Love can bite deeper than any beast or blade... ((Me x Dragonsfoot))

The voice spoke firmly, "Do not tell him. We are his desires. What he longs for, what he wants you to be. We are the concubines of the past. The bond is ancient magic. We seek to help you, to aid you. He will never tell you what he wants. He just tried and you shut him down, saying you did not like physical punishment, yet when he hit you we felt his lust spike. Your Master is a dom, he enjoys power and control. dominating you. You need us daughter of Athena. Where do you think your lust and skills in the art of pleasure come from? It is us, helping you, showing you instinctively. But we can only do so much silently. His magic strengthens us, as does your lust. Consider us a book, but with living voices who live the events. We will help you to become the ultimate concubine for your master. That is our goal. You summoned us after all."

Thomas rolled his eyes, "Don't ignore what I say and do what you want then!"

The voices hissed, "Thank him, say you were wrong. That you deserved the slap, and you'll try to follow his commands more in the future. He feels bad, but also is a bit annoyed that you still speak back to him. That you learned nothing in the bath. the voices of The various Masters in the bond are speaking to him. When he tries to hide his lusts, his thoughts they hurt him. No Master or Concubine should be afraid to show their true selves to the other. He wants you to be his, to be perfection. But he doesn't know how to tell you, how to show you. Play the part of a meek woman, eager to please, trust he'll never truly hurt you. trust us, rub his testicles with your left foot, using the other to rub the top of his cock, while the top of your left foot rubs the bottom of his cock.

Thomas groaned as her feet rubbed his hard cock. He wondered why she shifted her feet, but then let out the loudest, longest moan he'd ever given, "F-fuck baby, y-yes, k-keep doing that, f-fuck yes! gods that feels so good."

Jessie listened intently giving a internal sigh Alright I'll listen but no tricks she warned before opening her eyes to observe Thomas's reaction. Joy fluttered in her stomach that he loved the shift of position "I'm sorry I misbehaved baby, I suppose I deserved some sort of punishment" she whispered softly with half a smirk on her lips "I didn't mean to upset you" she purred using her feet exactly how the voices had recommend her to do but added a bit more of what she knew what would make his Toes curl. Jess's own vertebrae was bowing from the pulses of power Thomas had been feeding her. "Thank you" Jess murmured while increasing the pace that would cause his Manhood to twitch .

Thomas groaned and nodded, his cock twitching and spurting thick sprays of his creamy warm cum as she said she was sorry, and she deserved it. He panted out, "I-I'm glad you understand baby. F-fuck yes, this is so hot. Y-your feet feel so fucking good on my hard cock."

He groaned and touched her ankle, causing rolling orgasm pleasure to flow through her. But no release was given. He smiled at her, groaning and spreading his legs, he said, "How's it feel to be my slut, to be my whore, jerking my off with your feet. Giving me pleasure with no worries about it being returned? Knowing that just by pleasing your master, you're pleasing yourself?"

As she gave into the voices, something slid in her mind. She'd feel intense pleasure. The voices spoke, "This is the shared glow. When your Master is pleasured, you feel pleasure, when he's happy with you, you feel it, when he's mad at you you feel it."

The sensation was intense, almost wired into the pleasure centers of her brain. Her Master was feeling intense pleasure, she'd feel it, but she'd know he could feel more.

Jessie hissed sharply with a inhale when the waves of pleasure rolled through her. Sexual exhaustion tugged at her core but she knew better to give in until he allowed her to release. She still gave cries and whimpers of approval when he touched her, begging for him to continue. Jess felt the hairs on the back of her neck rise when the Voices praised her with even more pleasure at the back of her cranium "Gods, I've been thinking about you all day, You're making me shake" she laughed lightly before rolling her shoulders back to ease the tension in them. "I want you so bad. I'm your dirty fucking whore"

Thomas groaned, rocking his hips. His thick cream spurting from his cock head. Coating her feet both the backs and from as he moaned and continued rocking his hips. As he came she'd feel an intense burst of pleasure the most she'd ever felt as the bond allowed her to feel his release. He was taking gulp of air as he said, "T-that was hot, fuck you're amazing my little Athenian whore."

The voices hissed, "Master's seed is a gift. Everything you do now should have an added flourish, a touch of sexuality to it. Your master's eyes are always looking at the most attractive woman in the room, it should be you. Rather then wiping your feet off, lick them clean. Give Master a show. Show him you value his gift, slowly, erotically, make him lust for his cock to receive the same treatment as your feet are given."

Jessie locked eyes with him for a moment then raised her shapely legs up so she could lick her feet clean (which wasn't easy since her legs were long). The only time she broke the eye contact with Thomas was to savor the taste of his seed. But still took a teasing pace of how much she swallowed. "I'm glad you enjoyed it lover boy" she smirked to herself with victory for pleasing her lover, Nothing was more rewarding then making him itch for her touch instead of the other way around "Is there anything else you want from me?"

Thomas was practically drooling, unable to resist rolling his hips as he watched her. The lust burning in his eyes was as hot as the flames of Tarterus. He wanted her. His cock was twitching, and spasming with pre just from the incredibly erotic show. He swallowed heavily as he said, "Fucking hell my little Athenian concubine, you're so fucking sexy when you're like this. You're practically glowing. I don't know if my cock will ever go down if this keeps up. Fucking hell you're beautiful. How about a tit job, while you tell me some depraved fantasies you have?"

Jessie took a brief moment to think before she pushed her breasts together for him "Tell me Thomas, men crave things they've never had correct? You've been with plenty of women and mastered the art of pleasure but what is one thing you've never done before?" she mused leaning back so she rested herself on her elbows. Jess didn't know if she'd be punished for not performing what he had requested her to do but Curiosity laced her Athenian mind at the moment instead of considering the consequences of her actions.

Thomas shrugged, "Hm, I dunno. Their are some things I've done that make me uncomfortable, like Hypnos's children, who like me to fuck them while they sleep, or Thanatos, who bath in ice water, and lay their acting like corpses. Even some of the kids of Nemesis who are hardcore masochists. But, I guess I've done pretty much everything, Anal, oral, vaginal, hand jobs, foot jobs, ass job, thigh jobs, facials, candle, women, men, even sort of bestiality since I had sex with a nymph and a Satyr that one time. I've done bondage sex, vanilla sex, sadomasochistic sex, sec with virgins, sex with sluts, sex with in between. Sex with dirty talk, se with a gagged partner, sex with silent partners. I've used a woman's hair to jerk off. I've cum in a woman's hair, fast, tits, cunt, ass, feet, hands, ass crack, ass cheeks, mouth, thigh, stomach and back."

Thomas looked at her, "I can't think of anything I've never done before, besides the concubine bond."

She pursed her lips "Then why choose me?" she asked raising a eyebrow in question "obviously you've had your share of sex, but there is still so much I don't know about you" she sighed tapping her fingers on her lithe form, thinking of a solution to her own question of satisfying him in a different perspective "I like the teasing and rough sex. Making you groan is on my priorities list" Jessie thought outloud " dominance is also a large turn on for both of us"

Thomas chuckled a bit as he said, "This is my list of favorites, as far as I know. Degradation, Dirty Talking,Discipline/Reinforcement, Extreme Humiliation, Humiliation, Light/Medium/Heavy Bondage, Sadism/Masochism, Spanking, Speech Restrictions, Teasing, Foot Play."

He ruffled her hair, rolling his eyes as her Athenaism came to the fore front, "You sort of suck at this whole "I could spend hours between your legs; teasing… sucking; sipping; tasting you. No stops this time. Let’s see how many times I can make you come." thing. But I suppose your nosey Athenian nature is to blame. So, what do you want to know?"

He chuckled a bit as he said, "I'm not some stuffy kid of Athena babe. Life and especially love aren't like that. I'm a free flower, a free thinker. Athena is all about plans, numbers, causality, odds. But, life doesn't work like that as you know. I think it's why Athena and Aphrodite are so at odds. If you asked a child of Athena, head or tails, they'll ask "What year is the coin", then look up the smithing techniques of coins that year. Or they'll say heads, because statically heads come up more often. But me?"

Thomas flipped a coin, showing her it he said, "But me, I'm the one using a fake coin."

He showed her both sides were tails. Smirking at her he said, "So, don't expect deep reasoning from me. I wanted too, it felt right, so I did."

Jessie blew her bangs out of her face with a annoyed expression when he messed with her hair. "I wasn't lying, I could spend most of my time with you. I can't help it if my Impulse for knowledge cuts through your power, the concubine often brings out a side of me I never knew I had until now" she shrugged while dragging a seductive line up his leg "flipping a coin should about be about even sides of a choice made, even though I am a daughter of Athena there is a fine line between being knowledgeable and a wiseacre. it's not what I want to know, its what I want you to teach me" she smirked

Thomas smirked at her, "Admittedly, that's another part of the appeal as well. Sluts, they have their own code, their own ideals, and such. With you beautiful, you're a tree, so I can put you in a mold to make you into it, rather then if you had your own likes, kinks, and fetishes where'd I'd have to "Break" branches to get you to fit. Not that I would break branches but still."

He smacked her thick ass, "I can train you and teach you what I like, making you the ultimate lover. Which is a massive bonus, even though it takes time and effort and such. Although the bond should reduce that somewhat."

Jessie sat up slightly so she was more at eye level with Thomas then gave a small smile as her face became inches away from his. "I suppose some part of me wants to be broken down into something more than just a shy flower. I want to learn what turns you on and with you being so much more experienced then I am. It makes it so much more compelling to find what I can be capable of." her voice was more then just above a whisper but tried to make it as seductive as she could.

He smiled and kissed her on the forehead. As she spoke the words she feel as if she'd been hit by a mental hammer. Knowledge of how to pleasure him, how to please him. How to speak directly to and stroke his libido would fill her mind. Obviously the bond had grown stronger. He smiled at her and gave her ass a smack, "Go brush your teeth, I want to kiss you. Then you still need to be punished for talking back. Plus we should probably check on your sister in all but blood, it feels like years since we've seen her."

He chuckled as he resumed his washing, wanting to be nice and clean before he got her nice and dirty.

All the knowledge being power shot into her mind made Jessie feel nauseous though it ebbed away not long after. "Gods Thomas can't you just explain what you like" she grumbled under her breath as she grabbed her toothbrush and started to scrub her teeth clean. Jessie tried not to roll her eyes at the mention of being punished, Jess couldn't help if her Athena mind cut through the lust like a knife. Running her brush under the tap before speaking again "Why are we visiting my sister. I thought we were going to help Alyissa find Gideon?"

Thomas rolled his eyes, "I meant Alyissa you dork. As for just telling you what I like, what do you mean?"

The voices spoke again, "Silly child, the bond is called a bond for a reason. Did you think he downloaded the information? The bond wants you to be the best you can be for him. So as you submit it will give you tools to be better for him."

Thomas was soon pulled on a pair of silk boxers, and his robe. He did a few touch touching and back bending stretches. Smiling at her as he said, "I didn't mean your sister, I didn't even remember you had a sister. I figure you and Aly are like sisters."

She listened to the voices intently, Jessie wasn't quite broken into a submissive yet but she would learn in time with Thomas guiding her and the help of the voices in her head. "I do have a sister well half sister. Althea should be 14 now. I was confused because I haven't seen her since I came to Camp Half blood, when my Dad died I got a letter informing she was in Foster care. I plan on fighting for Custody of her when I turn 21...if I live that long. Aly I guess I could consider a sister. She's more of a overprotective mentor then a Sibling to me"

Combing her fingers through her Red locks she came back to his side. "Alyissa is willing to stay at the Coven to be with Gideon. Even if it means he turns her into a full fledged Vampire halfling." she snorted shaking her head "I wonder how Ares will think of her being the Mate of the a Vampire lord"

Thomas shrugged, "We're going to kill him, so what does it matter. Vampires are monsters, as soon as they get a scent of us the coven is going to come for us. Aphrodite made the first Vampire you know? They hate and respect me. I'm going to challenge him to one on one combat, kill him, and then she'll be free of his spell."

He pulled out a soda, "Did you really think I was planning to give her up? She's one of us now, a battle sister. I'll die for her, and kill for her. The bond is hurting her, so I'm going to break it. Just like any other poison."

Jessie had dressed herself and had just twisted the cap off of her water bottle before taking a swig. She instantly started to sputter on her drink at Thomas's plan to slay the Vampire Halfling Lord. "I really don't think that's a good idea. I'm not one to speak on her behalf but do you really want to ruin her chance of being Happy. The only thing that is hurting her is being apart from him. I know my rambling sounds like I know the guy but this is my Best friend we are talking about here" Jess tried to talk about it but she should have known better to meddle in something her Dominant was settled on doing.

He looked at her, "Monsters are evil, there is no grey, Demi-gods are good, we are hunted and slain by monsters. The fact he's got her under his thrall isn't good. There are no good monsters, to be a monster, it means your soul has been to hell, and come back. There is no good in any Monster. It's how we do what we do."

He pet her gently, "This isn't just "A bad boy" or a "Rebel", this is a monster. If you saw me about to put my dick in Medusa's mouth, or an Empusa would you not smack me upside the head. If it was just a doomed relationship, I'd say let her have her fun. But, Monsters are Evil, they are souless creatures who hunt us to extinction. He doesn't just want to kill her, he wants to seduce her, to drain her soul and divinity turning her into a monster. She'll never get to be reborn, or to go to the Ellisian fields, she'll be stuck as a monster, killing babies and children for the rest of time."

He kissed Jessie on the cheek, "I'd honest to the goddess gut her to save her from that. Would you not do the same?"

Jessie wanted to prove that Thomas wrong but there was no way around it. Alyissa was putting her head in the Lion's mouth. "I just wish there was a easier way to solve this" she sighed softly before resting her head affectionately on his shoulder. "Alyissa left The Book of Secrets behind before she left. I'm sure there must be a map somewhere inside. We will have to be careful, Aly mentioned a Guardian nothing of Greek mythology but of European origin. Makes sense the Coven is organized much like earlier England monarchy."

Thomas shrugged, "You're forgetting my blessing, the more sex we have the more powerful I am, and we've had lots of sex. I think I could take on a dragon if I needed to. I'm not planning to just charge in, but yeah, I'm not worried. I am awesome after all."

He winked at her popping his back as he said, "European Monsters have their issues sure, but most of their monsters are so common knowledge they are a small threat. Remember our weapons are holy, and Divine Bronze acts as silver or iron, honestly I'm wondering how hard the vampires will be to kill. Still, I've got some Holly stakes from a quest I did for Zeus, those should hurt them."

He moved towards his weapon chest, and showed half a dozen highly polished wooden stakes. She'd feel the holy energy, then again Holly from Olympus would be a big deal, it was Zeus's favorite tree after all.

Jessie couldn't help but crack a smile at his self proclaim at how he could be. "I wouldn't take it that far but I don't have any doubts you can't hold your own in a fight. I want to make this clear that I'm not going to break this to Alyissa" she sighed still not completely on board with his plan. "Are you going to completely wipe the entire Coven out or just Gideon in general, Upir Vampires are some of the most respected species not to mention endangered" Jessie picked up Alyissa's Book of Secrets and flipped a couple of pages until she found the notes Aly had written down over the span of time that she had spent with the Coven. The Book would only reveal what the original owner would allow to be seen, any other information was hidden in the form of blank pages. "Nicknamed 'the old ones' Upir were found in Europe hidden from the Mundane world. Rarely feeding on mortal blood but hunting down of other divine creatures to expand immortality lifespan. Covens are lead by one Upir lord and mate. Males can be slain or weakened by...the..death and harm of the Lord's mate." she read outloud then fell quiet. Looking up from the book to face Thomas "I..I don't think I can do this..I refuse to harm Alyissa"

Thomas rolled his eyes, "No way, you mean the vampires told her, that anyone who, no, the fact you're trusting such an obvious bias source is your problem. Aly wrote that, and she's so deep under their thrawl if they said the sky was red, then she'd believe it. Look you want the truth?"

Thomas moved to the library, and put a book on the table, he explained, "This is a Demi-God hunter's book, children of Aphrodite collected information. See, we tend to be good with art, and not as arrogant as Apollo kids about it, so we would draw the sketches and take down the information. We would then make a copy for ourselves."

He turned to a page, where what looked like a corpse with sunken in flesh and red eyes was obvious. He read, "Nosferatue, or in the common tongue Vampires. Originally creature when Vladamir Tempez brutally killed and ate a favored daughter of Aphrodite, this beast is against anything of beauty, since all of it's own inner qualities of good have been removed. They are a curse upon the earth, feeding on humans, and Demi-gods to prolong their unholy life, while they can feed on monsters, it would be like subsiding on a dite of foul almost poisonous food for a human. Tempez got revenge upon Aphrodite by turning another favored of her children named Elizabeth Bathory. The Goddess then tried to undue the curse, creating the "Pretty" line. Pretty Vampires are weaker then their Tempez brothers, but are still stronger, and faster then a human. Equally soulless they prefer illusions, and playing up their beauty so as to draw in defenseless Demi-gods. Draining them, and those when seek to "Help" them. Do not underestimate them, and do NOT forget like all monsters they are evil. Oh, and any sort of "Mating Bond" or "Mating ritual" is more of a loyalty oath to the vampire, and will make one into a slave. Best way to end them is decapitation, although a steak through the heart will paralyze them."

He then turned the page and said, "This is a story, tell me if it sounds familiar. A group of three Demi-gods were on a quest, when they found a child in the rain. The child seemed beautiful, but broken, so they offered to let her into their camp for the night. The three were awoken in the middle of the night by the sound of wings. The child had lowered the camp's mystical defenses. A coven leader walked in, thanking them for his child. Inviting them to their home the next night. For over a week they stayed, forgetting about the quest, letting the vampires use them in any way they saw fit. They were preparing to lead the coven to camp, when the goddess who'd assigned the quest appeared. Your mother, see one of these people was one of your great great grand cousins. Anyway, she went all "Goddess of war", and the two stronger Demi-gods snapped out of it. One was killed instantly, the other was killed trying to escape. The weaker willed demi-god however was friends with the other two, and seeing the vampires descend on them like beasts, broke the illusions and mind tricks. She snuck out, and warned the camp. It her who tells the story."

He shook his head as he looked at Jessie, "We aren't hurting Alyissa, or stopping her love. We are saving her from a life time of rape and violation her mind being torn from secrets. If she is truly a member of the coven, and turned, we will kill her, because if not the coven knowns where Camp Half-Blood is. They could kill indiscriminately. But I'm hoping we can just kill the vampire clan first."

Back
Top Bottom