Love can bite deeper than any beast or blade... ((Me x Dragonsfoot))

She was almost too overwhelmed to answer but she found her voice finally "I love it" she breathed and thankfully Thomas supported her because Jessie was sure that'd her knees would give out from the intensity of his hip movement.

Thomas smiled, whispering in Jess's ear, "Me too, the sight of my favorite daughter of Athena's tight hard body. Bouncing on my big hard, thick cock. Your nice perky tits bouncing hard for me. Your legs spread nice and wide, watching my big hard fat cock slam into your tight wet pussy. I think I'm about to nut Jess, about to cum deep inside of you. Talk dirty or me, help me cum deep inside of your sexy body."

He rocked his hips, not specifically rubbing her G-spot yet. He wasn't sure how long they had. The sounds of their hips meeting filled the bathroom.

She licked her lips tentivly to think of all the filthy fraises Jessie could come up with "I belong to no one else but you, I crave your flesh as if it's the air I breath. You fill me with such pleasure it makes me shudder" her mind began to swell with ancient sayings a true Concubine would say. Jessie ler her smooth skin brush against the ridges of his abdominal ridges of his mid section "Fucking you is more then I deserve Thomas son of Eros. I want my rear to bear your handprint for the rest of the day because you spanked me hard enough, Touch me and I will whimper for more." she breathed her back arching into his chest as before.

Thomas groaned low, as he began cumming his balls tensed and spurt after spurt of his warm seeding was pumped deep inside of her. He rocked his hips trying to make his cock rub her G-spot so she'd cum as well. The intense pleasure was great, but he realized at the last second that intense pleasure, while supporting someone else entirely made it impossible to stand. He stumbled back, swearing as the tub took him out at the knees, so with a not quiet "slam" he fell ass first into it. Jess still against him. His head and back hurt some, but no blood, and he'd made sure to protect Jess's head. Thomas too a few deep breathes, "Ok, next time I'm slam fucking you, we make sure something soft is nearby if I'm lifting you. Fuck that was amazing baby."

He kissed Jess's cheek, "C-can you get up? We need to shower again before we go eat."

Jess yelped in surprise when Thomas's Sex magic vanished. "I second that" she sighed slipping off and grabbed the side of the tub for support. "God damn it you drive me wild" she murmered feeling her own sex juices make her inner thighs slippery. "Need help up love?" she offered her voice still shaky.

Thomas shook his head, moving a bit. He kissed her cheek, "What do you say to sharing a shower? But seriously working quick so we can eat, I'm starving." He shifted his weight so he was laying in the tub. Wincing a bit, his muscles not fond of the strain he'd caused them lifting and lowering her.

"Dear gods yes, I need a fresh shower" she sighed and slipped off of him so he could get up "Are you okay Love?" she asked her blue eyes softning in concern.

Thomas nodded, "I'm mostly fine, just dead lifting you like that. It made my muscles a bit sore. You're not heavy or anything, but I sort of didn't follow the best lifting procedure throwing you up and down my cock like that. Nothing too bad, but warm water will help."

He smiled as he remembered one of the old duties of a concubine, "What do you say to washing me?"

Soon he had the bath filling.

Jessie nodded and slipped into the steaming water. She let herself sink to the bottom so it rose up to her neck. Enjoying the warm water for a second she took a cloth, soaking it and added a drop of soap to make Thomas feel clean. Gently rubbing it over his chest she gazed up so their eyes could meet.

Thomas shivered in pleasure. He looked into her sexy eyes saying, "Praise me while you wash me love. Tell me what a gift I am from the gods."

He leaned back, letting her wash him. Enjoying her touch and the warm water. Soon his cock was visibly hard in the water. He wondered how she'd react. If she would at all. Part of him wondered how much of the seeming concubine programming was in her, if it would change how she acted.

She raised a eyebrow when he became hard from just washing his chest. "Answer my question first" she whispered smirking at him through her fringe of lashes.

Jess shook her head "No not that type of question, I want to know if there have been...other Concubines" she smiled before continuing her wash "As for your approval I could start with saying that I'm lucky to have you. "

Thomas shook his head, "Not in the concubine bond, well not to me anyway. Although that may not be true. I heard a theory recently that we heroes aren't just us, we're the same spirit of the ancient heroes put in new bodies, sort of reincarnation. But no, you're my first offical concubine. The first woman I've ever wanted to keep in my life for reasons beside sexual gratification."

Jess smiled to herself "Glad to hear it, if that theory is true then I wonder what I was. Fate has a funny way of bringing lust and love mixed together" looking at him with a sly look in her arm she moved the cloth down to hover just above his nether region to tease him, wondering if his body would beg for more.

Thomas growled a bit, smacking her ass somewhat loudly. His cock dripped a small bead of pre as he said, "Concubines don't tease. Hurry up and get me clean, I really do want to hurry. It feels like we haven't eaten in weeks. Sorry if I seem like an ass, but something about seeing you, and feeling you worship me, it turns me on alot. Honestly, I'm worried if we cut loose we'd end up killing each other from lack of food or drink."

She rolled her eyes playfully at him "turn around then so I can get your back" she said withdrawing her hand from the V of his mid section. "If you kill me who else is going to fuck me?" she scoffed lightly at him

Thomas did so, allowing her to wash his back. Letting her do so, he said, his voice serious, "Don't joke. You don't get it, the power of Eros is a drug. You think I've freed it? You haven't experienced it yet at full power. Honestly, if you did I don't know if either of us would remain sane. Sons and daughter of Eros have literally fucked themselves to death. Food ceases to matter, water ceases to matter, hygiene ceases to matter, only pleasure. As your body breaks down from it, the power commands you continue. We're both pushing the line a bit. We're both wounded from yesterday's fight, or the fight the day before. Our bodies should be exhausted, but we're still horny. Do you see why it's a double edged sword?"

She fell silent and took a moment to think about it "That's fucked up" Jessie whispered kissing his back "I'll have to be more careful around you then" she sighed taking the water and wetting his hair so she could scrub any dirt in grit from it. "The adrenaline from your power has numbed any pain from the battle. I'm just beginning to feel it now" she winced feeling the ach return to her ribs where she landed hard on her side.

Thomas nodded as he said, "It shouldn't be too bad for us, as long as I'm relatively careful. My cock is hard as hell, but I think after you make me cum selflessly, I'll be able to control it a bit. See the power is like a circle, we both feel pleasure from pleasing the other. Which makes the other feel more pleasure, and it keeps going. The way to stop it from being a circle, is for one partner to get the other off, while not pleasuring themselves. You'll still feel good, but it won't be so much that it causes us to go into heat again. And most god or goddesses abilities can burn out us demi gods."

"Are you telling me all I have to do is make you cum to break the cycle" she smirked finishing washing him and starting on herself and shivering as warm water gave her tingling sensations all over as it soothed her sore muscles.

Thomas smirked, "You have to make me cum, without making yourself cum. Jerking me off works good. But if I'm fucking you, or you're fingering yourself at the time, it won't work. See where the problem comes from?"

Jess still kept her expression "We can solve that issue later, Right now I'm starving. Let's get something to eat" She stretched out the kinks out of her back Before stepping out of the tub and wrapped a towel around her nude body.

Back
Top Bottom