Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To get the girl I like, I got to get her family (Fancy & Me)

Re: To get the girl I like, I got to get her family (Fancy &

Vanessa gave him a little 'hmph' as he winced in pain. Her look read 'I told you so.' "Luckily for you, your wounds seem to be holding up much better after I rewrapped your bandages. the girls all drank their drinks in silence, slowly finishing up the glasses. They were starting to feel the affects of the drink, their headaches starting to lessen up. "It looks like everyone has calmed down now." Vanessa said. Luna had come back into the room, dressed up again. She shot a quick glance over to Alvin, a rather different expression on her face. She seemed a little embarrassed, perhaps finding the mark on her back somehow. She took her drink and wolfed it down, sitting back in a chair nearby. Vanessa sighed softly as she looked over to alvin. "Now that all the cast is here, we have many things to discuss. Isn't that right?"

Alvin expected as much, but the girls were awake, and he had to tell them himself. If he didn't it would be a problem. It was his responsibility after all, he gave them the liqueur without knowing, though it was doubtful if he could of stopped them, even in his previous condition. "Well Vanessa, it doesn't help that I seem to have a unnatural recovery rate.... After a conflict that ended up us meet with Amber, I was supposed to take much longer then I too, approximately it was three months, and I recovered three days in the recovery flask, from many broken bones, and internal damage." As he spoke he had the sense everyone was thinking, what kind of monster was he. Hell he was actually asking that same question, his wounds were always fast to heal but something like that always surprised him. He was blaming advancements in science but he had a feeling something else helped with it. He saw Luna's expression slowly getting up. He made his way to the couch sitting down, he let out a pained sigh. "Yes, yes... Not like it can be hidden." Alvin sighted, looking over all the girls who were now technically speaking from a humans perspective, 'His possessions.' Though he was already considering himself, non-human, after all he had already broken several taboos. "Well, first of all, this is going to be a strict thing, no more Alcohol for any of you. Second our little group, has gone up by two, Jenna, Amber, our newst members happen to be two we know quite well.... Eva and Luna.... There drunk selves happened to be a bit, too friendly, and things ended up... Well I believe you get the point... It seems as though I have tamed the entire family except you Vanessa." Alvin put it as bluntly as he could. He seemed rather set off by the fact that all that was left untamed of Eva's family was Vanessa. If he could he wouldn't of tamed Luna, especially like that, or at all... Unless of course she had desired it. He wasn't looking for a complete set or something. It was kind of sad that he had actually done it.

Alvin's first few words had certainly shed some light on the situation. They had all been wondering just how he was able to survive all that punishment he endured. Maybe the one enlightened the most was Amber, seeing as she had wanted to pound his head in at first. Of course, she was still hoping to beat him sometime. "Hmm...well that is certainly an advantageous quality you have. I suppose that explains why you aren't dead." Vanessa said. Your wounds right now are already looking better. The girls had all listened to what he was saying about the alcohol, in a sense glad to hear it themselves, even if the drink was ppleasing. They would prefer to avoid their hangovers as much as possible. Amber and Jenna seemed quite surprised with his next few words. "Eh? You've tamed them too?!" Jenna asked, glancing over to the two. Luna still seemed a bit embarrassed but flashed a nervous grin. "W-well, I suppose we're both at fault for that." Eva seemed a bit more embarrassed than Luna was, her blush evident. Vanessa gave him another little look. "It would appear that way yes. While I'm not necessarily keen on how it all came about, there's nothing I can do. We're all involved in this now, so we have to think."

Alvin could tell they wondered it, by the expressions but he had to agree it was a advantage for him. He still knew that Amber had the desire to fight and beat him. But the chances of that any time soon were slim to none, and no matter how strong she got he would be getting stronger as well. "Well Vanessa I think the only reason I haven't died, is because I am a stubborn ass...." Alvin laughed lightly, he was quite stubborn, Jenna, Amber, and even Eva could reassure anyone of it. He could see there pleased expressions when he told them they wouldn't be drinking anymore. It was quite amusing to say the least. "Well Jenna... It this case... It was more of them doing it..." Alvin tried to say it as gently as he could, he didn't want misunderstanding. But he knew this would no doubt embarrass the two of them even more. Though he did listen to Vannesa she was right, they were. Alvin was glad he wasn't looking for a 'complete set.' If he was he had the feeling she would of killed him. Shaking his head he got back to the matter at hand. "Yes, our major problem right now is the security of this village. We have no idea when they will find it. Hell they might of already found it and are just preparing to come. After all, any of you girls can fight, and they may be weary of Ambers previous reputation... But I think right now there worry is the combine reputations of Jenna, Amber.... And myself. I believe they fear me the most, after my father betrayed and turned his back on the league, I had many meetings with the Inquisitor squads. Though out each meeting they seemed hesitant to get close, almost like they were afraid of me for some reason. But eventually they left me alone because I told them everything I knew. But now I am in the middle of this mess and the three of us caused mass physical harm to a large number of civilians, escaped from the city undetected, and soon if not already they will find, that i slew my former master, Muramasa, as well, a number of his current students. Another thing they would be worried about is I am highly trained in the ways to use a sword, which is a direct problem for them. Being trained in weapons, and physical fighting means I can train others to use them. Right now, Me, Amber, and Jenna are there greatest threats. Though the Execution squads have dealt with rouge pokegirls, they haven't dealt with trained, disciplined girls who can fight on a higher level. Though there trained to fight, there training program has become laxed or so I heard for a information source. Only the high ranked officers are around the level my former master was. The grunts are only a so far above the ones you handled Jenna, Amber. So we may have a chance to handle this all ourselves. But if they find that, all three of us our injured they will no doubt strike fast and hard. We need to do three things before they get her, four for me, Amber, and Jenna. Get stronger, Fortify the village, and make a escape plan for everyone. For me, Amber, and Jenna, Recover is on that list as well..... Any arguments so far?" Alvin had actually thought this out quite a bit. He was uncharacteristically well thought out, so far all his plans were improvised. But he had thought this out farther then he thought anyone else had, and he made quite reasonable assumptions.

Vanessa chuckled a bit at his comment. "Hmph, it would certainly seem that way. However, in this case, I don't it's necessarily a bad thing. Jenna and Amber and Eva all nodded in agreement, having spent enough time to come to that conclusion. Jenna pouted a little at his comment, still the same jealous girl that had been growing so attached to him lately. However, with the influence of the alcohol, it was much easier to let him off the hook this time. "Hmm, to think Luna wouldn't hold down her liqour that well..." she muttered. Luna grumbled softly at her comment, shooting her own comment that was probably not what they had expected to hear. "Hmm? Perhaps you're just envious, right?" she said, shooting a quick wink over to Alvin. Jenna was not at all pleased to hear that. Vanessa listened in as Alvin spoke up again. "What confuses me is if they do know where this village is, why they haven't thought to act. Not saying I want it to or anything. This is a rather small village after all." Jenna spoke up. "Maybe they're just building up a bigger force?" Vanessa wasn't all too keen on the idea of having to fight, and hearing that Amber and Jenna had gotten involved in their own fights worried her a bit more. "While that seems unavoidable, I'm not much of a fighter, and I don't want Eva even considering something like that." Eva knew it was true. "Even so, I want to do all I can to help." Luna let out a little yawn, looking back over to Alvin. "You can count me in. You can trust me to make sure they don't go anywhere near Eva. Besides, I'm sure it'll make it that much easier for you." Ever since Alvin had first come here, it was probably evident that Eva was the closest with Luna. Not to say that she didn't like being around her other sisters. While Alvin hadn't seen Luna in action, he'd just have to ask Jenna about that. "Sounds good so far." Vanessa said.

"I suppose it's not, after all it has saved our asses." Alvin watched Jenna's and Luna's little bout. Shaking his head, Jenna was the jealous type, which made her rather hard to deal with. But it made her reliably loyal. "Please you two now is not the time to start up internal conflicts we need to work together." Alvin commented trying to get both of them to knock it off. This wasn't the time, especially in such a dangerous time. "No I think they have gotten close but something stopped them before they got close enough." Alvin spoke no doubt he was speaking of another in the room. Taking a deep breath he listened to the rest of there comments. Closing his eye he assembled his thoughts, knowing that it was needed to be said. Though he wanted to question her without anyone around first. He felt now was the time to bring it up. "No Luna, your job needs to be else were. There are four people in this room, who I think hands have been stained in blood. Three of which I know for sure, I who slew my fellow students and master, Jenna and Amber who slew the other students.... And you Luna, who slew the others of the Execution squad who got near. I got this feeling when I explained the situation, you seemed to have a touching familiarity with them. Not only that while you were drunk, I was able to see your hands. There bruised and full of Callouses. Only someone who had fought often would have there hands like that, and what I have heard, you haven't fought with anyone within the family. Care to explain or did I hit the nail on the head?" Alvin spoke calmly, explaining his take on it. His eyes glassed over, Jenna would recognize it, seeing as she was the only one who saw him use it outside of a fight. He was looking to see what her next move was, to ensure no violence would come. Yet he was cut short by pain, he wasn't able to concentrate well. So in this time only fate would be able to tell.

Jenna grumbled softly as she sat back in her chair, glancing one last time to Luna, who seemed quite amused. "Yes yes. As you say." Luna said, turning her attention back to him. When he mentioned someone stopping the Execution Squad, Luna shifted a little in her chair, knowing just who it was he was mentioning. Luna seemed a little confused with his next few words though. "Huh? Why's that?" Everyone listened intently. Like Vanessa had feared, Jenna and Amber had indeed gotten their hnds dirty as well. Much to everyone's surprise was Luna though. Amber shot her a little glance. "What the hell?!" Luna grumbled a bit. He had indeed hit it right on the mark. "Uh...how should I say this...?" Luna said, scratching the side of her head. This was much different from the Luna everyone seemed to know. "Well, you've pretty much nailed it. Yeah, I've had my run-ins with them. I've been hearing many things about them gathering around. Since Amber's out all the time and nobody else knows about it, I wanted to take care of it myself. Course, their efforts grew the more I got involved, but they had not been able to reach the village thus far." If Luna had been confronting the Execution Squad regularly, then it would prove just how tough she was, managing to keep coming back. However, Alvin had other plans for her.

Alvin remained silent, yet glaring, that hard figure, he had when he first spoke with Riki and Kira had returned. Giving even his wounded self a feeling of a impenetrable wall. It was a frightening feeling, his eyes sharp as knives glaring at Luna. She could feel more of the pressure due to the new attachment. But once she fully spoke it all, the pressure left, he releases his breath. "I suspected as much, so there current fear is the four of us. Though there primary fear is both me and you. They are quite hesitant about Amber's reputation. Though Jenna doesn't have one, being that she was with us it shows that she isn't a push over either. They fear you, because of your previous contact with them Luna. They fear me because I have been trained in the art of hand to hand and swordsmanship, Amber has taken out a good number of tamers already but now days tamers are no better then the run of the mill low class street punks." Alvin spoke he was seemingly coming up with more and more of a plan as it went on. For some reason he thought of it as shogi, or Go. He had to think three steps ahead of them if he wanted everyone to come out alive. "So far our main fighting force is Myself, Jenna, Amber and Luna, and the only ones with enough skill to take on the Execution squad members, are myself and Luna." Alvin spoke it was rather blatantly stating that both Jenna and Amber were both unable to do anything. But then again it wasn't hard to believe, they were trained to kill after all. "Luna do you think there is anyone else in the village around your level of fighting, or around Ambers or Jenna's level?" Alvin asked gauging there fighting force to be able to fight effectively they had to know of all there strength.

Luna let out a little sigh of relief as she felt the tension leave her. That glare he gave her could probably kill her. "It would appear to be so. No doubt my involvement has them searching feverishly for this place. However, they do have reason to fear." she said with a little grin. "I can already see that you're really something, so I'm expecting you to show me what you've got!" Vanessa grumbled a bit, not too pleased to have her all excited about this. Amber gave him a little glare at his comment, which suggested that she and Jenna wouldn't be too effective in the fight. She was still surprised to hear about Luna. She had no idea that someone else tougher than her had been living with her for so long. Luna put her hands behind her head as she sat back. "Well...I wouldn't say around our level...since Amber's always picking fights with everyone else." she said, getting another little grunt from Amber. Well, there are a few decent fighters here. I'm sure with some training they'll be ready. I mean, you've already managed to toughen up Jenna so much." she said, not trying to put her down or anything.

Alvin shook his head, at her she had quite a cocky. He expected that from Amber not her, then again he knew little about her. "No Luna, your involvement most likely has them going about things carefully. Especially with the addition of three new threats. I doubt there going to be as careless about trying to find this place as they were in the past. I doubt they want to lose any more men before they attack. The less there numbers are the better success rate we have." Alvin spoke clearly, but he knew that soon enough they would be frantic. There entire organization would be shook with rage, and they would come down on them like a storm. But moving the village into the mountains now even would be a extreme danger. Taking a deep breath he felt obligated to share the knowledge he had. "There current fighting force is supposed to be comprised of one sempai rank, and nine grunts. But soon there force will become a whole lot stronger, especially when they find Muramasa's and...." Alvin spoke, it was strange that he had such precise information on the enemy. This would no doubt cause questions and worries that he could not answer. "Takamichi's corpse.... With both of them dead rage is going to flood the executioner squads ranks. Both of which were Pure bloods, and the last of there line. Originally there was Muramasa his son, and pure blood wife, as well as two children. Muramasa's son and daughter in-law and his eldest grandchild all died. Leaving them the last of the pure blood line. With how rare they already are.... There going to be quite pissed...." Alvin groaned he really disliked saying any of that. It left the taste of blood in his mouth. A rather unpleasant thing to say the least. He listened to the rest of what anyone had to say. Thinking on it diligently. "I didn't toughen up Jenna she did it herself. Through constant real life fights she got stronger. To survive we all get stronger, but for once I am actually going to start training, not only Jenna but you Luna, Amber, Eva, and Vanessa I do hope you will join us on this. Though I have no intention of letting Eva participate in this fight nore Vanessa, to have either of you completely defenseless is out of the question. If something were to get past us, I hope to get you to the level that you can hold your own until we can get to you." Alvin spoke, it was clear that he was worried that if something got through they would clearly be the first target.

Luna's personality had certainly changed a bit since the first time Alvin had seen her. Sure, she was being a bit cocky though she had reason to be. Being able to take on a few members of the Execution Squad alone was rather impressive after all. Because of her, they had gotten a bit more time to plan things out. As he spoke again, Jenna and Amber were of the course the only ones besides him to know about Muramasa and Takamichi. "That's true..." Jenna said, shifting a little in her seat. "Pure-bloods huh?" Amber muttered. Vanessa looked back over to him as he mentioned her and Eva. "I would as much as possible try to avoid fighting, but if it is necessary then I suppose I have no choice. However, I cannot allow Eva." There were so many horrible things happening as it was, and she couldn't expose Eva to this in any way. "B-but...it wouldn't hurt right? It's just in case." Eva said, finally speaking up.

Alvin was unsure what to make of Luna, her confidence could be a crutch. He knew full well she only dealt with grunt rank. After all no other then grunt rank would actually come out themselves unless they were sure where the enemy was, and they came in force. Compared to the Disciples that Jenna and Amber had faced they were hardly much better. After all, he knew his masters training, it was no joy ride, But once it was over... Now days, you were considered super human. Alvin had proved that, more then once. He could dominate Amber without a problem. He would indeed like to test Luna's skills. But with his body like it was that was long off. He listened to Vanessa, his eyes growing dark as he glared at her. "You cannot allow her? Listen well, what if me and Luna fail on the front line? What if we are over whelmed? What if Jenna and Amber are captured at the second line? If they get to you, do you really think you stand a chance in hell alone against someone who is trained to kill? If you fall in a fight then Eva would be left defenseless, do you think you can stand up beyond your breaking point. The will to go beyond your physical limits and push the light of your soul to the demist state? If you dare to think that you can then step out side, even in my condition as it is, even without weapons you cannot even lay a single blow on me. Be wary someone who has never fought doesn't belong in a fight, but when backed into a corner if you have at least some experience under your belt then you might survive. What is coming isn't some joy ride, were readying for a life or death fight. If you don't have the will to fight then pack up and run now, you might make it out without any of the other villagers, or stay here and prepare to help everyone who can get out." Alvin spoke gripping the arm of the couch hard. He wasn't sure about any of this. He was nervous beyond belief.

It was evident even in his dark glare, for the first time since he had woken up after being possessed. In those Lavender eyes was fear, the fear of what might happen. But despite that he was still trying to stay as calm as he could, but it was clear anything could set him off right now. Especially saying something as stupid as that.

Like Alvin, Amber and Jenna seemed to be getting a bit annoyed with her confidence. They didn't really want to hear all that with all they had gone through. They weren't even aware all this time living together that she had gotten involved somehow. However, Alvin's attention was on Vanessa now, with that same glare now focused on her. She looked right back at him, undetered. It didn't look like she would give in so easily. "That is correct. I won't allow for Eva to put herself in such danger. To have you and the girls is one thing, seeing as they have much more experience. If push comes to shove, then I will aid as much as I can. However, knowing all that we do now, about the Execution Squad, and the men you killed, do you really want to put her in danger? I have nothing to prove to you. You know as well as I do that I can't defeat you. I have no intention of running. I have already told you that I intend to help if necessary." she responded calmly. The tension was thick in the room, and this was not something they needed at the moment. It was quiet for a while, nobody saying anything. "Um..." Surprisingly, the one to break the silence was the one being debated over. Eva had raised her hand slightly, as though waiting to be called on. "If it's okay...I'd like to say a few things."

Alvin was undaunted by Vanessa's comments. She was a fool, above all else. She was too head strong. She didn't understand the situation in the slightest bit. She was overly cocky, she was already working on Alvin's short temper as it was. Soon the air was filled with killing intent, Alvin's eyes were unusably sharp. But the killing intent didn't come from him it was his blades. The air felt cold as ice, and the entire feeling came from Alvin. It was clearly a fear tactic to force Vanessa to submit. Before it got any worse Alvin heard a small voice one that would snap him out of that. The intent quickly faded as he looked to Eva. "Please do, we of course need your input. Seeing as your dear sweet sister has the intent of placing you in more danger then she thinks." Alvin was purely commenting on Vanessa, which by this point she was no doubt regretting patching him up. His intent was not to brew in fighting but if he had to he would use savage tactics to force his opinion on to the only one who currently opposed him.

Vanessa grumbled at his words. She couldn't help it after all. In her perspective, she was only protecting her little sister from harm, which was not necessarily a bad thing, though Alvin made some good points. She turned her attention to Eva, awaiting to hear what she had to say. Eva was quiet, as though she were unsure of what to say. After a few seconds she began to speak. "W-well, I know that Vanessa is only trying to look out for me. She's been taking care of all of us for almost all our lives. So, I do owe her so much." there was another little pause. For the moment it seemed as though she were siding with Vanessa. "But...if we think about everything that's happened up to this point, all of us are involved one way or another, so it's everyone's responsibility to pitch in. I know I'm not much of a fighter, but one way or another, I think we all need to defend ourselves. We all belong to this village, so I think...that we all should all do our best to save it."

Alvin smiled, she had spoke what he had hoped for. "No Eva, your much more of a fighter then you think. Not all battles are fought with fists, despite the arguments, I assume to come from two Cocky puppy's in the room." Alvin was clearly referring to Amber and Luna, who without argument fit the type to believe that. Alvin took note of the fighters there, out of those he could tell, there were two Sei types, counting himself, and two Do. Using martial arts terms, it made a good pair. With that he only needed to know what types Eva and Vanessa were. Alvin presumed that Eva was someone who would fight with the Sei type flow, the calm flow. Vanessa he was split on the Calm or Do anger flow of fighting. "Now is there any more arguments? Or should we get down to whats left?" Alvin spoke calmly, he held no killing intent or ill intent. There was a air of Triumph around him though, that would no doubt annoy Vanessa.

As Alvin addressed Eva, the two had picked up on the 'cocky puppies' comment. Amber was still rather annoyed with that, while Luna didn't seem to be bugged to much. She even chuckled a little. Vanessa was not at all pleased with the outcome of this argument. Though it may not have seemed like it, Eva was hard to sway once she made her decisions. It would be pointless to try and argue. She was well aware that the question was directed to her, and she let out another little 'hmph'. "Just get on with it already."

Alvin grinning he pulled Santsu Rokumon out sheath and all. Holding it out where he had the tip of the handle in his hand, he slowly stood up, using it like a Cain. In seconds Jenna and Amber soon found familiar sensations over the top of there heads. Alvin whacked them both, and proceeded to whack Luna and Vanessa as well. "Sorry about this..." Alvin spoke finally whacking Eva as well, he no doubt did some serious damage to there head aches. He returned to using it as a Cain and moved to the door. "Well girls, welcome to Hell 101. We will start training now. Jenna, Amber, Take Luna and recover our bags quickly before there found. There is stuff in there that we will need, and scavenge any weapons that are still usable from the disciples corpses. Leave, Chuujitsu Ryuu and Himitsu Yakusoku a lone... Those two rightfully belong to the honorable dead. Any weapons of those disciples is free game, we need to gather as much as we can and be sure to take them cave where we all met up, that will be our training grounds." Alvin spoke he was quite serious and his reason was no doubt the same as the reason he slit the first two disciples throats. It was a cruel merciless thing, for a swordsmen to even order that the corpses be strip of there weapons. But it was with good reasons, those who dishonored there blades had no right to wield them. "Vanessa, is there anyway we can get our hands a long wooden log or post, and hay or something for padding?" Alvin ask it seemed like he had a plan.

His trademark grin had appeared once again, and now the real challenge would begin. But there was nothing like a good whack to commemorate their newfound alliance. Jenna and Amber expected as much, though it only made their headaches worse. Luna simply let out an inaudible grumble as she held her head. As one would imagine, Vanessa did not enjoy the treatment, giving him another glare. "Is that supposed to be your declaration of victory?!" she muttered. Eva let out a small cry of pain as he whacked her as well, though she knew he had his reasons. Jenna and Amber slowly got up, motioning for Luna to follow as the three headed out into the forest again. Because of their fight with the disciples, they were unable to retrieve them. "Hmm? Well, for a log there are bound to be some just laying around in the forest. The only issue would be bringing it back here if that's what you intend to do. As for hay, I can speak with some of the other villagers. I know some of them carry hay on them."

Alvin was not so shallow to hit just for the sake of proving he won. He wasn't a barbarian, He simply grinned at her. "No, this is just a taste of whats to come. All show you the real meaning of training soon enough." Alvin laughed softly before groaning from pain. Taking deep breaths he calmed himself. He listened to Vanessa's words, thinking on it. "We don't need to bring them back here, since I doubt training you all here would cause problems. We don't want the villagers to see me, I am human after all. They will know of my presence soon enough." Alvin spoke at least he was thinking it out. If the villagers saw him, they would no doubt run the entire family out of the forest, and right into the enemies hand. It would leave the village defenseless and that was not a option. Alvin got his thoughts in order, "Alright, we need to have enough rope to wrap up seven logs, sacks to stuff the hay into, and the logs, all at the secret place of both Eva's and mine. That place is perfect for a secret training grounds. Can I leave the gathering of Hay, sacks, and Rope to you Vanessa?" Alvin asked calmly he hoped that it wouldn't be too hard to gather all the things together. Eva and him would be able to gather up some logs, even with Alvin as wounded as he was.

Vanessa grumbled a bit, not too fond of his methods of training. She had to wonder if this was how he was disciplined, choosing to continue the tradition. she nodded slightly as he mentioned the villagers. "That's true. From what I know the only other villagers that know about you besides us are Riki and Kira." she said, reminding him of the two sisters that were so intrigued by him. "However, I'm sure that they wouldn't just go running around telling about you to the other villagers, no matter how...difficult they can be. Even if they did, it wouldn't be too hard to get them to keep quiet. Anyway, you can leave the gathering of those materials to me. It shouldn't be too much of a problem to get them." she said. It would seem that she had quite a reputation here in the village. The door opened as Amber, Jenna and Luna stepped in with the bags, setting them down nearby. "Here you go." Jenna said, plopping down on the couch again. She was clearly exhausted from having to walk back and get them.

Alvin nodded he wanted to keep it that way. He was going to be avoiding Kira and Riki as much as he could. Those two would no doubt cause him enough annoyance to open his wound again. He wasn't surprised she was so well known and trusted. No doubt she could use her influence to over rule Kira and Riki. Alvin was rather bothered by the trio of fools return. They carried the packs, and usable wooden swords and few real blades. Alvin moved in between Jenna, Amber, and Luna. "You girls listen so very well...." Alvin spoke kindly, before a swift movement gave then quite a hard whack against there heads. He did a lot more damage to there head aches. "I told you to take them to where we all met up, not back here. You wasted a lot of energy lugging them here when there was closer. Now you get more work to do, come on, were heading all the way back to there. Then we get the fun of finding large logs for striking posts." Alvin spoke, he was clearly not intending to let them out of his sight this time. Alvin moved and opened the door motioning all of them out. This it's self was a good little bit of training.

The three grunted softly as he struck them over the head again. Jenna seemed to be the most annoyed here. "Ugh, I knew it! But Amber had to insist we bring it back here!" she muttered, grabbing one of the bags and heading out. Amber didn't take her comment too lightly. "Right...though you seemed so eager to get back and see him." she muttered, following her out with the bag. Luna sighed softly as she picked the bag up. she turned to Alvin, flashing a little grin, despite her worsened headache. "Think of it as training." she said before she headed out as well. Then again, they had a lot more work coming to them. Vanessa sighed softly as she started to head out. "Well then, I'll be back soon. Eva, be good." she said before heading out. She at least knew that Eva would be safe under Alvin's care. Eva turned to look up at him, a little smile on her face. "Well, shall we get going?"

As both of them walked out Alvin whacked both Jenna and Amber. "Stop bickering, it's unbecoming. I have the feeling you two are going to end up getting the most painful, the hardest, and most fitting." Alvin spoke as he nodded to Vanessa as she left. She was right he wasn't about to let anything happen to anyone of them. This time Alvin intended to move as a group with Amber, Jenna, and Luna. It would help with safety, he was indeed worried about Vanessa. But then again he was sure she could handle herself enough to get to the safe zone. Alvin smiled at Eva when she spoke, "Lets, before Jenna and Amber start brawling." Alvin spoke taking the lead out. He ended up at the back of the group using his blade as a cain. This was one thing they needed to find him. A cain of sorts so he didn't have to use his blade as one.

As the group went out where they were to gather, Luna turned to look back to Alvin, a little grin on her face. "How are you holding up back there old man?" she said playfully. While she was aware that it could get her smacked, she couldn't help herself. Eva in the meantime was walking next to him, holding on to him in case he needed the support. Jenna and Amber seemed to be able to keep away from each other, aside from those glares they kept flashing at each other. From the looks of things, they were looking forward to training...against each other.

Back
Top Bottom