To get the girl I like, I got to get her family (Fancy & Me)

Even so he knew all of this he was still didn't like the idea of being out in the forest. Yet even so they had to, they were too far from the secret place he knew that full well. The sewer exit they took was on the entirely opposite side of the city, of that he was sure. For some reason, things relating to the general direction of the secret spot he knew. Yet the exact route that one took to get to it on the other hand, he didn't. This was as he guessed was because this was the half way point that he took to get to the village. It was clear though, that Alvin wasn't in the shape to be fighting any girls tonight. Not to mention he was sure neither of them were in top shape, after all, Jenna had fought in the mob in the city and took down the girl in the sewers. Even so he didn't know how little effort it really took to take her down. Even still, and Amber had fought in both the mob in the city, and the grimer girls, not to mention pasted out from fright. It was a little surprising how easy she gave up and past out though. With Jenna beside him, he smiled at her patting her head. "You've done well, you've done well, Im fine, just a little dizzy." Alvin spoke to her, it was clear he was reassuring himself as well. Alvin rested his thoughts a scramble once again, it seemed like that was the only way he was thinking now days.

It was so different from a few days ago, things were so simple. Even so he got back to the matter at hand. There wasn't enough room for a tent, but surely enough for sleeping bags, and a fire. Yet they needed wood, Alvin had matches but wood was a bit of a problem, yes he was sure there fallen logs, or chunks of wood around, but gathering them would be a problem. Alvin was not in the best condition to move around, the use of his natural and now unnatural ability's had taken a toll on him. Amber he was not too sure on after passing out he thought it best if she rested for a bit. The only logical choice was Jenna, after all she to be doing the best out of the trio. "Jenna do me a favor, can you please gather wood for a fire..? Seeing as they will be unwilling to travel out here at night, I say it will be safe enough. Were still close to the city so wild girl's shouldn't be too much a worry. I would ask our foul mouthed friend across the way, but seeing as she pasted out recently I feel it would be better if we left this to someone who has been awake the entire time." Alvin spoke in a slightly ill-mannered tone by the end of it. Alvin wasn't actually insulting her this time, but with the tone of voice, and how he said it anyone would be angered by it.

Jenna giggled softly when Alvin patted her head. "Well, that's good to hear. You just need to rest up until then all right?" It was very interesting to see just how quickly Jenna had warmed up to Alvin, despite the circumstances of the bonding. If anything, the way they talked and interacted with each other was very similar to when he was with Eva. It wasn't to say that she would replace her. They had their obvious differences. She didn't seem to hesitate at his request, giving him a little smile. "Okay. I'll get all of it in no time. Just wait right here all right?" she got up, glancing over to Amber and quickly hurrying off, and with good reason too. the way Alvin had talked about Amber was sure to get her riled up, and she didn't really want to be there to see what would become of it. this was all a new experience for her, having to live out of the village for a few days. The task was simple enough, so she was sure to find some in no time.

Amber was not at all amused with Alvin's tone about her. True, she had passed out during the fight, though it was out of exhaustion from the situation she was in. Anyone would be panicking in a life-threatening situation she could argue. "Pardon? If you're gonna bring that up, I'd rather you can it right now. I'm more than able to be heading out for your little task, though I was scared shitless back there." That didn't sound like something someone like amber would be admitting. "It's bad enough tagging along to monitor the klutz over there, though I've been putting up with a lot of your shit since." It looked like Alvin's view of her was spot-on. The foul-mouthed beauty would continue. "Course I've been holding on punching your face in, but I don't think I'm gonna put up with anymore crap. Yeah, you got lucky that last time, but you better be ready to put up or shut up now." She was not pleased. Of course, stuff like this between them wasn't uncommon. "You know what? We'll make this better. I'll make you a bet."

Of course there was no way that Jenna could ever take Eva's place. There was clear difference to them, Alvin treated Jenna like a little sister, but not as much as he did with Eva. Alvin was constantly with Eva not wanting to let her out of his sight for longer then he had to. After all she was a well known klutz. Yet that was part of her charm, she was cute, a pure klutz, and just gave you that feeling of wanting to take care of her. Jenna on the other hand, could be left to her own devices and do just fine. Alvin sighed as Amber began her rant once again. He had already gotten used to her little spouts already. This time he seemed entirely unaffected by her comments. "Yes considering you the tough girl gets scared shit less, and ends up getting there lives saved twice in a less them a weeks time. You seem to be prone to get captured or almost killed often now. It must be quite embarrassing to be saved by a human, not once but twice, for a life or death situation. Not to mention your 'tagging along' being taken care of by that klutz as well." Alvin spoke making his way up he removed his blades, setting them gently against the tree with great care. His comments were usually right with this girl, as foul mouthed and foul tempered as she was beautiful. Things seem to of been going right back to where they had before. As it was, she thought with her fists not her brain. "Thinking with your fists rather then your brain again, either way as tired as I am I can beat you." He spoke before she proposed the bet, he took interest to this. What could she be planning?

This was something he had to see, he was sure he was going to win, she wasn't the most skilled fighter. He was always looking for a challenge, and maybe this bet would make this fight worth his time. this of course was his male genes kicking in, never wanting walk away from a bet. For some reason the thought of a bet got his blood to boil. He thought of the best idea for this to really shake her up. "You want to make a bet? Well I suppose you are right, either put up or shut up. Lets play for keeps shall we?" Alvin spoke in a rather condescending tone. He snagged, Himitsu Yakusoku, slowly he unsheathed the blade. He placed the blade not even a inch away from his neck. "This blades name is Himitsu Yakusoku, it means Secret promise, it is a blade I came into possession I named after I met, Eva. It embodies, something you won't be privilege to. If you win, you can use it to slit my throat if you so wish it. Now what will you put up? These life and death games can be quite a thrill." Alvin spoke as if he had done this before, though he hadn't. He did well to act the part he wanted to throw her off, give her a bit of a scare so she would back down and calm down a bit. Perhaps this would even get her to act a bit better.

Amber grumbled softly at his cockiness. She had to admit, he could easily outdo her. Compared to the kind of training he had with different weapons and fighting-styles, she really couldn't compete. Her one advantage would probably be her strength, considering she would land a hit on him. She had yet to do so however. Even he had to have his limits when it came to how much energy he had. Then again, she was still recovering from the incident in the sewers, her heart rate still at a good pace. She watched him remove the blades, wondering why exactly he would show them off at a time like this. On closer inspection, it was the same blade that Alvin had let her use against the Grimer girls. His conditions for her winning were rather extreme, and she wasn't exactly expecting him to say something like that. Of course, he was more than confident he'd win. "Tch, I have no interest in carrying around your little toy again, so you might as well drop it. I'll be more than satisfied to knock some sense into you." Her rage was continued to boil up inside her, but that wasn't the only thing.

She kept thinking back to when he had gotten her out of that mess, still trying to toss that aside. She wasn't going to let something like that get in the way here. She seemed to hesitate just a moment when he asked for what she would put up, but stood tall nonetheless. "Me." There was an odd silence after that. "I don't think you have anything to offer me that I'll accept. I'm going to be going all out for this one to wipe that smug look off your face. If you beat me here, I'll let you tame me." Now things were getting interesting. In her time with the group, she seemed to act or say things completely unlike her, and this perhaps was the biggest one considering her views on tamers. "We have a deal?" She didn't look like she was joking, and she really wasn't one to do so. she wasn't going to back down from this. It was do or die.

Alvin sheathed his blade, he wasn't all together too surprised with her reaction. He didn't think she was the type to want to take his life. She was more about just putting her fist to the opponents face. Even so he could tell she was considering the fact of his skills compared to hers. He was a trained fighter despite his age, and appearance he was much more skilled then she would hope to be any time soon. He did chuckle at her calling it a little toy. How little she understood about the worth of that weapon. He could tell that he was angering her, not like it was hard to do. She was someone who anyone could play with her buttons with great ease. Yet most would be afraid to get there face punched in. He watched her hesitating, questioning if she should do it. Yet she spoke it, and set it in stone. The wager was set, weather or not she liked the outcome. If she won, he would force Himitsu Yakusoku onto her, if he won, he would take her. He was a man of honor, sort of speak, and a wager on a challenge was just that.

That was how he was taught when he learned to fight with blades or fists. "Going all out I see, I suppose I can't blame you, your going to need to. We have a deal, but unlike you im not going to use all my skill to beat you. After all there is no need for over kill, I don't want to bruise your pretty little body." Alvin spoke, as cocky as could be. It was clear he was teasing/taunting her with his comments. He was trying to talk like any tamer that was out there. He got into a basic stance it was clear he still didn't take her seriously. "Come on, lady's can make the first move. Unless you think you can win on the second." Alvin chuckled he was taunting her even more. He wasn't expecting what anger could do for a pokegirl, especially a battle happy one like her.

The more he talked, the more ticked off she was getting with him. He wasn't going to use all his strength? What was the point if she didn't go against his full potential. "Of course I'm going all out, and I'd expect you to do the same!" He was getting pretty full of himself after their previous scuffle. Of course, she hadn't been thinking straight, going in without thinking. That alone had cost her the fight. She need to plan out a lot more with him. "Overkill huh? I hope you're ready for me to get you all bruised up then." She'd just have to counter out his cockiness with some trash talk of her own. At this point, she needed all she could to take him down. He was so far the only person she fought that she hadn't beat, or couldn't beat. She stood across from him, getting into her stance. His relaxed stance was just showing more disrespect. He was acting no different than any other tamer out there, though it wasn't very likely you'd see the tamer fighting his own fights. Without wasting anymore time, she went at him, taking his offer to make the first move. "Why don't you be more serious?!" she said, quickly coming at him. This looked just like their last fight, and she seemed prone to make the same mistake. She went to send a punch at him, though stopped short and brought it back, expecting a counter or dodge. When he would, she sent another vicious punch towards him.

All of this was a game to him right now, he was unsure why he just found this amusing. He didn't seem to take her seriously. Alvin began to think it was the stress from there fight, he was closer to death then she was. Yet even so he didn't seem to care at all about it. After all after, he was swallowed whole the rest was a blur. He remembered it but he didn't it was a strange feeling. "Expect what you want, unlike those fools who use there all to hunt wild dogs, I chose to be above them." Alvin spoke clearly trying to provoke her even more. This would make the fight even more easy the more angry she would get. It was true that he got her easily last time because she acted on violent instinct rather then thought. "That very much depends on if you can hit me enough times to give me those bruises." Alvin wasn't entirely surprised at his cockiness, he tended to do this. Even so one would expect he would learn after been beaten the hell out of after so many times. Especially with the master of the school he learned to use weapons at. His master would quite often beat him half to death for his cockiness, yet perhaps that was what made him stronger. Going through hell trainings to try and fix that habit of his in a fight.

This as well, might explain how he acted when he was possessed. He did take note of her comment as she moved in on him. He wasn't going to take this as serious as she wanted to no matter what. Or rather he couldn't for more then one reason. He didn't want to fight her with all he had, to avoid hearing it from either Jenna or any of the sisters they ended up meeting again, or worse Eva. Alvin didn't move a single inch when she stopped short. This was just the throw her off even more, and for his own amusement, he just wanted to see her proud and noble facade fall into pure anger. "Why don't you take this seriously, when I say make the first move, your supposed to hit me. Then again I shouldn't expect a little puppy like you to understand. So let me spell it out for you shall I? H-I-T M-E!" Alvin spoke he had no idea how bad of a idea this actually was. He had taken hit's from a hitmonchan type so he figured he could take it. Yet he was not aware of how hard she was going to hit.

Amber was in fact surprised that he had not moved at all, and it only served to anger her more. He certainly knew how to push her buttons. Did he someone anticipate something like that? Her fist had stayed there just in front of his face, and she brought it back, hearing him gloat. "Tch, you're still gonna bring up that puppy shit?! You got some sort of reason you're not going to take this shit seriously? I'm not going to just have you toss me around and hold me still like last time. You're gonna be tasting my fists until I'm not moving anymore!" Her voice had started to raise significantly. This was the only person she had ever had to deal with that was like this with her. Of course, the way he was acting now was quite similar to how she was with other pokegirls and tamers. Her hands clenched tightly into fists as he continued to taunt her. "Tch. Go to hell!" she cried, bringing her fist back again, only to bring it at his chin with no intention of holding back now. All her anger and frustration had been put into this next attack, and she let out a brutal yell, almost as though she was possessed herself.

The sickening crack was heard as her fist collided with his chin, sending him straight to the ground. She wasted no time then in jumping at him, getting him on his back as she straddled him. She would take this chance to get some hits on him now. Again and again, she would bring down her fists at his head. "Not so confident now are ya?! Eat this!" She continued, blow after blow. All the anger that she had been building up since they met was being let loose on him now. Taking all these hits from her was sure to be brutal, even for Alvin who had taken some of the worst beatings. In the meantime, Jenna had gathered a good handful of firewood, starting to make her way back to where the others were. Of course, she was completely unaware of what had been going on...

Alvin was quite amused with her, he knew full well how to push her buttons. Hell it wasn't like anyone didn't, after all she was easily angered. It was just nobody ever had the real gal to do it before him. At least no one she didn't bash there front teeth in. She did always spark a nerve in him so perhaps this was his way of pay back. She was far too spoiled in her fighting ability's never actually losing to anyone. It rather rubbed him the wrong way, and considering he knew full well he could beat her, despite the difference in there physical strength. For some reason Alvin wanted to know her full strength, how hard could she hit? Well to tell the truth he was about to find out. "I will take it seriously when I actually need to take you seriously." Alvin said blatantly as he told her the blunt truth. As a fighter Alvin doubted he would take her seriously for quite some time. He had doubts without guidance she wouldn't get any further then brute strength that she had. It wasn't long before Alvin felt the impact of her fist. He wasn't surprised where she hit, right square on the chin.

Alvin felt his body moving back soon colliding against the ground. Alvin soon felt her on top of him, his face turned back to her a blank look on his face. It would be rather creepy to see him rather unresponsive, to being hit like that. Oh, but he felt it, it was a solid hit, it made his face go numb. Which was rather the reason his face didn't change at all when she hit him. He let her go for a while, knowing each hit was going to hurt like hell later. Lucky he had packed first aid items for himself and the girls in case. Those should keep his face from swelling or being beaten beyond recognition, though he would have some bruises. It wasn't long before he knew his face had enough. In a split second, Amber would find herself on the opposite end of the fight. Alvin looming over her, his golden hair falling down around his head, looming above her. His light lavender eyes glaring down into hers. A penetrating gaze, yet he spoke not a word, his hands holding hers tightly above her head. He let her take in the situation, she was pinned below him, her legs at his waist.

If he dared he could most likely take her here and now. "This is why I won't take you seriously. Your nothing but a spoiled brat, holding onto to the fact you have brute strength. You use it to bully others, and push your thoughts onto them. You don't seek to hone the strength into something it should be, and waist it. Considering you needed me to stand still to land a few hits what does that tell you of your skill? As it is, Jenna has more potential to be a actual fighter then you do, because she can respond to these things, think, and use her mind in a fight. You, as it is, your worthless, and in reality, you could very well get us killed. Now either you sit back and shut up, or me and Jenna will leave you out here, and you can fend for yourself. After losing to that possessed girl do you think you can find your way back to the village alone? For once think, submit, and concede your loss. I rather not have to explain to Vanessa, Eva, and everyone else that we left you out here to die." Alvin spoke as he held her still, it was blatantly clear by his grip she would not get away. His fingers dug into the ground around her wrists. For some odd reason his tone was not like it was before, it was more like he was scolding her. It must of been quite odd to be scolded by a man rather then one of her sisters. Yet it was quite different then any she would of gotten from her sisters as well.

Amber was blinded by her rage, continued to just pound away at Alvin's face. For the longest time, he didn't do anything. It was as though she had knocked him senseless and he wasn't responded. But she could see he was aware of what she was doing. Why wasn't he doing anything? After a long onslaught, she raised her fist up once more for another hard blow, but as she sent it down, it was caught. Before she could blink, she had found herself on her back, having her arms held down by him. "Shit! Again?!" In the position she was in, she could easily be assaulted by him. She had no way of fighting back. The only thing she could do was try and get out of it. However, she found that she wouldn't be able to. This was just like last time. Everything was like last time. She kept saying she would be different this time. In the end nothing had changed. "Get off! LET GO OF ME!" she cried, raising her voice again. "You think I'm done?! I'm not done at all!" Despite her words, she knew there was nothing she could do against him. All her anger she had been unleashing on him was being spent on her yelling.

Her eyes went up to meet his. Completely unemotional. He just stared down at her, not saying anything. Was he still mocking her? "You're still going to be like that? Not going to do anything to me?! It's a fight! I'd rather you just get it over with instead of this!" It was then that his words kicked in. Her eyes widened as he spoke, her anger calming over a little. Everything he said was like a needle being shoved into her. Of course he had said almost all of this before, but only now was it really getting to her. She thought back to her home in the village, all her sisters. Had she really been that much trouble to them? Her expression had changed significantly, and it looked as though she were still keeping up her tough bravado, while also trying to fight back tears. "F-fine! I give!" She turned her head to face away from him, her body giving up on struggling. "I'm holding up my end..." It was at this point that Jenna had started to come much closer, and she looked ahead, ducking away behind a tree. Another fight? Alvin seemed to have gotten the upper hand again, though Amber looked really uncomfortable under him. She couldn't help but feel a little sorry for her. Jenna wasn't able to hear what they were saying from where she was, but she didn't want to go up now.

Alvin watched her quietly after he had spoke. She had given up completely, which was a bit of a surprise. He slightly shook his head she didn't really understand and he knew it. Though it was true fitting for her to keep up her strong face. Alvin let go of her slowly getting up, grabbing a rock as he got up. He threw it rather hard, he could hear it connect with her forehead. He knew full well who it was it was kind of hard not to. "Come out of there, if your going to try to be sneaky and hide, then lower your ears, they stick out like a sore thumb Jenna." Alvin spoke blatantly pointing out her ears. They were rather hard to hide, and kind of gave her away, since they pointed out. Alvin was already beginning to feel the effects of her hits. The world was beginning to spin around him, the blood rushing to his head. Alvin slowly made his way to the tree where his blades lay. Slowly he moved them and sat down against the tree. "As you said before, Amber I don't want your end of this bet either. There is no point in it, it would be just a useless Trophy on a wall I don't own now and never want to own...." Alvin spoke in a rather calm tone. He wasn't actually talking to her like he had before.

He seemed more calm, and easy with her, after all there was no need to fight for power, or one would think. He had basically proven dominance to the pack. To be to the point he sort of seemed to talk to her kind of like he would to Jenna in a way. It was clear he wasn't meaning anything by his comment, more or less he didn't want her as some trophy on a mantle sort of thing. "I have had enough for today... I am going to rest for a while... Wake me up..." Alvin didn't even get to finish what he was saying before he had fallen asleep. It wasn't that he passed out from pain like he should of. It was more like he had run out of adrenaline and was crashing. This would be a first for both Jenna and Amber seeing him asleep. He had woken up before Jenna before but now he was just there. He seemed rather peaceful, yet there was that feeling that you shouldn't wake him either. Though this was due to the fact he was sleeping while he still held his blades. Never the less it was clear he wouldn't be waking up for a while. His body had expended more energy then it should of in a day. After all he was only human.

Even as Alvin started to get off her, Amber didn't move right away. Instead, she lay there for a little while longer, thinking about what he had said. She couldn't really have been putting them in that much danger right? She was only trying to... Her attention was brought to the pair of ears that stuck out from behind the tree. Jenna. Had she just seen everything that had happened? She didn't want Jenna to see her like this. A soft cry of pain came from Jenna as the rock collided with her forehead, making her fall back. In the process, she had dropped all of the firewood she had gathered. She held her forehead gently, glad she wasn't bleeding, though it was sure to leave a bruise at the least. She glanced over to Alvin, thinking about his comment on her ears. The only times she would put them down was when she disguised as a human to head out of the village for a little bit. As she went to pick up the firewood, Amber had started to get up, dusting herself off. She glanced over to Alvin for a little while, who had fallen asleep by now. She then turned slightly to walk off in another direction. Jenna caught this, and quickly went after her. "Where do you think you're going? Are you in any condition to be heading out right now?" Looking at the bruises on Alvin's face, it was clear this wasn't just a little argument between them. Amber grumbled softly when Jenna came up behind her. She turned her head slightly to face her. "I'm fine. And it's not like I'm going to disappear or anything. Just taking a little walk." She still spoke with a bit of harshness, though she was a lot softer than usual. With that, she headed off, leaving Jenna standing there to let her go.

Since she wouldn't be getting anything accomplished, she decided to just set up the fire like Alvin had asked. She got up all the firewood again, going near to where Alvin was sleeping. It didn't take her very long to set it up, getting a small fire up in no time. From there, there was not much else she could do but go to sleep herself. She lay down near the fire, glancing up at the night sky. Perhaps it would be harder to get to sleep than usual. Amber had gone a good distance from the others, finding herself at a little cliff that overlooked the city below. It was just a good place for her to stop and think. She thought back to life in the village when everything was going just fine. Things were a lot different back then, and so was Amber. She had never questioned her way of doing things. She only thought it was the right thing to do, the right way to protect everyone. She thought she had to be stronger, just like Mom would say. "Mom...is this what you wanted? Am I doing what you wanted me to?" She gave a little sigh as she stood up again, starting to head back. She felt a lot calmer now, so she'd head back. It wasn't likely that she'd run into anything along the way, though Alvin might have said something about her running off again if he knew. It was really late by the time she had gotten back. The fire had nearly died out by now. She rested herself against the trunk of a nearby tree, a little further from the other two. She wouldn't need the fire anyway. Before she had drifted to sleep, she took another quick glance to Alvin. she still had some words to say.

Alvin rested peacefully, unaware of the world around him. He only stirred a few times, as he slept, muttering something or other to himself. He slept though all of it blissfully unaware of what Amber, and Jenna were doing. Alvin had remained asleep though out the night, finding himself awaking to the darkness. For a few minutes he did not move his eyes adjusting to the lighting. He was quite confused on where he was, this wasn't where he thought he was. It took him a while longer till he realized he was holding his blades. Slowly it was coming back to him, they were on the run, and were out in the forest. Looking around he could make out the form which he knew was Jenna. He could see one a bit off and could tell easily it was Amber. Off and alone again, not wanting to get close. He wondered if he had said too much yesterday, though it was the harsh truth. Running head first into a fight was what got them into more trouble then they needed. If she had kept her mouth shut and kept her head low they would still be in town.

Even so, saying that much wasn't what he should do. Yet there was no point in apologizing what was done was done. Alvin slowly moved forward, the sting of his face clear. Her punches were still there, reaching to one of his bags he silently unzipped it. Rummaging though it as quietly as he could he pulled out what looked like a green jello like liquid pad. Popping a hole in it with his finger the slimy substance seeped out. Groaning he rubbed it against his face, the slime seeping into his skin. The swelling quickly faded but the bruises would remained. Snatching the flashlight from one of the pockets of the bag he slowly stood up. He slid his blades back into the position they were when he was walking. Slowly he moved to Jenna patting her head before walking off into the forest. Turning on the flashlight he searched for fresh wood, for a fire. It didn't take him long before he found enough for a fire, heading back he quickly set it up. The light spread out reveling who the shadow figures were, even so he knew who they were without it.

Neater had awoken yet, so it was safe, grabbing one of the other bags, he pulled out a metal stand like for a camping fire, and a pot. He grabbed another bag pulling out a can of baked beans. A rather Ironic thing for him have hidden away but it was easy to make at a camp. He also pulled out three packages of flavored bread. These were his favorite things, easy and light to eat. Slowly he began to cook, what little they had. By the time the food was finished Amber and Jenna were still off in dreamland. Snatching a pan and ladle out of the bag, he proceeded to hit them once. Sending a loud bang though out a the short area, startling birds and animals alike. "Get up you two, time to eat, we need to get moving before dawn is fully up or we will likely be caught." Alvin spoke filling three metal bowls with the beans. Setting them out with the bread he slowly began eating himself. He kept rather quiet, not really starting any conversation after that. It was a bit of a odd silence that should be expected after all they went though yesterday, not to mention Alvin's and Amber's fight.

For the most part, the girls had slept soundly throughout the night, not moving from their spots. Alvin on the other hand had woken up to prepare breakfast while they rested. They wouldn't be sleeping for much longer though. The sound of the pan rang loudly in the area, and was sure to be heard from a good distance in the dead silence. Jenna, who was sleeping so soundly jumped at the loud clangs, feeling as though she'd have a heart attack. Again, she was showing just how bad of a morning person she was. She grumbled as she sat up, feeling just a little dizzy. Her headache from the rock was still bugging her, but thankfully it was starting to die down. "Good morning..." she mumbled groggily. Amber's ear twitched slightly causing her to stir. She looked over to see the fire up again, with breakfast being prepared by Alvin. Even from where she was sitting, she could see the extent of the damage on his face, leaving a good handful of bruises decorating his face. She slowly pushed herself up, stretched, and slowly headed over while Jenna grabbed her bowl of beans.She said not a word as she sat down, grabbing her food and starting to eat. This wasn't the fanciest stuff she had ever had, but it was better than nothing at this point. The odd silence between her and Alvin dragged on, making it awkward for everyone. Jenna felt like bringing something up, anything at all, but she didn't know what good it would do. Instead, she ate her food in silence as well. She had finished up her food before they had, getting one of the bags she was carrying. She found come of the clothes she had bought earlier, going off a bit to change. Especially after that runaround in the sewers, she needed to feel fresh.

She came back not too long after leaving, sporting a cute pink tanktop with a black sleeveless vest, a pair of beige shorts, and the boots she had bought. When she had sat down to join them, Amber got up right away. "I'm going to change." she said briefly. She went into the same bag, taking some time to find an outfit she wanted before heading off. Jenna watched her go off, waiting for her to leave before turning to Alvin. "So what was all of that stuff that happened last night? I come back with the firewood and I see you getting all frisky with Amber?! You seemed to be treating her so nice too! You know how rough you treated me when you tamed me? And all that stuff you made me say? You've been treating her a lot better than with me. You even threw a rock at me after getting what you wanted me to! If you needed privacy you just needed to say so, but even so!" She pouted slightly at him, clearly annoyed. At least she didn't know just what had gone on last night. If anything, she seemed jealous of her older sister. Why did she get to be so friendly with him?

Alvin spoke not a word as he ate his bread and beans. Noting all movements around him, Amber seemed rather reluctant to come near at first. Jenna seemed a bit at odds with it all. He was curious what was eating her. He didn't think he had done anything to anger her. This yet again proved how little he knew of the emotional patterns of a women. It wasn't long before went to leave. He had realized she was changing, yet he didn't quite see why she needed to leave the area, he had seen her naked, and amber had of course. He didn't comment on it though, he didn't feel it right. Though one she came back, he did want to comment on her attire. Not exactly what he would of expected. He thought that the woman at the shop had swayed her into buying it. Though it was kind of cute, he guessed. He didn't even look when Amber left, his gaze avoiding hers at the moment. Yet as soon as she was out of sight he got quite the surprise.

Jenna practically started yelling at him. What she was saying was rather confusing, getting frisky with her? Though as she brought up her taming it did strike a slight bit of a nerve. He pulled his blade and it's sheath from his waist using it to reach Jenna and whack her over the head. Sighting her leaned over the fire, pulling her head closer in. Softly he kissed her bruised forehead. "Jenna, if getting frisky with her, involved my face being pounded into the ground after being cocky and letting her get a free hit to the face, then yes I was. You got hit in the forehead because you tried to hide, were on the run and you doing that isn't the best thing. I intend to attack anything that try's to sneak up on us, I want to be sure I can protect both you and Amber. As for me taming you, remember I wasn't in control of my body. But if you want a gentle taming, we can always do that, after all we are partners after all." Alvin spoke in a calm tone, it was quite gentle. Though by the time he was commenting about another taming he seemed a bit more playful and joking. For some odd reason, he seemed to be a little more cheered up. After all that was the most stimulating thing that had happened since he woke up. He was curious why she was so jealous of her sister, not like there was anything besides a drive for her to put her fist to his face, between them. At least not at this point in time.

Jenna wasn't sure how he would react to it. She had gotten quite a lot of her shoulders, and she waited to see what he would say. His reaction was not what she was expecting at all. "Ah!" She let out a little cry as the side of the blade smacked against her head. Soon, she found herself dangling over the fire, looking nervously up at him. "W-what are you doing?" she paused, feeling him kiss her forehead. she couldn't help but blush slightly at this, but she was surprised to hear what had happened that night. "W-well, it's not like I knew what was happening!" she said, trying to talk her way out of this. Her eyes widened at his last few words. Was he serious? Would he do that for her? "W-would you really do that...Alvin?" she asked, looking quite vulnerable right now. She had easily melted into his hands at this point. She was the happiest she had been in a while, and would have like to stay like this with him for much longer.

"Looks like you two are really hitting it off." Amber had come back from changing, tossing Alvin's clothes to the bags. She was wearing a black sleeveless shirt with a pair of baggy blue jeans. There were some interesting designs on the back, consisting of a heart on the back pockets. Jenna gasped, pushing herself away from Alvin as she fell back against the ground, embarrassed. Amber didn't seem all that amused with her reaction. "Geez, just a joke..." she muttered. She turned her attention to Alvin, keeping up a serious face. She just glanced down at him for a little while, seeing how he wasn't looking up to her. "Well, if you're done we better head off." she said, turning for her bags. Jenna watched her go off, looking back to Alvin. "Um...I think I'll get ready to." she said, getting her bags as well. She grabbed their old clothes, stuffing them in the bags.

It was rather amusing the see how easily flustered Jenna had gotten. He didn't think she was this easy to get going in his hands. This did bring the thought that she might of liked him before they had actually met in full. Where nothing was hidden away, that she was a pokegirl, and he was the son of the a-wall Champion. Alvin wasn't able to reply to her question being Amber had popped her head in at that point. Sighing he wasn't really like she most likely saw him at this point. Trying to woo, her little sister, into bed, that wasn't exactly his intention. After all it seemed more like Jenna wanted to get into bed with him more, then he seemed to her. Alvin didn't make comment to what she said first. But he did agree, with her next comment, it would be best to head out. The sun was coming up now so they best make some time away before they sent out anyone to look for them. They would have to make a large loop around the city, if they didn't they would be caught. Alvin knew the mountain area's to the north side of the city were the best place to hide out. Not to mention that was also the way he felt the secret spot was.

This memory erased was actually quite a pain in the ass. Alvin chuckled a bit watching Jenna scramble. Alvin proceeded to clean up the pan and all the other metal objects, using dirt to put out the fire, and hide any wood. He packed the things back into the bags, and slung his bags back onto his back. "Alright then girls lets be off, we don't need to waist daylight." Alvin said in a cheery little mood, this might annoy Amber a bit. But she was bound to just deal with it, not like there was much she could do about it. After all if she wanted to prove him wrong she would have to be on her best behavior. Alvin waited till they were both ready to go he stated off, he was a bit ahead of them clearing a path for them to follow. There wasn't a whole lot of talking, but the air seemed to be quite lighter.

Amber nabbed the bags that she needed in no time, stopping to watch Jenna as she frantically packed up her things still. Pretty soon, both of them were ready to go. They had both contributed in putting out the fire, as well as anything else they needed to do. Jenna gave him a little smile. "All right! Let's go then. We got to get home as soon as possible." Amber was a little annoyed with how they were both acting so cheerful, especially with everything that had gone on the night before. This time, she chose to not say anything about it, knowing that Alvin was probably going to toss out some witty comment to bug her even more. The group then set off on their trek, hoping to reach the mountain area soon enough. It was still pretty dark out, but the sun was slowly making it's way up from the horizon. As soon as they had enough light, their pursuers were sure to be tracking them down in no time. Amber let out a little yawn. she didn't sleep as much as she would have like since she had been up much later than the other two. she simply followed along in the back as she always did, though she just wasn't blowing her top at this point. Again, there seemed to be an odd silence, but Jenna went ahead to break the silence. "So...just how long do you think it'll take us to get around? I would hope less than a day, despite how big it is. I know that Eva will be worried, though I can't say the same for Vanessa." Amber couldn't help but chuckle as she mentioned Vanessa, but she said nothing more.

Alvin didn't comment on Jenna's optimistic comment as they left. He didn't want to burst her bubble, just yet. They was little chance they would actually find the village. They had no idea where to look, and the village was hidden. After all they had stayed hidden away and safe for who knows how many years now. There chances were extremely slim to none at all. Yet even so he wasn't going to give up even if it took him his entire life he would find the village, and if it wasn't safe, then there would be hell to pay. Alvin knew full well that if something were to happen to it before he got there then.... Then he would never forgive himself, nore would he forgive the human race. Few had ever seen Alvin with a streak of vengeance, but if his personallity was to say anything it was that when vengeance came into play, he would get it even if it meant his death. Alvin didn't speak until Jenna spoke, he knew this was the time to break the news to her. Though she figured she might of figured this out already. "Well it will take at least two days to get around the other side of the city, since we can't go straight though or get anywhere near the city. We have to make a long loop around it, and we should be on the mountain's side. After that who knows how long, all we know is that it is on the mountain's side right? We don't know where it is exactly so the chances of us finding it are... Harsh. So it might be some time before we see the village again." Alvin spoke calmly, it was easy to tell he was bothered by this fact but none the less he moved on. What he said made the air grow thick again, and the odd silence returned.

It was a long while before anyone spoke again, by this time it was a little after mid day, and they had been moving at a steady pace for quite some time. Alvin dared not pull out a watch to find out how long they had been walking. Alvin found himself leading them to a stream, one he had not known existed. This was not a surprise, even though he wandered outside the city there was much that he did not know. "Lets take a rest here, this will be a good place to clean up and rest. Why don't you both take a bath in the stream, and cool off? There's soap and that in one of Amber's bag and don't worry I won't peak. I rather not have both of you wanting to punch my teeth in." Alvin spoke rather forcing that idea on them. He dropped his bags and walked off waving with a smile. He doubted either of them would complain about some rest and a bath, even if it was like this. Alvin moved up stream, following it a bit till he was out of eyesight of where the two of them were left. Splashing himself with the water, and feeling the sing was a bit bothersome. Even so he hopped from the shore to a large semi flat rock that was above the surface. Taking a deep breath he sat down, holding his blades on his lap. His breath slowed and he made not a sound, sort of like he was meditating.

Jenna's heart nearly sank at the comment. "Ugh...so we'll be walking for quite a while. My legs hurt just thinking about. Cue a comment from Amber, but it didn't come this time. She didn't seem to be paying attention to their little conversation either way. She knew as well that it would take much longer than Jenna was hoping to reach the village. She let her fingers drum a little on her arm as they walked, while Jenna tried to keep up her optimism. "Ah...w-well then I guess we can't do anything but press on!" she said. She was certainly trying so hard to be in high spirits. Perhaps that little conversation earlier at the fire had something to do with it. Pretty soon, the group arrived at the stream. It had certainly been some time since the had seen something quite like it. The girls dropped off their bags, and Jenna was already running over to the stream like Alvin had suggested. Amber watched her go off, just about ready to follow her, though she noticed Alvin walking off somewhere. She still had some things she had to ask him, and this looked to be her chance. While Jenna was tossing off her clothes and jumping in, Amber went ahead after Alvin.

Jenna let out a satisfied sigh as she lowered herself in the water. It had been quite a while since she had taken a bath. She was going to enjoy this as much as she could. She just washed herself off, grabbing the soap and applying it over her naked form. From there she just splashed the water over her, watching all the dirt wash off of her. She looked back, expecting Amber to be coming by, but found nobody there. "Eh? Amber?!" Remembering what Alvin told her earlier, she was expecting Amber to try and get at him again.

Amber continued down the path Alvin had gone down, eventually stopping to see him splash some of the water in his face. She watched him for just a bit longer, watching him get up onto the rock, apparently meditating. She gave out a little sigh as she started to head over, choosing not to head into the water just yet. She sat down at the edge of the stream, letting her feet slip in. She wasn't sure if he had already noticed her. Maybe he had and was just ignoring her? "Hey. I've got some things to ask." she said. Her tone was clearly different than usual, much softer.

Alvin knew that Jenna wanted to keep high spirits, but both Amber and him had resigned to search for quite some time. Her own spirits were what she needed to keep up. After all emotionally she was the most unstable one. After all both him and Amber seemed to be of a set personallity. Yet he was oblivious to how wrong he actually was. As he sat meditating he felt the presence of someone else there. He figured it was Amber, he could already tell she was in no mood for a fight. He figured he was going to get some half baked lecture about how he was talking to Jenna. Yet rather she remained quiet for the longest of times. It wasn't till she broke her silence that he knew what she wanted, or at least he thought he did. He spoke not a word or even moved for a short time after. He wasn't ignoring her, not really anyways. It was then he spoke, in quite a odd way. "The Answers you seek lie deep within yourself." Alvin spoke like some high and mighty monk or something. It wasn't long after he found himself chuckling a bit. He slid on the rock where he was facing her. His eyes open now, he was looking directly at her. "What is it you wish to ask? Something about the truth I spoke last night no doubt." Alvin spoke his tone matching her own, he wasn't going to be as crude with her this time. There was no need to be, at least for him.

For the longest time, Amber was left sitting there waiting for him to say something. She tapped her fingers against the ground impatiently as she continued to watch him. He didn't move an inch, just sat there. "Hey! You hear me?" she asked. she wasn't surprised if he was purposely not saying anything to tick her off, but she'd just have to wait. Cooperating with him seem ed to be the only option right now after all. She saw him move a little, figuring he was ready to speak. He did, though in the weirdest of ways. She raised an eyebrow slightly at his odd way of speaking to her. "Pardon?" His chuckling did bug her, and it was one of those times where she wanted to punch him. That wouldn't do her any good here. Her eyes shifted from him for a little while before she looked back up at him. "What you said...was the way I was acting...really wrong?" she said, pausing. She once again shifted her gaze from him. She watched how her feet created ripples in the water. "I'm not looking to trouble anyone, even Jenna. Mom always said I have to be the big sister and protect everyone. It's the only way I know how." Her fingers had found a rock nearby, gently playing around with it in her hand. "Sure, my way of doing things isn't popular with anyone else, but I don't know if I can do anything else. You even said yourself..." She looked up to him again. "...that I don't know how to use my abilities the right way. Then help me!"

Alvin knew she was annoyed with him, for him this was a slight test. If she couldn't keep her cool then talking to her was pointless. Yet he was surprised to hear her speak of her mother. He didn't do or say anything as she spoke. She was clearly down about this, it seemed what he said hit her harder then he thought. After she spoke he lifted Himitsu Yakusoku from his lap and used it as a blunt weapon to reach all the way over to Amber and whack her on her head. Just as he had done with Jenna he found himself doing it to Amber. "First off, don't say something stupid like that again. Not looking for trouble, looking for it is in your nature, it is in everyone's." Alvin spoke pulling his katana back and placing it back on his lap. He sighed shaking his head, she was just as unstable right now as Jenna was. He was believing that the only normal ones in this family might be Vanessa and Eva. "Yes the way you were acting was. Your mother asked you to be a 'big sister,' yet rather then be one you became a bully. You might of intended well, but you took a wrong turn and went from protector to tyrant. She didn't mean for you to become the biggest, or the strongest. What I think she was asking you to do is watch over them. Do what you can to stop fights, rather then start them." Alvin spoke his voice rather narrowed in on her at the last part. He wondered what there mother really wanted from her. It seemed to him this was but was it really? This was something he wasn't used to doing, at all.

"Your first flaw is not believing you can do something else, but in truth you can. As a fighter, you have great natural reflex's, physical strength, and endurance. But if you come against someone who has been trained to fight people who are stronger then they are, you are quite lacking. Your moves are predictable, the variation in your attacks in rather non-existent, and your are easily angered which leads you to be even more predictable and easy to manipulate. I am not a master, but seeing as we are in the same boat, I suppose I can help. But the first step before I can even show you any way to fight, is for you to actually be able to control your anger. You have to figure out in your own heart what it is you want to do. Do you seek power, the strength to over power your enemy's, or do you seek strength to protect those who mean something to you. Heh, im starting to sound like a video game narrator." Alvin spoke in a clear hard tone. But my the end of it he found himself laughing, he did sound like a video game, he was surprised he found himself saying such. It was completely out of character, yet then again his character wasn't exactly the same as it used to be.

There was a little silence after she spoke, though she was brought back to reality when he smacked her on the head with the blade. "Gah! What the hell?!" Of course, anyone might be ticked off if someone did that out of the blue, especially with her confession. She had instinctively clenched her hand in a fist, ready to jump at him, but stopped herself. This only helped to prove that she was quick to blow her top. If she wanted to get any better, she'd just have to calm down. Thinking back, it did seem like she was a bully, especially when it came to her sisters, or even that Ralts girls they ran into earlier. She sighed softly at his comment. "Tyrant huh?" She gently scratched behind her head, a little grin appearing on her face. "I guess so...but even if you say that, I wanted to be strong for my sisters. Being the oldest has so many expectations. I wanted to be someone for them to look up to, someone they knew would protect them whatever way possible. That's why I've been going up to these tamers around the area, telling them to back off. I knew that if they happened to find our village, they'd stop at nothing to get to them. Vanessa even told me..." She paused for a little bit, as though hesitant to speak anymore. "Vanessa even told me that man...tried to forcefully tame her. Because I wasn't there...I couldn't prevent it." She gently punched at the ground, remembering all that had happened that day. "So that's why I went out of the village, to get rid of any tamers that came close."

She didn't know that Vanessa had told him everything when he visited that one day. He would remember that he saw the two of them arguing. "One day I came back, and she insisted I stay home. She thought I would be tamed by someone. But I swore I'd find him, that man, and make him pay." She paused again, regaining her composure. "Jenna's already told me that you're his son right?" She chuckled softly to herself. "Perhaps that's another reason we don't get along too well." She hardly seemed the kind to joke around like this, yet here she was. "But I guess along the way, I lost my sense of thinking. Thinking about my sisters in danger had me going after anyone that got in my way, or pissed me off. I mean, every now and then I'd spar with Jenna. Nobody else really wanted to learn anything, and I wanted her to be strong too." She was a little confused with his video game comment, obvious never playing any. "I...just want them to be safe. I'll do anything I need to do to get better. I want to train with you."

Alvin listened to her as clam as could be. A sense of superiority was there, he was much younger then her but in truth, he seemed to act much older then her. He felt like whacking her again as that grin appeared on her face. Being a tyrant wasn't a good thing at all. Once she had spoken all of her words, he snatched the blade once again and in a flash whacked her over the head again. "Yet you were not strong, you showed them what it was like for someone to give into temptation. From what I have seen you have just been caught up in a vengeful streak, drunk on your one physical strength and luck. What is that to look up to? It astounds me how sweet and innocent Eva still is with someone like you prowling about. Going out there and fighting them has done the exact opposite hasn't it? Now everyone knows there's a strong girl out there, and everyone has a drive to tame you. Because of that, idiots who think they have strength are out there look for them." Alvin spoke in a harsh tone, it was clear he was where the real scolding would begin. A rough look on his face as he raised the blade again whacking her once more. It was apparent that he was going to end up hitting her quite a few times more before this was over with. He shook his head, this girl was as dense as could be. Though it seemed shock treatment worked best with her. "Do not blame yourself for what happened to others. You were not there and you could do nothing. In truth Vanessa was right you should of stayed home and protected your family there. Chances are you would be tamed because you were over confident with your ability's. No matter what, what would you do if you found him? A man who has actually made his living fighting and taming girls. What chance in hell do you think you had?" Alvin spoke his aggression was coming out with each hit, and he seemed to be less rough in how he spoke as it went on. Yet it was clear he was not entirely done with her just yet. Now it was onto the subject of him, himself. Another whack hit home this time he hit slightly less hard.

"Damn straight you lost your way, what did is put the others who strayed away from the village in different. As for me I didn't think this was of impotence, I don't entire know if it was my father. My father has been missing for the past five years, the only idea I have that he is alive is that I get money deposited into my account a few times a year. He went a-wall from the league about nine months before I was born. So in truth I don't know if it was really him or not... Though either way if you find him, let me know, so I can pound his face into the ground, or much rather cut him up." Alvin spoke and whacked her one more time. This time it was clear it was for the fun of it, he pulled his blade back setting the blade back in the lap. He didn't want to keep it within the range of her grabbing. He was sure that she was going to go berserk. He didn't answer her about training with her. He thought that it was quite apparent that he was going to. Though being as dense as she was he might have to say it.

Back
Top Bottom