighs slippery at the thought of her turn. "maybe you should spank me – I’ve been very, very bad" she smirked running the arch of her foot up and down to tease him.

Alyissa was lying on her back letting her body rest from Thomas's power being burned into her

Thomas rewarded his concubine by rubbing her clit lightly with his thumb. His hand then moving from her slit to her ass. He gave Jess a gentle kiss then a nibble on her lower lip. Still holding her hair, he gave it a yank as he bit her lower lip. Then he slid the hand on her ass up, and the one in her hair down. Both meeting on her tits. Pulling her so his hard cock was resting on her sex lips, gently rubbing it against her lower body. He pinched her nipples, twisting them between his thumbs and middle fingers. Giving them harsh yanks. Even as he bucked his hips faster against her. His precum dripping down from his cock onto her body. He smiled down at her, "Praise me! Tell me how I'm fucking my slut of a concubine! Beg to get fucked by, and cum on my big hard cock!"

He loved teasing her, denying her release until she was genuinely begging for it. However, he didn't have hours to spend playing with her today. He needed to wrap up his business before they could go on their next quest.
He slowly kissed down to his concubine's neck, paying attention. He switched between kissing the flesh, sucking on it, gentle nibbles, and almost painful bites, each at random.

Looking at Jess he sat on the couch. Pulling her onto his lap. His hand moved back to Jess's hair grabbing it, he knew the pain from her hair would keep her from moving, and in place. He smirked at the look on her face before bringing his hand down on her ass. Hard and sharp strikes each leaving a mark. Thomas knew he had to show why he was the alpha, even without his demi-god magic. Looking at Aly he said, "What do you think? She enjoying this?"

Occasionally he'd move his hand from her ass to her pussy giving it a smack.

“No one can ever make me come as hard as you can, I love pleasing you and the sounds of your pleasure drive me crazy. I’m so fuckin’ wet,I love the way it sounds when you fuck me." she cried out her face tucking into the crook of his neck so Jessie could breath in his addictive scent. "Please fuck me" she whimpered against his skin, she felt like she would cum just from skin contact with Thomas when she straddled his lap trying to resist the temptation of riding him until she couldn't breath.

Alyissa could only watch in shock at how talented the former virgin was, when they left Camp Half-Blood Jess could barely look the godly son of Eros in the eye and now she was challenging his dominance just so he'd put his manhood in her. Aly didn't know if it was the repressed sexuality that Athena had her under until Thomas freed her or if it was simply Thomas's power bending her to his will.

Thomas smiled a bit as he saw the shock in Alyissa's eyes, "Don't be so shocked. Like I told Jess, Athena may claim to be a virgin, but I call bull. Yes she swore it on the River Styx, but the big three also swore no more kids on the River Sty, two of them broke the vow, and nothing happened. Plus Athena's demigod children, she says they come from a meeting of the minds, but anyone who did that would be born a god, like Athena herself is. Athena is a goddess of wisdom, part of being wise is knowing about loop holes. I can think of four ways to achieve orgasm with someone without penetration. Hand fun, dry humping, oral, and or anal. All of which by the way were considered common in ancient Greece. If Athena was sexless, why did she want to be considered the most beautiful? Her other daughters I've laid with were pretty kinky as well. Besides, my mother is the goddess of orgasms, and my father the goddess of shame, they both are very ware when a god or goddess orgasms, and Athena may be a virgin, but it's very much in the purely physical sense. Even I won't go into how Artemis supposedly still had her hynmen, but she had a lover in Orion. Trust me, if theirs one thing my divine parents have taught me, it's that the gods may not lie, but they don't stick to the spirit of any rules or bargains."

Thomas smiled, whispering in Jess's ear, "Ride me, RIDE ME, you dirty girl!"

Jessie placed her delicate hands on his chest to balance herself above him. She slowly lowered herself onto his manhood slowly so the both of them could savor the feeling, Jessie began to rock and roll herself downwards at slow rotations. Hoping that he'd growl at her for challenging him yet again, it turned her on immensely when he did. This position had become her favorite because Thomas's cock was able to reach her sweet spot inside her along with her ability to rub her clit against the hilt of his manhood.

Alyissa closed her eyes feeling drowsy as her stamina came to a end for now, letting herself get lost in Thomas's info before drifting into light sleep to regain her composure.

Thomas decided to take a more active stance on punishing Jessie. Focusing he slowly allowed less of his power to fill her. cutting off her high. He was tired of her challenging him. So he'd show her how bad an idea it was. He knew without his power her boy already used to it wouldn't be able to have the potent orgasms she loved. He was teasing her, tormenting her for not doing as he said. He smirked at her, "See what happens when you challenge me pet?"

The plug had been pulled on her and the ecstasy Thomas had been fueling her with was suddenly gone. Jess looked down at her lover and pouted at him "spoil sport" she said before sighing "alright I get it, no challenging the Dominate" she huffed before swiveling her waist in a intoxicating fast pace on his Manhood.

Thomas smiled, kissing Jessie deeply. He gently pushed her to her hands and knees on the couch. He wasn't done punishing her just yet. He growled low in her ear, "Since you teased me, let's see how you like it."

Both hands moved to her hips and pulled her forward, while rolling his hips into her. 3 inches of his cock sank in quickly. He pulled 2 out, before pulling her forward and thrusting in at the same time. 4 inches filled her tight wet hole this time. He groaned as her internal muscles squeezed him. He wanted more, pushing slowly, but firmly. 5 inches, then 6. He broke the kiss to say in her ear, "Half way there, your doing so good Jess."

Thomas wasn't just filling her pussy with his cock, as every inch was pushed in, ten percent more of the thick pleasurable energy was being pushed into her. He worked his hips in a circle, causing his hard cock to rub her tight pink walls hard. Groaning in the sensation, he then rocked his hips forward hard, 7 inches inside of her, another circle with his hips first up and down, then backward before going forward. He couldn't help but groan as 8 inches of his large thick rod were caressed by her flesh sheath. He did the same trick, rolling his hips to get his 9th inch deep inside of her.

He was breathing deeply in pleasure,his eyes glowing with energy, he wanted to take her hard, to claim her deep, hard and deep against every available surface, screwing her until nothing but his name resided in her brain. But, he knew deep down, that control mattered. He had to make her always want more, thus he forced his raw lust down. Focusing on sticking with his plan. Still, with a violent jerk froward he managed to bury his 10th and 11th inch inside of her. Leaning over he whispered in the the demi-god's woman's ear, "Almost there, 11 inches in, of my almost 13 inch cock."

Leaning forward, he groped her large breasts. His hands captured her breasts, his thumbs and middle fingers rubbing and rolling her nipples, he yanked her towards him, as he rolled his hips forward hard. Groaning in bliss as her sheath reacted to his full length inside of it. His balls resting against her sex, he said, "See, what happens to naughty girls?"

He gave her a chance to adapt, and catch her breath as much from his power as his cock. He kissed and nibbled along the side of her neck. He smiled a bit looking at Aly, "I think we wore her out.".

Jessie screamed out his name over and over "god damn Thomas" she panted heavily while her nails dug into the side of the sofa. If this was a punishment, she couldn't imagine what a reward would be. "Please make me cum baby, you feel so fucking good" Jess pleaded feeling more pressure build within her with every inch of his hard cock that he gave her. Jessie's body begged to be released into the blissful eruption on the rise.

Thomas chuckled, "Oh, I know you want it, but have you earned it yet? Have you earned the right to cum on and for my big hard cock? Hmmm, I don't think you have just yet."

He moved hid left hand down her body to her clit. Fucking her hard and deep. Right as she was on the edge, he flicked her clit, pulling the energy back into himself, forcing her away from orgasm as effectively as having a bucket of ice water dumped on her. But with another flick he returned the energy. Then another flick he took it away. He wondered how long until she realized he was doing it. Keeping her from cumming, but also keeping her right on the edge.

Jessie shuddered when he touched her clitoris "Fuck Thomas" she hissed taking a sharp inhale of air while she did. It was like her sensitive nub was a light switch and he kept switching it on then off. It was too much to take, she began to whimper.

Thomas smirked, rolling his hips, taking the demi-god to the edge, before pulling out. Pulling her hair so she'd look him in the eyes, she'd see the slight cruelty in his eyes, as he said, "If you want to get fucked like a whore, I expect you to act like one, and speak like one. You stop talking dirty, I will stop fucking you, understand?"

When he saw acknowledgement, he went back to fucking her, this time pushing his cock in six inches at a time. His eyes glowing with lust.

Jessie nodded while breathing heavily seeing the lust filled her with more desire to pleasure him. "Master" she breathed shaking from him denying her climax "your cock feels so hot inside me, so deep...too deep." She cried her body on fire from please baby" she begged her voice quivering

Thomas groaned, fucking the woman he loved like this, plus his general arousal meant he couldn't hold out much longer despite what he wished. Barely five more minutes later he was pulling himself from Jess's cunt shooting his seed across her lower back. He separated from Jessie letting them both catch their breathes. He could see the lust in his concubine's eyes. He'd denied her release so far during their game. He got himself a glads of water and drank some of it smirking at her. Slowly moving back towards her. He then rolled Jess off of her knees, onto her back. That was the only warning he gave her, before he buried himself deep inside of Jessie's tight willing sex. He groaned in her ear, "If you want to get fucked like a slut, and cum like a slut, you'd better talk like a slut!"

Thomas LOVED sex with Jessie. Sex with Aly was adequate, and fun, but sex with Jess was amazing. Aly refused to submit until she was shown a firm hand, she was a threat. Sex with gray couldn't just be fun because his mind always remembered Aly was a threat. But Jess, she was perfect. Her body adapted, and she didn't care. He loved watching the formerly proper daughter of Athena be his dirty slut. It only got hotter.

Thomas was soon dripping with sweat as he worked himself in and out of Jessie, her long and strong demigod legs squeezing his waist. He rode her hard and deep. Groaning in pleasure as he took her. He decided she deserved a reward, leaning up up kissing her as he felt his balls tighten. He broke it after a few seconds, saying his voice harsh but loving, "Cum! CUM FOR ME!"

Jessie was literally breathless, her lungs aching for air as her stamina was nearing a end. Thomas after all was much faster her and they pushed themselves past the limit every time he fucked her. Jess screamed his name as she came, wave after wave of her climax drowned her senses in his power until she swore she was indeed underwater. Soon it ebbed away but Jessie could still feel her nerves burning from the fire of arousal.

Alyissa was a vixen in and out of bed, being dominated from a person who was used to being in charge was a turn on. She liked playing with danger it would explain the reason she fell in love with a son of Poseidon or with a vampire Halfling. If she ended up being hurt in the process the only person who was to blame herself. Jessie on the other hand shared the same type of kink for being pushed into submission but Jess also learned not to challenge Thomas because of the sole fact he could give the same back but with twice as much power.

Jessie wanted to say the word, but every time she tried to say it, Thomas gave her a look that stopped Jess cold. So she held the word in her mind instead, so he could read it behind blue eyes.

Thomas groaned, as Jessie came around him. He kept rocking his hips to prolong the orgasm as long as he could. Then when he knew she couldn't take any more he pulled out. Cumming hard across her tits, an a few spurts of seed across her face. He laid down against her his still somewhat hard cock resting against her pelvis and lower stomach. Leaning up, he kissed her lightly on a non cummy cheek. He said in her ear, "Not bad, my little Athenian whore."

Most people, just hearing the words, would think that was cruel. That he was using Jessie. But the tone wasn't one of disgust, or anger, or revulsion. With the empathic bond, and his tone you'd think the words were "I love you".

Thomas knew what Jesse wanted to say. The problem was, those words were somewhat empty to him. His goddess mother ha said them after her lessons, his Demigod sisters had after a good fuck. Hundreds of women had said "I love you" and it was easy to say, hard to mean. He'd rather Jess called him Master, or said something sexy. To Thomas, the tone and emotion behind the words mattered more then empty words and false promises.

Jessie smiled softly at him "Good to know" she laughed lightly still trying to catch her breath, wiping her body clean of his seed sprayed on her. To Jess telling someone you loved them wasn't something to throw around if you didn't mean it. Thomas was the son of Eros after all but the way he didn't talk to much about his deceased lover was similar to Alyissa with Tray. "I don't know if it's too painful to talk about it but ...can you tell me a bit more about Lily?" she asked hesitantly while pushing locks of hair away from her face.

Thomas chuckled a bit, before nodding a bit. Me moved over to the fridge saying, "Ok, but I'm far too sober for this conversation."

He pulled out a large ceramic jar, it was filled with Nymph wine. He got both of them a thick tankard. Pouring them both a drink, he said, "Where to start, where to start. My Lily, well I suppose I can start at the beginning."

Thomas looked at her, "Benzaiten the Japanese goddess of River Goddess, Water Goddess, Bestower of Language and Letters, Goddess of Wealth and Good Fortune, Patroness of Music, Poetry, Learning and Art, Defender of Nation, Protector of Buddhist Law, got annoyed at Lily's father. So she set Lily up to get trapped in a well, guarded by some higher level dragons. Benzaiten realized that she was screwed if Lily's father found out, so she asked Aphrodite for some help, she needed a non-japanese half blood to save Lily."

Thomas chuckled, "The Japanese gods are kind of a bitch to keep straight, different groups, worship different ones, and they have alot of different melds throughout history. They also have different names, and it all gets confusing. They are less dickish then ours, but in some ways sort of weaker, although don't quote me on that. They are still gods, so could kill us with a blink."

Thomas shook his head, "Anyway, I saved Lily, all mother told me was that I needed to save the jewel of Amaterasu. I was surprised to find out it was a demigod. Lily owed me a life debt then, a very important thing to the Japanese, and the Yakuza. So, her father the head of a major Yakuza family offered me protection for a time. See, japan has ALOT of Oni and or demons and or monsters. So some groups fight them besides Demi-gods. Japanese monsters aren't all dangerous, and sometimes just need to be appeased. Because Lily was well, basically a daughter of Zeus, she tended to attract the worst of the bad ones, who were very bad."

Thomas shook his head, "I've fought the Kyubi no yoko, the nine tailed fox, it's basically a lower level god."

Thomas trailed off as he drank a bit more.

She frowned slightly while in deep thought as she tipped the fine wine back "You mentioned that before" she murmured taking another sip of her drink. Jessie remembered reading about other foreign gods somewhere but never expected them to have demigod children like the Greek gods did "Isn't Amaterasu goddess of the sun?" Jess mentioned tilting her head to the side.

Thomas nodded, "All gods have demi-gods. See, the greek gods, roman gods, Egyptian gods, Norse gods, they all exist. They each have a certain "Sphere of influence", Poseidon doesn't really control every bit of water. All water gods or goddesses have a sway over it. But certain people pray to certain gods, so they can effect that person more. That's why gods fight for relevance. And yes, Ameratasu is the sun goddess, but in her pantheon, the sun is a major deal. She's the Japanese version of Zeus, the big bad ass of the pantheon. Anyway, demi-gos also matter, remember in both world wars, it was major demi-gods who were the players. Sometimes similar goddeses agree and are allies, sometimes they don't. I know Thor and Zeus for example have quarreled for awhile because Hera turned Freya against Zeus."

Thomas added, "Also Ameratsu is the goddess of the universe."

Back
Top Bottom