Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To get the girl I like, I got to get her family (Fancy & Me)

Re: To get the girl I like, I got to get her family (Fancy &

A vain in Alvin's head popped up at Luna's words. He was able to whack her but he didn't. Using the blade her stabbed at the back of her knee caps dropping both legs to her knees. Then with a swift kick he sent her face first. "Quite well, and you should learn quickly disciples don't insult there masters." Alvin spoke actually stepping on her back walking over her. It was clearly that was pay back for the old man comment. He knew full well he looked like one being wounded. But being she was one of the ones at fault, and he was still bothered by her cockiness. This even though no doubt would peak her interest in him. He dropped her without even trying, even if she wasn't expecting it still meant something. It wasn't long before they all reached there goal slowly making there way through the cave entrance, they ended up in the opening. "It's been a while..." Alvin spoke looking at the familiar scenery that he had seen in life and in his visions.

Luna should have known her words would get some sort of reaction from him. Though she was expecting just a whack, he went the extra mile. She felt the blade at the back of her knees making her fall forward. At least she had the bag in front of her to fall onto, cushioning her fall significantly. Before she could get up though, he had stepped nto and over her, continue on. "Have you no sense of humor?" she said with a little sigh, getting herself back up. At least it didn't hurt to much, despite being rather demoralizing.

"Of course I don't have a sense of humor to the cause of the problem." Alvin spoke continuing on. He could sense the demoralization. Shaking his head softly, he should of expected it. But her 'sense of humor' got on his bad side, and that in it's self was enough of a punishment for her opening the wound more. But having her demoralized would be a problem with training her. Morale was a important part of training, or at least pissed off stubbornness. Once they had all started tossing there packs onto the ground. He would let the three girls rest a bit, they no doubt needed it. Alvin snuck up behind Luna placing his hand on her shoulder. "Despite your lack of actual humor, you did have a rather cute drunk personallity. Puppy. â?¥" Alvin whispered in her ear too low for the others to hear. This hopefully would perk her morale a bit. Alvin moved back to Eva sitting down with her taking a rest. "Well girls, Welcome to the training grounds to be. Once we have everything gathered then tomorrow we will start the actual training." Alvin explained, it meant they wouldn't have to begin training with there head aches. A pleasant thought for all of them.

Luna let out another little sigh as she picked up the bag and followed. She was not going to be looking forward to these training sessions at all. They had soon arrived at the training grounds, and she set the bags down to rest. It was then that Alvin came up behind her, whispering in her ear. His words did help to perk her up a bit, though she was somewhat amused with what he said. "Hmm, if that's the case, maybe I should be drunk more often." she said teasingly. That had it's positive and negative aspects. While Alvin thought it was cute, it could no doubt lead to another incident like before. Again, she didn't seem too bugged by his 'puppy' comment. Unlike Amber, she found it kinda cute. Eva almost couldn't understand the interactions between Alvin and her sisters sometimes. The three girls all sat down to rest, glad to know that they wouldn't be training right away. It would also give them a chance to recover from their headaches.

The idea of her being drunk again anytime soon wasn't a pleasant one but he would leave it alone. She no doubt had the common sense to at least wait till he recovered and his wound wouldn't open up. He wasn't opposed to revealing himself, just not when it involved him experiencing god awful pain, that wasn't involving him fighting. There was no doubt that Eva didn't understand how Alvin could get along at all with all three of them as he did. Jenna had a loving affection, Amber a developing feeling, and a respect for him being able to best her, Luna's reason was oblivious. Perhaps a similarity in personality. "First we wait for Vanessa, it is best we all go out together. I am rather worried about her, After all they know of this place." Alvin spoke, refering to the incident which started this all. The taming of Jenna happened here, where Alvin's eyes changed and the marks formed on both Jenna and Him.

Luna could see that he wasn't too keen on that idea, knowing all that had happened. She chuckled a bit to herself, sitting back against the bag. Jenna was clearly aware of this area, knowing that this was where everything had started, all because she had gone out after him. She wasn't necessarily blaming herself for anything, but it was really odd to see just how far they had come since then. A few minutes later, Vanessa had come by, holding only the rope. "I have the logs and hay near the house, but of course I can't be carrying it all myself." Hint hint. The three girls sighed softly in unison, knowing that they would be asked to carry everything. They all went ahead back to the house, starting to carry everything back. It took them another 5 minutes or so to get everything there, but they were soon finished.

Alvin smiled at all of them, "Well let me first state, that this is the area where you will be training. We will be rotating who is being trained when, Half of the day I will train Luna and Amber. Being you are already both more advanced then the others, I will concentrate on you two. Then for the other part of the day I will train Vanessa, Eva, and Jenna. Jenna I know your most likely questioning why I am having you stick with the weaker members of the group. I need at least one person at the house that can fight at all times, and since your no where near Ambers or Luna's level, it would be hard to actually train you like I will train them. Now lets get to setting up, Amber, Luna you." Alvin had spoken.

As time went on they set up the posts, and everything needed. Slowly and painfully two weeks went by. Alvin had initiated hellish training that the girls would no doubt have nightmares about for years. Training would become a taboo word, among them. They would soon come to learn why Alvin was a monster as he was, and why he could easily over power Amber without even trying. Even after training Amber couldn't lay a hand on him. Alvin had recovered in six days completely healed against all medical knowledge of humans. Even though it was the girls being trained, Alvin too was training himself, in a much different perspective. Alvin trained his seeing eyes, to use as a fighting ability. But time was short and there wasn't much that could be done. Two weeks had passed, and already the hellish training saw some improvements. "Well now girls it is time to start with weapon sparing. Seeing as I have gotten our annoying duo to stay away from here and watch over the village, I can train you all at once. So please pick up a wooded sword and pair up with who you think you will do best at. Jenna you use a weapon your already familiar with the night sticks." Alvin spoke he was cheery as could be and in top health.

The girls all listened in as he explained the training regiment. Amber and Luna seemed very pleased with the idea that they were being focused on more. Of course, it was only natural. Even if they were the most advanced among them girls, they still had their own kinks to work out to become even greater. Jenna seemed a little annoyed when he had grouped her with Vanessa and Eva, but she understood his reasoning. Amber and Luna both got up, ready to help set up everything. It didn't take too long for them to set everything up, but in the days to follow their mental and physical endurance had been tested.

What was actually two weeks seemed to be two years as the girls were all put through vigorous training, with Vanessa and Eva not getting any slack at all. Even Luna and Amber were finding themselves a bit unwilling to go to training. In only a few days, Alvin had healed up, being able to help the girls even more. After two weeks, there were significant improvements in everyone. Amber and Luna both had a better understanding of how to control their power. Jenna was already aware of when and where to use her power, and she had focused on finding or making oppurtunities to do so. Surprisingly, Vanessa and Eva had seen major improvements, no too far behind the other girls. As it was time for weapon sparring, Amber was already aware of who she wanted to partner up with. She glanced over to Luna, brandishing the wooden sword towards her. "How about it? I never got to see what you can do." Luna chuckled softly as she got her own sword ready. "Yes, let's." Jenna and Vanessa had partnered up as well. Eva walked up to Alvin, carrying her own sword. "Alvin, do you think it's all right if I practice with you?"

Alvin had noticed each one of there improvements, and had noted whom they would best be suited with. Yet he saw something he didn't, he didn't think Eva would progress as she did, she was far below even Vanessa, who had shown skills before. He expected Jenna, Amber, and luna to progress nicely and they did. Luna had shown less skill then he hoped. She had some skill with fighting with tact, but she was still rough, even with training she would be forced to use dirty tactics to fight Alvin on even grounds without his use of his eyes. But given time she could beat him easily in hand to hand. Yet he was not the appropriate master to teach her such arts. But he taught he a few things he knew. Now there unarmed training was done, now it was time to show them the ways of the blade. He watched as they paired up as they expected. The teams they thought they would win with, or who they thought gave them a better chance. Alvin watched as Eva moved to him and asked if he would train with her. He softly pat her head. "That I cannot do Eva, the groups filled out as I predicted." Alvin spoke a smile upon his face as he kicked two training swords up, clasping them in his hands. He moved in the center of the girls.

A evil grin on his face, what he intended would be quite a fun ordeal for him at least. "Now each of you who are grouped, you are to support one another and fight as a team. Eva you are to fight alone, and guard yourself. Each of you are against me, and all others but whom your teamed with. Your goal is to beat me to the ground and separate me from my training swords. If you can do this you will be exempt from any more training. But know any of the others can attack you as well if they think you will endanger them winning. This training session will end tomorrow morning, yes we will go through the night non stop fighting." Alvin grinned Setting himself into position, "Begin!" He yelled awaiting there movements.

Eva was a little confused with his words, seeing as she really wasn't in a group, but it was all made clear soon enough. Of course, it was evident that she was the least skilled of the sisters, but it was to be expected, as the others had some previous experience in one way or another. Still, they all had their own specific weaknesses that Alvin could pick out, some bigger than others. At the moment, they would all stand a relatively equal chance against Alvin, though he would most likely find ways around them. Eva nodded slightly. "All right then. I suppose I can't change that."

They weren't sure what he had in store for them, but knowing him and all the training he had put them through, it wouldn't be too pleasant. Upon hearing the word 'team,' Eva nearly fainted, being the lone one out. Then again, hearing that they were teaming up against him made her relax a bit. The groups all exchanged mixed looks, as if trying to sort out the fittest and the weakest. "What?! Until morning?!" they almost said in unison. Still, the idea of no more training seemed to be motivation enough to go through with it. No sooner had the words left his mouth had Luna and Amber gone stright for him, which was to be expected. Jenna and Vanessa followed closely behind, but kept a bit of distance, as if to watch both Alvin and the other team. Eva seemed a bit unsure of what to do at the moment, waiting to see how things would turn out for now. Luna and Amber had gone at different sides of him, with Luna swinging high and Amber low, though clearly with more control then usual. Their main objective for now was to get him moving.

Alvin grinned they didn't quite get it, or so it seemed. He planned it all to continue train them, for the better. Out of them all, Amber, Luna, Jenna, and Vanessa, lacked the ability to work efficiently together. Eva was the only one he recognized that could completely support another without a problem. But she lacked the ability to actually fight on her own. She could support, not attack well. It was a dangerous flaw, and a powerful asset. He knew each of there weaknesses well, after training them for the last two weeks. He was giving them all a good chance to fight, but with each of them lacking the ability to work together, they each had no chance. He couldn't help but laugh at there timing. "Yep that's right, if you fail, we will eat, sleep for a few hours, then start all over again." Alvin laughed, he was going to work them into a corner so they had no choice to completely work together. He was happy to see them striking as they would He expected those two to be the first ones. Alvin didn't move as they charged, once they were too close he jabbed both swords at them striking both of them hard and fast in the gut. Holding them at a distance, both still on there feet.

"You girls must understand, I have a longer reach then both of you, so charging straight at me won't work. When the opponent is larger there is more spots to attack. But a toned thin opponent can make up for that with reach, and maneuverability. So why don't you girls take a 'Step back, and think about that?' " Alvin spoke taking a step forward and using his standings to push the two harder, sending them flying off there feet away from him. He took a step back to his original position. He used them as a example to show the other girls what to expect. Jenna knew his capability's, and it was expected that Amber wouldn't get to far, and no doubt Amber expected that to happen. Luna, Vanessa, and Eva would each be surprised that he could suppress them without taking a step.

Back
Top Bottom