To get the girl I like, I got to get her family (Fancy & Me)

Amber let out a little groan as she was whacked upon the head again. It had started to sting a little but she still sat still. She pouted slightly. "It's not like any of those lame tamers can get me..." she muttered to herself. That had gotten her another much deserved whack upon the head. "Even if you say that, I should have been watching her. I mean, she barely managed to escape. And it doesn't matter who he is! I'd go in and fight my ass off so long as Vanessa was safe!" She was whacked yet again. Was everything she said going to get her one of those? "Well, Vanessa told me herself. I don't know what she saw that time either, but she said it had to be him. She hasn't left the village since then." She felt a little chill run up her body as he mentioned what he would do when he found his father. It seemed that he had done some wrong with his own son as well. "Hmph. If I do find him again, I'll be sure to pound his face in myself. I'll just leave you what's left." One last whack to the head, and she was starting to irritated with it, though she could see he was kidding around with the last one. And dense she was. "Uh...so are you still going to train me?" she asked, a little impatient. She gently rubbed the top of her head, getting a little migraine from the whacks to her head.

Jenna on the other hand was quickly making her way up the path the two had gone down. Remembering what happened the night before, the chances of them getting at each others' necks again was very high. She had gotten out of the stream so quickly and dressed that she was still a little wet right now. She wanted to prevent that as much as possible. However, to her surprise, she found amber sitting patiently in front of Alvin, no conflict whatsoever, except for the occasional whacking her head. Jenna shuffled behind a tree again, making sure to conceal her ears this time. Even so, she could easily hear what they were talking about. "Amber..." It seemed that Alvin had really said something to get her like this. She hadn't admitted all this to anyone else really. She also heard him mentioning his father, thinking back to when he first came to the village. It was that topic that had gotten him kicked out by Vanessa. She wondered if Alvin had noticed her. He would probably get that sword and whack her a couple times if he knew as well.

Still cocky, that was for sure, that was one thing he would have to work on with her. Though hopefully she wasn't as thick headed to teach as he was. She did prove something to him that he had not given her a thought of before. She had a good heart, underneath all of that crap. He did think she blamed herself far too much, for what had happened. Alvin sighed she was quite angry with who it was that had chased her sister. Alvin sat wordless looking at her, his eyes seemingly looking past her. "No...." Alvin finally spoke, from what it seemed it was as if he would not train her. Yet what he would continue on to say would either confuse her or make perfect sense. "I cannot train you, I can only show you the skills to train yourself. I cannot make you strong, only you can make yourself strong." Alvin spoke in a kind tone, getting up, he slung Chuujitsu Ryuu, on his waist. He stepped into the water completely aware his feet were going to be soaked for hours to come. He walked directly to her kneeling down where they were about eye level. Alvin grabbed her softly and pulled her head into his chest. He said not a word for a few moments just holding her there.

"You did all you could, and though you were not there, you have been doing what you believed was right to make up for it. So stop blaming yourself for something you could not prevent, I am sure Vanessa nore anyone else would blame you for that." Alvin spoke as he held her there, he did not move for a time after. Slowly releasing her he moved out of the water. He wanted to leave he alone a bit, or she could follow it was up to her. He made his way down the riverside walking rather closely to where Jenna was hiding. A swift blur of movement got Jenna quite the whack on the head. "Your peaking again, and you left all the bags with our stuff unguarded Jenna...." It had seem that he was more concerned with the bags being left alone. Though he was sure, that Amber was going to have a few choice reactions to finding her peeping sister. Alvin was pretty sure Jenna was going to come back beaten up. He was already, heading to unpack the first aid to treat her before they started off again. They had lost some time already but that shouldn't be too much trouble. He doubted that they would search too far into the forest, after all the police were quite lazy in this area.

Amber's ears twitched slightly at his little comment. "No?" After all of the talk they had, after telling her all that she had to work on, he was going to deny her? However, she would soon find that was not the case. His little words of wisdom did make sense to her though. "Still...isn't that kind of the same thing?" she thought to herself. "Fine." It was better to say that rather than what was on her mind. "Whatever it takes." She watched him descend from the rock, headed straight for her. She took this as a cue to leave herself, but before she could get up, he was kneeling before her. She was a little confused at this. "Um..?" Her eyes widened a bit, feeling his hand behind her head, and she was pulled in against his chest. "W-what?!" This was the thought in her head, as well as Jenna's, who was clearly not pleased with this scene at all. Again! With Amber of all people! She had been so positive earlier also.

Amber was silent for a while to, not sure what to make of this situation. At least Alvin wouldn't be able to catch the soft blush that appeared on her face. "G-geez...do you have to be so heartfelt right now?" She grumbled softly to herself as she looked at the ground. It was funny. He gave off the same feeling as her mother when she would hug her. She watched him leave, going to the tree and whacking something behind it, rather someone. Jenna groaned as she held her head in pain. "Jenna?! Again?!" Jenna pouted up at Alvin, not happy at all. "Again Alvin?! You're acting like this with Amber? I came here cause I was worried you guys were going to get at each others' throats again! On top of that, you think of the bags instead of me? You...idiot!" She stuck her tongue at him, quickly running off back to where the bags were. Amber wasn't sure what to make of the situation. Still, she wasn't exactly fond of Jenna's eavesdropping, but she'd let it go for now. She still felt the need for a bath, so while Alvin had left, she slipped into the stream for a little while, washing her body clean of the dirt.

Alvin grinned at her comment about him being heart felt. He didn't say anything on it, she would know why soon enough. He was unaware of the feeling he gave off. Was it really like there mother, how odd would that be. Never the less he had gone on his way to whack Jenna. He leaned his head away from Jenna, plugging his ear with his finger, as she yelled. He had a blank and rather uncaring look on his face. If Amber was dense then Jenna was especially dense. Though Jenna was dense in quite a different way then Amber. Boy was she attached to him now, he wondered if she would always be this jealous. Watching her running off he shook his head as he followed slowly after her. "For once Amber is acting like the normal girl in this rag-tag group of ours. Boy what have I gotten myself into this time...." Alvin spoke aloud to himself as he walked he knew he was out of ear reach of either of them. Not like it mattered, Amber would enjoy that comment, and Jenna would take offense to it like everything else today. Even so her being mad at him wasn't a pleasant feeling, he knew full well what she could do.

He really would rather not have to hurt her, which would seem rather odd. Yet he doubted that either of them had realized that he had never actually injured either of them beyond minor. Jenna he might have when he was possessed but. Any thoughts were suddenly cut off, as the air grew thick. Saturated with a foul feeling, Alvin stopped dead center, centering himself. "You can come out, hiding will do you no good, when you don't hide that ill-feeling of yours." Alvin turned to across the stream, to see the forming of a woman.
"Hohohoho, sharper then I remember, you seem to be doing well." Quite the notable character took form on the other side. It was the very same girl who had possessed him, Hime. Even so she had changed quite a bit, taking on the form of a full women, no longer a specter like girl. It was clear she had evolved to the next step, gaining a resemblance of free will. It took a great deal to keep a gangar variant under control. Hime grinned at Alvin from across the stream.

"We need to talk, I believe you and I can have a, mutually beneficial relationship." Hime's grin grew wider, making it all the more creepy.
"Then speak, and all decide weather it is worth not seeing if my blade can cut you through head and now." Alvin spoke as he readied himself to move in a movements notice. The word faded to darkness as they spoke. The eyes of on lookers were not to be tolerated.

Twenty five minutes later.

Alvin moved at a moderate pace, his eye slightly twitched. Hime was no longer around, and it was clear there conversation had ended. Alvin seemed annoyed and content with what he had learned. His movements were slightly tense, it seemed as if more weighed on his mind now then they had before. It wouldn't be long before he reached where Jenna should be with the bags. Considering she didn't get mad and run off.

Amber was also a little surprised with Jenna's sudden outburst. Of course, she was unaware of what had gone on that morning while she was changing, but she knew that Jenna wasn't usually one to do something like that. Her comments still stayed in her head for a little while. "You're acting like this with Amber?" "Like this?" she muttered to herself. She was still washing off her body in the stream nearby, knowing she had a little time to herself. "She's been having it a lot easier than me. She shouldn't be complaining." She took a deep breath as she submerged herself in the stream, making sure to really wash up her hair. She had a ton of dirt and bark in it after sleeping against that tree. After she got back up, she took some time to dry herself off, putting on her clothes and heading back. Before Alvin had left, she had caught his last comment. "Me being normal huh?" She sighed softly to herself as she just headed back in silence.

Jenna had gone nonstop from up the stream to where the bags lay. pouting slightly as she dropped down in front of her bags. She reorganized everything, though anyone could tell she was annoyed. "Hmph, being all friendly with Amber..." Her eyes caught sight of the nightstick that Alvin had tossed her back then. She shook her head of any strange thoughts. "No no, that won't do anything." She stood up, smacking her cheeks softly a few times as she turned to wait for them. Amber had arrived a bit after Alvin did, still brushing her wet hair back. While she went fr her bags, Jenna had walked past her, intentionally nudging against her shoulder. "Take it out on me will you?" Amber thought. She noticed a thin rock nearby, quickly swiping it up. She knew Alvin told her to control her anger, but maybe he'd allow this one time? Besides, it wasn't much anger. It seemed more playful this time. With a flick of the wrist, the rock bonked the back of Jenna's head. "Gah!" She held the back of her head, giving a dirty look to Amber, who simply grinned. "Play nice." was all she said. Jenna flinched a little. She was even acting a bit different than usual. What was going on?"

Alvin had came up only moments later standing at a distance he watched as things played out. As soon as he spotted her picking up the rock he moved swiftly and silently. At the very moment Amber spoke those fatal words, 'play nice' she would feel a whack she knew only so well. "Deshi, mind your manners, and keep your head cool. Your temper is one of the major things we need to work on. When someone strikes you that doesn't mean you always strike them. That and I don't want to have to hurt either of you, because you got into a pointless fight." Alvin spoke tapping his blade upon his shoulder. For some reason he seemed to stand taller, then usual. A air of superiority flowed when he spoke to Amber. Even others could feel it, it was a dominating aura, that just gave you the feeling you were under him, yet not in a bad way. Soon he moved to Jenna whacking her as well. He looked at her with a blank face, before sighing. It was sort of a tired out sigh. What was he going to do with this girl. His blade made a flip and was slung back at his waist. Alvin moved in softly placing his palm on Jenna's face. Before she could react his mouth met with hers.

His lips upon hers was like silky kiss, gentle yet for sure it was there. He did not hold it for long, it was sort of like a tease, and a taunt at the same time. It was gentle yet was not long enough, and could of lead to so much more. "I was serious of what I said, you and I are bound together, so there's no point in being jealous, im not going to leave you alone or anything." Alvin was clearly trying to calm her feelings. He had hoped this worked, though he knew Amber might feel a bit odd about seeing him kiss her. Most likely more after he whacked her on the head. Alvin gathered his bags, and turned to the two of them. "We need to make good on what time is left today. If we don't were bound to be caught. We most likely wasted far too much time already, on one thing or another." Alvin seemed to trail off a bit thinking. He quickly shook the thoughts out of his mind moving ahead of them hopping on a rock and over the stream. He moved to go back into the forest, turned to them half way this time. "Well anyways lets get going, there's still plenty of day left and we need to make more time away from the city where still in the area of land they will search without much fear. " Alvin spoke moving on ahead, he didn't go far ahead waiting for them to follow. Once they were he moved on keeping in the lead, he was constantly checking something in front of him. In truth it was a compass, he seemed a little more prepared this time, heading in a slightly different direction then they were before.

Amber chuckled softly to herself, unaware of Alvin coming up behind her. She grunted softly as the all-too-familiar pain came around again. She held her head softly as she glanced over to him. She figured that he would say something like that. It seemed that even after Jenna's outburst, she couldn't get in a free hit. His words did make some sense. After all, Jenna wasn't exactly the toughest of people for her. She let out a little sigh as she looked back to him. "Hai sensei..." she muttered, almost sarcastically. If she wanted him to train her, she'd just have to get used to his way of teaching her. There was something different about him from before now. There was just something about him that demanded attention. She could feel it.

Jenna was still tending to the pain in her head, only to have Alvin come by and smack her across the head as well, only making it worse. "Ow...but what did I do?" she muttered. She watched him put the blade away, approaching her. What he did next surprised them both. Her eyes widened in surprise as she felt his lips against hers, the blush returning to her cheeks. Amber let out an annoyed sigh, starting to walk past them already. Jenna was speechless as he pulled back, though she simply nodded at his words. "O-okay..." She cleared her throat, so that Amber wouldn't say something witty about her. "I guess I can let it slide this time." she said, trying to put on a tough face, but her blush was too noticeable. Again, the girls followed closely behind him, knowing they'd be walking for quite a while.

Alvin wasn't too surprised at there reactions. He expected as much if not more of a startled reaction from the two of them. The trio didn't talk very much as they walked as there wasn't much reason to. The distance they crossed was great, they had made on turn about three hour later now seemingly walking at a curve of a direction. It was quite a while later that he began to slow. The sun was barely starting to set when he stopped the group in clearing. It was a cluttered mess of broken wood and littered with tall grass. It was not the ideal place to camp, especially if they wanted a fire. There was scratches on the trees, there was evidence all around them of a struggle. Even more so on closer inspection there was slight trails of blood. "Well camp here, well need to dig out the grass if we want a fire. Either way it seems that our friends were here today, and there bound to be checking here again tomorrow, so we will need to leave before the sun comes up." Alvin spoke in a rather calm tone as he cleared out the grass. He was clearly ignoring how beaten up everything was. It wasn't like he wanted to but there was no choice, the chance of finding a good spot to camp with such little day light left were slim. Though it was unconformable clearing out a spot he knew someone was captured, or worse in.

It was a long and quiet walk as the group continued. The only time anyone talked really was if Jenna was being her optimistic side again. By the time the sun had set, the girls were looking forward to a long rest. Their legs were killing them. The girls stopped after Alvin did as they came to the clearing. It looked as though there was a fight here, and they could even pick up the trails of blood. What exactly had gone on here? "W-what? Here? Are you sure it' safe?" She was clearly worried that whatever happened here, there was a good chance it could happen again. Amber didn't seem as affected by it as she was. She was more concerned on finding a clean spot to sleep. She set the bags down, sitting down against them. She wasn't that sleepy at the moment, though her legs felt really heavy at this point.

Alvin knew full well it wasn't the safest place, even so he knew that the police wouldn't camp out at night. He knew that for more then one reason now. Yet he spoke not a word of it. Taking a deep breath he hoped he could explain. "Not every girl found in the wilds are tamed, by either tamers or others. Jenna you remember how I explained the differences of the marks? Well there is one exception to the 'Death Mark' or as I rather call it the 'Death Seal.' As I said before, a tamers mark changes from the normal mark to the Death Seal after he kills a pokegirl. Yet this only occurs if the tamer kills a Tamed girl. The Death Seal on it's own is a great crime for anyone other then the Executioner squads of the league. Yet with untamed girls, no seal can be made, thus no change in the seal is made. This is a loop hole in which many use to get out there sick little pleasures. Being that there Pokegirls, the population of men don't actually care what happens to them if they don't belong to them. I am beginning to think that the master is a part of the Executioner Squad of the league. If so then there might be multiple reasons they are looking for the village, and I may be part of it's cause. The Information is rather unreliable at them moment but that is my guess. " Alvin spoke in a harsh tone he was bringing forth the harsh reality of the world. In this world where men rule, women were like toys to be played with and thrown away when they broke. Perhaps this fact would give them a additional reason to be careful. This was not some fairytale world where no one died. The more people saw of this world, the more twisted it would become. It is as the saying goes, 'The closer you get to something the blurrier it becomes.' Alvin knew this world was no fairytale he also knew that such things were out there. But... But the deeper he was looking the more blood he was finding. Was this world really brought about on such a foundation of corpses? If so was it really worth it for his kind to win?

If this was happening then why didn't some higher power stop this? So many things were spinning in his mind it seemed his talk with Hime had actually done some damage to him. Alvin had cleared a good large spot in the middle of the grass. Using his blade he trimmed the grass around it short placing it in the center. He made a make shift fire pit using some rocks he found. He laid the grass in the middle, and stood. "Im going to go for a walk and find more firewood." Alvin spoke, leaving his bags, and without another word he was gone. Alvin's pace was moderate, after he was out of sight of the girls, he slowed looking about. He seemed to be trailing something, a small trail of blood that he doubted the girls would pick up. It took him about another hour to find the end of it. He was greatly unpleasing with where it ended, he found someone barely clinging to life. The poor girl, seemed no older the ten. The poor thing was panting barely hanging on, such resistance and will to live. The girl was a Azurill even a baby type of the pokegirl type, she had yet to matured to child form. Alvin slowly moved in as not to frighten her.

Slowly kneeling down next to her he examined the largest wound that was on her back. A slash mark, clearly by a sword, this was one thing that distraught him the most. It was deep and she had lost far too much blood. She was only going to have a slow and painful death. Alvin knew what he must do, slowly and calmly he spoke. "Your wound is deep, and there is little I can do for you, but I can ease your pain." It was at that moment Alvin finally began to understand what kind of people he was dealing with.
"O...Onii-chan... I knew you would come back.... I know you didn't.... Mean to do it.... I forgive you... I...It hurt's Onii-chan.... D...Do you think... if I go to sleep... I can go where... Daddy sent Mommy...?" The girl spoke her eyes glazed over it was clear that she was not long for this world. She was him as she saw Alvin as she saw her brother. Perhaps it was her last wish to hear her brother tell her what she desperately wanted to hear. Alvin's eyes grew wide as she spoke, she forgave him...? She knew he didn't mean to do it, and he came back...? She couldn't mean... That the one she saw him as was the one who did this to her. So what had been said, this was the world that the 'humans ruled.' "Yeah, im sure you can, don't worry, all help ease you into that place. So don't worry, Onii-chan will help you go see Mommy again." Alvin spoke, he pulled from his waist, Chuujitsu Ryuu.

He looked at it for but a moment knowing for every moment the child felt so much more pain. In a single heartless move, he pulled his blade from it's sheath running the child through the heart. Before she left this world he could of sworn she said 'thank you.' Alvin took a deep breath swinging his sword away from him, sent a splatter of blood. Soon after he found himself pulling a handkerchief from his pocket cleaning his sword. To anyone at first glance he would seem heartless. Yet with that she was no longer in pain. There was nothing else that could be done, he sheathed his blade. Moving over a bit away from her he began digging with his own hands. He remained like that for at least two hours just digging, after all the word there was a shallow grave. Slowly he moved her from where she died to the grave, and he buried her, Marking her grave with nothing more then a log sticking up from the ground. Alvin found himself sitting next to this grave, not moving, and if he could swear he wasn't breathing either.

Jenna sat down on the ground as well, trying to rest up her legs. She looked over to Alvin, who was giving her another little lecture on the marks. "Yeah, I do remember you talking about them. I also know a bit about them myself." Compared to Alvin though, her knowledge was limited. She remembered him mentioning the Death mark as well, and a little chill went up her spine when he mentioned it. She couldn't believe that all these untamed girls were being killed off like this. "T-that's horrible! Why would they go about killing them for no reason?" Of course, there were just some people in the world that were like that. Sure, most of the tamers she witnessed would mistreat their pokegirls sometimes, but she never thought anyone would go so far as to kill them. "So the master of the one that possessed you is behind all this? Why is the Executioner Squad even allowed to run around like that?" It didn't make any sense. Even if pokegirls and humans were different, those pokegirls were once human before they fell. In a way they were the same.

The girls watched as he cleared the grass for the fire, but he'd just go out for more firewood. Jenna had thought of offering to help, but if it was Alvin, he would be fine. She was rather exhausted from the long walk, and figured she'd just hit the sack. "Ah..." She let herself fall back against the ground as she slowly closed her eyes. "Good...night..." she muttered groggily, soon falling asleep. Amber on the other hand was watching Alvin as he left. Even with their talk yesterday at the stream, she felt there was more to say to him. Deep down, she was also thinking about that bet she had made with him. He was a man of his words, and she would also stand by her promise. she had not said all that stuff for nothing after all. She looked to see that Jenna was asleep, and she stood up, following after Alvin.

Amber made her way quietly down the path, though an odd smell filled her nostrils. "The hell is this? Blood...?" She looked to the ground, noticing the trail of blood. As she went on, the trail seemed to continue. If they area that they were staying was were the struggle was, maybe the injured one had gone this way? with the amount of blood this person lost, it wasn't likely they were alive anymore. Her walk had led her quite a way from the camp area. Had Alvin left the path? She was about to head back when she spotted him further ahead, apparantly looking down at something. She made her way closer, stopping a bit closer, but still pretty far. She saw it, the body of the young Azurill. this was the one injured. It was horrible. Someone so young and helpless had this happen to them. She clenched her fists tightly, wanting to punch something, but restrained herself. From the way she was speaking to him, it wasn't likely she would be alive much longer, but she was in pain, and would be for some time. Her eyes narrowed a little, unsure of what he was doing at a point, but she noticed the familiar gleam of Chuujitsu Ryuu. Her eyes widened a bit in surprise. Was he serious? she could understand his way of thinking, but in a way she thought it was a bit much. She saw him raise the blade, and she turned away. She couldn't bear to look.

She leaned up against a nearby tree, still in surprise at what she had seen. She could get over the fat that he had eased her pain, though the thought of someone attacking her to make her like this sickened her. Not even she had beaten her opponents that badly. She was so young, unable to protect herself no doubt. She looked to see him digging a grave for her now. It was obviously going to take some time for him, and in a matter of hours he had succeeded, lowering her body into the grave. She let out a soft sigh, starting to head up to him once more. She tried to be as quiet as possible, seeing him just sitting there. He appeared to be deep in thought, or maybe he too was in shock? She soon came up on the other side of the grave, sitting down as well. She was quiet for a while, observing the grave. Seeing all this made her think back to something else he had told her. "Do you think..." She paused for a few seconds, almost hesitant to ask. "Do you think that if I was still going around like I was...that somebody would end up like this?" She remembered him constantly saying how her actions would one day get one of them killed. She thought nothing of it then, but she felt the need to bring it up now.

Alvin had not said a word though out Jenna's protests. Waiting till she was done for him to explain. "They do it because they can, it's a twisted pleasure.... This might sound even more sickening, but some even devour the girls..... Live or not.... Have you heard of Slowpoke tails? It's said to expand ones life... There pretty hot sellers on the black market or so I have heard. Usually the rest of the meat on there body's goes to the sell of just meat...." Alvin's voice was cold and cruel, he had known of this for a long time, but this was something that had happened though out history. Humans had always eaten there own weather in a act of desperation or out of lust for it. He didn't understand what would turn someone to eating there own. "Didn't you wonder where the 'Ugly' girls who were taken in by the black market went....?" Alvin spoke a harsh reality of that part of the world. The more he thought about it the more he was coming to a conclusion. A dangerous conclusion that no man should face. When her questions came to the Executioner Squad, he was thinking on that as well. Why were they allowed to do this, if they really were, was the league the cause or was it them acting on there own. There was many questions left unanswered. "It is only speculations, the only dead we seen have been untamed girls. Other then the ghost who possessed me, so it is still possible it is some rouge doing this all. I rather not think that the foundation of civilization now days is actively seeking mass murder, death, and enslavement." Alvin's last words before he had gone off into the woods. Hours later he had found himself sitting there, he had known someone was there yet he did not care. It didn't tale long before Amber slowly came creeping out.

Alvin did not move even when she sat next to him he didn't move. He didn't even seem to breath as she spoke, not answering. He said not a word just blankly staring at the grave. It was a while before he said anything. "No you wouldn't.... They would of dragged you off, brake you in more ways then one... Be it drugs, abuse, or even murder... Though I doubt that they would kill any of the other girls, they are too valuable. After that you would most likely be forced into some fat crime lords harem, to be beaten, fucked, till you grew old and became 'ugly' then they would no doubtlessly eat you." Alvin's voice was was laced with malice and ice. As he spoke it was like venom dripped from his lips. A rather fierce look was in his eyes, even more so when his head turned casting that deathly gaze upon her. It would feel like his hands were around her throat strangling her. Yet it did not last long a deep sigh echoed from him as he closed his eyes. Keeping them closed he seemed to be calming himself down. Slowly he got up stumbling away from the grave, he stopped next to a tree, before finding himself chuckling. "Perhaps your first assumption of all humans was right Amber. Perhaps we all do deserve to die, for the sins of our entire race." Alvin's voice held a hint of malice, yet sorrow was there, for but a moment it looked as if his eyes held a deeper sorrow. Yet his laughter hid it as he moved away she was bound to follow him. At the moment he did not care, he was realizing more and more, that his entire race was far more corrupt then he ever thought.

He knew of the black market, the Executioner squad, and such did that. Yet it was as the saying went the closer you get to something the blurrier it becomes and as it stood, how could it get any blurrier...? For some reason he was beginning to feel as though he walked this way once before. It was strange, but it didn't feel bad. A ominous aura surrounded him at the moment, warding off anything that might follow. It would take great strength to approach him, none the less talk to him. He found himself away from the grave in a smaller clearing, he had wished this was the one he had found. Sitting down against a tree, he began to organize his thoughts, put them into place. This was a dangerous thing. If he was to get everything in order who knew what would happen. The mess of thoughts was what kept his ability from draining all power from him. If that was gone then who would know how it would react. Yet even so if he didn't it was bound to kill him.

For a while, Amber couldn't get a response from him. It was almost like their chat at the river, though he had more than a good reason to stay silent for a while. Her ear twitched slightly as he began to speak, though the words coming from his mouth weren't exactly pleasing to hear. "T-that's..." She as interrupted as he continued, speaking of all the things that her captors would have done to her. She was sure he would know so much about the people they were up against, but she didn't think he would be so cold about it. "U-ugly...?" she muttered to herself. The glare that he gave her was intense, as if adding to the harsh words he had for her. For a while it seemed hard for her to breathe. She heard the sigh, and she seemed to catch her breath again. "W-what was that I felt?" she thought. She didn't say a word as he stopped, apparently calming himself down. She looked up as he started to head off, catching his last comment. "I..." He had wandered off before she could finish. "I never said it like that..." She was left sitting there for a little while longer, thinking about what he said. "If I had done something more...what if they got taken?"

She stood up slowly, feeling a little shaky on her feet. His words had certainly shaken her up a bit, but she hadn't done what she came here to do. she did follow him, whether he knew she would or not, finding herself in the open area as well. for some reason, it felt very heavy in this new area she had walked into. She could see him up ahead still how he was just now. Was it him? Maybe it was just what he said? Then again, she thought back to when she had first run into him, the battle with the possessed girl. How he was able to accomplish something like that still lingered in her mind. she slowly approached him, determined to do what she came here for. She grunted softly as she fell back, still near him at least. "Do you think...I'm ugly?" she thought. "L-listen...there's something I've been meaning to ask you about. I haven't had a lot of time to talk about it, but I think you need to hear it."

Alvin knew full well what she would be thinking but there was no stopping it. He spoke the truth, of it all. There were so many more things that her captors would do to her. But he felt it best not to know all the cruelest of things. Alvin only knew this from his habit of digging too deep. This also lead to quite a ability to hack places. He had never actually seen such things but he had read the police reports. Things too gruesome to let anyone know it put veteran cops in mental institutions. He didn't comment on the ugly comment, because she didn't need to know. By standards there was beauty of girls, and there was ugly. After all not all girls looked alike they were still human like. Amber and her family were blessed, all with superior beauty. Alvin's mind was in shambles he was seemingly on his breaking point. A place different from where he was before, different from when he was taken over by Hime.

In this state not even one of them could take him, he would undoubtedly over power them in a flicker of a second. His mind slowly began to peice things together and calm him down, yet before he could finish organizing his thoughts Amber Interrupted him. His eyes quickly opened shooting to her. They were not like molten led, but the seemed heavy as if something was waying them down like something was with her. Taking deep breaths the feeling disappeared around him. "Go ahead, Perhaps I have said too much and things are getting away. Im sorry if I feel threatening of something to you. It's just my world is crashing down around me. I knew my world was evil but this is beyond my scope. That girl, her brother was the one who did that to her. She forgave him and asked to be sent where there father sent there mother. Heh.... If Eva or Jenna were here I bet they would smack me upside the head and tell me to cheer up huh?" Alvin seemed a bit lighter then before, more like his usual self, but still quite off.

Amber paused as she listened to him. This was another one of those little moments that they weren't trying to kill each other. "Well, you don't have to say that. I think I'm rather used to you threatening me." Of course, it was more like scolding. "I can feel the same way. My world is not quite what it used to be. I'm not really thinking the same way I always do, and now that I'm like this, I seen and gone through some horrible things." She was very surprised to hear of who had done this to her. "Her...brother?" This made her death that more painful no doubt. "Well, the world is full of terrible things. Even if you try to forget about them, they will find you one way or another. But...why do you suppose she forgave him? Because she had fallen, she was fated to be persecuted, maybe worse at the hands of others. I still can't imagine that her brother would do something like this to her. What could he have been thinking? Even if..." She paused. "Even if, he was trying to protect her. Knowing that she would go through tough times...but still, there could be another way. Right?" She seemed to be affected by this more than anyone else might have. Being the older sibling in the family made her think about these kinds of things. "Of course...it's a little different for us, but I wouldn't want anything like this to happen to them."

Amber looked up to him, finding that he was acting much lighter than usual. She couldn't help but give him a little grin. "Heh, I would assume so. Jenna's going to be all over you. It's a little weird seeing her getting so close with a human like this. Still, there's not much I can do about that. As for Eva..." She looked him over for a while, knowing just what he thought of her. "I don't think she would like to see you like this. She's the kind that always is in a happy mood, even if I do something dumb. So, if you do see her again, let the first thing she sees be your smile. All right?" This was undoubtedly the lightest she had been with anyone. It may have been just a little odd to hear this coming from her. "But, that's not what I came here to talk to you about." Her expression had changed a bit, a little more serious now. "Well, I've been thinking about it for a while, and everything you've been telling me." She looked to him again, staring intensely at him. "It's about that bet I made with you. Even if you said you wouldn't take it, I am going to hold up my end no matter what. A deal's a deal. Besides..." There was a faint blush evident on her cheeks, though she still kept her tough face. "...I wouldn't want to let anyone else tame me." that was saying a lot coming from her, someone that had despised tamers completely. She was not joking at all, and there was no turning back.

"Heh, I suppose im partly to blame for that. Then again your world could be so much worse now. But that's the past and we walk this path now..." Alvin spoke he was silent though out her asking about the girl. He didn't seem to want to speak, but he did anyways. It was something he would need to say to quell her feelings. "She forgave him because she thought I was him." Alvin spoke looking at the ground it was a odd thing to say. It held so much weight yet it could be said so easily. He did not know how some people did it, lying to so many. Alvin wanted to respond to what she said about Eva. But she was right, Eva didn't deserve to see him like this. For some reason that seemed to lighten his mood even more. It was kind of like a kick in the ass, in one way or another. That was the first hit she really got in on him that he didn't let. He watched her as she changed the topic. Watching her carefully what would she say? She was actually listening to what he said, what a surprise.

Then again he shouldn't think like that he was her master now, and she seemed to want it in more ways then one. He was taken aback by the bet, he had offered her his life after all. Though she wasn't the one to take it, he was quite serious at the time. But he didn't think she was serious about her end. This was astounding to him, the hater of tamers, wanting to be tamed? It couldn't be. "Amber... Have you fallen in love with me?" Alvin asked rather bluntly. He expected her to go ballistic and punch him in the face. Yet it wouldn't be too big of a surprise if she did something else.

After she had told him about the bet, she noticed that even he was caught off-guard by it. she did remember that it was like a 'trophy he didn't want' or something like that, but she felt the need to go through with it. she always thought, she wouldn't make bets she couldn't win. Still, she had lost this one, and would stand by her part no matter what. She was not quite expecting his question at all, blushing a bit deeper. She pouted slightly as she turned to face away from him. "S-so what if I do...! Is there a problem with that? And do you have to ask it so simply like that?" she muttered. she seemed to be acting like she used to around him. Seeing her blush like that was kind of cute though. "L-look...I'm not exactly sure how to put it, but being with you has really made me think differently about a lot of things. Of course...I still have those feelings about tamers, knowing that they might be after our village. But you...you're...different." She slowly turned to look over to him again, again with her tough look. "Also, after all our fights...I've never had someone that I couldn't beat and how should I put it? I guess...that I came to admire you, for whatever reason." Even if she was trying to act all tough like always, there was no way she could hide her feelings for him. "I hope there's nothing wrong with that..." She gave him a weak smile, though her expression changed slightly again. "B-but don't think that I'm off your back! I still want to be able to fight with you, and someday win!"

"When brought up abruptly yes, there is not much thinking before words are flowing out of your mouth." Alvin replied to her first comment. His voice fell silent as she continued on. He... Was different of all people, her, the one who despised all tamers. She who knew who he was, but accepted that despite hating all tamers calling him different. For some reason that gave him hope, the the others would. He knew Jenna's and Eva's view on him would be positive, no matter what they heard about him at this point. But for someone who hated all of them with such a passion, hell someone who hated him till just recently.... It was heartwarming, oddly enough things were more piecing together. What came after surprised him even more, this was the first time. The first time someone openly said they admired him. So many hated him for acting high and mighty. Treating him like he was some kind of noble breed to fight. Over time he began to agree with that perhaps he was. Perhaps that was his reason to fight meaningless battles, teach meaningless students, and do nothing with his skills.

Alvin felt a smile creep upon his face, as another piece clicked in his head. "Oh there's something wrong with it Amber." Alvin spoke moving up into a standing position. He moved in close to her, close enough to feel her breath upon him. "A student shouldn't fall for there master-" Before he even fished it his lips connected to hers. His tongued snaked it's way into her mouth, snaking it's way it wrapped around hers. Slowly his tongued played with hers, yet this did not last long before he broke the kiss. That is when he spoke, a soft look upon his face, quite like he seemed with Jenna. "But I will let it slide. As for fighting, I doubt I would have it any other way." Alvin laughed quietly to himself.

Amber had nothing more to say, having said it all already. She felt very relieved in bringing it up though, feeling as though a huge weight had been lifted off her shoulders. At the same time, she felt a little odd talking about it like this with him, considering their history of arguments and fights. His next few comments confused her a little. "Huh? Is there...?" she watched him approach her, a different sort of smile on his face with her now. She was about to say something on his comment, something about how she was still older than him and whatnot. She never got to say that as he pressed his lips against hers. Her eyes widened slightly in surprise, even more so as his tongue slipped into her mouth to press against hers. She blushed slightly as she kissed him back, though to her disappointment, it didn't last too long. the look he gave her was much different than what he usually gave her, much softer and kinder. For a while she seemed unsure of what to say. Of course, she had insisted that he tame her. "W-well, considering that you'll be training me also..." She gave him a little smile, quite similar to his. "Um...shall we?"

Alvin could tell she was trying to kiss him back, but the surprise and short time she wasn't quite able to get into it. But he would be sure to change that fact soon enough. He blush was soft, it did indeed give her a new look. For once he could see the resemblance to Eva. Underneath all that crap, he understood something. She wasn't strong, in truth, he thought that Jenna was stronger then then her. "Heh, looks like all have to train you, in more then one way." Alvin said half joking, his face slowly drifted to her neck softly kissing the nape of her neck. His hand slowly drifted into her pants. "I bet your the type that's weak in this area. Just like a puppy you have no experience in this. I bet you haven't really even masturbated." Alvin spoke softly teasing her, he seemed to be trying to provoke her. Everything else had been a fight so why not this. If she wanted to be a tamed girl this was one inevitability. Learning to satisfy a masters needs, how to resist being force tamed by someone else. There was so many things that revolved around sex. Seeing how the world was, and the situation they were in, it was unavoidable. "All be sure to train you well." Alvin whispered in her ear before licking the inside. His fingers rubbed softly against the hem of her panties. He seemed rather intent on ruining them for her.

His little joke had her rolling her eyes a bit, but she figured it was supposed to add to his charm. Amber allowed him to come closer, moving her head to give him more access to her neck. She let out a soft moan as he planted the gentle kisses all over her neck. Her eyes caught his hand wandering over her pants, knowing just what he intended to do. She grumbled a bit at his comment. Still calling her a puppy it seemed. "D-do you really have to go on with that thing? Besides, who are you to make that sort of assumption?" It looked like even in an intimate moment like this, they would still be getting at each other. Then again, she knew if she were to be tamed by him, she would have to go with it all. She had put herself in this situation after all. She could have not brought it up at all. Her ear twitched slightly as he licked inside. The way he was touching her was very new to her. She felt his fingers against the hem of her panties, making her moan softly. "Looks like you don't just practice your swordplay now do you?" She was assuming that things would have went the same with Jenna, though that wasn't necessarily something she wanted to picture at the moment.

"Because your still a puppy, but don't worry, all be sure to make you a women." Alvin spoke softly it almost seemed as if he was going to call her a bitch at that moment. But he was careful with how he spoke, it wasn't worth pissing her off right now. He was enjoying the sound of her moan enough as it was. He knew she was older then him by quite a bit, but calling her a puppy was fun. She was like a puppy, violent but deep down she was cute. His hands seemed to skip a beat, but he got back to it quickly. Her comment he knew what she thought. She was thinking he was using the Jenna as such. Yet that wasn't true, he wasn't in control at that time. "Yes, I have quite a bit of practice in foreplay. Being a man, I wanted to be able to please who ever became my partner in becoming a researcher. Elane was quite helpful in this field, after all her husband wasn't quite good. After all she is only seven years older then I am. If your thinking about Jenna... Well we shouldn't ruin the moment" Alvin spoke clearly changing the subject, he didn't let her ask anymore. Alvin pushed the hem of her panties to the side revealing her prize. His fingers quickly pinched her clit, to send pleasure though out her body. His free hand began to caress her breast softly. Alvin's lips reconnected with hers, his tongue did not go for hers, rather her began licking behind her teeth.

His comment could have been interpreted in many ways, though she didn't think too much of it. She had been hearing that 'puppy' comment since she had joined the group. She was used to hearing it, considering he would tease her with it. She wasn't quite expecting him to go that far with her question. "A researcher? You need this sort of training to be a researcher?" she muttered jokingly. She caught his comment about Jenna, agreeing that it would feel awkward to keep thinking about that in this situation. she felt him move her panties aside, giving him a good view of her untouched womanhood. She blushed slightly and looked away for a second. "Geez, you don't have to stare at it like that..." She jumped a bit when he took her clit in his fingers, giving it a little pinch. she felt the wave of pleasure rush over her body, and by her reaction it was clear this was all new to her. Her moans were muffled a bit when he pressed his lips up against hers again, letting his tongue move about her teeth. She gently nibbled at his tongue, letting hers move to press against his gently. She slowly wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling herself in a bit closer as her tongue played a bit with his.

He didn't reply to her comment about being a researcher if she knew how stupid other humans were she would be astounded by him. They could talk in full sentences, but it wasn't a surprise that girls could outsmart them quite easily. Tamers focused on physical performance, namely sexual, rather then mental. This was always the major downfall of them. They knew how to survive in the wilds, but knowing and being able to do it effectively were two different things. He could indeed tell this was new to her. This was indeed why she was a puppy in this sense. She knew nothing of the maidens pleasure. He could already tell she had focused on fighting and had never even thought to touch herself in such ways. Her moans were quite enjoyable though muffled they were. Alvin broke the kiss for a moment using his hand to take her shirt off. As soon as it was off her lovely and surprisingly plump breasts fell free. His face rather then returning to kissing her. Found her body rather irresistible, his face went right in to them. His tongue roughly went over her nipple.

"Your rather naughty, I bet you were intending to use sex appeal to get me to tame you if I said nay. Maybe you actually dreamed of what this might like. Perhaps you secretly wanted to get tamed by someone like me. Slutty little puppy you are~!" Alvin teased her, before his mouth bit down lightly on her nipple. Two of his fingers into her prize, reaching well in, feeling her love hole. Reaching every fold for a special spot, he really wanted her to get into this. By the end of it he wanted her to scream his name. She was so hard headed and rough, but seeing her screaming and squirming in pleasure, would be quite pleasurable.

As much as she tried to hide it, her moans rang loud and clear for him. Her body had never experienced something amazing like this. It was hard to believe that she had spent all her life fighting and trying to get tougher, never once looking to experience this herself. She had raised her arms for him to pull off her shirt, her breasts coming free now. Much to his surprise though, he would find she wasn't very a bra. She grumbled softly at his comment, a little blush on her face. "You say something? I had no such intention of doing anything like that. Sure, if you refused to go through with the bet, I would have found one way or another to convince you, but I wasn't thinking of that at all!" she muttered. Of course, she still had that torn up bra from her fight with the Hitmonchan girl... "Besides, Jenna didn't even bother to buy any at that store. I don't have any to wear." Of course, the way she explained it all seemed like an excuse, though it was all true. She didn't even think she would be in this situation when they first met. Of course, there were those times where she thought about it every now and then. Everything he said about her attitude may have been true, but there was no way all he was saying now was true...right? Her attention was brought back to the taming, feeling him snatch up her nipple in his mouth, also slipping his fingers inside her. She gripped his shoulders gently as he moved deeper, looking for that spot that would drive her wild. "Uh...ah..."

Back
Top Bottom