Love can bite deeper than any beast or blade... ((Me x Dragonsfoot))

Thomas shook his head, "The stretching thing is true, I've fisted one of the Aphrodite girls. And I wouldn't say know to you doing some Kegal exercises also Yoga. I work strengthening stuff into my normal work out. A strong core is what lets me lift you so easily. But the vaginal tears are a real issue, and sore inner muscles aren't fun. Aphrodite helped me learn by turning me into a woman once so I know alot. I'm not super worried, but I don't want to hurt you by going to hard too fast. You were a virgin a few hours ago there's no need to rush everything.

He let his thumb rub her clit. Groaning as she licked and sucked his neck. Soon pulling her to the bed with him.

"I'll be fine, don't worry" she breathed letting out a small moan as he rubbed her most sensitive area. Letting him pull her down she sqealed and began to laugh lightly "Your a brat" she murmered running a hand up his ribcage wondering if he was ticklish in that area like she was. "is it too early to say I love you?" she asked stopping and looking at him seriously for a second.

Thomas seemed to think, "I dunno, honestly. I really like you, but I feel like their should be some awesome moment before we say love. All the best stories have some major act to show and or prove it. Like me defeating a hundred monsters or something."

"whatever works" she shrugged before kissing him while Jessie hooked her right leg over his waist to bring his manhood closer to her folds, shivering at the feeling.

Thomas put a hand over her lips as she leaned down saying, his voice firm, "I was serious babe, you want to kiss, you'll wash your mouth out. I absolutely refuse to taste myself. It's pretty much my only rule."

Jessie nodded "forgot" she said slipping out from under him stealing his shirt to cover herself with when she grabbed her tooth brush from her bag and headed to the bathroom.

Thomas gave her ten minutes to handle essential hygene issues. Then a smirk on his face joined he in the bathroom. Smiling as he saw her messing with her hair he moved up behind her and kissed her neck. He smirked, "I figured we could shower together and save some water. I'm sorry if I seemed harsh earlier, but I have a reason for not wanting to taste myself on you."

He slowly slid the button up shirt up. Then thrust himself deep inside of her. Thomas smiled as he said, "Fuck Jesse, your pussy is so fucking good. I figured we could shower together after this. Help save water and make sure we get nice and clean."

He moved back and forth thrusting slow but steady into her pussy.

Jessie inhaled sharply not expecting for him to enter her so suddenly. "I-I understand" she managed to say between breaths and bite her lower lip at the slow pace he was going, he had mentioned going to rough might hurt her but it was strange she liked it rough even if she was a virgin awhile ago "Fuck Thomas" she growled.

Thomas smiled, smacking her ass he said, "No biting your lip. I want to hear you, and if I surprise you with pleasure it might cause you to bite through it."

He chuckled a bit, his hand moving to her tits. His thumbs rubbing his silk button up shirt across her nipples. A voice in his head telling him how important it was to make physical suggestions to Jesse. That he was in control. That if she wanted something acting kinky or like a slut for him would get it or her, while being shy or expecting something wouldn't. Had Thomas not been distracted by the pleasure flowing through his boy because of her tight pussy he might have questioned it. He smirked leaning forward to say in her ear, "If you want something, ask for it like a kinky horny slut."

His hips continued moving to slow to get her off, but deep enough to tease the daughter of Athena.

"God damn it why do you tease me so much" she moaned tipping her head back. It didn't feel as uncomfortable at first now it was so much better after growing used to the stretching. She looked forward to any attention she was given, funny how losing her virginity to Thomas made her so eager to be fucked by him. Not that she wanted to be over eager even so it was hard to resist the sensations he gave her everytime they had sex.

Thomas smirked, saying, "It's training Pet, when you act slutty or kinky or talk dirty, I make you cum. When you act shy, or reserved, or not forward I tease. It teaches you how to act how I like best during sex. It's a good way to teach without taking all the spontaneity and romance out of it."

He knew she'd understand, since most mid-level blade techniques were taught the same way. Two opponents would spar, when you got "Thwacked" something hadn't worked so you adjusted an tried again. Thomas added, out loud, "That reminds me, after we eat we should head to the park and spar some. I'll also pick you up some books, for every three books on either yoga or kegal stuff, seduction, and pleasure techniques I'll buy you one book of your choice just for reading pleasure."

Thomas knew the daughter of Athena had him whipped. He hoped by making a simple rule she wouldn't realize it. If she asked with her pouty eyes he'd end up buying the whole book store and he knew it. His hips continued teasing her sex with his hard cock.

Jessie nodded breathing heavy as he teased her still "You devil" she panted moving her lower area to grind harder on him to see if it would make him go faster "I know you love it when I talk dirty to you. So tell me are you going to fuck me until I beg you to stop or are you going to put me to sleep at this slow pace" she breathed leaning forward to bite his neck.

Thomas chuckled a bit, increasing his pace, still not enough to really get her of but enough to make her feel better. He kissing her on the cheek, "Neither sexy, remember this is supposed to be a quick orgasm or two. Right now you're feeling energized from the sex magic, but it's like a dose of adrenaline. When it fades all the drain, hunger, and pain of the last day or so will hit you. It's letting you ignore your bruises but while it's healed them, you'll still feel a bit sore. Considering we haven't eaten in 48 hours and the massive healing you'll also be starving."

Running her hands up the side of his muscular arms, her eyes flickered up to meet his. "Guess I'll just have to be satisfied getting laid now then later" she said before kissing him hard. Jess hadn't thought about the after effects of his power and she wondered if it would make her ache even more then she did when she woke up.

Thomas chuckled into the kiss. Rolling his hips, a bit harder and faster, glad she'd followed his rules this time. He didn't get her interest in kissing. He tried to remind himself she was just doing what came natural. Thomas himself wasn't too into kissing, the human mouth was disgusting, and while he didn't mind oral sex something about rubbing tongue and teeth just made his skin crawl a bit. He figured it was because Aphrodite had taught him to kiss, and his grand mother's mouth had probably had more tongues (And other things)) in it then most dentists dealt with. Thomas was glad his bloodline guaranteed he was amazing as kissing even without really focusing on it. He even understood kissing when it was for foreplay or preplay, but when you were actively having sex it just seem superfluous.

Pulling away after what he felt was a good amount of kissing time, around five minutes, he said, "What is it with you and kissing? I'm not judging, but it's just, I've never seen the point while we're having sex. You could be talking dirty while I used my mouth on your nipples or your back. Or you could play with my nipples or neck. Sorry if I seem like I'm being insulting, I honestly want to know."

To prove his point, Thomas leaned her down, slowly drawing his teeth down her spine, giving the sensitive flesh the occasional bite as his hips worked his member in and out of her pussy.

Jessie pulled away for a second looking a bit hurt "Do you not want to Kiss me?" she asked leaning back and bite back moans to show she was serious. "I-I just thought I could add some affection into the mix so I...I.. don't feel I'm just being used for sex" she sighed still gripping Thomas's shoulders to keep herself from squirming in his arms.

Thomas kissed her on the forehead. Pulling out of her, he took a hand mirror an showed her his mark. He gave her a kiss, "I'm not using you just for sex luv. But this is hard for me. Typically when your naked and having sex like this, your mouth can be used in other ways to bring pleasure. I'm sorry if you feel like your being used. I'm honestly trying to remember how not to use someone. You're the first woman in a long time I've bedded that I care about. If you want to kiss I guess we can. I'm just always worried you'll ind some bit of my last meal or something in my teeth."

Her fingers traced his mark "So now that I'm bound to does that work the same way with you?" Jess questioned letting her body rest from the Power that had been ripping through her like a drug that bent her to Thomas's will until it was all she thought. about. "Forgive me for my curiosity but I do want to know more about what it means that I'm Your Concubine"

Thomas kissed her on the forehead, "Honestly, I don't know much. I wasn't planning to take you as a concubine. Originally, a slave who'd attracted their master's attention, or a woman who was interesting in court would be taken as a concubine. I didn't even know the oaths, before I said them. Nor do I know for sure what my father blessing the pact means."

He looked at her, "I honestly don't think the bond will change me as much as it will change you. The wife bond would, because a wife is equal. But, it also means if a member of the bond dies, half of your soul is ripped away. The Concubine bond isn't as strong, so if I die, or you do, it won't feel like your spirit is broken and your joints are filled with glass just to exist. I've got this sort of whisper in my head, right now it's just sort of saying, "Try this, or that" I think that's the bond. I think in time, i I see a book you' like I'll know that sort of stuff. Plus we'll become the perfect lovers for each other."

Jessie fell silent and she took a moment to think about what he said "I've come to care for you a great deal since this whole quest thing started. And I find myself wondering what will happen after it's over" she sighed trailing off with her face falling to her fidgeting hands.

Thomas kissed her on the forehead, "I dunno for sure. Honestly, I don't make long term plans. I tend to just do what I do, I enjoy being alive, and that's what I do. I don't have a major plan. We could be dead tomorrow."

He slowly put his hand his fingers tracing the soft skin behind her jaw on the right side of her face. His other hand slid to her waist. He slowly slid himself back inside of her flesh sheath. Kissing her on the forehead he said, "Despite what I said, I figure as long as we're both alive, we'll be in eachother's life. I'm not planning on leaving you any time soon. I can't promise or guarantee anything long term, but whatever time we've got left, I promise to do my best to make sure we both enjoy it."

He slowly moved his hips back and forth, looking her in the eyes. He then moved his mouth his going tracing behind her let jaw, down the tendon in her neck. Adding occasional kisses or nibbles.

Jessie's eyes softned and filled with a deadly mixture of love and psycho level of lust. Her body instantly reacted to Thomas's impaling himself back into her again. Her shapely legs hooked arounds his hips and tried to inch herself closer so he could hit her g-spot like before "God damn it Thomas you drive me crazy" she hissed before arching her back so she grinded her own hips in sync with his rocking.

Thomas smiled and kissed her lightly on the lips. Smirking as he leaned forward as his right hand slid down, smacking her ass HARD. He whispered in her ear, "You want to be fucked like a slut, talk like one for me!"

He then pulled her forward so her weight was more on the very edge of the counter. Were she not leaning on him, it would probably be impossible to balance like this. He rapidly began taking her harder and faster then he had before. His hand smacking her ass over and over to motivate the woman.

Jessie dug her nails into his back, it was all a sudden rush for her. The more he thrust into her maidenhood the louder her cries grew "Oh god, I can't take it, oh don't stop! please don't stop!" she begged "I want to feel you come inside me fuck me however you want it" her legs squeezed his hips.[/align]

Thomas smiled as an idea came to him. He pulled Jessie from the counter. Pulling her legs off of him, he pulled out then spun her around. He thrust back into her, hard and deep thrusts. When he had a good temp going, he reached under her knees and lifted her. Spreading her legs wide he truly began fucking her. His cock slamming hard and deep inside of her, he wanted to see her tits bounce. The reason he'd shifted them was because of the full length mirror. The two of them could see her boy, watch as he fucked her in a way that was impossible without mirrors or flexible positions. The sight was driving him wild as he said, "Y-you like the view baby?"

Back
Top Bottom