Love can bite deeper than any beast or blade... ((Me x Dragonsfoot))

Alyissa and Jessie Tag teamed, drawing the two Gorgon's away from Thomas. Alyissa ducked under The Water snakes flailing with her one good arm "I fucking Hate snakes' she hissed to herself using her Sword Dragon's breath to drive it deep it into the Bitch's spine and dragging it down to her stomach while using her free hand to drive her Dagger into the her side. Leaving the Gorgon to scream bloody murder while Jessie used the moment of distraction to fire a two well aimed Arrows at the Skank's eyes blinding her. Aly pulled her sword out and beheaded the beast with one swing. "Aly behind you!" Jessie warned when the other Skank dug her claws into Alyissa's abdomen, She screamed in pain feeling her knees buckle to the ground.

Jessie felt Anger swell inside her she sprinted using her momentum swoop down to grab Dragon's breath and drive it deep into the Serpent women's heart feeling her body burn with rage. She toppled over the Gorgon Slicing the Bitches head off before rolling off into the dust that was kicked up. Jessie felt her ribs dislocate with the hard landing onto the stone. "Thomas help Alyissa" she weezed clutching her side trying to get up. The daughter of Ares laid only a few feet away breathing shallowly as she bite back sobs of pain but let tears sting her eyes as she felt blood seep out of her gaping wound.

Thomas ran towards Aly, dropping down he slid almost into her. The golden dust slid, he dug out two flasks, he poured one into Aly's throat. Swearing at the smell, the reason "Center mass" was where people aimed was because it had lots of important organs. Thomas could tell her stomach and possibly her bowel had been nicked. This was a wound a mortal would require surgery for Thomas upended a second flask, pouring it directly onto the wound. Swearing as he saw smoke start to pour from the wounds. He forced himself to stop, demi gods could burn to ash with too much Nectar after all.

Thomas tried to think, even if he COULD give her a surgery he didn't know HOW. He refused to let her die though. He grabbed his coat pressing it into the wound. He could tell they were losing her. Too much damage. He knew what he had to do. Pulling out his poultice and balm kit, he said, "JESSIE, hold this here. Time to throw my last card."

Thomas took out one of his flip knives, putting the silver bowl in front of him he said, "LORD APOLLO, GOD OF HEALERS, ACCEPT MY SACRIFICE, PLEASE LORD APOLLO, SAVE LADY ALYISSA, PROUD DAUGHTER OF ARIES, FOR THIS REQUEST I GRANT ALL I AM!"

Thomas jammed the blade into his elbow, twisting it just a bit before slitting the flesh to his wrist. A a sheet of blood began lowing. Thick and dark red. He spoke as loud as he could, "Please Lord Apollo, accept my life for this gift for lady Alyissa!"

Thomas felt dizzy, blood loss. Tracing a vein with a razor was obviously effective. Suddenly the sound of bells reached his ears. Aphrodite was pouting, "That's not FAIR! This was MY SHOW! How could you allow that, that COW MAN to steal my SHOW? You were supposed to sacrifice her. Your not being fair Tommy."

Thomas blinked, "Mother? But you can't heal can you?"

The goddess rolled her eyes, "I'm a GODDESS, what mother can't fix her child's toy? Foolish boy."

Thomas raised an eyebrow, "Are you sure mother? I mean applying make up is one thing, but healing?"

Aphrodite hissed and snapped her fingers and Aly would be totally healed. She then looked at her son saying, "See? I am more awesome then Apollo!"

A voice spoke, "Are not, I'm the god of healing and poetry, and the sun."

Apollo had arrived. The two were arguing, Thomas spoke, "I-I'd offer my opinion, but, well, I'm sort of dying. Too bad, I know for sure who the best divine being is."

The two looked at him and said as one, "Oh do you?"

Thomas nodded, "Of course, b-but blood loss. I-I'm afraid soon I'll be in the fields."

Apollo snapped his fingers and Thomas was healed. Looking at him he said, "There, now tell me, who is the best being?"

Thomas blinked, "Why Lord Zeus of course. He had thunder bolts."

A third voice spoke, "I can't believe you two fell for that. Gods your both so vein."

Thomas nodded in welcome to his father. Still feeling a bit faint. The two gos went to rebuke what Thomas said but thunder sounded and lightning slammed into the ground between them and both nodded, "Yes, Lord Zeus is great" both said.

Both gods faded away as Cupid moved towards them, "That was clever my son. But you know you must bare marks for this little show. Hm, I have the perfect idea."

He grabbed Thomas's wrist, and Aly's, putting each hand in the blood the god said, "For your sacrifice, you will carry a mark my son. Alyissa, you will carry it so you remember the debt you owe him."

Thomas hissed as the blood seemed to flow and carve into his skin. Leaving behind a beautiful Tattoo. But Thomas still had to admit looking at it, his own blood literally used to carve/ink it, that is had mixed feelings attached. A sort of bitter reminder the gods would always jerk him around. The god smiled, it was chilling, "As for the rest of your "Sacrifice", consider it a gift. A single mouth full will heal any wound, even mortal ones."

Thomas blinked their was about half a flask's worth. He quickly got four vials, and carefully filled them. A fifth he'd half filled. Each vial contained two, the seventh held only a medium swallow. He licked the now clear fluid from the bowl and felt his ribs pain lessen, cracked or bruised now instead of broken. He handed the bowl to Jessie, "Should help with what wounds you got."

Thomas picked up his coat, as his father said, "And that, a badge of honor. Forever more will Alyiss'a life blood dye it blood red."

Thomas saw the blood spreading out. The coat felt a bit heavier. It only smelled lightly of the copper smell of blood. He moved through the monster gold dust. He too a vial of each ones old dust to add to his tattoo. Then his loot, he felt drawn to his stuff, a bull whip made of snake skin, it had a wicked razor sharp tip of gorgon bones that ripped venom. A pair of sunglasses with snake bone framed, and reflective lenses, he knew anyone who looked at the lenses would see their own worst fear in them. Finally a pair of snake bitch gloves. Celestial bronze plates over the knuckles. As a side bonus when he lifted his Basilisk knife two venoms dripped from it, the black Basilisk venom, and the acid purple snake woman venom. He could smell the poison strongly. He sheathed it carefully. Thomas smiled, "Not a bad hall, what did you two get?"

Thomas was surprised they'd all survived. Even as he looked at the tattoo. He looked at them, "I can't believe we're all still alive."

She felt her heart slow until Alyissa swore it stopped, life draining from her vein that now soaked Thomas's coat. His plea to the sun god echoed in her head like Thomas yelled in through a tunnel. The pain burned her torn flesh and Alyissa tried to scream but it was gurgled by more blood welling upbin her throat. Then suddenly it stopped, he vision no longer was blurred by oncoming death. Somehow she had managed to sit up despite her head throbbing. Alyissa leaned to the side and felt her stomach turn as she spit out blood that had filled her esophagus "h-how.. The fuck am I still alive?" she gasped.

Jessie didn't say a word and threw her arms around her best friend, letting tears pour down in pure joy "Thomas sacrificed himself for you and I'm assuming it worked" she snuffled still sqeezing Aly tightly.

She stared at Thomas in confusion "Why would you save me?" she questioned not noticing the necklace of teeth and quetzalcoatl feathers around her neck. It was from the same serpent that had killed Tray. Along with a new gun holster made from the Gorgon's scales.

Jessie clutched her new dagger made from Snake bone that could rip through flesh like butter. "So what now?"

Thomas smirked, "My Mother has some issues, I knew she wouldn't let Apollo take the end credit. I figured better to throw the dice. You have no idea how hard it is to find a woman with a nice tight pussy."

He chuckled, saying, "And I'd do the same for Jesse. I'm tired of watching people die. Honestly I didn't expect it to work."

He stood up and popped his back, "Ow, shoulder still hurts and ribs are still sore. I dunno, I vote for a three way soak in the hot tub. Especially since we aren't exactly safe out here."

Thomas limped into the bus, stripping. he was sore as hell. Using the shower head to clean himself rapidly. He was soon mid chest deep in the large tub. Looking at Jess he said, "Come on, you nee a soak, I won't try to put my dick in you."

He handed Aly the shower head. She had the most blood to wash off. He let his hand run over his new ink. The tail of the snake woman near his wrist, the hair near his elbow. He shook his head, "My pops is a sick fuck."

Jessie helped Alyissa strip down and held the shower head to rinse off the blood crusted to her Ivory skin. The scabs fell away revealing a fresh pink scar over her stomoch "Fuck that's still tender" she hissed tracing it with her index finger. She sunk into the Tub next to Thomas. Finally being able to relax after journey was over she closed her eyes, reaching her arm to rub the back of her neck "It's been a long time since I've fought such a feirce creature" she scoffed

Thomas nodded, "Those three were a nightmare, I honestly expected us to end up dead and eaten. The big question is what should we do now? We need to check the supplies, Nectar and Ambrosia stores, arrows, the stuff we can run out of. Honestly, while I know we need to head back to camp, I see no reason to rush. I still owe Jess an item of my affection."

Thomas looked at Jess, "What do you want beautiful? I can do anything from a peach seed, to one o Artemis's flowers. It should be something you genuinely want, and will show you how much I want to court you."

Jessie's eyes widened in surprise "You still want to court me.. even after?" she trailed off her eyes fell to stare at the churning water "I'm not one for gifts really but I've been reading up on Constellations. I'd love to go Stargazing with you as a First date" she said softly giving Thomas a small smile.

Alyissa opened one amber eye to stare at him to see his reaction to Jessie's request, the fimiliar feeling of Jealousy return to eat away at her again. Why did Thomas have to be Sexy as fuck, Alyissa both loathed and Craved him at the same time. His words of sacrifice still ringing in her ears. [/code]

Thomas chuckled, slowly taking Aly's foot under the thick cover of bubbles, he lead it to his extremely hard cock. Smiling a bit he said, "Jesse, a symbol of affection is the major part of courting. Basically you say something that you feel if I give you, it proves I'm serious. To court, means I have to jump through alot of elaborate hoops and so do you. For example, when I give you the symbol of my affection, you have to give me something of your favor, a scarf, or underwear, or something and I have to wear it into combat. I'm happy to do the casually dating, or even fucking, but I want us to work, so if you want to do this the old way we can."

There it was again his teasing, she nearly jumped out of her skin when Thomas grabbed her foot. Alyissa tries to stiffle a grin when the arch of her foot met his manhood, remembering him mention something about a foot kink. Using her toes to lightly run a seductive line from the head of his length then straight to the hilt of his manhood and back again. Before wrapping her legs around his waist to drag herself closer to him with the intention of straddling him. Aly hadn't forgot what she said about fucking him again after the quest.

Jessie nodded in mid yawn "I have puka shell necklace that you can have as a favor to you. If you can find a first edition book on Edgar allen poe's poems we can call it even. Now try to keep it down tonight, some of us aren't night owls" she said hualing herself out of the Hot tub to go crash on the sofa, turning in for the night.

"Night Jess" Alyissa called over her shoulder before turning her attention to Thomas "Acording to your Father I owe you a debt" she whispered grinding her hips into his in a teasingly matter.

Thomas groaned a bit, before saying, "Jessie, it's barely noon, besides you should watch. Maybe enjoy the show. I want to date you, but that means eventually we'll be doing this sort of stuff too. It never hurts to learn. Do you really want to have no iea how to get me off our first time fooling around? Also you really should eat first!"

He looked at Aly, "I honest to Aphrodite have nightmares where I'm standing in front of a naked woman, and she asks me to get her off, and her body is like a Picasso puzzle. None of the 24 pleasure points are where their supposed to be. You know, upper lip, lower lip, tongue, between the shoulder blades, left breast, left nipple, right breast, right nipple, left wrist, left palm, right wrist, right palm, belly button, clit, vagina, G-spot, skin between the crotch and ass, anus, left ass cheek, right ass cheek, back of the left knee, back of the right knee, arch of the left foot, and arch of the right foot. Mom had taught me ALOT about sex, so I'm not sure why I freak out honestly I could probably use my power, but it's just a weird nightmare."

Thomas smiled at Aly, saying to both women since Jesse probably knew more and might correct him, "And yes, I sacrificed my life for yours, in old world honor system that means alot. If you were royalty, I'd be a lord or something now. I worry about these tattoos, marks mean alot in the old world, similar marks even more, similar marks made with oaths on blood, even more, oaths made by gods even more, honestly a wedding ring means less then these. Do they bond us physically? Mentally? Spiritually? All three? Will we feel it if the other is cut? Or if the other is worried? The worst part is each bond is different."

Thomas sighed, "For a few minutes I thought we'd actually pull off a major quest with no loss. Stupid over dramatic story tellers."

Alyissa studied Thomas's face carefully "You said you don't make love, but your willing to court Jessie. It makes me wonder if you don't know how. I don't know why your father would bond us when I'm already promised to Gideon" she sighed pulling back her wet locks of hair, revealing the bite marks on her neck. "This only makes it more complicated to find my way back to him". Aly added before lining up his erection with her entrance.

Jessie looked uncomfortable with the idea of watching him fuck Alyissa in front of her but Thomas had a point "Fine I'll indulge your offer but I'm strictly here to see what you like when you deflower me" she swallowed nervously sitting down to study the way Alyissa moved ontop of her suitor.

Thomas shrugged, "The gods are drama whores. Their probably hoping me and Gideon meet, have a duel, you get killed trying to get between up, and then we die from wounds from the duel before you got there. Also remember my father, the god of "All love s impure" love, I'm sure he has some plan, but no point worrying. I'm going to ignore it, until it bites us."

Thomas rolled his hips up, burying himself inside of Aly. Rocking his hips slowly, but firmly he said, "As for making love, I can do it, but well. Imagine if you grabbed a welding rod, then stuck your hand in a fire. Aphrodite taught me about sex remember. It was sort of annoying, nobody can make love, like the literal goddess of it. When me and Lily tried, I could not cum from slow easy stuff."

He leaned forward, sucking her nipples and rubbing them with his tongue.

Alyissa gripped his shoulders to steady herself and grinded hard into him at sharp angles. It was something she did to make her walls tighten around his erection. Her legs sqeezed tighter around his waist to incourage Thomas to go harder into her folds. "W-who said anything about going slow" she hasped before moaning into his neck. "If I can make a halfling to crave my touch then I can teach You to properly bed Jessie without fucking her like a hound takes to a bitch." she spoke between pants

Jessie watched with intent, Aly started with slow rocking in small intervels as far as she could tell before pushing herself farther onto his manhood. This was a strange way of learning but atleast she was getting some information out of it.

Thomas chuckled, giving Aly short hard thrusts, his cock head grinding into her G-spot. He turned his he a bit, some how managing to look both girls in the eye as his eyes flashed silver. allowing them to see and almost eel what he said as he spoke, "I've already got a plan for that. I'm planning to eat her out, I like the taste of virgin pussy. My oral sills are actually my best, but I don't eat out sluts and I refuse to taste demi-god cum. Anyway, when she's about to cum from my tongue I'm going to thrust inside of her. See nerves can only handle pleasure, or pain, she'll cum even harder in pleasure from the pain of losing her virginity. it's an old trick, but ell out of use when sex became more about male pleasure. Remember for a few centuries sex was just about making babies and no one cared if a woman came or not."

Thomas then leaned forward, whispering in Aly's ear, "Besides sexy, I know deep down your jealous of Jessie. You want me to hit on you. That's part of the reason why I take you like a bitch, because it helps establish bounaries. Much more fun then smacking you on the nose with a news paper."

He smirked leaning back, his nails digging into her ass. He began thrusting so hard her tits bounced roughly. The water almost going over the rim of the tub.

She laughed lightly instead of a sneaky remark "are you saying I'm a bitch Lover boy?" she breathed tucking her face into the crook of his neck in a affectionate nuzzle. Letting herself relax in the hot water. It was true that Aly was envious of Jess but it was only becuase of the chance at love that her friend had with him but not her. Even though it could be argued she was getting the better end of the bargain

Jessie smiled and felt her insides melt at the mention of him giving her a pain free entry into something she was so unexperianced with. This display didn't even feel awkward anymore.

Thomas smirked, he stood up. Carrying Aly to the couch. He wrapped a hand in his hair, and began really fucking her. His hard thick cc pounding her so hard and fast the lewd sounds filled the R.V.. He wanted Jesse to get turned on, to hear her touch herself while him an Aly had sex.

Alyissa yelped with surprise when she was suddenly hualed out of the tub without warning. Swept up in the excitement she kissed him softly, all of the suppressed affection she had been hiding for so long was finally released. Nipping his lower lip playfully she snaked her hand into his hair closing any gap that was between them

He moved one hand down grabbing Aly's ass hard, rocking his pelvis so it rubbed her clit expertly. Thomas groaned, rocking his hips hard as her walls caressed his cock. He groaned, "Fuck sexy, that feels so fucking good your tight wet pussy is squeezing my big hard cock. You like it? You like my rock hard cock inside of you?"

He let her kiss him for half a second, then pulled away from the kiss again. Focusing he continued thrusting hard and deep into her snatch, he took her hole hard and roughly.

Writhing wildly under him she tilted her head back to cry out his name "Yes Thomas, fuck make me yours" she pleaded even though her hips felt like they might break from lifting her rear off the sofa to meet his pelvis. With her body lit with cosmic fire from his power she finally let him finish her. Letting her body sink back down so she could rest her aching body from pushing herself past the limit, numbness took over from her powerful climax. Sweat coated her body and all Aly could hear was her own heart pounding as she fought to regain her composure.

Thomas smirked, leaving her to catch her breath he moved to Jesse. Kissing her deeply, his tongue entwining with hers. Caressing the under side of her tongue expertly. He gently led one of his girlfriend's hands to his still hard cock, as he kissed Jesse with a serous enthusiasm."

The predator like look in her lover's eyes made her want to shrink down at his dominate posture over her much like a Omega would do to a Alpha wolf to show respect. As usual she froze in place from the unexpected affection he gave her but once she figured the clash of predators was over Jess relaxed into his touch. She began to stroke his length slowly but found the rythem he craved so much from her.

Thomas groaned, making his tongue vibrate against hers. His hands moving down to grope her ass. He groaned, "Fuck Jess, how does it feel? My big hard cock in your hand? Fuck Jess, yes, yes, YESSSSSS!"

Thomas groaned low as his balls tightened and his cock throbbed, spurt after spurt of his thick sweet smelling seed erupted from his cock head. Covering her arm from her elbow to her wrist.

Jessie moaned softly into his mouth when he came into her hand. She was expecting his manhood to feel slimey like some of the other girls described the male genetalia to feel instead it was the complete opposite. Intoxicated by the feelings he gave her she tried to go a little further. Jessie lead him to the bed where she lied down making him cage her in his arms.

Thomas smirked a bit, as he said, smacking her ass a bit, "My Jesse, you didn't answer my question."

He kissed her on the mouth again, before pulling back as he said, "You should lick my cum from your arm. Do you want to do something else luv?"

"Tell me Thomas who do you hear in your head when you touch me?"she whispered feeling a bit bolder guiding his hand to her wet folds "I crave your touch Thomas I can no longer deny it" she breathed her own hands running down his muskular torso in fascination, staring into his eyes with complete trust in him.

Back
Top Bottom