Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To get the girl I like, I got to get her family (Fancy & Me)

Alvin knew not where the mark formed, but it was sure somewhere. Alvin only wished to smack Luna at that moment. Yet he wasn't able to Eva, was on his lap. She stripped rather quickly, the first part of what she said made him want to whack her too. But her last words, were like stabbing him in the heart. His face flushed his annoyance on high alert. He couldn't respond though the kiss or in words. She was drunk so he couldn't really be sure if he could trust them. But those words were what he really had always wanted to hear from her. 'T...Tricky little brat...' Alvin thought to himself, hissing, not even he could help it. He was solid again.

Eva blushed a bit as she positioned herself over him just as Luna did, pressing herself a bit against his chest. He could feel her breasts against him, not quite as impressive as her older sisters, but still very promising. "H-here I go." she said, slowly lowering herself onto him. She took the head of his member in, biting her bottom lip gently. After resting a bit, she suddenly dropped herself down on him, a pained gasp coming from her as he took her innocence, or in this case she gave it willingly. She was tighter than Luna, and she was gripping him rather tightly.

Alvin resisted quite a bit less then he had. Partly because there wasn't enough energy and it was Eva and she seemed hesitant. She was acting a lot more like her usual self. He could feel her breasts, soft as could be upon his chest. Yes she wasn't as develop as Luna, but she was also quite younger. There was the possibility for them to grow even more. Alvin would definitely not complain about that. No matter how many girls he gathered around him, it would be no doubt that Eva would be his favorite poke'girl. She was the one he had the most connection to. He twitched as he felt her take the head inside. Even now he could tell she was quite a bit tighter then Luna. She had a smaller body then hers as well so he thought that counted for something. She wasn't the only one to let out a pained gasp, Alvin had let out a painted grunt. His bandages were soaked red. The seat no doubt had a blood stain on it as well. He could feel his entire length inside of her, there was more pleasure then pain at at least that moment.

Eva rested her head against his shoulder as she adjusted, giving him a pained smile. "I t-think I'm fine now." she said, making herself comfortable as she lifted her hips, suddenly bringing them down again. It still hurt her a little, but it was starting to go away after a while. "Ah...Alvin..." she whined. It might have been difficult for Alvin to determine if this was really Eva or influence of the alcohol, but she seemed to be acting like she normally would. "Ah...I love you so much..."

Alvin really wished to respond to her words but he was unsure what made her to say it. He was unsure to be happy or saddened by the words. He was sure there was pain that was applied with them. Yet her body moving up and down, on him, as he was still quite sensitive from his bout with Luna. "E...Eva..." Where the only words that he spoke to her.

She gently pressed her lips against his once more in response to his words. She wrapped her arms arond his neck tightly as she rode him at a quicker pace now, the lewd sounds echoing loudly around them.

Meanwhile...

Amber and Jenna were still going at it outside. Amber had managed to get away from Jenna, though she was close behind. Vanessa had returned from her errand, noticing the two girls running around. She was quite surprised to see them both home all of a sudden, leaving her very relieved. It seemed rather odd, especially since she expected their roles to be reversed. Suddenly, Jenna had tacked Amber to the ground, proceeding with their wrestling. Vanessa was relatively surprised at this, quickly running over to try and seperate them.

Alvin did enjoy that he was doing this with her, he just wished it was a physical dissension of hers not drug related. But he would have to deal with the after effects of all this after. The only thing he could try to do, is stay conscious and enjoy it as much as he could.

Elsewhere....

The soft sounds of laughter could be heard outside. Though the scrambling and commotion that Jenna and Amber were making hid it. But as soon as they were stopped it could be heard in the distance. It was coming from Kira and Riki who where looking into the window of the house. Anyone would be interested what they where laughing at. Yet if Vanessa saw it would be no doubt she would kill the two of them knowing full well they caused it.

Eva seemed very pleased to hear that Alvin was enjoying himself as well here. Of course, the two and been so close since they first met. This would certainly be the happiest moment in his life if it weren't for the fact she were drunk. She was already feeling her climax coming up, her body tightening around him more. this was all so much for her first time already. "A-alvin...I'm going to..."

---

While amber and Jenna continued to wrestle around on the ground, Vanessa had come up behind them, trying to seperate them without getting in the brawl herself. "Hey you two! Knock it off this instant!" Amber was still bawling, looking quite pleased to see that Vanessa was here. "Waah! Vanessa, help meee!" she cried, feverishly trying to escape. Jenna still had that evil grin. In their scuffles, a good deal of their clothing had been shed, with Amber suffering the most. the poor girl had only her bra up top with her pants barely managing around her waist.

The chuckles of the girls nearby had caught Vanessa's attention as well, noticing that they were peering into their home. Whatever their reason for doing so was beyond her. She quickly made her way over. "What exactly are you two...?" She almost bit her tongue as she glanced inside, seeing Eva riding Alvin in the middle of the living room. Luna was laying on the floor, apparantly recovering from her own go. to add to the disturbing scene, Alvin appeared to be greatly injured, the blood evident on the floor around him. the scents coming from the room stung her nostrils. Seeing as the two sisters were so amused, she gave them a good whack on the head, quickly dragging them off to their own home. there would be a lot of work for her to do when she got back.

Alvin was having problems telling anything thing right now. Blood loss was not doing him good. He was sure that he would survive, he was stronger then he looked. He had already survived being beat close to death once before. He still didn't know how, but he was glad he had. His vision was blurring form more then one reason. He could feel her body tightening upon him, he himself would no doubt cum the same time she did. A rather fitting end, yet he also would most likely bleed a lot more when he did. He wasn't quite able to say anything due to grunts of pain & pleasure.

---------

Kira and Riki were too engrossed in there laughing to realize Vanessa was there. Even when she had yelled they hadn't heard her. Alvin's pained protested, Luna's and Eva's new personallity. There conversations during and before intercourse were just too entertaining. They seemed to take more interest in Alvin, Eva, and Luna rather then Jenna and Amber. It was easy to say why, they were interested in sex. Being secluded from men all there life how could they not be? The only way for sex was either going out and getting tamed or having it with another girl. It wasn't till Vanessa was behind them that they heard her, slowly turning around. "Ehehehehe, Well...." They both spoke in unison as always, it wasn't hard to tell why. Nether of them were the most physically active. Out of most of the girls, they were considered quite weak. Though there information gathering Techniques were top notch they were physically weak, and Vanessa was no slouch when she hit, she really hit hard. Both of them felt the dizziness come when she hit in them. Nether struggled as Vanessa pulled them away. Both there minds were already at work on what they would do.

Eva seemed completely oblivious to his physical condition. She was so close to being tamed that nothing really mattered right now. Her pace had quickened a bit as she drew closer, her moans and breaths growing heavier and louder. "Alvin...I can't hold on anymore. Please fill me up okay?" she asked with a little smile. She then lowered herself completely on his member, crying out in bliss as she came.

---

Vanessa sighed softly as she dragged the girls back home, making sure they stayed inside as she headed back to her own home. She was glad to see that Jenna and Amber had stopped fighting, though they were sleeping right in front of the house with significant;y less clothing on. Some people were starting to stare and point, but she wouldn't be dealing with that right now. She quickly walked past the two, moving into the home, the same aroma filling her nostrils. She had a lot of work waiting for her after figuring this all out.

Alvin could tell She was completely unaware of his condition. She was almost his but it wasn't exactly how he wanted it to play out, hell his life had become completely like that. With the seed she accelerated to he felt more and more pain. She wouldn't have to worry about that, he could feel the pressure, and when she gripped him tight he felt it all leave him. In that moment the world shook in his eyes. His entire body pulsated, it was like his soul fizzed out of him. His eyes sharped to the point like it had in fight with Hime when she possessed the Hitmonchan girl and during the fight with Raltas girl in the sewers. The world rushed by him, and he found himself at a blurry dark place. He saw himself, on the floor, blood flowing from multiple cuts in his body. Many sever wounds. But... He was still struggling to get up. The words, could not be understood but Alvin saw something in himself he had not yet. The eyes, that others had seen, the eyes he possessed now. There was something familiar about them yet... Distant, like something in the back of his head he knew was always there. It was a strange feeling, he couldn't quite understand. Yet Alvin heard but one word before he returned back to reality.

A name, one that chilled him to the core for some reason, 'Adam.' As he returned to reality he felt the pain return coughing deeply, blood spattered out onto his chest, slowly draining from the corners of his mouth he questioned if this was the ironic way he would die.

Eva felt him twitch, and soon she was filled up with his seed, the taming process now complete. "Ah...thank you Alvin..." she muttered, her words starting to slur a bit at the end. She felt the warming sensation around her chest, right above her heart. Whether it was coincidence or meant to be, it certainly had special meaning. She had slowly begun to drift to sleep before she was quickly pulled off from Alvin. "All right, that's enough." Vanessa could clearly smell the alcohol in the air, and the barrel of sake not too far away only helped prove her hypothesis. Setting Eva aside, she rushed into another room to get the bandage wraps. Upon closer inspection, his recent wrapping had been very badly applied, possibly leading him into this condition. She sighed softly as she began to apply the bandages, swiftly and skillfully applying them to his battered body. She was of course rather surprised to see him here, especially after what had gone on a couple months ago. She pouted a bit as she thought about this situation. He was the only one that could have made the girls done that. He should have known better than to serve them any. While she still wrapped his wounds, she suddenly gave him a swift smack on his chest, looking to give him a rude awakening.

Alvin's body was beaten and battered to the point of breaking. He could only half hear Eva's words, but he was still right enough to see where the mark formed. Quite curious if he said so himself. Alvin was surprised by the sudden movement becoming painfully aware of his surroundings again. The one woman he didn't want to see was there. He felt as if this was truly his time to die. He rather reluctantly accepted it, at least he had done it once with Eva. As he thought he was going to be killed with some butchers knife he found her much rather treating his wound. He was left speechless, unable to comprehend why she was doing it. The moment he was about to try to speak he felt the impact of her hand. Oh, joy more pain to add to his current. After the hit he bucked blood splattering from his mouth. Quite the unwise thing to do to him in his condition. Though all things considering it was rather a pleasant thing to see her not killing him brutally or letting him slowly die.

Vanessa paid no mind to his reaction, instead continuing to treat his wounds. "I apologize for that, however I'll need to make sure you're awake and breathing to ensure this isn't for naught." she said, almost finished with her wrapping. Still, there was one thought that stuck with her since he had visited last time. She remebered the locket that Eva had showed her that night she kicked Alvin out. "How in the world did he get it?" Eva and Luna stirred a bit near them, making rather odd sounds. She didn't turn to look. "You mind explaining why you took advantage of my sisters like this? It's bad enough giving alcohol to them since their underage. Besides that, you should have forseen something like this."

"Well if it wasn't for the fact of blood loss and sever pain, the blow I kind of expected worse from you...." Alvin groaned in pain, he had no idea what went though her mind. He was blissfully unaware that what saved him was the return of the Locket. If it wasn't for that he would of been killed for sure. Her words felt like stabs to the face, ok, giving them that was not the best idea. But he wasn't exactly taking advantage of them, they seemed to have that covered themselves. "I have been drinking the last six years... I didn't think they would be that much of a light weight's... As for there reactions.... No I didn't foresee such drastic changes in personallity... I thought they would be calmer and looser... But that no... For Jenna and amber it was more to numb the pain from there fight with..." Alvin was doing his best to explain only causing him to cough up more blood. But it seemed this might be the only thing that kept her as docile as she was. "As for taking advantage, with Eva and Luna... It was a tad reverse... I can't quite move on my own without nearly passing out... I have already done it once since we got here... Jenna and Amber... There... Different stories... But that's the least of the worries... 'A old friend is still looking for this place...' Or so I am guessing... The Execution squad... Might be looking for this place..." Alvin spoke panting he was clearly out of breath, doing his best not to pass out from the pain still. With the amount of blood loss, and shear pain he must be going through, anyone would guess he had some serious will power.

"Hmph, so should be glad that you are not getting anything worse from me." she said, still working on the bandages. If Alvin was paying close enough attention, he could see the locket that he had returned was hanging around Vanessa's neck just above her chest. She was still looking to ask him about how he had obtained it, especially due to whom it belonged to. Now was not the time with the condition he was in however. "I have been drinking for a few years myself, though I know not to give any of them alcohol, otherwise something like this could come about. If I were to give some to anyone, I would have chosen Luna, however I can see that won't be necessary anymore." Her eyes wandered over to Luna, who was peacefully napping alongside Eva, murmuring some inaudible dialogue. "I'm sure you're aware of their unique quirks? You should know then that something like this could happen. Then again, I suppose it is an appropriate punishment for your actions. Hopefully you'll think some more before you act with these girls." She quickly finished up the bandage job, sitting back to look over her work. Her wrapping job was clearly more effective than her sisters'. "I can see that you've already gone ahead and tamed them all. Surely you know of the danger you're putting them in. And if what you say is true, then nobody in this village is safe. After so many years of living without fear, it will be difficult to keep everything together if they do find this place." She walked over to him, supporting him as she helped him up. "In the meantime, I advise that you rest up. I will take care of things down here." She led him over to one of the other rooms, setting him to rest on one of the beds.

"Heh, Like I said... I expected worse from you...." Alvin groaned, he couldn't pay enough attention to see the locket. He knew not how old it was or where it came from. He merely knew that his father had had it since he was quite little. Since around four, and it was the last real time he saw his father. He left him with it laughing about something like, 'The one that got away.' For some reason Alvin thinking back, thought he had a solemn look on his face that day. But it must be the blood loss toying with him. Alvin grinned at he comment about drinking. Though he did get her point, it wasn't pleasing to find she was rubbing his face in his mistake. In his defense he was already suffering some blood loss, trauma, and physical pain when he gave it to them. "Well I thought something would happen yes... I am unaware of most of there quarks, especially Luna.... I thought things would go differently though.... I have drank with a great man-" Alvin cut himself up as a image flashed crossed his mind. His eyes down cast glazed over, this was clearly self induced. "Luna I met recently.... So not so much... Amber I thought would be a violent drunk.... Jenna a crying.... Eva be a super happy drunk.... I actually thought Luna would of been able to hold her liqueur...." Alvin got out returning to how he previously was, due to a jolt of pain. He listened to her well. Aye he had tamed all of the family save Vanessa in front of him.

But she was right, it would be difficult to keep everyone together, it wouldn't help there cause for them to know they were harboring a human themselves. Hell just knowing he was there would cause great problems. But she was wrong about one thing. "No.... Im putting them in less danger then you think.... The Execution squad is already looking for this place... And they were before I came to knowledge of this... With me here... And you all knowing there's still a chance for you all to walk away free... And if they weren't tamed, do you really think Eva... Jenna... Hell maybe even Amber... Would of listen to me if I told them to run and not look back? To leave someone they know to die...? If worse comes to worse... All do what ever it takes to get them out... Ive already placed my bet, all that's left is to see it through..." If she truly listened carefully, she would be able to tell he meant what he said. It wasn't hard to believe, if she had seen him more then that last time. Anyone who had seen him fight could tell that was no idle comment. Alvin's body went down with a plop, he couldn't quite keep himself sitting up. There was no strength in it, he was doing all he could just to stay conscious and talk.

"You were probably right to assume that Luna would be fine, though I had not anticipated her reaction either. It just goes to show how differently the sake will affect each person. Even so, if you were going to give them any, a fairly small amount would have been reasonable for their first time. Soon they'll be waking up in hangover hotel." she muttered. She was confused as he cut himself off, deciding not to ask about it. "If you assumed Amber would be a violent drunk, then wouldn't it be best not to have given her any? After all, I believe she's already capable of destroying something without it. Either way, from what you're saying you were looking to get them drunk, which is different from what you just said now.

She raised a brow slightly at his comment on how they were in less danger. With the way he explained it, it certainly seemed reasonable enough. "I suppose you do have a point. Because of you taming them, I'm assuming you've managed to get on a more intimate level with them both, though I must commend you for managing to calm down Amber, knowing what she feels about tamers. I doubt you will have any trouble with Eva, and Luna as well." He was quiet as she listened to him speak, sounding so determined. She almost wanted to laugh with how cliche it sounded, but the look in his eyes told her he was serious. She could already tell that with all he'd accomplished, he would be very reliable. "Well then, you just rest up while I clean up your mess." she said with a little sigh. "In the meantime, you can come up with an explanation to how you managed to get this." she said, fiddling with the locket around her neck. Surely he would recognize it then. With that, she headed back out to fix up everything.

While Alvin was resting, she had fetched Amber and Jenna from outside, dragging their semi-concious forms into the house and onto the couch along with Eva and Luna. With surprising agility and skill she began to clean up the living room, removing every bit of blood and bodily fluid that remained. Her work was finished up in a little less than an hour and she sat back to rest. Her eyes wandered over to the room Alvin was resting in. She was still thinking about the first time he came over, knowing his relationship to the man that had nearly tamed her forcefully. Even with her tension, she could tell that things were a lot different now. Even though her sisters had been tamed and the village was in danger, he seemed to be the only person to turn to.

"That's true, to each there own on there effects. I didn't expect them to have as much as they did either." Alvin commented in his own defense. Even so what she said next was rather right. Perhaps he was trying to get them drunk. But if inside that was what he wanted could you blame him? They deserved it, to be able to forget at least a while. They were wounded in more ways then one. In a single order he had made them murderers. He made them stain there hands in the blood of another. There was no doubt in his mind that would haunt them for the rest of there life. "Perhaps we all deserved to forget... At least for a little while..." Alvin commented the sense of regret in his tone. Perhaps that was enough to let her forgive him at least a little for this. This was twice he caused a incident. He was surprised on what she said, she was commending him? He hadn't really thought about it.

He supposed Jenna was quite attached to him. Amber was a lot gentler around him now yes, a whole lot less hostile. Even so the only reason he tamed her or so he supposed was because of that arrogant bet. Then again his arrogance then was with good enough reason as he proved. He didn't even have enough time before she left the room to say anything about the locket. "I need no excuse..." he muttered, he could hear all of the movement outside of the room. She would find that once again his blades were missing from the room. Both returned to his side laying next to where he lay neatly. This no doubt would give her question of how they got there. Yet the more she got to know what was going on, the less she would question. Alvin was left pondering the events, everything seemed off. There was more at work then he could see. Why would the execution squad take such a interest in this tiny village. Yes there were wild pokegirl's here, but for them to get involved.

That troubled him greatly, what could it be that they were after? It wasn't him, after all his father had, done some troubling things. Namely turned his back on there entire organization and disappeared without a trace. Ironically this never surprised Alvin, his father was like that. He had interactions with people from the League, but they never took action against him. After all Alvin blatantly stated everything he knew, which wasn't a whole lot. Alvin continued pondering what it possibly could be about this village that was so special.

Vanessa had indeed noticed that his blades had disappeared. She had seen them when she arrived to the scene, and they seemed to be moved when she moved Alvin to the other room. She didn't hear anyone enter the house though, so she assumed that that they were still in the house. Still, Vanessa couldn't help but wonder why he was in possession of those blades. She looked over to her sleeping sisters, who all seemed to bundle up with each other. Sure, it was cute, but she still thought about everything she had seen only a while ago. Just seeing them made her want to doze off as well. She figured it would be okay, especially with all the work she had finished. Even if it was a little rest, it would be fine. She lay back in her seat, slowly drifting to sleep...

Her rest didn't last too long as she heard something slam against the ground, which seemed to rock the entire house. "Gah! What the hell?!" Vanessa opened her eyes slowly, noticing Amber on the floor holding her head tightly. "It hurts so much! Make it stop!" she growled, cringing and squirming on the ground. "And so it begins..." Vanessa thought. Soon the complaints of the others would arise. Jenna was also groaning from her hangover, curled up as she held her head. Luna seemed to be the least affected, but anyone could notice how much it was bugging her. Much to her surprise, Eva was nowhere in sight, though she had an idea as to where she would be. While she was sleeping, Eva had woken up from her slumber, along with the headache, and moved over to where alvin was. she had plopped herself down at his side, falling asleep. However, she hadn't thought to get herself dressed up again after the incident...

Alvin had laid there for a while in just the pain of it all, as well as thought. But eventually he had found himself dowsing off. It wasn't his intent but his will finally gave way and he passed out. As he slept it was strange for once there was nothing but darkness. He didn't have his blades speaking to him or what ever it was. It was rather creepy, to have nothing in his head as he slept. Even so he was aware of the movements of everything around him. He felt the movement of someone coming in but he didn't feel as if he should be concerned. The sudden hit had awoken him, he was shaken but it slowly sitting up. He took note to Eva next to him softly stroking her hair. Taking a deep breath he sat up, there was still pain but he felt as if he could move some now. Which most likely wasn't a good idea, but he did it anyways. Moving to the door he looked onto the girls outside of the room. "Well good morning girls... Liquor has a philosophy, Pay backs a bitch..." Alvin spoke it was no doubt Vanessa would make a comment that it was his fault.

It partly was, but in more it was there fault for the amount they drank. Alvin was leaning against the door frame he was clearly in a worse condition then he was before they drank. "Well I believe all of us except Vanessa learned a valuable lesson here.... You girls are never drinking Liquor again...." Alvin groaned, gripping his wound softly. He took note of how much it affected each of them, to no surprise Luna was the least effected by the head ace.

Vanessa noticed that Alvin had gotten up, with Eva leaning up against him. She really had gotten so attached. She still seemed to be in a sleepy state, still grumbling from her hangover. Vanessa gave him a little glare with his comment. "I suppose that your philosophy can also relate to you, yes?" she said, refering to his near-death experience only recently. "Are you sure you should be walking right now? You haven't fully recovered yet." She glanced over to see Amber reaching for another class, no dount to 'ease the pain' she was experiencing. She quickly moved from the seat, smacking her hand away and taking the glasses aside. Amber groaned in pain, slamming her fist against the ground as she held her head.

"Indeed. I had intended for none of them to touch it in the first place. Luckily for them, I'll have something prepared to get rid of the headache. It certainly does not taste pleasant, but it'll do the trick." She stood up, started to head over to the kitchen. "Make sure none of them get anymore." she said to Alvin before she disappeared. Luna shuffled past him, heading over to another room. "I'll be taking a quick shower before I lay down." "Alvin!" Without warning, Jenna had come over to him, wrapping her arms around him as she pulled herself close. "Ah...make it stop!" she cried, nuzzling roughly against his chest.

He expected her glare, and she probably expected his retort to her comment. "Nope, the philosophy pertains to all of us, seeing as, your the one who ended up having to assist in the clean up." Alvin gave a pained laugh, he wasn't surprised that Eva refused to get away from him, even in her sleep. Alvin himself was probably only standing because he was leaning against the door frame. "Should be probably not, but am, yeah... If I stayed down till I was fully recovered we might have our hands even fuller then the.... Plus staying still isn't something I do well..." Alvin comment, he seemed to be a bit better, oddly enough as it was. He was able to stand and move on his own if anything. Alvin nodded to Vanessas command, and Luna's comment to take a shower. He expected anger, surprise, or something when Luna found the mark, the embarrassment would come only after she was told how she got it. The moment Jenna connected with him his entire body went pale. The sudden pain was not a good thing. It only grew more and more as she nuzzled into his chest.

He went down and hard, bringing both Jenna and Eva down with him. The three hit the ground with a loud crash, that would give severe pain to all of there head aches. But of all else Alvin was left twitching in pain, he was clearly quite conscious but, he made no sound, like a wordless scream of pain he held in.

Vanessa had caught his last comment, giving out a little sigh before she disappeared completely. It seemed that Luna was still unaware of everything that had gone on while she was drunk. Plus, it would prove to be rather difficult to notice it at first as the mark was just above her tail. There was still that warm sensation though. As the three toppled to the ground, the sound was less than pleasant, ringing loudly in the girls' sensitive ears and making their headaches even worse. Amber growled loudly in anger, shooting a horrid glare at them. "Mind not doing anything stupid right now?!" she growled. Jenna was still whining and groaning as her headache worsened. Eva didn't seem to react much, occasionally shifting against him as she slept. Vanessa soon came back with a few glasses. Each had a light green substance that had been made with a few herbs she had found. While the taste and smell were horrible, it was remarkable with curing headaches. She had set one down for each one of them, laying one aside for Luna. Amber quickly drank it down in one go, groaning at the horrible taste. Jenna was taking it in smaler sips, not sure she would get it down like Amber had.

Re: To get the girl I like, I got to get her family (Fancy &

Alvin was motionless in a fit of pain, he prayed his wound didn't open any more then it had already. He did hear Ambers comment and could agree completely. "And please don't touch me for a while... Wound... Wider.... Pain... More...." Alvin was having a hard time getting the words out without wailing in pain. That it's self would of killed the three who were still experiencing a hangover. Alvin laid in pain as Vanessa came into the room, looking at. He was expecting a smart comment about it being smarter if he just stayed in bed. Which he was actually thinking was right, right about now. Especially with Jenna on top of him. He was happy when Vanessa gave her a drink because Jenna got off of him.

Back
Top Bottom