Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To get the girl I like, I got to get her family (Fancy & Me)

The fresh smell of clean air, the soft chirping of birds, a beautiful blue sky with scattered clouds. Everything seemed perfect, or at least Alvin thought so. Alvin was a young teen, at what he considered the peak of his life, sixteen. Today was his birthday, and he was finally able to leave into the world, and be a tamer if he wanted. Though many perused it, he didn't really want that, he just wanted to be with one girl. The one Pokegirl who had captivated his heart already, even so if people might shun that. He didn't care, the rush of wind past him returning him to the real world. The forest around him, this was no place for him to day dream. After all he didn't want to get lost, if so he would never find his way out. His hand rested against a limp tree, this was the third marker he had to remembering how to get to there secret place. It was as he was told in between His home town and her village. Even so it was deep into the forest, it would be at least a half a day or more to get from one place to the other, at least that's what Eva had told him. As he rested he began to day dream, for one reason or another his mind drifted to pokegirl match's. The sweat, the grind the moaning and groaning, before long he had a erection.

Realizing it he shook it off, "N..No time for that! I gotta get moving or all be late!" Alvin muttered to himself running off before long, getting his mind off of other 'things'. It didn't take him long before he got to the entrance cave. Taking a short break he began in without much hesitation walking in the dark, he had memorized this entire path way, to each crease in the floor, to each rock, or at least the best he possibly could. "Eva!" Alven called out as he skid down a slope right into the light, shielding his eyes where they could have time to adjust.

The girl he was looking for was right there with him already. She quickly walked up to him from behind, jumping on him and wrapping her arms tightly around him. "Ha! You're late Alvin! That's not like you at all!" She gave him a tight squeeze. "Ack! Eva! You're squeezing to hard!" "Huh?" Did his voice sound awfully feminine? "Wake up will you?" Eva's eyes slowly fluttered open, her eyes slowly adjusting to the sunlight. The young Eevee girl could see that she had her arms wrapped tightly around her older sister Luna, who was an Umbreon girl. "Ah! I'm so sorry! Are you okay Luna?" she asked, letting go of her. She sat up while her sister turned to face her. "Yeah...just caught me by surprise. Of course, I was in the middle of my own nap, only to get a rather rude awakening. doesn't matter though, I need to get up anyway instead of staying in bed all day." She patted Eva's head gently before heading out of the room. Eva hopped out of bed and decided to head out again. It was then that she remembered her friend Alvin was going to go visit her again. She felt much happier after that dream, and she couldn't wait to see him again. After telling Luna, she was off deep into the forest to look for him. She knew she'd have to find him fast since he didn't completely know his way around here.

Eva could have passed as human if it weren't for her Pokemon-like qualities. She had long brown hair that reached down to her waist, and she even had a pair of ears and bushy tail. As of now, she was wearing a brown button-up shirt with a black skirt. Another one of her sisters had put a scarf around her neck since it was a little chilly. Of course, in this human-form she could easily get sick. She came up to the cave where she had met Alvin before, almost heading inside until she heard his voice coming from inside. A sly little grin came onto her face as she decided to try and startle him somehow. She swiftly climb up onto the top of the opening, waiting until she saw him appear. She went to jump, except her foot slipped on the rock, causing her to tumble forward on top of him. At least he would break her fall. "Owie...ah! Alvin! Are you ok?"

Alvin wasn't completely surprise that no one was there. Eva was usually late, even though she would leave earlier then him, but he usually ran most of the way. It did help him keep in shape though. His eyes had adjusted and all things seemed as usual. The orange tree setting next to the small pond, the water running off the rocks from above. He felt like lazing about, moving to the tree he sat down. Dozing he began to think of his day prier to coming. The school bell rang as Alvin leaned back against the back of his chair looking at the roof. He didn't have to go home right away, or rather at all. His parents were both off out of the country playing around as they usually were most of the year. "Alvin hey man! Congrats on getting to the BIG ONE SIX! Now you can actually quit school and go travel the world! Man your so lucky." On of his friends, by the name of Mitch spoke shaking him. The only thing that interrupted him was a sharp pain on the back of his head. "Who the hell!" Mitch cried out turning, almost turning pale, when he saw who it was. "Please don't make fun of Alvin you know full well he has no interest in the pokegirl games. Every time anyone has offered to bring him along he rather study or something like that." This time it was the school rep, Trever.

He was a more tolerant person and watched out for the others, but like all the boys he was into the games. He was older then Alvin and Mitch, he had only remained here because he rather become a scientist then travel.
"Come on both of you I got to get going im meeting a friend somewhere special, to the both of us." Alvin stated as he snatched his things heading out of the room, before everything went fuzzy. Alvins eyes fluttered open before he realized he had fallen asleep. Did Eva come already and get mad that he was asleep? Alvin began to walk back to the slope to see if there were signs of anyone else had come. As soon as he got close enough he saw Eva come tombing down, right on top of him. Alvin was alright, he didn't get hurt but he was a bit confused with her onto of him. It wasn't till after she spoke did he realize what had happened. "Im fine Eva, late as usual I see?" Alvin spoke leaning his face to hers kissing her nose. He expected this to fluster or surprise her more then anything she could do to him.

Eva let out a little groan as she felt a little dizzy from the fall, even if she did fall on top of Alvin. It took her a few minutes to get her head together, and she noticed how strange the situation was. "Ah...that's good to know." That was quite a fall she had from the top of the cave, but maybe even if he wasn't there she would be fine. Being half-pokemon had it's benefits. "What? Am I really that late? Well, I did fall asleep earlier at home, so I guess I lost track of time." she said, giving him an innocent little smile. Her eyes widened a bit in surprise when he planted the kiss on her nose. It was such a little thing, but she was not expecting it. "Wh...what?!" She fell back off of him in surprise, clearly flustered. It wasn't anything new though. He always did things like that to her. She didn't mind most of the time, and he knew not to go too far. "Geez...there you go again." she said, pouting a bit at him, but it quickly changed to a little smile. "Oh yeah! Today's your birthday! Good for you!" she said, moving back to him and wrapping her arms around him in an embrace. "Well then, I have just the thing for you then. I was thinking of bringing you over to my house for a little while today. My sisters are all home, but I don't think they'd mind. We're going to have so much fun! Don't you think?" she asked. Her tail began to sway a bit behind her as she started to get a little excited. She had always liked being around him since they first met. Her sisters however were a little protective of her though, especially when it came to humans. She was hoping they wouldn't think badly of him though.

Eva looked so cute as dazed and clueless as she was. it wasn't as far of a fall as she thought, after all he slid down, it wasn't even a straight fall, it was slanted, just a rather steep slant. He was glad she had fallen on him though, she was safe, and her being pressed this close was just great. "Yeah your late I fell asleep waiting for you too though..." Alvin spoke after she fell back off of him, sitting up. He couldn't help but chuckle at her, she always had great reactions like that. "Well stop leaving yourself open, and I wouldn't have to do that to you." Alvin joked, he knew she didn't mind it, and he greatly enjoyed it. He showed a slight surprise that she embraced him but it quickly turned to a smile. Closing his eyes, embracing her in his arms, all he could think was 'So warm....' But he returned to reality releasing her as she moved back, he blinked at her with a faceless expression. "Go to, your house... Meet your Sisters?" Alvin spoke blinking, he remembered that many pokegirl villages existed but they were extremely secret. After all there were people who would raid and kidnap the girls to put them into the games or force bond them though sales. despite how illegal it was to do that to free Pokegirls, there wasn't much that could be done. Yet even so she was offering to take him to her village? wouldn't she get in trouble or something or perhaps this was a ritual for people to accept them if they were really not like the capture freaks out there.

"Sure, lets do this, all try my best to impress them!" Alvin spoke loud and clear standing up. He was determined to win there acceptance no matter what, so he could be with Eva.

Eva also enjoyed their little moment in the embrace, taking a good whiff of his scent while she could. "Aha, well I fell asleep before I came. I thought I'd just rest my eyes for a little but I ended up falling asleep." she said with a little chuckle. He seemed to be a little hesitant about coming over to her village, especially when she mentioned her sisters. She didn't think they were scary. Then again, they may have had a history of scaring off some of her friends. She was hoping that wouldn't be the case here, because Alvin was different. The little Eevee girl was hoping they would see just how much she wanted to be with him. "You don't have to worry at all about my sisters. They might be a little protective of me, but I'm sure they'll see what a nice person you are. You should have no trouble being accepted by them!" She held herself in the hug for a little while longer before getting up and stretching her arms over her head. Of course, she did know about tamers and how some would sometimes come to villages to kidnap them, but she knew Alvin wouldn't do anything like that. "I'm sure they won't give you too much trouble...maybe except for Amber. She might be the most difficult." she gave a little sigh as she said that. It was clear her sister had a long history of being like this.

Alvin had no real clue of her sisters, she had only said so much. He wasn't entirely sure what to expect, he did know each one was a evolutionary stage of her, or at least that's how he had been taught. Each girl could change depending on what element they were born with. Though not much about them changed, just there hair, ears, tail, or what ever poke' quality's they had. Alvin personally hoped Eva would never change, she was perfect how she was. He rested his hand on her head and smiled gently at her. "Even if they don't all make them, one way or another. I don't want to lose a important friend like you." Alvin spoke in a gentle tone, scratching her ears slightly. How he treated her seemed more like she was his little sister rather then friend. Yet that might be one of the reasons they got along so well. Poke'girls like her had no male, all the men were of humans. Though there was human women, many entered the 'Fall' as it was call descending into poke'girl. Those few who didn't were saw as special and normally married into the elite. Those who fell either escaped or were sent to the games. It was a depressing thought, yet never the less life went on. "Shall we go, if we don't it will be dark before I can get back here. I won't be able to make it back to the city from your village so all just camp out here. I don't think many in your village would look favorably on me. No matter what you, think of me, or I think of them." Alvin spoke the sad truth, many who fell would have grudges against him, and all the others wouldn't trust him.

A human in the world of poke'girls was something out of place, despite the fact they were a major part of a humans world.

Eva herself took a little time to think about how her sisters might react. They never really went far from the village when they left, so it was likely they didn't run into any humans. She was still a little curious if they'd ever had any run-ins with them. They had not been bonded yet, so there was a possibility they didn't. She snapped back to reality as she felt him patting her head, to which she gave him a cute little smile. Since they had met, he had certainly been like a big brother figure for her. It was probably a good thing since she was a bit clumsy, which Alvin knew all to well already. "Oh yeah! I wouldn't want to make it too hard for you. It's a little depressing to hear you'd be camping out here in the forest. I mean, it sometimes gets dangerous. I'd let you stay over, but I don't think my sisters would approve." Of course, it would be the same for any human relationship. When it came to a pokegirl and a human though, it was more serious. She lifted a finger to poke his cheek gently. "Hey, don't worry about it okay? I have a good feeling about you, and I'm sure my sisters will think so also." The smile on her face could probably brighten up the worse of days. "So let's go!" She tugged gently at his sleeve as she started to lead him back to her village. The walk was only a couple minutes or so, so they'd be there in no time. Her ears perked up a bit as she picked something up ahead. They were still a couple minutes or so from her village, but she thought she heard what sounded like her sisters arguing about something.

"It's not entirely your sisters im worried about, it's the rest of the village." Alvin muttered to himself as he felt her poke his cheek. He really didn't want to put them in any real trouble. He had all intention to sneak off during the night and return to the cave. He knew Eva would be angry with him, but it was for the best. He didn't want there family to become outcasts, for letting a human stay in there village. Yet he wouldn't say much to her about that, she didn't need to worry herself. As she was, she most likely wouldn't be able to understand it at all. She always took things too light, before it was true that he couldn't bond her no matter what they did. But now he could and that changed everything. He didn't want to bond her if she wasn't willing, he wanted to be bonded with her the right way, the way his parents were. Ah yes, Alvin's mother was indeed a poke'girl, like most people now days he was born between a man and poke'girl. His mother was a Arcanine variant, and one of the most beautiful poke'girl adult types, or at least that's what he had heard. He doubted it though, he thought Eva was, then again Eevee variant types were rare. Being a multiple evolution type they normally evolved young, no doubt that was how her sisters were. It wasn't long before he had realized that they were already getting close to her village.

By this point he was walking side by side of her without her having to tug on his sleeve. He did realized he would have to return to the secret spot anyways he left his stuff there. He could hear arguing but the distance of the sounds made it so he could barely hear it. Though he knew that Eva could with out much problems. This did not seem like a good thing, already in a bad mood, and here he comes, most likely going to make it worse.

"The rest of the village huh? Our village is really small, and we live at the edge of it right at the entrance of the forest. I don't think it would be too bad. Plus, I've heard some of them having run-ins with humans, most of them good. I'm sure at least they'll think good about you. Some of my sisters might be a little stubborn though." As they got closer she could hear that the arguing had ceased, and she stopped Alvin near a large tree. she could turn and see that her sister Jenna was talking with her other sister Vanessa. Jenna was a very energetic and playful Jolteon girl, while Vanessa was a calm Vaporeon. She was very much the mother-figure of the sisters. She didn't think it was them arguing, and she turned back to Alvin. "Wait here for now. I'll tell you when to come out." Vanessa had started to head back to the home, and Eva figured it'd be best to start one at a time. She ran over to Jenna, giving her a big hug. "Hey Jenna! I'm back!" The Jolteon girl let out a little sound of surprise, almost falling over. "Ah! Eva! Geez, you seem to be in a good mood!" she said, gently ruffling her hair a bit. "Yup! Hey, I need to tell you something. I brought someone over, so please be nice alright?" Jenna gave her a weird look. "What? You think I'll just scare them away don't you?" "N-no! Not at all! Alvin! Come on over here. Meet my sister."

Alvin was a little relieved that it was a smaller village, but then again that might be why they went unnoticed by the city near by. Then again what really helped was what she said about them mostly having good meetings with humans. That means they either kept the village secret or never made it to the city. Once they were there, Eva had him hide, which he could understand why. He poked his head out from his hiding spot just enough to watch Evan run to her sisters, one seemed to of left. A Vaporion from what he could make out, he wondered what she was like. Yet his attention was more on the Joltion. He felt like he had seen her before, and not once before, but multiple times. But how could that be? She was a poke'girl and the only non bonded poke'girl he met was Eva, or so he thought. Thinking back to try and figure out, where he knew her from. That day at the collosem, a few days ago running to meet eva, or just people around town. It was when Eva called him out that it hit him! He figured it out, add a hat, tuck her tail under a baggy shirt, or into baggy pants, add a pair of sunglasses and you had her! That girl he kept running into all over, and he really ran into her. The pair normally knocked one another over, by running smack into each other. He never really talked to her, a whole lot except for once.

When he escaped from his friends dragging him to the Pokegirl game. Alvin eyes seemed to grow, he had talked about Eva! He had told her he was friends with a unbounded pokegirl, that he had no intentions of bonding with like the people inside. This made him extremely nervous, then again, maybe that would help him get along with her. Stepping out of hiding he rubbed the back of his head giving a nervous laugh. "Fancy meeting you here... Jenna..." Alvin said, anyone could plainly see he was trying to be as polite as he could when he was this nervous, that she would tell Eva what he had said that day. In truth he had hoped she had forgotten all about it.

Alvin's depiction of her could not be more spot on. The only thing was that she would use that attire for blending in with the humans to watch the Pokegirl games. Of course she knew the dangers of a pokegirl walking out alone, but her own curiosity tended to get the best of her. However, she was ace was it came to blending in with the humans. She was still wearing a baggy white shirt with baggy blue jeans. The hat had been tossed for now, and er ears stood up nice and proud. Her tail swayed gently back and forth as she waited for Eva's friend to come out. Wait a second...Alvin? That name had a ton of nostalgia around it. She stopped to ponder anyone she knew with that name. Well, there was that one guy she ran into at the Colosseum, and she ran into the same guy on her usual walk. And that same jerk ran into heron so many occasions. At least he didn't figure out she was a pokegirl, and her hat managed to stay on. Of course, that would all change right now. Her eyes focused on the person who came out, and her eyes widened with surprise. Despite the calm polite greeting she received, she was in far too much shock to see him. "Ah! It's you! Gah! You never apologize for knocking me down jerk!" she said, rather loudly.

Eva blinked a few times. Alvin and Jenna knew each other? Alvin had never told her anything about that, but she figured it was obvious since Jenna went out in disguise. Her sister was a little too curious and would wander around with humans often, so she assumed she must have run into Alvin a few times then. "Ah? You know Jenna? That's so strange." "Eh? Well, this guy didn't see me like this. I looked completely human to you when you first saw me." she said with a hearty chuckle. She grinned as she playfully moved up in front of him, staring intently at him. "So, what's a suspicious guy like you doing with my little sister huh? Eva, you know Amber's gonna have a fit about this."

"Hey don't blame me for usually not apologizing to you, I at least helped you up though! I was usually in a hurry, running away or... going to..." Alvin spoke in reply to her comment about him apologizing. By the end of it he looked to Eva and chuckled a bit, after all he couldn't be late. He did find it interesting that she a pokegirl herself would go watch the games. Then again she most likely wouldn't want him to bring that up. "Well Eva, I didn't know you two were related and, well I normally ran into her while coming to meet you or running away from my friends trying to drag me to the Colosseum." Alvin looked away for Evan abit, he made it clear that he really didn't want to tell her that, though he felt he should. Him going there always made him think of the danger Eva always was in that she... she would end up there. when she moved up close to him, he nearly took a step back, leaning away from her. Her question did annoy him a great deal, 'suspicious' his ass. "That's a crock coming from you, and how you acted every time we ran into one another." Alvin replied leaning in at her with a grin at her. Though he did get a tad bit worry about, 'Amber' having a fit. Pulling back he stepped around Jeena so he was closer to Eva again. "I met Eva about a year ago, and have been hanging around her since then. I have made sure that nobody has found her when she came closer to the city, and I also helped her with things. I was the one who tended to her wounds when she was out and about." Alvin spoke with proud tone placing his hand on Eva's head once again ruffling her hair. He knew full well Jeena and himself knew how much a cluts she was. She would usually come back with a few scrapes, or all dirtied. With his comment he remembered how flustered she was when they had to wait out a storm in the secret place.

"Tch, it's common courtesy is it not?" She crossed her arms and pouted a bit at him. She was a little confused when he paused mid-sentence, but she caught his glance over at Eva. She raised an eyebrow slightly but didn't say anything about it yet. "And you wouldn't know we were related, but you'd at least see some resemblance." She grinned as she wrapped and arm around Eva's waist, pulling her in closer. "You can clearly see how cute she is because of me." Eva let out a nervous chuckle as she was hugged like that, and she remembered the arguing she heard earlier. "Oh, Jenna. Was there a fight or something just now?" Jenna paused and let her sister go. "Ah! Now that you mention it, Amber was having one of her bitch moments again. She kept talking about how she keeps beating me, so I mentioned that one time that Houndoom found her sleeping and-" Eva put her hand over Jenna's mouth to stop her from speaking any more. She knew full well what the story was about, and Amber would certainly be ticked off to know this human knew the story. "Well, that's good to hear. My little sister is obviously not the best on her feet. Vanessa's always all over you when you come home all bruised up. She's so serious about those treatments. She always has you in solitary confinement while you rest." "That's a little much." Eva said, turning back to Alvin. "I think you'd like Vanessa. She's so nice. She definitely won't mind having you around."

"Maybe from around here, but your lucky if anyone will really help you in the city...." He spoke as she made her comment. He blinked at her as she wrapped around her waist, for some reason he felt annoyed. Her comments were much to his annoyance as well. "Really, I wouldn't of guessed, but cuteness? I hold judgment till I see the other sisters. I do have a question do you often get asked why you lack sex appeal?" Alvin had always posed these fucked up questions. She had already started by annoying him, so she was lining em up and he was knocking them down. He did listen to there conversations and was quite interested in the houndoom story but left it be. He didn't want to be the cause of the fight so soon. He did enjoy the fact he was being praised by one of her sisters at least. "Heh, I can't let my friend go around hurt without at least trying to help her out." Alvin spoke as he continued to listen, Solitary confinement? That was a little overboard wasn't it? Then again this was Eva who could hurt herself sitting down. He was glad she thought he would get along with at least one of them easier. She might like him more since he would treat her before she went home. Alvin did chuckle, a bit, now that he knew who Jenna was he could watch out for her when he found her in town.

So even if she was found he could act as if he was her tamer, they could paint a little bonded mark on her later. He figured Jenna would love that, it would make it so she could get around easier.

"What do you mean? I figure everyone does things like that. On most of my observations of humans, it is common to apologize or help someone." She crossed her arms over her chest, rather annoyed with his response to her comments. "Hmph. You should be able to just look at both of us and see the comparisons. And when it comes down to that, you know I can have sex appeal. Of course, you're not going to be seeing that with these clothes." she said, referring to the baggy attire she had. She did have other things to wear, but this was just for her disguise. "So no, you're the first to ask." she said with a playful grin. The subject of the conversation changed then as he mentioned Eva. She held her tightly from behind, resting her head on Eva's. "Well, that's good to hear. We're always worried when we let her go out alone." Eva turned to him to explain the whole 'solitary confinement' issue. "Well, she just has me staying in my room all day. I'm just the one who has it the most. Luna and Jenna don't seem to mind too much." Jenna grinned as she walked over in front of Alvin again. "And Amber obviously doesn't want any of that. She's a real punk. I'm sure the second she sees you, she'll want to beat the lights out of you." "Eva? Is that you there?" They all turned to see the Vaporeon girl from earlier walking back. She looked very mature and stunning, not to mention she was pretty well-endowed. She wore only a long flowy white dress and a large hat. She seemed very surprised by Alvin's presence, but gave a little smile to him. "Ah, Vanessa. I know I didn't mention it before, but I wanted to bring my friend Alvin over for a little bit. Is that okay?" Vanessa, looked back over to Alvin, never dropping the gorgeous smile. "Well, of course it's fine. Just don't do anything too outrageous. I'm Vanessa by the way." she said with a little bow to him. "Have you been taking care of Eva?"

"That's because you seem like a little kid...." Alvin countered her first comment. The two of them seemed to be getting along just fine. Even though they were going back and forth with one another they weren't actually being mean. It was more of a playful banter, and most could see that. "That's most likely because you come from a village made up entirely of girls, and when you go into town, you don't even seem your own gender." Alvin commented as he sighed, he really had thought, she was a he all the time they ran into each other. He stood taller then her, and Eva so it wasn't a surprise. He did stop when it came to Eva though, he was enjoying being praised. "That's a good thing, it means your good sisters for worrying." Alvin spoke in a kind tone smiling at the two, he could only really see the resemblance in the face they were of the same type. Alvin listened attentively when Eva spoke again, he understood it, but found it a little extreme to make her stay in solitary confinement. It did explain why some times she was extremely late for there meeting. He did chuckle at the thought of her other sister being a punk he could picture it. But it was then he heard another new voice. Looking to where it came from he spotted the newest sister, Vanessa. He remained silent as they spoke, not wanting to seem rude.

He was a bit nervous with her slight smile. So many things it could mean, it could be a uneasy smile, and that wasn't good. "O..of course I won't! The pleasure is all mine, Ms. Vanessa. I am Alvin D. Harrow" Alvin spoke as he returned the bow taking Vanessa's hand kissing it slightly. He tried to be as gentleman as he could. "Ah, yes, I have been the one who did the patch jobs for Eva before she returned, im sorry they weren't entirely well done, a while ago, I started bringing a medical kit when ever we met." Alvin spoke as he stood up rubbing the back of his head he leaned near Janna. "Yeah, I think she inherits it from Vanessa." Alvin teased her even more, it was fun to do after all.

Jenna pouted a bit at his words. Their conversation when she was 'human' were much lighter than this. Of course, she didn't mind it all too much. "A little kid huh? I'm sure you'll change your mind about that idea soon enough." she said, tugging a bit at her baggy shirt. "In fact, I feel like changing anyway. I'll be right back." Before she ran off though, she gave him a rough punch to his shoulder hearing his last comment. It wasn't meant to hurt him, but being a pokegirl might have added a little sting. She disappeared into the house, leaving Alvin with Eva and Vanessa. Vanessa seemed a little confused about why she had done that, but that would be kept secret between them for now. She didn't flinch even as he took her hand to kiss it. she let out a little chuckle to him. "Oh my. You're being far too kind. You wouldn't want to give me the wrong idea now would you?" Eva could see that he was acting a lot more polite around Vanessa then Jenna, but that was always the case. There was just something about her that made people act differently. "Ah...Vanessa, were you talking with Jenna earlier?" "Ah, so you saw. I was just trying to get her to calm down about Amber. She ran off somewhere, I'm not sure where."

"Haha! And I return!" The door flung open and Jenna came out towards them again. She stopped right in front of Alvin with a little grin on her face. She had changed from the baggy clothing into more feminine apparel. She was wearing a tight black tanktop with a pair of blue shorts now. It could been seen that she had a very impressive figure as well, but now as 'gifted' as Vanessa was. "How's that hmm? Still think I'm just a little kid now?" Eva and Vanessa were clearly unsure of what to think. They simply waited for Alvin's response.

Alvin blankly stared at Janna when she talked. He really didn't think it would bother her all too much, but it did seem make her want to prove it. This only made her seem more childish then she did before. He sighed as she ran off shaking his head, this wasn't going to change it. At least that was how he thought of it. Alvin turned his attention to Vanessa rather then worrying about Janna anymore. "How could I ever give you the wrong idea? It is quite a pleasure to meet you and I meant that entirely. We are both the ones who make sure our little accident prone, girl stays healthy." Alvin chuckled grinning at Eva. He didn't interrupt the two when they spoke, it wasn't hard to not. He listened intensively trying to gather any information about the rest of the family as he could. "Well if shes anything like Eva, I assume she got lost." Alvin spoke as they ended there conversation. It was then the door flung open. Alvin looked in her direction listening to her brag. He watched her try the best she could or so he though. Alvin reached into his pocket and pulled out a sucker, removing the wrapper her pushed it into Jenna's mouth. "You still got a lot to learn about what sex appeal really is Kiddo." Alvin spoke in a taunting tone, yes she had the body. But her attitude and actions lacked any appeal what so ever. Body of a teen with the mind of a child. It was rather clear that Alvin intended to treat her like she was a child, yet it did bring about quite a bit of playful banter.

Jenna's attempts at sexiness had gone sour with Alvin. No sooner had she appeared in front of him, he was reaching into his pocket, pulling out a lollipop. That only ticked her off some more, and she was about to toss it, if only it hadn't tasted so good. she sucked gently on it before pulling it out for a little bit. "Hmph. It looks like my charm is wasted on dense men like you." She popped the lollipop in her mouth again before walking off for now. She walked around to the back of the house, with nobody really knowing what she would do. Vanessa turned back to him. "Well, it looks like you two get along very well." "do they really?" Eva thought. "Anyway, why don't you at least come in for a little while? I can prepare you something if you'd like." Vanessa motioned for the two of them to follow her as she headed back into the house. Eva moved behind Alvin and started pushing him gently to the house. As they walked in, Eva had him sit at a table in the living room. "I'll get you some tea." Vanessa said, disappearing to the kitchen. Eva plopped down in the seat next to him. "Well, so far so good." she said with a little smile. If Alvin looked to the other room, there was another girl sleeping on the couch. She had short black hair with a cap over her face. It was black as well with a golden ring on the front. He could only really see her head and upper torso, so he could see that she had a pair of D-cup breasts, much like Vanessa.

"Dense man?" Alvin blinked as she went back in shaking his head a bit. He wasn't dense a bit, it was more because the girl he liked was right next to him. He immediately turned his attention to Vanessa when she spoke. "Hehehe, I suppose so, but whos to really say Vanessa." Alvin laugh at bit uneasily he supposed they did, but he didn't really want it to bother her. He was about to object to her making anything, he didn't want to bother them. But he really couldn't do anything with Eva pushing him from behind. He wasn't going to run, or anything, but then again this most likely felt Eva feel a bit better so he allowed it. He sat down easy, and was about to thank Vanessa before she disappeared. It was then he smiled at Eva who sat next to him. "Well I suppose so, but so far I haven't met the 'worst' of your sisters." Alvin joked with her, he no longer thought any of them could be as bad as they made them out to be. He began to look around, it was as clean as he expected it to be, he did take notice to the girl on the couch. He did have the feeling she was going to wake up with him being there and freak. He just hoped they could explain before anything went wrong. "Hmmm, I never asked this but Eva I know your father most likely isn't around but what about your mother?" Alvin asked knowing it might be a touchy subject. But he felt he should ask anyways, if she didn't want to answer he wouldn't push it though.

Eva chuckled a bit at him. "Well, that's true. But Amber's really not as bad as people make her out to be. Of course, she tends to get in a lot of fights with the other villagers, despite Vanessa telling her not to. On occasion she gets into fights with Luna and Jenna, mainly Jenna. She is the strongest one in the village, but we've managed to keep her from going out the the Pokegirl fights. Vanessa told me there are plenty of things that can happen. Amber gets a little caught up in her victories, which was what Jenna was talking about earlier." Speaking of Jenna, she appeared outside the window walking around rather bored. She then started acting like something. Who knows what or who it was. She would jump back and forth as she seemed to change character. In the end, she just stood there laughing wildly. Eva didn't think much about it and turned back to face Alvin. Despite it being a touchy subject, she didn't look like it bothered her much. "Well, my mom is a Pokegirl also, and she was bonded with a human quite a while back. Because of that, she had to travel with him wherever he went. I was at least able to see her one more time before she went off. I kind of envy her too. She's able to go out and travel and see all these awesome things. I've been in this forest all my life, so I know it like the back of my hand. Still, it would be nice to go out all over the place. Wouldn't you think?" The figure on the couch started to stir a little bit as they spoke.

A little annoyed mark appeared on Alvins head. He had a thought, he knew how Poke'girls fought, wild or not, there world was a very sexual one. What really bugged him was the fact he heard she picked fights with everyone, did that mean she fought Eva? That bugged him a lot and for obvious reasons, he did find it funny Jenna would lose to her, despite how big she talked. Then again it was usually the losers who talked the biggest. He shoved it out of his mind, Eva wouldn't fight with other people she was by far too sweet to do such a thing. Not to mention he doubted she would even do well in those kind of battles with how much of a cluts she was. Alvin shook his head when she began to speak of the Pokegirl fights. "Those fights are outrageous, they treat you girls like nothing more then objects.... All they do is send you both to have sex in front of them for there own amusement. Then they rip one of there opponents partners away from them no matter how close they are... I have seen people entirely destroyed by this happening... I have always been afraid that one day you would be found and forced into all that..." Alvin spoke in a clam tone but his facial expression though mostly hid from Eva seemed twisted and angered. It was clear this was something he thought a lot about. Alvin did turn with Eva looking at Jenna oddly, she really was a child at heart. It was when she spoke about her mother and traveling. He didn't think she would want that, but... "Yeah it would be nice, I really wouldn't like to be like my father a tamer as he is. I would like to be a researcher, go to other villages, see other places and meet people. But as the laws of my world, I can't leave my home town unless I am bonded. Then again I have always been breaking the law to see you Eva." Alvin's attitude returned to his cheerful usual self, smiling at his friend.

Eva saw him get a little annoyed at something, but she wasn't sure exactly what it was about. She didn't think it would be a good idea to ask him about it either. Meanwhile, Jenna had only now realized they could see her. She quickly ran off somewhere after that, making Eva chuckle a little bit. "I know that those fights are extreme. I haven't witnessed any or wished to participate in that. Plus, my sisters all keep me close to the village because of things like that. I'm always falling over myself so I don't go anywhere near humans. My sisters all can manage on their own though, and they're constantly looking over me." She was glad to see that he had the same view on the issue as she did, and she was also a little flustered that he cared so much about her because of that. "It would be wouldn't it? there are so many wonderful things I get to see out there. Despite all the bad things in life, there is just as much beauty. That's something my mom told me before she left." Vanessa came back soon after with the tea for them all. She set one down for the three of them and she took her seat across from them. "My, I heard something interesting there. Your father is a tamer yes? How about your mother? That is, if you don't mind me asking."

He chuckled a bit at Jenna she did have her cute moments he supposed. She really should act more her gender, and age for that matter though. He realized he made Eva a bit uncomfortable with what he said. He did feel like laughing he felt worried about her a lot. But her sisters were always looking over her, so he wasn't alone. What even hit him was he was her first human contact, which made it rather special to him. Even after she spoke about all the things in the world all he could do was smile. He placed his hand on her head and just smiled, there was nothing there to bother him. He wouldn't say it, but all the beauty he needed was sitting next to him. He chuckled a bit before Vanessa returned setting the tea for him. "Thank you, Vanessa." He spoke picking it up taking a sip before she asked about his father. His gaze lowered, he had come to expect this, especially after he asked about there parents. Taking a breath, he began to relate how his father was. "My father is a tamer, and personally one of the worst. He is the current champion of the Grand Tournament, or at least he was. I don't care to keep track anymore, he left my mother back in my home town while she was pregnant with me. My mother remained with me till I was in junior high before she returned to his roster. I have lived alone alone since then focusing on my studies rather then anything. For a while he protested that he wanted me to follow in his foot steps and become a tamer as he is, and as I said my feelings on the games.... When I entered high school he basically disowned me in a way and I haven't spoke to him since, oh! I am also two years ahead of age range, so I have been in High school for four years already. Well there it is, now you know a bit about mine." Alvin spoke in a clam voice it did seem a little down. It was easy to tell he was disappointed in his father, of what he was, especially talked to these girls. despite the fact he was a big shot in the world, he was disappointed in him.

Back
Top Bottom