Love can bite deeper than any beast or blade... ((Me x Dragonsfoot))

Thomas smiled, saying in her ear, "No ones, when it's you, and me like this, all I hear is my own voice, demanding I make you cum screaming my name."

He kissed her lips, giving her a deep, passionate kiss, his tongue rubbing the bottom of hers. His mouth dominating hers. He sucked her bottom lip, slowly kissing down her body. Each kiss alternated with a nibble/bite on her sensitive skin. Then he'd reached her sex giving her clit a simple kiss. Then he shifted position, his hard chick cock dangling in the air above her face. Leaning down he gave her clit a tentative lick before taking it between his hips and sucking on it HARD.

The touch of her clitoris made her wriggle in excitement, hestating before taking Thomas's length into her mouth and returning the favor of sucking it. Jessie felt herself become more aroused at the thought of him bedding her, she wasn't sure if this was the moment of giving up her maidenhood to Thomas but she was more then willing togive it to him to show Jessie's feelings. Jess hoped he would return them or she feared her heart might break but she wasen't about to blurt it out right now.

Thomas groaned as Jesse sucked his cock, her clit sliding from between his lips as he groaned loudly and couldn't hep lightly humping the daughter of Athena's mouth. Using all his control to keep from fucking the daughter of Athena in the throat. Jesse wasn't more skilled then Aly, but her feelings, the emotions she was channeling and her earnestness was hot. He could train her to be the perfect lover. He shifted a bit, rubbing her sex with his left hand, he made sure to coat it liberally with her sex juices, before slowly pushing the first two knuckles of his middle finger into her butt. His mouth capturing her sex lips and sucking them before he put his long tongue to use. His right palm slid to her clit. Rubbing the sensitive nub perfectly hard. He looked up, wondering if Aly was enjoying the show.

Alyissa had fallen asleep from the intense sex session but she could still hear them loud and clear even in her sleep.

Jessie yelped in slight pain feeling her rectum being surprised by the caress of Thomas hand. All other parts of her body screamed to him for more while Jessie sucked his cock even harder to please him. Arching her back into Thomas she resisted the urge to command him to take her right then but she wasn't far off from it.

Thomas groaned loudly in pleasure. Jessie's sucking made his toes curl. The girl was a prodigy cock sucker. Plus their was something SO fucking hot seeing the brainy, nerdy daughter of Athena sucking his massive cock. He tried to focus his effort. Working the finger in Jessie's ass, in and out. Slowly but steadily, twisting his finger slightly as he thrust in. Slowly working the third section of his finger into her ass, then working it in and out. He knew Jess wanted to have his cock in her, and anal would be a way for her to get pleasure, and remain a virgin. After a minute of fucking her ass with a finger, he slowly added a second finger, his cock was massive in length and width, but he figured if her ass could take three fingers she'd be ready for him.

Jessie whimpered as pain overtook her rear, reaching to grab his hand to tell him she wasn't ready for such a step up "Thomas that hurts" she whispered gripping his wrist. Anal took getting used to and she was't ready for butt stuff not until she thought about the idea, Jess was willing to stick to the basics for now. After all if Thomas was not careful he could hurt her unintentionally.

(Sorry bud I should have mentioned I'm a bit iffy when it comes to anal for right now)

Thomas nodded a bit, pulling his fingers out. He looked at her, "Babe, I know you want to cum. I want to make you cum. But if you want to keep your virginity, anal sex is the best, and pretty much only way. I'm not trying to pressure you into it, if you want vaginal I can respect that. But I don't want any regrets when the lust fades ok?"

Her eyes softened at his words "I'm willing to give myself to you, I'm just not ready to try anal before I lose my Virginity" she murmered cuddling into him "I'm not driven by lust like Alyissa. If you truly want to make me yours then I won't stop you love"

Thomas kissed her on the lips, then on the forehead, then on the lips again. Looking her in the eyes he said, "Can you beg for it? Plead for it? I can love you in the world, but here, in the bedroom, I need a slut, a nympo, a cock obsessed, cum addicted, woman who can be anything I lust from her. I know it's asking alot, but if you want us to work, that's what I need."

He kissed her on the lips, "If you can do that, stand infront of the bed. Legs shoulder width apart, grab your ankles, and plead with me to fuck your cunt. Plead with me to make you my kinky nympo lover. Can you do that?"

Jessie slid into his lap and rubbed herself against him "What do you think?" she whispered before biting kissing him deeply "Please take me Thomas, I can't wait any more" she pleaded before biting his neck to encourge him to dominate her.

Thomas smacked her ass sharply, before squeezing the sensitive pale flesh. Looking at her he said, "You heard me, on your feet love. Bent over, hands on your ankles. Beg me, beg me like a bitch in heat, like a slut who needs her Masters cock. I know you can do it Jess, I promise I won't be too rough at first."

He groaned as she rubbed him, his cock spasming, but this needed to be done a certain way. She had to submit to him before the gods and everyone. If she did this she'd be safe from the curse, he hoped.

This wasn't how she pictured that she would lose her virginity like. Jessie expected a bit more...romance with Thomas. Feeling embarrassed about the position she was instructed to be in Jess bent over so he had the access he wanted. Despite the fact that she was now humiliated Jessie still whimpered for his cock to penetrate her Virgin folds. "I need you now Thomas, please stick your cock deep inside me"she begged panting heavily.

Thomas moved over to Jesse, saying solemnly, "With this sacrifice of virgin blood, I mark you, Jesse as mine, my slut, my nympo, my lover, my concubine. When you are a maiden no longer, you shall belong to me, as a woman rightfully belongs to a man. I swear to protect you, feed you, clothe you, and support you as long as you stand by my side. So say I in the name of Cupid, so shall it be."

Thomas slid his cock, slowly but firmly into her pussy. Until he felt her hynmen, then he stopped, slowly working his cock in and out. Then on the fourteenth thrust, he buried his entire cock into her pussy. However instead of pain, massive pleasure would flood Jessie. Her breasts would grow as large as would look natural on her frame, she'd be able to sense what Thomas liked sexually, and her libido would reach almost nympo levels. Also the energy formed a thick gothic bold "T" tattoo above her ass crack and between her breasts. She'd also have centuries of sexual knowledge pushed into her head, but not necessarily the skills involved. The knowledge wouldn't over whelm Jesse, but it was there for her if she went looking. Thomas groaned, kissing his woman between the shoulder blades.

Thomas had marked her as his, they'd be together until one died. Of course it was more as a concubine as a wife but Thomas truly cared for and respected her. Soon his thrusts were speeding up, careful not to hurt the former virgin but still quick enough to cause pleasure. Groaning as he pussy squeezed him he said, "How was that love?"

Jessie expected pain to rip throughout her body when Thomas broke through her hymen but instead a wave of pleasure drowned her senses. She hated the position had her in and she wanted to turn around to ride him hard. She panted and moaned in response "Dear gods Thomas don't stop" she breathed rotating her hips backwards to pleasure him "Fuck me hard" Jess maaged to gasp before letting out another loud moan feeling his hard cock brush against her G-spot.

Thomas smirked, soon fucking her so hard and fast if his hands weren't on her hips she'd have been thrown to the carpet. He wrapped a hand in her silky hair, pulling it so she was standing bent at the waist. He smacked her ass once, then again, as he said, "Come on daughter of Athena! Come on! COME THE FUCK ON! We both know you know those words! Those dirty, kinky, nasty words that good little daughter's of Athena don't say. But your not a good daughter of Athena anymore are you? Your mine, say them, say those dirty words. I want to hear you scream them for me. I nearly came just from you saying cock!"

His hips were a blur as he truly fucked Jessie.

"Faster! Deeper! Harder!" she cried her breathing became heavy from panting so much, Thomas's constant thrusting drove her insane with lust. Her nails drew blood from sinking into her own flesh, she could feel herself being pushed to the edge every time he plummeted back into her. Tears streamed down her eyes from the intense pressure inside of Jess, she had never though that sex could be this powerful and she didn't want it to end until her hips screamed in agony from being pushed past her limits.

Thomas smirked, and threw Jesse onto the bed as he said, "Why should I have to do all the work sexy?"

He laid on the bed, smirking as he commanded, "Ride me, ride me hard and fast, and deep. Ride me and tell me how much you love my big had fat cock. Scream how much you love my rod. Come on slut."

He smacked her ass. When she was on top of him he'd lean up. Sucking and nibbling her perfect nipples. If she stopped talking dirty he'd smack her tits hard enough to leave hand prints. Groaning as he used the bounce of the bed to allow Jesse to move faster and harder.

"You’re so big it hurts me so much but I still want it" she whispered leaning down to kiss the hollow spot of his Adam's apple before mounting him, rocking hard into his pelvis. Shifting her hips so she could slide down his member to the hilt of him. It wasn't hard to ride him after watching Alyissa do it "You feel so good in me I wanna scream" she whimpered her spine bowing backward when his cock hit her g-spot repeatedly "Oh god" she gasped feeling herself cum hard around him.

Thomas groaned in pleasure. His hands moving to her hips, so she could ride him harder and faster, not having to worry about balance. Well one hand was always on her waist the other alternated squeezing or smacking her ass. Right when he was at the thresh hold of causing too much pain he'd switch hands an ass cheeks. He decided Jesse had to be a goddess, she was saying and doing all the right things. As he was shoved into the bed, he'd rolled his hips using the springs pushing him up to aid him in thrusting deep. When he'd thrust in his cock head would grind into her G-spot, as he pulled out he rolled his hips so the ridge as the base of the head would rub it. He shifted her weight slightly so her clit would rub his pelvis, as she came so did he.So hard he almost whited out. He figured he had two loads left before he was spent.

Her walls tightened around his cock "Fuck Thomas" she gasped taking in a sharp inhale of breath. Despite her spasming sex Jessie still grinded herself into him, "Will you fuck me like this all the time?" she questioned before reaching down to kiss and suck his neck.

Thomas groaned in pleasure, as her pussy spasmed and squeezed his cock. Feeling her lips on his neck was fun too. He chuckled lightly, "Of course Jesse, you're mine now. You ever want this big hard fat cock, all you have to do is rub up against me, and beg like a kinky slut. Bonus points if you talk like a slut. Fuuck Jess your pussy feels so good. Aren't you glad I talked you into letting me thrust this big hard cock into you?"

"Yes" she moaned her hips going at a teasing slow pace "I-I never knew sex could be this powerful" she groaned her lower torso began to become sore from the hard-core sex. Rolling them over so he could take control again "Fuck me until I beg" she whsipered in a sultry tone.

Thomas smirked he smacked Jesse's ass, smirking as he looked down at her. Glad of the bed being able to change forms, he willed furlined manacles to appear and dangle from the head board. He locked her wrists above her head, hen lifted her so her ass was in the air, and used the second pair on her ankles. He knew in this position her internal muscles would be almost painfully tight, and he'd be able to get so deep inside of her. He gave Jesse's ass a smack as he said, "You have no fucking idea how hot you a are like this. The shy, stuttering daughter of Athena who couldn't say a swear as my little slut."

He pushed his cock into her, feeling himself go as deep as he could. Smirking he said, "How's this feel? With the slight stretching of earlier you should just be able to handle this position. Now, it's time for you to use your dirty talk and tight pink pussy to make me cum!"

Soon he was pounding her pussy hard and deep. No mortal man could fuck a woman thick hard and fast. But Demi-gods were stronger and had more stamina. He was pounding her so hard and deep the bed would have broken under them were it not made by Hephaestus.

Jessie laughed nervously when she felt herself be shackled in by Thomas "Your into some really Kinky shi-" she was cut short with Thomas plummeting his Manhood back into her folds without warning. She cried out his name over and over in approval as her walls clamped back down onto him again. Her pelvis was in pain from before but Jessie still wanted to please him as much as he had pleasured her, instinctively her back arched into him as Thomas began to thrust into her. The rythemic sway of his hips was intoxicating and she wondered if she could be in danger of dying from sexual exhaustion.

Thomas groaned in intense pleasure. His hips still a blur as he took her hard and deep. He smirked, "I'm into everything sexy, part of the cure of being a son and grand son of the two sex gods. It also means I know a few tricks."

Thomas groaned, close to cumming again as he pussy worked his hard cock. He looked down at Jesse, "Jesse, I've got two loads let before I need to sleep. If I make you cum, and cum in you this time, can you get me off another way the second time, or should I not quite make you cum until I'm ready to finish?"

Back
Top Bottom