Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To get the girl I like, I got to get her family (Fancy & Me)

Jenna was a little confused as he looked from her to Amber who was still around the food booths. From what she could see, it was just like at the apartment. It seemed she would be a little more cooperative with food, but before she could say anything, she had a card in her hand, and Alvin was headed straight for Amber. Of course she was difficult to work with, but even Jenna was a little hurt by his comments on amber being an idiotic puppy. Not wanting to see them argue, she headed into the store to look around for clothes. All the choices available were obviously different from what she was wearing now. Because of what she was wearing, she had gotten a view odd looks. It wasn't long before she was approached by one of the workers. "Hello there. Is there anything here that interests you?" Jenna turned to the lady, giving her a pleasant smile. "Yes, I'm not too sure exactly, but is there anything you would recommend?" the woman smiled and started to lead her around. "Well, of course. We have plenty of selections that you may be interested in. For now, she was distracted by the joys of clothes shopping, but she was unaware of what would be going on outside.

Amber on the other hand was of course hanging around the food places. She was looking for a new set of clothes as well, though Jenna's shop of choice wasn't very appealing to her. While Alvin had been talking to Jenna, she was at a booth with a bunch of spicy food, which she adored. As much as she wanted some, she wouldn't be able to buy any without money. It was then that she felt something tug at the back of her shirt, though she was sure she knew who it was. Again, the comments would be enough to set her off. She planted her feet to the ground to prevent him from pulling her further, though it made the shirt rip slightly. "You have a problem kid?! For once I'm going along with your pointless activities, and I'm still getting a bunch of shit from you. You think I'm gonna want something from there? There's plenty of shops. Then again, it seems you just need me around if you go to such lengths to bring me back." She swatted his hand from the shirt, not caring that some of the other customers were looking in on this now. "And enough of this puppy shit! I didn't come here to listen to any of that crap from someone as immature as you. Either way, you seem intent on pissing me off. Well, mission accomplished. I held myself back on Jenna's account, but you're really starting to be an eyesore." It was then that she stepped forward again, going for a vicious punch to his gut. Being the pokegirl that she was, the damage was sure to be brutal if it hit. Jenna knew that well enough.

Alvin was unaware of Jenna's feelings about this. Even so he felt what he had said was right. She was acting like a Idiotic puppy running off doing what she wanted. Quite unconcerned with the overall effect of things. Alvin listened without a word though out her little rant. He waited, his focus draining right onto her. The world moved past and he saw it, the moment she would attack and waited. As she moved forward and launched her attack she would find him moving right out of the way. Taking a step forward, he pushed her legs out from under her. She was bound to feel a great deal of anger by this point. Only more was to come when she felt the side of his hand connect with the back of her neck. If it were a normal person she would be unconscious by just that movement. He made sure she landed on the ground.

Snatching both of her arms he pulled them back into a police hold and stat down on her back, pressing her roughly against the ground, effectively pinning her. "Let me explain something to you, puppy. Im a pleasant enough person by nature, that's why Eva liked me. Now I wouldn't actually care if you went and got yourself caught and tamed. By some nobody tamer, I would actually welcome it for it would serve you right. But your actions right now don't effect just you anymore. The more problems you cause the closer they get the the village, and the more lives you put in danger. Now if you want to fight me, there's a time and place, and it isn't here. For now you do as I say how I say it, when you can beat me, then all gladly let you do as you want. But seeing as I have you he right now, and hold your life in my hand, then shut up and keep your head down. Because if your found untamed this entire city would come down on you." Alvin spoke in a low tone, lecturing her again. He spoke the truth about the city. They would all be after a fresh pokegirl to get out of here. Not to mention the few traveling tamers who would love a addition to there collection. He hoped this beat some sense into her yet he doubted. As he spoke of holding her life in his hand he pulled a pocket knife from his pocket, and pressed it slightly against her neck. Clearly meaning he could slash her throat and there was nothing she could do about it. Even with her strength with his weight and force on her, she couldn't move him. After he finished talking her got up rather slowly, clearly to make sure she didn't knock his footing from him. Grabbing the back of her shirt again her pulled her to her feet, and pushed her. "Move." Alvin spoke in a cruel tone, he was acting just like a normal tamer would. He didn't have much of a choice she put him in this position.

The second she saw him knew, she knew she had made a mistake, and it would cost her at this point. What happened next seemed to be in a blur for her, as one thing led to another. While she was expecting him to get a blow in on her, he had used a different method of subduing her. She felt him move her legs out from under her, causing her to stumble forward. She felt his hand at her neck, and soon she was on the ground flat on her stomach. As if that weren't enough, her arms had been brought behind her back, and she felt the pressure on her back as he sat on top of her. This wasn't the sort of situation she wanted to find herself in, especially with all these spectators. It was annoying to see just how easily he had gotten the upper hand, but at the same time she couldn't help but be somewhat impressed. It bugged her even more just to be impressed. she didn't think any regular human would have subdued her so easily. There was a painful silence as the knife was placed against her throat. She and everyone watching seemed to hold their breath at this. Despite the situation she was in, she felt the notion to talk back. "How convenient, I'm rather a pleasant individual myself. It's interesting you would bring up Eva in the midst of all this, now do you think she'd be all that pleased to see you like this? I'm glad enough not to have your pity if such a thing were to happen, but you don't always get what you want do ya? You think I'd be stupid enough to let myself be tamed? Doesn't matter if I have the whole city looking for me." Anyone would know just how she felt about tamers, and it didn't matter for her that he could kill her like this. Perhaps the lingering guilt would come back to haunt him in the long run.

Jenna on the other hand had spent quite a while looking at clothing that was recommended to her. Conversation was basically like this: "My my, you'd look great in that!" "R-really? Do you think so?" "Why don't you try it on?" "Um, ok." After insisting that she looked good in all of the suggestions, she had actually gone ahead and bought them all, thanks to the wonders of Alvin's card. She was surprised at just how simple it was. She thought by now that they would have returned, so she headed back outside, though the sight would surprise her. She would see Alvin on top of Amber, only a few seconds later pulling her to her feet. "Hmph." Amber actually flashed a little grin as she started to head back to the store. "As you say bitch." Jenna didn't see the extent of what happened, though she could only conclude that Amber had said a bit too much to get Alvin to do that. It was rare for her as well to see anyone get the upper hand on her. Of course at home, she seemed to do whatever she wanted. Nobody else seemed to be much of a fighter, aside from Luna who actually hadn't fought her at all. She was however able to outwit her if she ran her mouth too much. Jenna avoided Amber as best she could while heading back to Alvin. "Um..." She paused and looked back over to Amber for a bit before turning back to him. "I picked out some things. I hope this isn't too much?" If he were to look inside, he could see that she had picked quite a few outfits, while the goal was to pick out just one for both her and Amber.

Alvin knew this bugged her, he could feel it. Her aggravation was easy to tell, but she hadn't realized it yet. Alvin wasn't exactly a normal human. Even after he spoke he did realize what he had done. The act was more fluid and easy, for the first part he could concentrate without the future coming. It seemed the more he faced the voice, the easier it was to do this. He was unsure how to take it, but took his advantage as good fortune. "Don't lie, and I do what needs to be done, I am not softhearted when it comes to people who endanger others." Alvin had spoke in a cold tone, if he could he would of stopped her from what she had said. Now not only did she put herself in great danger she put him and Jenna in danger. If the Police found this out, they would be breaking down the door and the two of them would be forced off to other people, and undoubtedly never seen again. He truly didn't care about what could happen to Amber, in fact he could careless. But Jenna, though she was a bit of a handful at times she didn't deserve this, and if he didn't do anything he would feel at fault and be unable to face Eva. Right after she called him, a bitch she would feel something extremely hard hitting the back of her head, hard and fast. It happened to be his fist, and he had no remorse about it. It wasn't long before Jenna came up his expression softened a bit from the contorted annoyance.

He sighed, patting her head softly. "Don't worry about it, I intended to get you some thing anyways, after all your not going to be able to go back to the village for a while. What ever you got is going to have to work for amber as well. Thanks to her we have to go home, quickly." Alvin spoke glaring around the area, they were being stared at with quite the greedy eyes. Alvin's eyes seemed to glass over and return to there original life-full eyes. Seeing as Jenna knew his ability, she would know what he was trying to do. Focus to see a few seconds then return to present. Small beads of sweat were already forming on his skin. Using it like this was not the best move. Especially after they were completely surrounded. "Good job stupid, looks like you got your wish! I hope your better from that beating you got before, and in the mood for a relaxing throw down, because these guys look like they mean business!" Alvin spoke forcing Jenna back near Amber, making sure that she was up. Alvin moved them into a triangle formation with there backs to one another as the crowed closed in on them. "Ok, here's the plan; we run in their start hitting people hard in the face and see where that takes us. If you got any complaints, complain after there all on the floor and where out of here!" Alvin spoke, he was being quite serious. His little 'Plan' did happen to piss some of them off, mainly because he was smiling at them. He remembered the two, they were both younger classmen training to be tamers. They would often mock him for not ever taking any tamer classes.

To see him with not one but two pokegirls, one untamed as she was and the other clearly tamed. It just infuriated them. It didn't take them long before they charged him swinging, finding themselves with a face full of fist, in a matter of seconds. "Come on boys, I just got out of the tank a while ago, and my body just seems itchen for a fight!" As Alvin spoke, he didn't seem quite himself, he seemed to have more of a spark in him. Normally he was as calm as could be, nothing bothering him. But since his release he was just working up a real live wire.

Amber grunted softly as Alvin landed the blow to the back of her head. She had managed to keep herself up though, but the blow did sting a bit. She simply sent another glare over to Alvin, though she wasn't expecting him to react to it. "Yeah yeah, whatever." She walked over to the side of the shop and leaned against it for now, crossing her arms defiantly over her chest. Ignoring the pain in the back of her head, she was still thinking about the ordeal that occurred not too long ago. She was still finding it hard to accept how easily he subdued her, especially since it was not something she had to experience. She was far too used to pounding the lights out of everyone that got in her way. She didn't think the one to overcome her (if anyone) would be this human. Aside from the humiliation she felt, she also felt an odd sensation she had not experienced in a long time. the feeling of having someone better than her got her pretty worked up, though she would never say anything. She had to admit, the feeling of being dominated like that got her a bit excited, though Alvin would have no way of knowing that. If there was anything she loved more than getting her hands dirty, it was strength. She had to commend Alvin's skill and all, but he still pissed her off to no end. It didn't seem like that would be changing anytime soon, but this was a first for her.

Jenna gasped softly as Alvin went ahead and socked Amber in the back of the head. She refrained from saying anything on the manner, clearing her throat. "Ah, I suppose. But I hope I didn't spend too much for all of this." She turned to look at Amber before speaking to Alvin again. "I think some of these will be a bit tight for her though." she said, speaking so Amber wouldn't hear. Jenna did know that when it came to Amber, she preferred clothing that was a little loose and comfortable, especially when she fought. Still, with all that happened, she probably wouldn't complain too much. She watched curiously as he began to look around. Was this the skill he had mentioned? She of course never really saw him use it. She was a little worried as she could see him sweating. What exactly was he seeing? She knew it was trouble with what left his mouth next.

Amber raised her head slightly as he mentioned her. Of course, the insults suggested her, but she was used to it already. "I wouldn't call it a beating. I'm still expecting a fight one on one, but this will do just nicely." She quickly went up to join the two of them as they were suddenly surrounded by all the people around them. It was as though everyone in the town was here to get at them. Amber and Jenna would notice that most of the eyes were on them. Jenna wasn't all too sure what to do being faced with all these people in front of her, and she found herself moving back closer to both Alvin and Amber, who were all set to kick some ass. They both listened to the proposed plan, and a grin came to Amber's face. "See, if we had little moments like this more often, I wouldn't mind sticking around with you guys. Then again, they don't really look like they'll be much trouble." The only problem would be the large number of them. Amber and Alvin would probably hold off a good group, with Jenna not so much. Amber looked over to Jenna briefly. "Better stay close." Jenna pouted a bit at her. "I can hold my own thank you very much."

They turned their attention ahead, and two very familiar faces stood out in the crowd. They were the exact same pair that confronted them when they were heading to the apartments. "Well well. Lookie here. You girls sure have your work cut out for you now." one of them said. "Hmm, I'll be sure to nab both of you. I'll enjoy taming the both of you after all." Amber's brow twitched slightly as she suddenly rushed in at them, nailing one in the gut, followed with a quick follow-up to the face. While the other was distracted, Jenna had come up suddenly, nailing him in the temple with a vicious kick that sent him flying. She seemed really surprised at her own strength, and even amber seemed impressed. "Hmm, not bad. why couldn't you do that against me?" She gave a cocky grin before she rushed into the crowd again. What was this feeling she had now? It was much different from her usual fights. Usually she was just ticked off and wanted to beat her opponent to a pulp. However, this was different. She felt a new sort of adrenaline rush through her. This was how it should have felt. This was the rush she wanted to feel when fighting. Jenna knew Amber was teasing her a bit, but now wasn't the time to daydream. She had another group approaching her that she had to deal with. She seemed very good at avoiding them, and she would capitalize by knocking them out then.

Before Amber and Jeena had taken down there first two, Alvin had six eating asphalt. He stood on one of the cracking his neck. The current group at a larger distance from him then the girls. They had made a little pocket around him intentionally trying to cut him off from the girls. They figured they could use the others to ware out the girls then they just take them by force. It was a good plan, except Amber and Jenna were no push overs. Yes they had numbers, but they lacked any skill with fighting Poke'girls that fought back. They were not used to fighting girls who hit harder then guys do. Yet the ones fighting Alvin would beg to differ. He was breaking bones with one hit, they would argue that he hit just as hard as they were. "Come on now boys, you can't get them tamed unless im kicking up daisy's you know. So bring it, all make a little hill out of you guys. Then who ever is left can play my favorite kiddy game, King of the Hill!" Alvin taunted them now, seeing as he got room, he wanted them to come to him it would make it easier then rushing in. It would also keep the distance between him and the girls short, as long as they didn't move from there little ring either. He did succeed in pissing them off, two came rushing at him, unfortunate for them they came from the same direction. For a split second he used his ability moving to avoid ones attack, and blocking the other.

He immediately countered, kicking one in the ribs, the cracking could be heard all around. He immediately grabbed the other one, quite literally throwing him to the ground head first. The more he fought the more angry they got. They was still a large group surrounding them, half of market street or so it seemed. One more rushed him, without even trying or so it seemed his foot connected with his face. "Boot to da head!" Alvin laughed at the reference. He seemed to find it overly funny for some reason. Slowly but surely they got overly angry, and now the police were joining in. Turing around he saw a Officer coming at him with a night stick. Swearing under his breath he narrowly avoided getting his skull bashed in. Unfortunately his shoulder was not so lucky. A popping sound echoed out as his shoulder was dislocated. Moving slightly away he as quickly as he could popped it back in. Yet unfortunately he was not fast enough, one of the guys had grabbed him from behind.

Holding his arms he blocked any escape. "Damn it!" Alvin yelled as he struggled to try and get free but it just wasn't working.

"Now, now, young man take your punishment. Don't worry about your little girls, will be just fine with us." The officer moved closer to him, slowly rubbing the night stick against Alvin's cheek. He leaned in, to whisper in his ear. "Our leader will love finding out where your precious little village is." The officer whispered in his ear. He just proved something Alvin had thought.

"So the police are in on it. Well guess what I got to say about that huh? Boot to da head!" Near the end of what Alvin had said his foot came up pushing the cop away before pulling back and kicking him square in the jaw. Moments later, Alvin pulled a Cheep shot, kicking the one holding him right in his nuts. The man released him, only to find him sharing the cops fate, with Alvin's shoe right into his face. Alvin rushed over to where the cop lay snatching the night stick. He was pissed now, and knew there was a lot more danger now then there was before. Alvin began cutting a whole threw the group that blocked him and the girls. Defending against those that came from behind. They had to regroup and get out of here now, if not they were doomed. If what Alvin suspected was true the whole police force was working with the 'Master' and if that was true. They would have no problem catching them.

Amber was surprised at just how well Alvin was holding his own, but she didn't really have time to catch a glance over as she was quickly surrounded by another group. Because of her slight carelessness, one of them had actually managed to grab her from behind, wrapping his arms tightly around her while some of them came at her. She gritted her teeth slightly as she threw her head back to collide with the man's forehead, making him release her. She held the back of her head slightly as it still hadn't completely recovered from Alvin's blow. She saw the others coming close, so she grabbed the man and tossed him over her shoulder, having him fall on top of them. She rushed again into the crowd, taking down a good number of them as she just charged through them, throwing punches everywhere. "Hmph, this is no fun. Come on now! Make it a little difficult for me!" she taunted. It would in fact get a little difficult as another one of the policemen had come suddenly, heading straight for her. He was a fairly big man, easily towering over her. With nightstick in hand, he swung at her. She easily ducked under the swing, kicking him dead-on in the knee, breaking it easily. He stumbled to the ground, groaning in pain and she kicked the nightstick away. "The police huh? Come to disturb the peace as well?"

Jenna was able to manage on her own, though her battles were drawn out more. Her attacks were more obvious to her opponents, but for the most part, she could easily overcome. She made sure not to leave the shopping bag behind in case it was picked up. At many times, she found it useful as a weapon, though it really wouldn't harm them very much. she found herself in a fight with a pretty smart individual who was avoiding all of her attacks. She found an opening and sent another kick for his head, but it was caught, leaving her balancing on one foot. "Hmm...now that I get a good look, you have quite an impressive body. You'll soon get used to being tamed everyday though." Jenna was slightly flustered at the situation she was in. "Tch, no way!" Without really thinking, she had reached into the bag, grabbing one of a pair of boots recommended to her. She sent the hard sole of the boot violently into his face, making him let go of her. She then had a chance to get in a sock his face, knocking him out. She however hurt her hand because of that, holding it gently as she went to assist Amber, who found herself in yet another big group.

Alvin rushed getting more and more annoyed the more people dropped from the night stick. He knew he was hospitalizing almost all of them. But this was what he had to do, He cared more about the girls then he did any of them. It wasn't long before he made his way to them. Knocking down a path clean and wide a large body of people could be seen clearly behind him. The ones who had watched him practically bulldoze his way to the girls kept a greater distance then the others. Alvin grabbed Amber and Jenna pulling them back away from who they were currently fighting. Quickly dispatching the seven closest people around him. "Were getting out of here now! Quite literally the entire city is after us now, and it isn't long before the police come in full force. Unless you want to either lead, or a few billion volts of electricity running though your veins we leave NOW!" Alvin spoke as he snatched the other night stick from the fallen cop, now wielding one in each hand. He felt so much more comfortable this way. He proceeded to whack people cutting a path the best he could. He knew they were close behind protecting the rear as they followed after. It took him a great deal of beatings but people began to back off, not wanting there skull cracked by one of the night sticks. It wasn't long before the sirens could be heard in the distance.

This meant they were coming, Alvin flipped the night sticks pushing the hands into the sides of his pants so his hands were free. He quickly grabbed Amber's and Jenna's wrists, darting off, no one followed, they all scattered themselves, not wanting the police to catch them doing anything wrong. It was madness, a madness that Alvin used to his advantage darting through the back ally ways, winding and warding keeping them out of direct sight. It took them a bit longer but they would find themselves at the foot of the apartments. "Be on guard we got to get stuff from home if we have any chance out there, were not coming back to the city." Alvin said making them move up the stairs as quickly as possible, there was no one there. He knew it wasn't good to rest now pulling out one of the night stick he opened the door. He did a quick search of the apartment. "No one, come on!" Alvin quickly motioned them in placing the night sticks on the counter he rushed into his room. He said not a word he snatched bags ranging from gym backs to back packs throwing clothes in one, blankets, and camping accessory, lastly he packed a back pack with a laptop and other sensitive items zipping it up he attached his Bamboo swords to the side. Looking to his real Katana's, Chuujitsu Ryuu and Himitsu Yakusoku, Grabbing both of them and a large sash. He tied the sash around his waist, then placed a blade at each side of his waist. It was clear he was ready to use them if need be. Alvin tossed two bags out to Amber, and another two Jenna. "Carry those, were going to need them." Alvin spoke as he retrieved the night sticks this time tucking them into one of Jenna's packs.

He knew if given the time what he was going to say would annoy her. "Your going to need these more then either me or Amber, and this is no time to take offense your on rear guard." Alvin spoke before Moving to the door, yet he stopped for a brief second. Then without warning he kicked the door open a loud 'whack' could be heard as if something being hit.

"Owe Dammit! Alvin do you always have to answer your door, like it's a damn action movie!" A head popped out from the side, it was actually that of a female. what appeared to be a young Gloom girl, was it's source, who was quite displeased. She looked younger then either Jenna or Amber, and this was due to a undeveloped body. She was actually much older then any of them, despite the fact she would act as if she was younger then them. The woman shook her head, gathering herself once again. "Alvin they have a alert out for you on the news, how do I know? Well who else came back with a 'Red headed, hot tempered, and violent, Flareion, and mild mannered, yet Violent, Joltion, who were no where near as violent and destructive as there master.'" She spoke doing well not to raise her voice. It was clear she was annoyed, and she made it blatantly clear by the last part she knew exactly who it was. A sighed and looked at Alvin shaking her head, "I always knew you would be trouble.... Take the sewer exit, all keep you informed the same way I always have. I never saw ya either, now get! before they find you. The above ground exits are all blocked it won't be long before they think of the sewers as your escape!" The woman spoke rushing them on.

"Thanks Elane, I won't forget this!" Alvin spoke rushing them on back down all those stairs with more weight this time. He pulled them around back making sure no one saw. He pulled them into a dead end ally. Alvin began moving bags of trash as quick as he could revealing a man hole. It wasn't long before he had opened it revealing a ladder going down into the sewers. "Well lady's first, all make sure no one sees us, just get down there and quick. Give me a shout when your in, and all close the door behind us." Alvin spoke moving back to the edge of the ally playing look out. He had to make sure no one knew where they had went if they did, they were screwed.

There was a large mountain of people being formed as Amber seemed to just take them out easily. She still had a few scuffles with the police, and she hadn't gone completely unharmed. for the most part, it was just a couple bruises on her arms from taking the nightsticks' blows. She felt something grab at her ankle, and she turned to see it was one of the guys from earlier. She didn't hesitate to kick him square in the head to make him let go. She however had a couple more coming in on her back that she wasn't aware of. Jenna however had saw it coming and pushed herself over Amber, sending a foot into each of their faces. Amber had managed to keep her footing, and she glanced back to Jenna. "You know I could have handled that myself." Jenna rolled her eyes at this comment. What a typical thing for her to say. "I'm just making it that much easier." for now, the girls had found themselves fighting back to back, warding off the oncoming crowd. However, this seemed to be way too much for them to handle at once.

It was then that Alvin came suddenly, grabbing them from behind. Amber of course wasn't pleased with that. "Eh? Are you serious?!" It was obvious she still wanted to let loose on these people, but she could hear the sirens as well. She hadn't had any incidents with the police until now, but the larger forces were sure to be a pain, especially if they carried firearms with them. Jenna on the other hand figured a little electricity would be just fine for her. She was just one of those people that would fiddle with an outlet when they were younger. Perhaps it was just one of those qualities of being an electric pokegirl. They didn't mind the running so much, and in a matter of minutes they were already at the apartments, breaking into their own room. The girls found Alvin tossing a couple bags to each of them, and as much as they wanted to check inside, there was no time for that. Jenna however took the time to get the clothes she bought earlier and tossed them into the bag as well. It would be too much of a hassle to carry around that shopping bag everywhere. Jenna noticed Alvin placing the nightstick in her bag. While she wasn't the most pleased with her job, it was only logical that she would, seeing as Amber and Alvin's fighting capabilities surpassed her own.

Both amber and Jenna figured it wasn't exactly necessary to kick open the door like that. Wouldn't it just attract more attention? the door didn't completely open though, and it seemed to stop short. There was a voice from behind the door, and the girls were rather surprised to see that there was a Gloom pokegirl standing there. Even though Alvin was the son of the Champion, they had never seen him with any other pokegirls here. While their descriptions were pretty much spot on, Amber was slightly annoyed with one of Elaine's comments. "He's not my master. I'm simply along for the ride." After the little exchange between Alvin and Elaine, the group was off once again. Their destination wasn't all that pleasing. As soon as the man hole was opened, amber and Jenna climbed down, touching down in the reeking sewers. "Tch, never thought I'd be lounging around in here. Where exactly are we heading from here?" Amber asked. Jenna had made sure to call up to Alvin that they were down, and they started walking a bit already. "Hmm, I'm not sure, but Vanessa always says that there are even pokegirls living here. I can't imagine what they look like though. This seems like the worst place to be living." Jenna said.

Alvin had made no heed to any of her comments before they all entered the man hole. Alvin had heard Amber's comment as he descended down the ladder. "Actually there are a lot of Pokegirl's down here. Most actually find it pleasant down here, though they are all mainly poison type of pokegirls. The main body of girls down here are Grimers, and Muk Variants, who love the sludge down here. They are actually a common starter girl for people, who are overly desperate. Though they are also the hardest to find, tame, because they literally own this entire sewer system. The local police don't route them out because they keep the place up, so humans don't have to come down here. Not like they would anyways, they would just send girls down here. The other body of pokegirl's are those who were abandoned. Unable to return to any village, left in strange places, broken..." Alvin spoke pulling out flashlights from his pack, handing one to each of them. He made sure they were all on, not wanting to get lost in here of all places. Alvin knew the sewers but not as well as the residents. The only hope he had, is they didn't run into any unpleasant pokegirl's. Alvin had been in the sewers many times before, and the resident's never took much heed to him. This was mainly because he moved quickly and stayed out of there way. The Abandoned Pokegirls actually favored him, normally one guiding him though so no pokegirl's attacked him. This was because he often brought them food, or such things. Never the less he made his move quickly and swiftly making sure he was in front. "We got to move quick, silent, and out of the way, and stay close, and away from the water. Falling into that sludge filled mess, will get you caught in the current, and let me tell you. The stink won't come out of your skin for months..." Alvin spoke he had clearly had a past run in with that. He waved his flashlight making sure nothing was in there path. He didn't want to come against any unpleasantry's on the path.

The last thing he wanted to do is step on sludge. Having that stink on them would only give a thick scent to follow. Then again, just being in here should mix there scent with the stink enough for it to disguise them for a while at least. Alvin knew that this place was bad, he had them going at a steady pace, it was quite unlike what he would usually go when he was alone. Yet either way, he knew if they went too fast they would lose each other. Even so, this place was giving him a worse feeling then usual, and it wasn't the smell. It was like there was eyes on them, at all times, but from where. He tried his eyes once but found nothing, Alvin knew that all this ware on his body was going to catch up to him soon. Even so the Adrenaline in his body stopped him from slowing down. He began to find that each time he used his eye technique now there was more of a sharp pain then ever before. He began to realize that he was nearing his limit of using it, thus making things much more of a hassle. As they began over a bridge Alvin stopped dead in the center of the curve of the bridge flashing his light over to the end of the bridge. Revealing a girl, in a stained brown dress, it was clearly once white. A rich green color, muddied and full of dirt, she seemed no older then any of them.

"Let me guess your the troll who lives under the bridge, and we have to answer your riddle if we want to pass, or else your going to eat us right?" Alvin said in a mocking tone, it seemed to fit the situation right. He was in no mood to play with these games, not with the police looking for them right above there heads. He seemed much more arrogant then usual, this was most likely due to his foul mood at the present. His left hand resting on the blade he seemed ready to slash he in a moments notice.

"Oh, that's rich coming from you human, you who get to be pampered up there. Look you, even brought your little bitch's too. Coming down into the sewers in the last mistake your-" The girl spoke revealing herself to be a psychic type, Raltas-variant. As she had moved forward, it was clear to see she was malnutritioned, and ragged. It was clear she had been battered badly recently or that was over time. The girls face became contorted with anger as she saw the one in the middle. Someone she knew full well, she had met with Amber before, long ago. You see this girl once resided in the very same village as them. Yet many years ago she killed one of the other villagers live stock, stealing it all for her own. To say the least she was caught, and suffered the worst punishment. Banishment, if she could find her way back she would be able to come back. But one of the elder girls did something, something only a psychic pokegirl could. She erased her memories of how to get back. She could remember what happened on those ways back, but the world around, what things looked like were gone. And it was all Amber's fault! or at least that's what she held in her mind.

She was given money to go buy the live stock. But Amber had found her and picked a fight with her, it ended with her being knocked out. She had believed that Amber had stolen her money when in reality it had just been dropped during the scuffle to be found later. "Well if it isn't the prize bitch of them all. I bet you don't remember me do you 'Amber'. All these years I hoped I could find you again and pound your face into the concrete!" The girl spouted off, she didn't care if she made any sense. Now she was on hunger, and anger, was what kept her up.

Alvin blankly stared at her as she spoke, both times. By the end of it he couldn't help but laugh. He knew she was either new or one from the area's the girls in this area of the sewers didn't visit or mingle with, else she would of heard of him. That or she had, and just thought big of herself for some reason. Alvin looking over the poor girl, knew full well that either him or Amber would kill her, even if they held back, or at least that's what he believed. Sighing he really wanted to knock her clock off but held back. He ensured Amber did the same, not wanting a dead body on his mind as they ran. "Jenna will you handle this, if Amber fights her, I know full well shes going to kill her. Especially after not getting out all her aggression on the morons above, and if I fight her, im libel to do the same, that or cut her in half." Alvin spoke glaring at the girl, he ensured Amber got no where past him. If he had to, he would pin Amber again till the fight was over.

While the smell of the place was just horrid, they would just have to deal with it. then again, Alvin seemed to know these parts very well, and he must have found them useful when he went to visit Eva. Amber grumbled softly as she listened to Alvin's explanation of the area. Of course she knew of those kinds of pokegirls, but she still couldn't believe this was a widely popular area for pokegirls. She herself couldn't imagine anyone human dumb enough to stoop down here for a pokegirl. Whatever works. Both Jenna and Amber took the flashlights, which would provide much better lighting in a dark labyrinth like this. Jenna had moved back as the rear guard, constantly looking back to see if they were being followed. However, Alvin had already mentioned that they wouldn't head into the sewers just yet. They'd have some time to breath for now, even if they didn't want to in these sewers. Jenna was of course worried about falling into the water, and she came behind Alvin to hold tightly onto his arm. "Um, I hope you don't mind. I'm not too keen on the idea of falling into that stuff."

Every now and then, Amber would take a glance into the nearby stream of sewage. She could see what looked like pokegirls, but she didn't necessarily want to stop and stare. She also could feel the odd feeling of being watched. Perhaps the residents of the sewers were all around them, staring at her and Jenna. The group proceeded further, but there was someone ahead that blocked their path. Amber stared ahead. She certainly looked familiar, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. She couldn't help but chuckle a bit at Alvin's comment of her being a troll. In all ways, she looked to fit the role. she still couldn't quite shake that feeling that she knew her, as much as she wished she didn't. "Eh...can I help you?" She was a little surprised that she knew her name. She thought about her appearance, without the mud and with more meat. "Uh...let's see." She paused to ponder the face, and she finally turned again to her. "Oh, I got it now! You're the little gremlin that attacked the livestock so long ago. I knew you were full of shit, but...I think this is too much."

Jenna was confused. How did they know each other at all? "Uh...Amber? Who exactly is this?" amber grinned as she turned to her sister. "Well, you're probably too young to remember this, but there was quite a commotion a while back in the village. This girl went ahead and killed one of the neighbor's livestock, and then she was kicked out. I still don't know how the hell you got back in. Anyway, when I saw her back, I made sure to give her a good beating so that she wouldn't try anything stupid again. and now, she's winded up down here...for some reason." Jenna couldn't help but feel sorry for the girl, especially after Amber had beaten her up in the past. But now she was being told to take care of her. As much as Amber wanted to get in on the action, she knew Alvin was going to try something. In this place, she did not want to be covered in grime at all. Jenna slowly shuffled forward, still carrying the bag on her back as well. She quickly took it off and tossed it to Amber. she turned to look over at the Ralts girl, and she brought her arms up to her ready position. "W-well, okay then." This was truly one of the oddest situations she had ever been in.

Just listening to them drove her anger further. They were talking so casually like she didn't even matter! Who did they think they were~! While they were up there living the grand life in the sun, she had to dwell down here. In the grime covered sewers with all the other creatures. Yet even so life wasn't entirely bad, considering the situation. She had came into sort of power, being a physic type girl, she easily over powered the poison type girls who were down here. This was the order of power, as it was, those who dominated the poison type girls, ruled, especially those who gained 'Form.' Few people human or pokegirl knew of Form still. Most who did were the extreme wind ones. Ones who didn't live in villages, and wandered, hunting or savaging for food. Form was the ability to use your Beast's type powers. If any tamed girl ever showed Form they were killed. But because she was wild, and lived in a place were very few ever trended and fewer came out alive.

"First you insult me, and now you send out her? Too afraid to fight your battles are you!? Both of you are cowards but fine! Have it your way, all's going to hunke do after you beat up the weak little girl huh!? Then your going to tame me and bend me to your will like all the rest, then dump me like all the other loser's down here! Well no thank you, Mr. Man I intend to keep my power. Oh girls, lets have some fun!" The Raltas girl was making it even more clear that she wasn't entirely there. But that was to be expected from living in the sewers, at what seemed to be choice.

This girls rambling was starting to annoy the already irritated Alvin. The sound of clicking metal could be heard from Alvin's waist. His fingers and clicked the blades from his sheath. Alvin slowly began to pull his blades from there sheaths. It seemed like he himself had, had enough of this girl and was going to put a end to it. It was quite clear that there was ill intent in the air. "And thus it begin." Alvin suddenly twisted around facing Amber. He stabbed his sword directly at her giving her no chance to flinch. His blade cutting a few strands of her red hair. His blade nearly missing her cheek and ear as it zoomed past. Before Amber could react there was this gurgling sound from behind her. Alvin pulled back his blade it was covered in a purple sludge. From behind her was a grimer girl, with a hole through her mouth opening up behind her. Yet sludge was dripping down into that hole covering it, healing it or so it seemed.

"On guard! these girls won't die that easy! Just my luck the one thing I did not want to run into we end up running into! Why does it always have to be problematic girls!? Always!" Alvin yelled clearly annoyed, though his last comment would be grounds for Jenna to get a bit annoyed. He was clearly calling her problematic. As for Amber that was common knowledge. Alvin pushed Amber a bit forward getting himself behind her back to back. Grimer girls began to crawl up from the sludge around them, surrounding Amber and Alvin clearly cutting them off from Jenna. "Well back to back, surrounded by people who wish to do us harm. Mmmm seems like there's never a day without brawl with you around is there Amber? Oh, well I guess we just pick up where we left off with, just with new people, huh?" This was clearly not the time to be joking around. Yet oddly it seemed rather appropriate, for a conversation between the two after them bickering and arguing with one another, from about the moment they met.

Amber gave an annoyed look over to the Ralts girl. Clearly she hadn't changed too much from back then. Then again, it may have been the hunger or the horrible living conditions. "Cowards huh? Looks like you've got your own posse that's got your back. Besides, if you're not going to be able to beat her, you have no chance dancing with me. She was also ready to pound her face in, but she would leave that to Jenna. She noticed the Grimer girls forming nearby, but before she had turned, Alvin's blade had slipped just past her cheek to attack the girl behind her. "Shit. What the hell are you thinking?!" Any miscalculation there would have her eating cold steel. Soon, Alvin and Amber were back to back once again, with the Grimer girls slowly moving in on them. Amber couldn't help but grin at his little comment, but Jenna was a bit annoyed by it. Was she really that much trouble for him?

Amber eyed the opposition carefully as they formed from the sludge. She was still finding it hard to believe any of the humans would be looking to tame any of these girls. "Hmph, a rather odd choice of friends to associate yourself with don't you think?" she asked, clearly directed towards the Ralts girl. She cracked her knuckles as she prepared herself for battle. "Quite an exciting event wouldn't you agree?" It was pretty much true. Wherever she went, there was sure to be conflict. She felt the adrenaline rush through her again, and she went ahead at one of the girls, sending a punch to their gut, or where the gut of the form was. As she went to pull back, she found she couldn't. Her hand was caught in the sludge form, and her hand was being engulfed, slowly creeping up her arm. "Shit! What the hell?! Lay off!" This was not something she anticipated, and she was already starting to panic a little. Her head-on attitude had again gotten her into quite the predicament.

"Hehehehe, say what you like this is vengeance, and vengeance is best served in the most gruesome of ways!" The Ralts girl spoke laughing to herself as the mob of Grimers thickened around them. Each one was a formless blob of purple sludge. Yet they soon gained form and looked like scantly clad girls. Garbed only in shreds of brown cloth, they looked just like any normal girl, variant colors of hair, made them seem like they were any girl that had yet fallen. Yet this was one thing that made these girls hard to deal with in times before. They looked so normal, that people would mistake them for normal. These girls had some of the grotesque way of murder. One that made even the most hardened people throw up.

Alvin remained still after his attack against one of them. Alvin's skills were sharpened to a precision, he wouldn't of hit Amber unless he wanted to. This was all because he took any anger, any rage and focused it into the blades and trained. This was also what gave him such dangerous position in a fist fight. His skills with a blade forced him to train himself to be up close and personal with his enemies. To use there movements against them, to guard against there attack and counter. Alvin knew exactly what the girl spoke of, there was a killer not long ago, who trained these type of girls. He had them kill over twenty people, yet ended up falling to his own game. His girls went out of control and they ended up killing him as well and ended up running down here. This was one of the main reasons Alvin had given up this route to escape the city. He still came down and helped the abandoned girls as much as he could but, he like them avoided travel in uncontrolled area's as much as possible. This was the worst possible situation, and all he could do was hope it didn't get any worse. It was about that time he caught Amber commenting on it all. "I suppose so, if we were running away from town, I would say we get a mind numbing drink after." Alvin commented as he watched them, they seemed quite leary of him, he had stabbed one, and it still wasn't moving.

Slowly it got to him, if they were injured there movements stopped till they healed. Alvin knew they weakness but it was already too late Amber had rushed in without thinking. "Dammit Amber!" Alvin rotated around her slashing the base of the sludge forcing it to release her. The sludge rather then dropping slowly began to squeeze the part of the body that it had covered. Alvin cursed under his breath dropping down to the bag he grabbed a spray bottle, that stuck out of the side. It seemed like a odd thing to do but he sprayed the sludge on her. A screeching sound erupted from it, all of the girl's quickly backed up from them. The sludge dropped off her, and formed into a mini girl. "Looks like I am going to have to have more then one dead body on my mind today.... Here, use the blade to cut them, once wounded they won't attack if you get any on you it will cover your body till it your covered in it, then it will slowly break you down leaving only a puddle of mush cartilage~! Jenna! Stay away from the girls, they will kill you out right! I have a feeling the stupid one is controlling them! Shes a physic type, so it wouldn't be surprising if they bow to her! Take her out, and I bet these sludge-for-brains will run for the hills, or reinforcements, either way it will give us time to get out of here! Our lives are in your hands, and I hope your feelings for Amber don't sway your decision to help!" Alvin was clearly insulting amber during her little speech. Yet about the time he was done, he found himself cutting girls in half, only to see them turn to mush and slip away to reform in the river of the stuff.

Amber continued to struggle in the sludge, watching the girl's sly grin as she slowly continued to engulf Amber in the sludge. She heard Alvin's comment, and he had come by to help her out. She gasped as he brought the sword relatively close to her hand, but he had succeeded in releasing her from the Grimer's grasp. She fell back, finding that the sludge was starting to tighten around her fist, and tried frantically to shake it off, but to no avail. She held still as Alvin sprayed on the sludge, causing it to move off her, forming a smaller girl. She quickly knocked it away while she could, getting back to her feet. She was a bit embarrassed that she'd have to be saved in such a way, though there was a rather warm feeling through her body. "Tch...no way. Not him." Well she tried to get that idea out of her head, she was tossed one of his blades, eying it oddly. From the looks of things, it would be her only way of getting rid of these things. the only thing was that she had never used a sword, but from observing Alvin, it didn't look like it would be too difficult. She would have to test run it right now, since another of the girls came at her. She brought the blade over her head, bringing it down to slash the girl down her middle. She returned to the sludgy form, moving back to the stream she came from.

Jenna's heart started to pound a bit quicker as there was a lot riding on her shoulders. If she didn't get the job done quick enough, their means of escape might have been discovered sooner. She took Alvin's comment about Amber as encouragement. Of course, Amber was always throwing insults everywhere, but everything Alvin said seemed to bring her spirits up right away. "All right! Here I go! I'm just going to have to deal with you then." she said, directing her words to the Ralts girl. If what Alvin said was true, taking her out would give them the chance to continue on. They had wasted a lot of time being held up here, and they couldn't be delayed any longer. She brought her fists up, charging straight for the girl, quickly closing in the distance between them. "Sorry, but you're in the way!" She brought her hand in a fist, sending it up to the girl's gut, following with a fist directed to her chin.

Alvin noted all the flaws in Amber's form, out of habit, though he forced it out of his mind. This wasn't the time to be worried if someones form was correct. Alvin's attacks seemed off, as if he wasn't entirely on balance. Yet even so he was cutting through the girls like they were nothing. Alvin was proving that he was a step above average, and even more in this day and age. In this day and age the only guns they had were for subduing, and those wouldn't cause any permanent damage even to a human. This was mainly because men were too occupied with taming and maintaining girls. The wars had all but ended since the time of the war against the beasts. This had caused most to be police actions, and the girls were now the ones doing the fighting. It was rather sad, yet there were still people who kept a military just in case something happened, yet they were never deployed. Alvin highly doubted if they were even highly trained for combat in any way. Alvin's thoughts were once again interrupted by fighting, it seemed to be something common these days. Yet something had began to bother him, he had taken notice from the last fight. His moves were fluid like he was used to this sort of thing.

It was beginning to scare him, how calm he was. "Amber, Jenna, We don't know how this will end, but all believe in you both till the end. So don't give up and lets make it through this, so we all can see Eva's smile welcoming us back." Alvin found himself speaking oddly it seemed quite unlike him. It was at that moment a throbbing pain hit him, his entire body beated like before. But it was different, it was like he fizzled in and out for a split second. It was like there was two people standing there not one. Though it lasted a moment it almost got him killed, he regained himself moments before another attacked cutting the girl down. 'What was that..?' Alvin found himself muttering as he continued to fight.

For some reason, she couldn't help it, she found herself laughing at Alvin. Such heart felt words from a disgusting man who was about to die. Was this really what they were all like? They open there hearts and try to act kind before they die!? Like some sort of repentance for there sins! If this was how it was then they all should die! Every last man on this earth should die like the dogs they were! "Such kind words, for a dead man!" It was at that time Jenna came running at her. Not to mention that was when it donned on her she had no skill in close combat. All she had ever done was control the other girls to do her bidding. She couldn't even dodge Jenna's attack, feeling the blow to her gut. It knocked the wind out of her, and if that wasn't enough the hit to her jaw quite literally made her fly backwards. Not having a good footing in the first place she couldn't really resist it. Out of breath, and in quite a bit of pain the girl got back to her feet. "Think your pretty good huh? Well we will see how far that takes you!" The girl charged at her swinging at her head just hoping for a hard solid hit.

Amber still couldn't help but feel a little odd carrying the blade. Compared to Alvin, the difference in skill was clear as day. Even so, she managed to keep up, hacking away at the seemingly endless wave of Grimer girls. After a little while, she was starting to get the hang of it, feeling much more comfortable with it. She was slightly distracted by Alvin's heartfelt speech though. "Uh, is this really the time for that? We're gonna have to get out of this crummy place first." Even so, something about his cheesy speech got her some encouragement to get through this. It was then that she noticed him mentioning Eva once again. Did she really mean that much to him? Every now and then when she was home, she did catch some times with Eva mentioning a friend. How strange that it turned out to be this one. "Hmm...would Eva be happy at all to see me home?" she thought to herself.

Jenna of course was more than inspired by Alvin's words, wanting so badly to get back home after this whole ordeal was done. She felt the adrenaline through her body as her blows hit their mark. She didn't let this girl's taunts get the best of her. She watched her carefully with her counter attack. Her efforts seemed very desperate. It was clear that she wasn't used to having to go at this alone. She moved her head to the side, grabbing the girl's arm. She rolled back, pressing her feet against the girl's chest, looking to send her flying.

Alvin could see that Amber was getting used to holding a blade, yet as for using it, was entire different story. Even so he was clearly getting worn out, the fight from above, the stress of running, and the current fight was wearing in him. Not to mention that pulsating that came over his body. It was like it just drained his vitality out of him. Beads of sweat had formed over his body running down. His hair a cluttered mess around his face. Even though he was clearly above any average human, he was still human. His physical capability's, as they should, how ever abnormal they were, were still below both Jenna's and Amber's. This was also to be considered with the amount he had used his eyes today. Not to mention he was just released from the hospital a lot sooner then he should of. Yet even so he did what he could not to show it fighting as best he could.

The girl was at a complete loss, how was it, how could his words force her hits to hurt so much more. Was it because she had feelings for him that made her stonger when he encouraged her? What was it that made her swifter and much more effective. No matter what she thought the pain of her contacting sent her flying once again. This time there was no getting up, even so she had control of the girls still. "You...Think you have won... Do you think they would let there prey go so easily...? They have been going easy on you! I wanted them to suffer, suffer like I have, but I guess we can't all have it our way can we!? Girls, Devour them!" The Ralts girl's voice ended on a very grim note, as the girmer girls swarmed on command. There was no escape for either of them slashing or not, it was like a giant glob raining down.

Alvin tried, to avoid it, but they all barreled down on the two of them from every direction, there was not escape. The girls formed lifelessly around them. Alvin thrashed trying to get out, this was not going to be the way he died. Especially not after taking that beating from that haunter girl. Not after forcefully taming Jenna, not after getting so far he didn't want it all to end. Alvin was the first entirely covered in the sludge, they were much slower with Amber. Leaving her upper body completely uncovered. Pinning her arms to her side, inching up ever so slowly. Allowing her to panic, to feel the fear of death they were not giving Alvin. As the walls had closed around him, he smelled something odd, not like what he had ever smelled in the tunnels before. The smell of rotting flesh and decay in the hot sun. Light flooded around him, Four blackened out figures were there in front of him. It was like he was there, but not, it was such a strange feeling. It was at that moment one figure turned it's head half way looking at him.

Those eyes he remembered so well, why was that thing here. It was at that moment everything went black again. For some reason rage filled him, he wasn't going to die, no not like this! "Get off." His voice echoed out of the sludge around him. The entire blob was still as ice, not even a heart beat was in it. "I said Get off!" His voice grew louder, and for some reason the sludge that comprised the girls swarmed off of them, and into the sludge river. They seemed to be rushed away by the current, leaving there master there. The moments after it seemed as if they were. There was not a trace of sludge on either Alvin or Amber, though the smell was there. Alvin seemed slightly off yet again, yet at the present it couldn't be placed how.

Pain ensued when the Grimer girls ran, there connection to her was severed. But how, not even there disfiguring had even cut the connection. They were no longer under her control but how could that be? What had happened to do this? "You may of beaten me her but... Winning won't be without a price!" The girls eyes glowed bright striking at each of there minds. Yet she found something unexpected in Alvins. The burrowing eyes that struck back at her. It was moments before foam began to form from her mouth. The girl fell silent and unmoving it wasn't entirely pleasant to see.

Amber grinned as she continued to hack away at the oncoming wave of girls. Of course, in all the mayhem she had gotten a bit of the sludge on her clothes, wiping it off instantly. It that section Alvin cut off earlier was enough to form a mini girl, she wasn't going to allow a single drop on her. She turned her attention to the Ralts girl, who was clearly getting her ass handed to her at the hands of Jenna. It was kind of sad seeing her being tossed around like that, but she had it coming to her. the next onslaught was not something she would enjoy at all. The girls had them surrounded, quickly closing in on them. She went to swing at them, finding her efforts weren't good enough. She was quickly grabbed from all sides, losing her grip of the weapon. "H-hey! Get away!" Again she was starting to panic. she didn't want to die like this. They could tell she was fearful, purposely consuming her much slower. "No! Stop!" Her face showed great fear and helplessness, something that was rarely seen from her.

It seemed that there was no way for them to escape, and Amber was up to her neck in sludge. She had fainted, her panicked state clearly taking its toll on her. Jenna had taken her attention away from the Ralts girls to try and aid them, but she couldn't find a way to get to them without being pulled in herself. she would witness yet another phenomenon now, courtesy of Alvin. Almost as if under his control, the girls had started to move off of the two of them, returning to the stream they formed from. Amber hadn't woken up yet, though Alvin was fine. She turned back to the Ralts girl, looking to really pound some sense into her. However, it seemed the situation she was in was too much for her to deal with. Jenna winced slightly at the sight, almost feeling sorry. She was really suffering it seemed in this horrible place. She quickly turned back to run back to them. "Alvin? Are you okay? I was so worried."

Alvin remained silent as Jenna ran to them asking if they were alright. After being almost swallowed by sludge monster girls, it was doubtful if anyone would be. "All be fine but Amber seems to of lost consciousness." Alvin spoke his face raising to meet hers. What was off now in plain view. His eyes, they were even different now, completely slanted. Yet it wasn't like others saw it in his mind. It was a gentle yet strange look, if one looked closely his pupil were starting to round out to there original shape. Alvin spoke not a word sheathing his sword, and collected his other from where Amber laid. He then leaned down grabbing the bags that Jenna had tossed to them before the fight began. "We need to move, we lost far too much time, all carry the bags, you get Amber. If we don't get out of here and away now, more will come, and we will also have the police force barreling down on us." Alvin spoke moving past her, he went to check the pulse of the girl who almost got them killed. There was one he didn't seem entirely relieved as he stood up he glared down at her. "Live, live and move again, you will never escape the pitiful life in which you yourself have created, and you deserve such. Be consumed by your vengeance and die by it's hands." Alvin spoke kicking the poor girl into the sludge. As her body floated down it seemed as if he was killing her, yet two sludge girls popped up from below holding her body above the current. It had become clear that Alvin had known they were there. Alvin seemed weird as if he wasn't quite himself. As he turned back to Jenna it seemed as if another, faceless person was there with him. Like a shadow, for a split second. "Lets go, there are those still waiting on us to come back aren't there?" Alvin spoke a kind smile as waited for Jenna and Amber.

Jenna gave a little sigh of relief at the least. Of course he was still intact, but she couldn't help but ask. Her attention turned to Amber, who was laying completely still. Jenna had never thought she would see her sister in such a way. then again, death for anyone was a scary thing. She watched as he grabbed the bags, turning again to face Amber. It was sure to be a pain having to carry her around, but there was no time to complain about it. After a minute or so, she managed to get Amber up on her back, noticing the Ralts girl still on the ground. Alvin sure had some choice words for her. Of course, she had almost gotten all of them killed, though Jenna couldn't help but think that things could have turned out much better for her. "W-wait!" She had moved forward as he pushed her into the stream of sludge, only to find that a couple of the girls had kept her up to prevent her from sinking. As she looked back to Alvin, she noticed another odd change in his eyes. First it was the eye color, and now they seemed a bit odd. She didn't know whether to go into much detail with him. Now wasn't the time to discuss that. "Uh..right! Let's go! I know they;re worried sick about us, so we have to get back!"

Alvin quickly turned around and began to walk. The bags blocked any view of his face from behind. Yet anyone in front of him could see as clear as day. His smile had faded and a dark scowl was on his face. Alvin was well aware of how he would appear and had no intention of trying to play the kind guy for anyone but the two behind him. He knew full well they were no where near out of danger yet. His pace quickened as he made sure that Jenna were still behind him. It was not long before they would see the light at the end of the tunnel. By this time Alvin had calmed himself, his eyes had returned to there semi-now normal slightly slanted eyes. Yet even so as they exited he did have a slight fowl look on his face, yet that was for another reason. The stench here was worse then any in the sewer tunnel. It was the smell of stagnate sludge. "Well, looks like were one step closer, I hope they haven't started searching outside the city. Now lets go-" Alvin suddenly stopped mid sentence, he seemed rather confused. Why couldn't place what direction the village was in. How could he of forgotten it just like that, not even a hour ago, he had a entire route planned but now. "Jenna which way is the village?" Alvin asked turning to her, a puzzled look upon his face.

Jenna made sure to stay close behind Alvin. While Amber was slowing her down just a bit, she had to work that much harder to get out of here. It didn't seem like Amber would be waking up anytime soon anyway. She was still very cautious about the area around them. who knew if any of those girls might come out and attack them again? Despite her fear, she was confident that Alvin (and hopefully Amber) would get them out. She still had ways to go compared to them, but she didn't want to be holding them back at all. She'd have to get stronger for them. She needed to get back home, and she wasn't going to do that watching them fight. Amber began to stir a bit, opening her eyes. "Eh? What the?" She could see that Jenna was carrying her piggyback. She then remembered what had happened not too long ago. It made her think back to the previous fight with the Hitmoncham girl when she was knocked out, waking up after it was all done. Jenna had slowed down a bit, waiting for her to get off. "You're finally awake huh? Then I suppose my part is done." Amber grumbled lazily at her comment. "No no. I quite like it up here." Jenna had suddenly stopped, only to let go of Amber, dropping her down on her behind.

Amber was not at all pleased with that, quickly getting up to confront her. "What the hell was that about?!" Jenna didn't look amused at all. "Well, it seems you can stand up and walk around just fine. You won't need me carrying you around." As much as Amber wanted to argue, she knew there really wasn't anything she could say to that. "Hmph. Fine." She simply walked ahead past her, following Alvin out the tunnel. It was nice to have some fresh air after being down in the sewers for so long. Jenna turned curiously to Alvin. She was a little surprised that he had forgotten, considering just how many times he had gone to meet Eva and all. "Well, you just need to-" she paused, looking around. Everything looked familiar to her, but it was as though she had never actually been there. "W-why don't I know?" She was beginning to get worried. "Amber?" she turned to her older sister, who shook her head slightly. "Nothing. I don't get it. I've been around this area a few times myself, but I can't seem to find where we should go." Even the girls, who had been living there for so many years were clueless.

As Amber awoke, it really did seem just like the fight with the last possessed. Yet this time nether of them were entirely harmed. Alvin could walk upright without seemingly falling over on himself. That was not entirely a time he wished to talk about though. He did chuckle and Jenna dropping her sister. He could hear the thud yet he didn't turn around, starting a argument here wasn't entirely the best idea. As they had began to talk about where the village was he was sure they didn't know that only today was the first time he had been to the village. Then again he wouldn't be surprised if Eva casually left out the part of where they met. Even so this was bothersome how could he forget. It was not long after these thoughts that they began to question where to go. He could understand him forgetting but them? As his minds searched for the reason he thought back to the girl in the sewers. Could it be...? No they were all killed as soon as they gained any powers.

Yet she was in the sewers, a place were very few treed, for fear of the wild girls. Even those seeking to tame them, only went to the less populated controlled areas of the sewers. But still how could someone elude the eyes of the control force like that...? Then again that would explain why the grimer girls were on her beck and call. "Form...." Alvin muttered to himself slowly, that was the only explanation for it. The only reason Alvin knew of this was because he had hacked into the police security frame a few times to learn more. He never spoke a word about it though, but now there was no need to hide anything from these girls. After all they were already running from the police and it wouldn't be surprise if they killed them for actually escaping. "Well talk as we move, it doesn't matter if we go the right direction or not right now we just need to get out of here. I think I know why we can't remember." Alvin spoke as he gave Jenna's bags back to her. This though of form had him beginning to question his own new ability. Was it possible for a man to gain form in some way? Though from everything he had found that was entirely impossible. Yet he pushed it out of his mind, for now he should just be glad he had a power he could use to help them. Alvin moved quickly motioning them to follow he knew they could keep the pace of him after all he wasn't moving entirely fast.

They just needed to get some distance between them and the city. Alvin took note of the fact that the sun was beginning to set. None of the police would enter the forest at night, few even dared to stray from the roads. Alvin intended to use this to his advantage. Even though he seemed to be putting on a strong front Amber could tell from how he was in the fight he was worn out. Sweat still evident on his body, he made them move at a moderate pace making sure not to make too much noise. Avoiding any paths he knew of to ensure they avoided any unwanted 'friends' It wasn't long before the sky turned orange, the sun was setting. "We won't be able to make much more distance, lets find a place to rest till morning." Alvin spoke in a calm tone making as little conversation at the moment as possible. There was a small clearing just enough for them to make a fire without setting a forest fire. Alvin dumped his packs on the ground. He found himself off balance stumbling back into a tree he slid down. His breath rough, as he sat and rested he just waiting for Amber to comment on him. About him being some weak human who couldn't handle a little walk after a fight.

Jenna quickly followed after Alvin, whereas Amber took her time. She had caught him grinning when Jenna dropped her on the floor. That was very much like him. She still couldn't put her finger on why she couldn't remember where the village was. Her memory of it was fresh in her mind all this time, though when they had brought it up all of a sudden, her mind had blanked. She wasn't the only one. Jenna could see that it was getting late. If they weren't going to find the village, they'd have to manage out in the forest somewhere. Jenna was trying to think back. Of course she had been thinking of her village throughout their traveling, but it seemed like after they left the sewers, they had all drawn a blank. The two sisters stayed close behind Alvin as the sun began to set. "Well, if we're going to rest, we should be fine in the forest. I guess you already know that nobody would want to be running around here at night." If anything, the group may have run into some other girls around, though they wouldn't be too much trouble to avoid or subdue. Jenna went over to Alvin's side as he stumbled against the tree, making sure that he was okay. Although Alvin was expecting Amber to say something, she simply passed him, uttering nothing but "Hmph." She went over and leaned against the next tree over, also taking a bit of time to rest up. Even she was a little surprised she hadn't said anything, but since that little incident in the sewers, she had been watching what she said just a bit. Besides, she couldn't really say anything after she fainted.

Back
Top Bottom