Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To get the girl I like, I got to get her family (Fancy & Me)

Eva had set Alvin gently into the seat, making sure he was comfortable before she pulled back from him. "Please, take this time to rest now." she said, clearly worried about him. She was already hesitant to have helped him downstairs. Jenna looked over to the barrel as well, finding the the symbol on it seemed to be somewhat familiar, though she couldn't put her finger on it. Amber had the same feeling. "Well, these two said that it is the sake you were asking for." Jenna said. She went ahead and got a glass prepared for him, seeing as how the sisters were still a bit shaken up from Amber's outburst. Jenna couldn't help but notice the odd scent it gave off. Of course, she had never had any form of alcohol. She gave the glass to Alvin. "Uh...so this sake works to relieve the pain?" she asked, clearly unknowing of the effects it had on different people. Amber didn't stir a bit even as Alvin pointed the blade at her.

"Well, I don't know if I'm cut out for using any, but I suppose it's worth a listen." she said. As she listened to him, she was sometimes a little confused at what he was trying to say. "Eh...as if they have a mind of their own?" Of course, for her it seemed hard to believe, but there were those occasional legends or something that popped up that spoke of such things. "So basically every now and then there will be a weapon that is destined to be chosen by a certain person?" It was an odd thing to think of, but coming from him, her sensei in a way, there was sure to be some more meaning behind these words than she thought. At Alvin's request, Jenna had gotten two more drinks, not quite sure what to do with them of course. None of the girls would be seeing or hearing Alvin's swords like he was. "Uh...are these for us?" Jenna asked, still not too fond of the scent.

"I will don't worry Eva. We don't need me passing out again right? The Drink will calm me and numb the pain." Alvin reassured Eva the best he could that he would be alright. Though he too questioned in he would for a moment. Alvin was glad Jenna had gone and got a glass before he had even asked. He nodded in thanks, he wasn't surprised by Amber at all. He had come to expect it. Alvin chuckled at her question if they had there own minds. "Not exactly as you think, they have there own souls, heart and soul, with the body of steel. Well I suppose im not the best person to try to explain this." Alvin spoke calmly closing his eyes, Her next question was much more practical. She was half right there were some like that, then there were those like him. The ones the blades took a shine to for what ever reason. "Not exactly, no blade is meant for only one person. Though yes there are times when a blade will reject all those besides the one destined to use it. Then there are times where they simply choose upon a whim whom they want to wield them. Am I missing anything, Santsu Rokumon, Kasaneru Tsumi?" Alvin spoke as he opened his eyes, without anyone realizing it his blades had gone. A thin layer almost invisible to anyone looking surrounded Alvin's eyes, they glowed. Both cups had vanished from Jenna's hands.

"Not a bit Boss! You do have a way with words!" Santsu Rokumon, spoke in which everyone could actually hear. He stood leaning against a wall near the window. Grinning his usual stupid grin. "But I must admit ya got some great tastes here! I wouldn't mind having a pass at them my self! Especially the girl with the back hair, a hot little bod on that one!" Santsu Rokumon Laughed not yet realizing they could see and hear him. He was a rude and crude fellow that was for sure. No doubt him being visible was a shocking thing to see, and perhaps not the best.

"Silence you crude little child, they can see us." Kasaneru Tsumi spoke now he stood behind Alvin. He was no doubt the better of the two, yet still surrounded him was that cold aura. Yet he looked more like a women then a man, with the lose fitting Kimono and snow white hair. He turned to the girl named Amber, seemingly knowing what she had thought he spoke. "Not all legends are false." His voice struck at her, directing his voice was a frightening thing. Like he was thrusting at her blade pointed at her throat. "To Muramasa, be he the decedent of my former master, he truly held his honor high." Kasaneru Tsumi began drinking his Sake.

"To Muramasa, though a damn annoying boss, who hated to kill, he was still a good creator." Santsu Rokumon spoke his final toast, as he drank his.

It was finally Alvin's turn. Looking to the roof, he felt the first tears fall down his face. "To Muramasa, the man who taught me how to fight, and how to hold myself up. To the man I made a promise that I will keep, To the man who was the closest thing to a real father, that I ever had.... And to the man whom's life I stole to go on living, and continue my promise to him." As Alvin spoke both blades human forms vanished, there glasses were set neatly on the floor next to where they laid. It was a miracle sight to say the least. Alvin chucked the entire glass in one go. Taking a deep breath when he had finished. " Toast of the Final passing, when one is chosen by there blade, and will has been passed on. The blades materialize so even normal people can see them, to give there final respects. This is often seen at funerals where people dressed in old clothes, show up to pay there respects to the deceased.... Burn these last moments into your mind, for any who ever dares wield a blade can hope for this eventual parting. For it is the greatest honor one may have." Alvin spoke his eyes down cast, no tears flowed now but the trail was left visible.

Eva gave him a little smile as he spoke. "Well, then have as much as you need." she said. She wanted to make sure that he would be as comfortable as he could possibly be. Alvin's little explanation on the swords still sounded rather far-fetched to Amber. "Their own hearts and souls huh? Kind of like a spirit manifesting it?" As strange as it seemed, she figured there was that possibility, especially with what she witnessed when they had first run into her with the Hitmonchan girl. Her next question seemed to be answered in a similar manner. "Well, I suppose I get what you're saying, though it all seems like something out of some fairy tale." When they were all younger, of course their mother had the time to tell them of such tales. Before they could say anything else, Jenna had taken note of the missing glasses. "W-what?" she stuttered, checking at first to see if she had dropped them, but it seemed like they had just disappeared.

It was then they the voices were heard. They were completely unfamiliar to the girls, though Alvin seemed unaffected. Before the girls stood two other human figures. Who they were was anyone's guess. "Eh? What in the world?" Amber muttered, almost ready to go and take a swing at them. Of course, Santsu Rokumon's comment was clear to everyone in the room. Luna didn't seemed to be affected, aside from that odd feeling with a stranger making such comments about her. Amber felt a little antsy in the presence of Kasaneru Tsumi. As he spoke to her, it sent chills down her spine. He had such amazing presence, enough to shake her up a bit. They had all partaken of their sake, and the figures had suddenly vanished, though the cups of sake were left neatly on the floor. The girls were of course still unsure of what to make of all this. "S-so...those people were your swords?" Jenna finally asked. It was a hard thing to take in, but nevertheless they had all witnessed it.

Alvin had responded to none of her questions to the very last. After all those two had practically answered them on there own. He was a bit annoyed with Santsu Rokumon's comment yet he made no move. It was in his personallity to do such, so there was no helping it. It was amusing to see none the less, since he was once his masters sword. Alvin finally spoke to her question, "In sorts yes, the blades that I once used were left with the bodies of Muramasa, and my dear friend Takamichi. Chuujitsu Ryuu was not my blade in the first place, it was a blade Muramasa forged for Takamichi, that I was charged to care for until Takamichi was fit to wield it. Yet his time came before he could, but I left it in his care, as a man should always be buried with his blade if it has not been passed on. Himitsu Yakusoku, was the blade he forged for me, with it embodied the oath I swore to him. Yet with my slaying of him, I believed I was not longer fit to wield it and returned it to it's creator. Yet these two took a interest in me, perhaps, because I slew the last of a once proud line of purebreds. Ones who's lineage never held a pokegirl in them, one where there were still human females." Alvin explained the best he could looking at the glass with a grin. He chose it was best to explain what happened to his other blades. Less they assume that those were the ones he had before. "As Kasaneru Tsumi, had said, not all legends are a fairy tale. There are many that are based off forgotten truths, or things people can no longer do. This world is said to hold many mystery's forgotten since the time of the Great wars." Alvin mused at his own knowledge it wasn't surprise he knew about these things. As a researcher he had already had a great experience. To experience and prove that the Toast of Final parting was real.

Both Kira and Riki were stunned beyond belief, he had quelled the Fire known as Amber, captured the kind hearted Eva's heart, Calmed the bright spirit of Jenna, and had brought swords to life! This all was exciting them more and more. They practically forgot what Amber had even said to them. Yet they remembered Alvin's warnings to not speak of such things to anyone else. Most likely because his threats were quite real. Even they could tell that he was not joking with them.

"Ah...I see." Amber said. So then the blades he had been carrying all this time had far more meaning to him than she had thought. She would have no idea of their origins and for whom they had been meant for. There was a lot more honor involved with these weapons than she had pictured. As he continued to speak, the girls couldn't help but be a bit intrigued with his comment on their lineage. "Ah? Is that so?" Jenna asked. "That is really something though, to have a lineage where the females hadn't fallen." It had spurred a great deal of interest in the girls especially since such an event like that was rare for them to hear of. Luna was quiet for the most part during the whole thing. It wasn't very likely she would understand as much as they did. All she could do was wait until they told her everything about what had happened. "It seems that you three had gone through a lot in the past few weeks. I'm surprised and rather relieved that my sisters had managed to keep their composure even so." she said, glancing over to Alvin. "I haven't witnessed anything like that myself. Who would think that those blades of yours could express their will in such a way." Of course, she was still thinking about how odd it was to be complimented by a sword, even more so that they had drunk sake.

Alvin wasn't surprised by there curiosity nore there surprise of hearing about people who were still human. A sorrowful look came over his face as he thought of Saki. If she were still alive how would his life of turned out? With no doubt he would be a instructor of the school. Going on a happy life with her and him still fighting, or maybe they would of gotten over such petty things. Alvin pulled out his ring from his pocket fingering it. The only real memento he now had of anyone of the them. "There were four, now there is but one..." Alvin muttered to himself referring to Takamichi, Saki, Muramasa and himself. He was left the only master of the now dead Sango style of weapons. But there was a slight hope in these girls, most notably Amber who was already attempting to learn from him. Luna's words struck like a knife, making him laugh. Amber had done no such thing. But he was a bit more serious when she spoke about his blades. "A blade has a soul like I said. Yet as for what we have gone through quite a lot. A large portion of it is because of our lovable loud mouth Amber. Alerting a entire city that is under control of a manacle mad man who is after the location of this village to no doubt gather all of you up and sell you off, that she was untamed." Alvin spoke in rapid succession, it was the truth. Yet it would no doubt put a dent in Amber's Ego, yet she couldn't argue it was all her fault.

As intrigued as there were, the girls were aware of the ring that he had in his hand. They could only assume it reminded him of these people that he held so close to him, and that the 'one' he was referring to was himself. Of course, there was a lot of potential with these girls around him. Amber was already a very strong fighter, though she needed to learn how to use it better. Jenna wasn't exactly the best fighter, but a very wise one. Alvin had yet to see what these other girls were capable of, but that would all come in due time. Luna moved off the wall as she moved closer to the group. Upon hearing of Amber, she couldn't help but chuckle. Amber had picked this up, clearly annoyed. "Hey, what's that laugh for?!" she growled. Luna just gave her a little grin as she spoke. "Because it was bound to happen that you'd get yourself in some mess like that." Jenna couldn't help but laugh a bit herself. Of course, it wasn't quite as funny back then. Looking back, it was but a memory. Eva was very surprised to hear about this. "You all went that far into the city?" she asked, another worried look appearing on her face. Jenna had spoken up again. "Well, we were all disguised of course, though there was a little argument between Alvin and Amber that eventually led to that incident." Eva looked over to Amber. "You know not to do anything too reckless in the city..." she said. Luna looked over to Amber once more. "You've even got Eva lecturing you." Amber grumbled softly to herself as they all spoke of her actions. "Y-you guys..."

Alvin listened to them laugh, taking notice to Riki and Kira disappearance along with there things. They did leave the Sake, no doubt they went home. They had much to chatter about, as it was. He couldn't help but laugh himself, she was so easily agitated. "Perhaps it was for the best. We learned something impotent. With the city, involved in it, as well as the appearance of the ghosts. It is no doubt the execution squad is behind this. Which means it is all that more dangerous." Alvin explained, but he looked over to Eva. Shaking his head, anything in a city now was reckless. Yet there was nothing they could do about it. "We won't be able to go back for quite some time, I doubt it would be a good idea to go back for years at least." Alvin commented moving in the seat softly trying to feel if he was able to move well finding only pain. He slipped the ring upon his finger taking deep breaths. "Even though where safe now we don't know when they might show up here. I know full well if we tell anyone we tell wouldn't believe us, and if they see or even know im here they will no doubt cause a lot of problems. So it seems like it is up to us to do something, or at least I know I will." Alvin spoke calmly as held his cup out. By the pained look on his face it was easy to see he wanted more. "You all should drink too, it might not smell good to you but you will feel a bit better after drinking some." Alvin spoke cringing as the glass was taken from him.

Amber wasn't exactly looking to agree with that statement, since it still as related to her actions. "T-that's true. It's a lot more dangerous out there than I had imagined. Luna seemed rather surprised when he mentioned the execution squad, as if she was familiar with it. "Is...that so?" she asked. Eva was at least glad to see that he was still okay, knowing all that they had gone through. "At least you won't be putting yourself in danger for now. You need to rest up. You don't know how worried I've been!" she said, pouting a little. Amber crossed her arms over her chest as she spoke up. "Well, it doesn't look like there will be any need to worry about anyone finding us right now. After all, the only ones that may have had some ideas were taken care of." Of course, she was referring to Muramasa and the others. Jenna went ahead and took his cup to get him another glass. "Are you sure it's okay for us to drink?" she asked. Amber grumbled a bit at her question. "It should be fine. He's telling us to try it anyway." she muttered, taking a glass herself. She took a good sip of it, trying to ignore the smell, but it actually tasted very pleasant. "Hmm...it's not bad at all." she said, taking another sip. After Jenna had given Alvin his cup, she got herself one, again wincing at the scent. "If you say so..." Eva was still rather curious about the drink herself, turning to Alvin. "Is it fine if I get some myself?" she asked.

Alvin took great notice to Luna's voice and what she had said. He would be keeping a eye on her, he felt something off. She seemed familiar with them, which made him wonder. They would be having a talk in the near future that was for sure. But he made no notion to it, as if he didn't even realize it. Smiling at them as they enjoyed it, Alvin took another drink of his. "I am glad you like it, it is a good drink that loosens you up." Alvin chuckled when Amber spoke he turned to Eva. with a smile and nod. He didn't see any reason not to. What harm could be done, those words would bite him in the ass.

Eva smiled up at him. "Ah, is that so? Well, I guess I have been a bit tense lately. A good drink would b great right now." she said, heading off to get a glass herself. Luna walked past him on her way to get one as well. "I suppose it wouldn't hurt." Eva found the drink very pleasing, and was already looking to get more. It could be seen that the girls were all very fond of the drink already, though it could be seen that they were already starting to be affected. "Hey! Did you just touch me huh?!" The voice rang out, and at first you would think it was Amber, however it didn't sound quite like her. It could be seen that Amber had been shoved to the ground with Jenna ready to smack her. "Ya think you can get away with that kind of stuff?! I'll show you!" she muttered, her words slurring a bit. It was clear she was drunk. She jumped on Amber, ensuing a little wrestling match. "N-no! Stop! I'm sorry!" Surprisingly, this voice was Amber's. This would be the first time Alvin would hear her voice like this. It sounded more feminine and fragile. "I didn't mean it at all!" she cried, looking as thought she were on the verge of tears.

Meanwhile, Alvin would not have time to try and separate the two, as Luna and Eva were eying him rather intently. "Saaay....Alvin." Eva muttered, grinning as she slowly approached him. "You're right, I feel a lot better..." she said with a light chuckle. She slowly wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her body a bit against him. "You know how long I've been waiting right...? I've always wanted to do this..." starting to plant small kisses along his neck. Luna on the other hand seemed to be affected in the same way. "Now that I take another look, you really are something." she said, slowly moving over to him, a slight sway in her hips. He would notice the strap of her tanktop had slipped. She moved up against him, pressing her breasts against his chest. "What do you say huh?" Her finger moved to his chest, making little circles along it. He was sure going to have his hands full.

Alvin blinked blankly at the two before him. Amber was a sissy, and Jenna was a old Amber. This scene was not how he pictured it at all. He had instantly felt as if something was horribly wrong. This was one of the few times he actually listened to his instincts. He moved painfully, to try and get up to stop the two before one beat the other bloody. Even if Amber was a sissy now, one good whack from her would send Jenna flying. Of that he had no doubt what so ever. But he found himself cornered. "Eva...Think things through... That's not a good idea..!" Alvin groaned feeling her pushing against him. Her chest wrapping around his arm. He was getting flustered again. The kisses were not helping any at all either. His face went pale when Luna spoke, this was not good. "N..Not you too... I get the distinct feeling i have done something that is meant to never be done...." Alvin muttered feeling her push against him.

Her chest against him was a mix of pain and pleasure. The soft fluff of her breasts yet pushed too close to his wound. "Wo..Wound... Bleeding..." He cringed and groaned, yet even he couldn't help it. He could feel it hardening down below. How could he possibly resist? Eva was the girl he cared deeply about, and Luna was quite beautiful. He could hear his blades in the back of his head. 'Way to go boss! Hahahaha Yeah! Go for it!' Was Santsu Rokumon. 'Well done master, with this your Linage is assured.' Kasaneru Tsumi added to it, both annoyed Alvin. Earning them both a shut up.

With the way they were reacting, Jenna didn't seem like she was going to pound in Amber's face. If anything, she was only messing with her. It was almost as though she were getting back at Amber for teasing her all those years. Then again, neither of them were really in control of their actions. "J-jenna! Get off meee!" amber cried helplessly. There was a rather evil grin on Jenna's face, as though she were amused. "Heheh, not a chance. you're going to get what's coming to you!" she said, still wrestling furiously with her. Amber had at least managed to grab hold of Jenna's hands so she wouldn't do anything.

Eva grinned at his comment. "Is it now? Well that's odd. You seem to have plenty of blood down here." she said, running her finger over the crotch of his pants. "You know Alvin, you really do want this too don't you?" she asked, again planting a few kisses on his neck. Luna did so as well, though she was focused on removing those pants of his that were hiding what they were after, influenced by the alcohol of course. With surprising skill, she had quickly undone his pants, pulling them off. "Looks like you're all ready to go."

"Eva your acting like Amber would when she was horny." Alvin whined he wasn't actually poking fun at Amber. But it was no doubt how someone would be able to picture her acting. Forceful and clear of what she wanted. Something everyone wouldn't expect from someone like Eva. Everyone would expect Luna's reaction. The quiet girl who turns into a wild type after drinking. He struggled to keep his pants on, yet Luna was oddly more skilled at getting them off then he was of keeping them on. "Perhaps it had crossed my mind, but I rather not do it while there is a hole in my side, and my ribs are broken!" Alvin retorted, they weren't going to listen to him. Yet that wouldn't stop him from putting up a argument. With his pants off, all that was left was the thin layer of cloth that was his boxers and even with that it was straining to get out. Not like he could do anything about it. He was cursing his drinking of Sake, even a little and he couldn't control when he got erect. He was glad he had a high tolerance for it, or he might of already hurt himself. Though it seemed these girls with there low tolerance would hurt him, for him.

In the midst of everything, Jenna and Amber were oblivious to what was going on not too far from them. Amber had finally managed to push Jenna off her, heading outside. "Hey! You're not going anywhere! " she growled, quickly pursuing her out the door. Unfortunately, they were Alvin's only chance at escape perhaps. Eva seemed rather annoyed with his comment. "Hmm...? Are you comparing me to Amber? How dare you even think of anyone else with the situation you're in." She noted that the only thing he had left was his boxers. "After all, I'm not so sure why you're complaining when you get to do it with two cute girls." She tugged at the hem of his boxers, slowly pulling them down until his member was freed. Luna grinned as she playfully licked up his length. "How impressive, I'm sure after seeing this you had no trouble with Jenna. Amber also?" She did remember the symbol after finding Jenna, though whether she was spouting nonsense now and would remember it later was not known. Eva raised a brow intently. "Hmm? so you've already done it with them? You're going to get it now." she said, moving in to suck softly on his member, flicking her tongue over it a few times. "Looks like you're just about ready." Luna said. She had already slipped out of her pants and underwear, climbing up onto Alvin's lap, positioning herself over his member. Without warning, she had suddenly sank down onto his member, taking his entire length into her. Her back arched and she let out a soft whimper as she did, taking time to adjust.

Alvin had expected absolutely no help from them. When drunk he doubted any commands tamer or otherwise would of done anything. He could tell she was annoyed but he was telling the truth. She was acting just like one would expect Amber to in such a situation. "And who's putting me in said situation Eva!" He hissed at her he watched where her eyes went. He knew this would only end with severe pain for him. A vein popped up upon his head. "Im not complaining, normally I might of welcomed this, but considering I have a hole in my stomach and broken ribs!" Alvin growled at the two, but Luna soon struck a nerve. He didn't want to be compared like that. Especially not at a time like this in front of Eva, even with her being drunk. It was like stabbing a knife into any minor hope he had left. His boxers were gone and they were both going for the gold. He could feel Luna's tongue going up the bare shaft. As well as Eva sucking on the head, He watched Luna position herself over him his face going pale. "This isn't going to end well...." Alvin spoke thinking not only of his wound but there reactions when they were back to normal as well as Ambers and Jenna's, not to mention Vanessa's. Biting his lip he felt her push herself all the way down. Tight, as he expected someone like her to be.

Luna bit her lip gently as the pain had subsided and she was starting to get accustomed to him. She made herself more comfortable and wrapper her arms around his neck, giving him a very loving look. "Hmm? Perhaps with all this you'll forget that you have such an injury." Luna said with a playful grin. Eva pouted a bit that Luna had taken her turn first. "Geez! Just hurry already!" Luna stuck her tongue out at her, turning back to Alvin. "Then let's begin." She brought her hips up, starting to lower herself at a steady pace. A little moan came from her every now and then as this was her first time experiencing this. It was for all the girls Alvin had tamed. "Ha...ah...amazing." she murred, again planting small kisses along his neck. So as not to be left out, Eva had moved behind Alvin to do the same, running her tongue up his neck and nibbling at his ear. "Just relax..." Luna said soothingly. Each time she lowered herself, she let out her cute little moans. She was building up the pace a bit, and that was when she suddenly leaned forward, locking her lips with Alvin's. There was a faint blush on her face as she held herself tightly against him.

Alvin's eye twitched, he could feel her lightly pushing on the wound even now. A mix of pleasure and pain, it would confuse so many men. He wasn't a Masochist, in the least so this was a problem for him. "I doubt.... All forget about it for a long time thanks to you two...." Alvin responded, he groaned, listening to them bicker. Each movement softly brushed his wound causing more pain, yet her gripping down and moving was causing quite a great deal of pleasure. When she told him how it was feeling he grinned. "Well if it feels like then, why don't you get off and then try again when im not wounded?" Alvin commented hoping it would actually work but it didn't, listening luna's words. He shivered and jolted when she pushed her body tightly against him. It caused a great deal of pain, even if she was kissing him. It was hard to not notice the pressure against the wound. He felt like his wound was about to burst.

Luna grinned at his comment. "What are you saying? Doesn't it feel good? If it feels good, you should do it." she said, completely crushing his chances of getting out of this anytime soon. Her pace had started to quicken, her moans growing even louder. It was a rather odd sight to behold, but with these two girls drunk and aroused, it didn't matter. Eva nibbled at his ear again. "Still talking like that when you get to tame us?" The sake had clearly affected their attitudes as well as their decision-making. Of course, Alvin would perhaps be very glad to be in this situation despite the wounds he was sustaining. Unfortunately, he was in no position to get away.

He would of loved it, but the pain of his wound kind of quelled that love. Her words annoyed him, absolutely no control. 'You will pay for the pain girls, oh, you will pay in more ways then one....' Alvin hissed in his mind. Using his mind he was keeping himself conscious. He wasn't about to pass out now, not this pissed. Even if it was Eva, she would be punished for sure. Eva's drunk personallity was what annoyed him most. She was too much like a sexually aggressive Amber for his taste. Luna's moans were quite cute even so, he could only imagine Eva's. He would make sure that he would hear them again in more force.

Luna growled lustfully as she still lowered herself on him. She was starting to feel her climax, though of course the taming process wouldn't be complete without Alvin doing the same. "Hmm...you're rather lucky though aren't you? You already tamed Amber and Jenna and now you get us huh?" she muttered between moans. "Course, I can feel that you're ready too aren't you?"

"Pup if it wasn't for the fact that I can't hardly move I would of strangled you already." Alvin growled at her, he was quite annoyed by this point. Pain tended to do that to people, the more pain, the more aggression. He knew full well he was going to regret this. He could tell by her physical movements, even before this, that she was no stranger to fights. This reassured him even more that he would have to have a talk about what she knew of the situation. She had previous experiences with humans, more the any of the other girls. "Sorry, but if your talking about downs stairs, talk to him, we don't share the same mind set or so it seems. Wouldn't help that the pain is over riding my sense of pleasure by this point." Alvin groaned at her, he knew full well that one girl was going to go next at least. He was not looking forward to a second round of this pain. He hadn't even had enough to drink to numb a percent of his pain. Unfortunately, for once he hated his high tolerance to alcohol.

Luna stuck her tongue out playfully at him. "Hmm? Pup is it? What a cute nickname, though I think it suits Amber more." she said. Her moans had drowned out anything else they would say as her body was overcome with pleasure. "Ah...I'm going to..." She lowered herself once more, tkaing his entire length in before she reached her climax, spilling her fluids over his member and tightening around him.

"Well your not really a brat, either, your normal personality doesn't fit it... So it seems im going to have to figure out a better nickname for you." Alvin groaned in his mind he could only think of the fact he would be seeing a whole lot more of her now. Her moans were all that he could hear in his ears, asides from his own pained grunts. He could hear her final words as a free girl. The sign took it's form like all the others. He could feel her body squeezing down, tighter then any of the other girls had. Her trained body was able to tighten those muscles even, that or she was used to masturbation. Even with his pain, the one below thought differently. The pressure surrounding it, it couldn't hold off. Alvin came, and hard, he could feel the tingle, of it. Alvin filled her up quite well, he was panting as she moved to a stop. Pain, and exhaustion from it, this might be just a moments rest but he would gladly take it.

Luna's body shivered a bit with delight as Alvin released inside her. For a while, she was still holding tight to him. Soon after, she could feel the warm sensation on her back, just above her tail. She grinned as she playfully licked at his lips. "And that's that. You're not bad at all." she said, slowly moving off of him. "Gotta know how to share though." alvin was sure to know what was next. Without warning, Eva had suddenly hopped up onto his lap, starting to slip out of her clothes as well. "You know...I've been waiting for this for so long." Eva said, letting her hands rest on his chest. "So please...tame me." she said, gently pressing her lips to his. He was sure to smell the alcohol on her breath from this, and she pulle back after a while.

Back
Top Bottom