Love can bite deeper than any beast or blade... ((Me x Dragonsfoot))

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you love?" she asked before taking a gulp of her sweet tea before continuing to stare at him "So the Location of Eris's apple in exchange for my book hm?"

Alyissa sighed in relief hearing that Jessie's book that Tray gave her wasn't going to be a pawning peace.

Thomas nodded, "If you come with, it's not a sign of my affection."

He smirked a bit, deciding to go for broke since they'd paid and finished eating. He wanted to see his concubine lose control. So focusing he slowly poured more and more lust into the connection. He wondered if she'd be subtle or open. He watched her body, focusing on her carefully.

Jessie was so tempted to jump him right then and there after he nearly made her cum just by giving her a boost of his power. "T-Thomas s-top-p" she hissed feeling her Thong get soaked from all the intense pleasure

She impulsively began to rub her leg against his erection warning him that two could play at this game " You know exactly what I mean" she shot back with a smirk and narrowed eyes.

Thomas smirked, he rocked himself against her foot. Using the contact to focus a bit more energy into her. Withing for the first time, that he didn't wear such heavy boots. His cock spasmed and twitched under her foot in his pants.

She continued to Rub him in the same spot but at a quicker pace. The more power that he fed her the closer she got to her Orgasm, this one certainly was stronger then the last. Jess felt like she was high and she kinda was from her mind fogging over. Thomas was right his ability was addictive.

Thomas bit his lip to keep from groaning. He closed his yes, imagining it as a current flowing between them. He slowly opened it a bit more, not making Jess cum but pushing and holing her right at the edge. He slowly reached out, subtly rubbing Aly's thigh, bringing her into the fun. He loved the idea of both women trying to hie their arousal from each other, unaware the other was being teased.

Alyissa jumped when Thomas spiked her with the same energy he was intoxicating Jessie with. Her friend she had bigger thrush hold against his power but it was only a matter of time until it chinked away piece by piece.

Jessie had no problem with her boyfriend overwhelming her with his power. He would have to take caution with her or he could break her mind into nothing but a cock addicted female.

Thomas continued the energy flow. It was oddly fun, sort of like blowing glass, or pulling taffy. Working the flow of lust back and forth and forth and back. Careful to keep it at the right level. Keeping poor Jess on edge, teasing her. While slowly allowing it to flow over Aly, to ind cracks in her resistance and work it though them. Plus the subtlety required was fun to play with.

In a strange way it felt Trippy at how he had them all on a three way pleasure wave. Jessie was waiting for him to release her so she could ride out her own Orgasm but instead he kept her on edge keeping her in suspense.

Alyissa was close to cracking but was determined to resist Thomas's smirk of victory from crossing his face.

Thomas smirked, slowly moving his hand up. His hand began cupping and working Aly's crotch through her pants. Meading her sex with expert skill. Slowly working his hand under her pants, but not under her panties.

His other hand slid down, slowly and quietly freeing his hard cock. Allowing Jess to feel his hard thick cock with her feet. More then that, because it was skin on skin he was able to focus four times the power. Instead of it being like a fishing line on Jess, suddenly it was like a net. Physically holding her on edge while keeping her pleasured.

Alyissa jolted when he touched her but didn't fight it as she was soon enveloped in all the energy that he passed around like a joint but the high he gave them was 20x stronger then any drug she'd ever taken. Electric pulses made every nerve in her body burn with arousal stupid sexy Thomas she growled to herself, her food didn't even begin to digest before he surged his power into them.

unlike Aly, Jessie was enjoying every second of Thomas's power making her insides burn and ache for his touch. With the cue of her foot touching his hardened length, Jess opened one eye to smirk at her lover boy. Using the soft arches of her foot she rubbed his cock at a teasingly slow pace until he growled at her to stop.

Thomas smirked back at Aly, knowing she was his. He wondered if she was aware yet of the effect his cum had on her. How it would become her favorite flavor and snack. He wasn't sure whether his body's seed changed, or her body's sensation and taste receptors did. Thomas wondered as he feet a thick glob of pre drip from his cock, and run down his large shaft and her soft foot. He wondered if the magic of the bond would make them more sensitive.

Thomas smirked at both women, slowly but surely pushing his two middle fingers into Aly. His thumb finding her clit. His thumb circled the sensitive nub, but didn't quite touch it, even as his fingers slowly worked their way in and out of her. He was careful to move slowly playing with her body.

Thomas wondered which of the two would break and beg for him first. His cock spasmed between Jessie's feet, but he refused to be the first to break. He wanted to hear them submit. His cock twitched again as another thick glob of pre dripped from his cock's head.

Alyissa shuddered as she felt him slip his expert fingers into her sex, her body gave the feeling like she was being burned alive by Thomas's drug like energy. If anywhere to break it would be Jessie since she was his Concubine, but Aly couldn't deny at what he was doing felt pleasurable. Between the three of them it was strange how they were each on different levels of pleasure. Alyissa didn't want to hurt her best friend again just for her own selfish needs, bond or no bond. Alyissa would refuse to give in.

Jessie was thrilled with the static that ran rampant in her body, Thomas was right it was addictive and the more he gave the more she craved it. Nothing could compare to the effect his power had on her, Jess's body begged for Thomas's touch even though she hadn't spoken one word.

Thomas smiled as his power told him Aly was worried. He quickly buttoned up his pants. Moving with the girls to the van. As soon as they were in the van, he had his fingers deep in both women. His thumbs rubbing their clits. He ground their asses against his hard cock. He whispered his voice on on Jess's ear, "Baby, I want you to convince Aly to let me screw her. Ideally while you watch and prepare. Can you do that for me baby, it would be so hot, and make me happy. I'd even give you a special reward."

Jessie gave a throaty moan while she answered his request "If it's purely out of lust then yes" she panted grabbing onto his arm, the twitch of Thomas's muscles heightened her arousal. Pulling herself away from him she regained her composure back, Aly and Jessie talked and Aly agreed that she would bed Thomas but only with her permission, with a settlement between the two Aly approached him "How do you want to do this?" she asked lifting her shift above her head.

Thomas smiled giving Aly a grope as she lifted her top. Looking at the two he said, "That depends on you two sexy ladies. Would you rather I take turns with you. Or you two put on a show, and I enjoy it, then join in. I don't want to stress you two our, or make anyone uncomfortable."

He grabbed Aly, kissing her hard and deep. He put on of her legs around his waist. While he wasn't into alot of kissing, it allowed him to literally shotgun his power directly into her core, making her cum again and again, until she had to pull away because her leg couldn't support her weight any longer. He smirked and did the same to Jess. He only quit when smoke started to drift from their lips, too much power being shoved into and through their mortal bodies.

Giving both women a chance to breathe, he stripped down. His massive cock standing tall and proud.

Jessie smirked and nipped his neck in affection "Go ahead and screw her, I can wait my turn" she whispered before going to sit on the couch and wait for her boyfriend to finish up with Alyissa.

Aly moaned into he kiss and her sex got slippery from so much power fogging her mind of all though except for his cock being buried deep inside her "Are you going to fuck me or not?" Alyissa breathed heavily

Thomas smiled, smacking Aly on the ass, he said, "I'm the one in charge here babe. Strip naked for me, bend over and grab your ankles facing Jessie. I want our sex to tease her and get her super turned on. So I'm going to work her into it in ways. It will give us all a rush to do it that way."

He moved to Jessie as Aly got into place, he kissed her neck saying, "I want you to talk dirty to her, and touch yourself while we play ok. Aly's into a bit of pain with her pleasure, she like it rough and tumble. You dirty talking will help with that. I have some other fun ideas too. Also, no cumming without my permission."

He wondered if their bond would stop her from cumming.

Aly grumbled but did as he said getting into the same position Jessie had did when she lost her virginity to Thomas. It was the same humiliating feeling that overwhelmed her, even though the anticipation of him pounding into her roughly overpowered it.

Jessie hesitated at first but the Concubine bond forced her do so and it didn't even sound like her at first that was speaking the filthy words that she had become so good at.

Thomas smiled, the sound of Jessie talking so dirty made his cock twitch and spasm. He just watched the women for a minute or two just enjoying the view.

He had Jess spread her legs, sliding her skirt off. He wanted to see her drippy fuck hole. Then moved around to Aly. She'd feel the bite of a pair of nipple clips, they would become as tight as Aly wanted. He then pulled Aly's hair with one hand, making her look Jess in the eyes. His other hand smacked Aly's ass. He pushed his hard thick cock into Aly's wet willing hole.

Soon the sound and smell of sex was echoing. Filling the room as he fucked her pussy hard and fast. His thrusts pushing her to her tippee toes. His hand moved to her his, his nail digging in as his hand squeezed. He smirked, "How's that feel ladies?"

He knew through the bond Jess would feel pleasure. Not as intense as if he was fucking her, but still intense pleasure. The bond meant they'd enjoy sex, even if it wasn't with eachother.

Jessie enjoyed every minute of watching the two, it wasn't the same if Jess was in Alyissa's place instead but the burning sensation she received was enough that it would satisfy her for now until it was her turn.

Alyissa bite her lower lip when he fucked her with such ferocity it was almost too much to bare. Thomas's manhood filled her completely until it made her shudder amidst of all the lust in the Van. Her bond wasn't the same that he had with Jess but it was enough to tie the electric wires of the two Demigods together. Thomas took her higher and higher until she was sure he would push her off from the edge "Harder Thomas I'm close to cumming soon" she instructed.

Thomas smacked Aly's ass, "Who the fuck said YOU get to tell me what to do? I'm in charge here sexy. Ask nicely and I'll consider making you cum hard on my thick hard dick!"

He kept fucking Aly. Pulling her hair and pounding her pussy. He smiled at Jess.

Aly yelped in surprise but continued to pant from the harsh thrusts Thomas was giving her, letting out a groan Aly spoke through her shallow breathing "Please fuck me harder" Alyissa pleaded softly feeling like her knees would buckle under her.

Jessie mirrored the same smug grin he gave her and watched Aly get plowed by her boyfriend.

Back
Top Bottom