Love can bite deeper than any beast or blade... ((Me x Dragonsfoot))

"I want to please you Thomas, let me suck your cock" she pleaded feeling tears well up in her eyes from the tightness she felt inside of her. The fog of his power clouded her mind and all the pain she felt from before was numbed by his thrusts. Jessie was close to cumming again within a matter of minutes since he had fucked her again. Thank the gods for giving women the ability of multiple orgasms, Thomas being the son of Eros only sweetened the deal of submitting herself to his will.

Thomas groaned loudly, hearing the sweet, formerly virginal daughter of Athena beg to suck his dick was too much. His cock head had been right against her G-spot, so she'd get the sensation of his hot seed flowing into it, then sliding along her walls. He pulled out releasing her limbs. He smiled at her, "While you sucking my cock would be hot, give me a tit job instead babe. I want to hear you tell me your kinkiest hottest desires. I want to see exactly how deep your kinky mind goes. I'll warn you before I cum so you can swallow it all."

He laid down on the bed breathing heavily. His cock was obviously a bit limper and softer then it had been before. He could still use it, but it was obvious he was near the end of his stamina. Although Thomas figured that was understandable given the last day or so.

Jessie was left breathing heavily and she barely had strength to push her breasts together for him. Her insides felt like they were on fire from his hot seed, it felt good knowing she had pleased him. Taking his manhood in her mouth so she could make him hard again "fuck I can't wait for it"

Thomas groaned, his cock hardening in the eager daughter of Athena's mouth. He smiled at her. He focused his power, so she'd feel four times the pleasure she gave him. Groaning he said, "Take tome pretty lady, make me cum all over your tits."

Thomas groaned, her moaning made his cock vibrate in her mouth. He was sure he'd shot some pre into the woman's mouth. Reaching down he smacked her ass firmly, "Come on Baby, I want to hear your fantasies, your wet dreams. I want to know so net time I can do it and make you cum even more. Tell me, and tell me how bad you want my cum. I'm close again already."

Jessie shuddered from his twitching member against her breasts "I want to be spanked becuase I've been a bad girl. I want to fuck you until my hips are so sore I can't move, Pin me against the wall and whisper that you want to tear my clothes off. I want. Every spare moment that we share with your big hard cock in me, Fill me with your seed until it leaks out of my folds. Love me with your body Thomas" she rambled not even hesitating with saying every thought that entered her mind.

Thomas groaned, rocking his hips as he lost control. Groaning, "Fuck Jesse, your such a naughty girl, FUCK!"

His warm slick seed spurted from his cock head. He took a few heavy breathes to get himself back under control. He'd cum alot, but he knew he was done for, for a time atleast. He smiled as his lover, "I can't wait to do this again love."

He gently picked her up and willed the be to change. Soon it was more then large enough for three and clean as well as dry. He put Jesse on the left side, then put Aly on the right, before crawling into the middle. His left arm across Jessie's stomach his left leg across her hip. He kissed Jess's cheek saying, "Feel free to wake me up with your lips on my cock."

Soon he'd give into the exhaustion, and was sleeping deeply.

Jessie scooted closer to cuddle up to Thomas enough to feel their body heat merging togeather, she truly did love him behind the sex crazed exterior was someone crying out for love or so she thought anyway. It didn't matter now Jess was bonded to him and she'd spent the rest of her days working hard to please her lover. Jessie wondered if her mother was disgusted with her, she would have been too if not filled with supressed sexuality. Would her mother blame Cupid for binding one of her children to his or would she simply do nothing at all? It was too late to turn back and she suddenly found herself not caring about anything else but Thomas's cock inside of her.

Thomas wasn't worried about Athena. He'd sworn on the River Sty if any go ever dare to come after someone he loved he'd kill them again. Their weren't many weapons truly capable of killing the gods, and God Killer, a blade forged from the bones of a god, tempered in the blood of a goddess was one of them. He knew Athena was too smart to risk his anger. Besides Cupid and Aphrodite had shown the whole thing to everyone in Olympus. Athena couldn't strikes from the shadows this time.

12 hours later Thomas was slowly waking up, his cock rock hard between Jessie's legs. He wiggles a bit trying to get loose.

Jessie mumbled something inaudible before turning over giving him enough room to pull himself away from her grasp. Even while asleep she still showed the satisfied half smile she had before Jess fell into slumber. Unlike Alyissa who awoke when she felt the bed shift under her. Rubbing her eyes she looked about taking notice of red marks over Jessie's body and the way she had curled into his body was proof enough of confirming of what she thought had gone on while Aly napped "You didn't... " she breathed in shock "Did you bed Jessie?" she whispered bolting up right.

Thomas nodded, "Yeah, and I marked her as my concubine. It's a place of honor. Honestly, I think cupid may have been at work at least a bit, but I do care for her, and I feel good. Not just the mind blowing sex good, but sort of well emotionally full. A concubine bond is similar but different to a wedding bond. I'm going to get Jess her book though so don't worry."

Thomas sighed getting into the bath after using the bathroom he said "Can you drive us to the nearest fried chicken place please? All three of us are going to be starving after the battle and healing."

Alyissa was nearly too angry for words "She's nineteen Thomas! a concubine isn't a reward it's sex slavery" she hissed quietly "She's a little young to slit her wrists and dance naked under the moon for you" balling her hands into fists she looked ready to kill him then and there. Puling her clothes back on Aly cursed in irish to herself.

Thomas rolled his eyes, "First, she's two years younger then me, I'm only 21. Second, what is this fetish you have for pretending we get to grow old? You are going to die before the age of thirty. We're demigods, we have an exasperation date. You may be happy living your life with non existent time, but Jesse and me AREN'T. Demigods don't get long term. Jess or me may be dead tomorrow. Hell to be fair, I'll probably die getting Jesse's book, the library is the realm of a spirit that in said library is as strong as any god that isn't a member of the Big 3. That's part of the reason why I made her my concubine, if a demigod gets married it's blessed by their divine parent. Because I married someone, anyone else I marry is seen as me cheating, but my wife is dead. The Concubine bond isn't as strong, when I die, Jess will be free to move on and have her next relationship. Besides she's happy, so what if it's a bit destructive to both of us? We care for each other and we're happy."

Thomas then added, "Also, to be fair, I think my father had a hand in last night. Think about it, we were all wounded from the fight, but none of our wounds effected us, except for yours which was more of a stamina thing. Also, me and Jess were 100% healed. Plus the bond oath just appeared in my mind, and I felt a need to do it. But honestly, I don't regret it, and you can wake up and ask Jess if she says she does I'll kill myself to end her torment."

Alyissa shook her head "Maybe it's becuase I want to get married, have kids and grow old with the man I love instead of living my life thinking that every second goes by I'm closer to death. You might be fine with it but I'm not and I know Jess wants the same thing. However much time you got left I hope part of includes making her happy instead of banging her becuase It's conveinent for you. If you do anything to hurt her you won't have to worry about your death being random" she warned putting on a clean shirt from her pack.

Jessie huffed in frustration from listening to them argue "Can't you two get along for five minutes" she grumbled blinking the fatigue from her head.

Thomas laughed at Alyissa, "Wow, you honestly believe that's an option. Your a fucking joke. Tell me how that worked out for your other boyfriends. Oh wait, one of them got his guts ripped out trying to be normal, and the other is practically a monster himself."

He looked at her, "You know what? I'm tired of you being such a CUNT!"

Thomas thrust his arm out, and a wave of pure lust would slam into Alyissa, it was like 20 years of hormones hitting her at one time. It was a flood of forced arousal. Thomas was angry, and his powers were showing it.

He looked at Jessie, "Should I break her? She thinks I practically date raped you. She thinks I'm using you. She's crossed a god damn line this time, and I am SO TIRED of her trying to act like she's tough. She wants a normal life, if I shatter her mind make her nothing but a cock craving cum addicted bitch then she might get it. Your my pet, and so I'm giving you the choice, but if I don't break her, you need to leash her and tell her net time she says she's stronger I will break her mind."

Thomas's power forced her to kneel down into submission "fuck you" she growled with a shaky breath. Her nails dug into the floor as she tried to break the hold on her mind but his power over whelmed her.

Jessie's eyes widened "No....I know she's difficult but she dosn't deserve that for caring about me in her own way" she said softly coming to his side. Narrowing her eyes at her friend for making Thomas angry she turned her attention back to him "I'll take care of it" she whispered runnning a hand down his chest and back up again to try and ease his anger.

Thomas sighed, and released Aly, "I'm sorry, but it hurts my feelings to think after all we've been though you think I'd date rape Jesse, or worst trick her into something. If I wanted you that way I could have snapped my fingers and made you both beg for me. Hell my father was basically telling me too or days an I resisted."

He let his hand squeeze Jessie's bare ass. Looking her in the eyes he said, "You are happy right?"

Alyissa stumbled to her feet "I'm not always so trustful, expecially when it come to my friends" she sighed crossing her arms still visibly angry with the both of them. For some reason Jessie brought out a maternal instinct in her especially when it came to men.

Jessie gripped Thomas's hand "of course I am" she smiled reassuring him before turning her gaze on her friend "You need to trust me in my choices Aly, wether you agree with them or not...I wanted Thomas to bed me and I don't regret it in the slightest"

Thomas nodded a bit as he said, "I get that, I over reacted a bit. But that was still a fucked up thing to say."

Thomas yawned a bit, as he looked into Jessie's beautiful eyes, "Hey sexy, what do you say to a bit of fun while Aly drives us to the nearest fried chicken place? We all need to eat alot of fatty foods to help with the healing, we burned alot of fat and proteins when we were healed."

He let his hand rub her ass, as he kissed her neck gently.

Jessie smirked and stroked his cock in teasing matter "I don't know my hips are still pretty sore from last night, You'll have to turn me on again" she breathed, moaning softly when she felt his warm lips on her sweet spot on her neck.

Alyissa rolled her eyes "great my friend is a Nympho now, Thanks Cupid" she sighed heavly before going to start up Thomas's Van.

Thomas smirked, and groaned "Or we could work on other ways. After all, you have yet to get me off with your hands, feet, mouth, and you can always improve your tit job skills. I don't want to get into a whole sex session because then we'll end up passing out without eating again."

He smirked, "If you want to kiss, you need to go brush your teeth. I don't want to taste my cock. That's one of my few rules."

He smacked her ass with his right hand, rubbing the cheek firmly but not roughly.

"Sounds fair enough, even though I love the feeling of your cock in me" she said giving a coy smile as she continued to pump his length. "Sex is a two way street love" she whispered taking his hand and placing his fingers near her sex. Jessie became wet with the image of sucking his manhood again.

Thomas smiled a bit, sliding his middle two fingers in and out of her. He whispered in her ear, "True, but I'm the dom. Besides too much sex while you're still adjusting is dangerous. It can cause micro tears an such that mean weeks of no sex. I'm a bit worried I have Aly some. My cock is large, and I don't want to risk damaging you since we were pretty rough yesterday."

He gently rubbed her walls with his finger, "Plus if we have vaginal sex too often you'll get loose."

Jessie raised a eyebrow "I'm pretty sure that's pure fiction love, The vagina contracts and expand normally. Usually that only happens with old age and childbirth, if your truly worried about such a thing there are Kegal exercises" she shrugged while panting from his fingering. Standing on her toes slightly, she licked and sucked in one spot on his neck in rythem with her stroking.

Back
Top Bottom