In Plain Sight (moon/lady)

Tony looked up at steve, shuddering a little at the other’s decision. Even not under, he still liked taking his captain’s orders. Eyes fluttering a little before nodding, looking at loki. “...Kay. I can do that....”He said biting his lip a little, looking a little anxious at the idea, not because he didn’t trust loki, but because he couldn’t help but fight going down, fought long and hard to do so, and even trusting loki the man wasn’t exactly comfortable at having another person witnessing him at his most vulnerable. Swallowing thickly he looked up at loki, absently running his fingers through his hair.”What do you want, loki?”he said softly.

Steve smirked a little as he watched Tony, Loki chuckling a little as he watched Tony, his head tilted before leaning into Tony. "i guess it's okay." Loki murmured. "i mean... he's trying really hard to make this work, the least i can do is try." he admitted, looking up at Tony. "you won't let anything happen?" he was asking Tony to protect him, asking Tony not to let Steve do anything he wouldn't like when he was too far under to protest. "and... will you... take me down? deep down?" he asked hopefully. "i don't want to feel anything for a while."

Tony smiled a little, biting his lip a little, flushing a little as loki chuckled. “he is. We are trying.”He muttered because he was so, so not sure about this. Wasn’t sure if he’d be able to do the second part of this, but he could at least try. “Of course I wont let anything happen. I always look after you, kitten.”Tony muttered before flinching as he realized he’d called him kitten in front of someone else. “Sorry.Sorry.”He sputtered a little, anxious still, to upset with pepper coming to be dealing well with breaking a promise well. Sputtering apologizes before flinching again as he remembered what steve had said about apologizes, that he hated hearing it from tony, because it didn’t seem right to hear it. Swallowing thickly before he looked at loki leaning in to kiss him, simply because he wanted to, and because he wanted to shut himself up. “I can do that.”

Loki smiled a little as he watched the other. "don't call me Kitten." he grumbled as he always did even if he smiled at Tony trying to show him that it was really okay. "it's okay, it's just Steve, i don't mind if he knows. he won't make fun of me." he admitted softly. "Tony... do you need to go first?" Steve asked softly, running his hands down Tony's arms, trying to sooth him. "it's going to be alright Tony. i know your upset. if you don't want Loki to see you, he won't mind." "i really won't. i know how hard it is to give in." Loki promised with a smile. "if you don't want me to see you go into subspace, that's okay." he promised Tony as he nuzzled the others neck kissing him back happily as he melted into the other, submitting easily to Tony. Loki always submitted. though, getting him into an actual subspace usually took work.

“Kay. Steve, he makes a pretty kitten.Mewls like one to.”Tony snickered quietly nuzzling the other, swallowing hard as steve rubbed his hands over his arms, biting his lip a little. “:...No.It’s okay. Really. I can do this...though...going first would be okay.”He muttered, figuring at least he could relax that way, able to enjoy being with the others."I want to be with Loki...don't want to be the one standing in the way of this working..."Tony muttered calming the longer steve rubbed his arms, before looking up at his captain."....can you be the captain? I mean not only will I enjoy it...I think Loki needs to see you can be trusted to take care of him...I mean if he sees his careful you are with me, it'll give him something to start trusting..."Tony Myers overthinking things like he always did when he was upset

Loki blushed brightly at being called a pretty kitty, Steve chuckling. "don't call me that." Loki grumbled, even if he did look rather pleased. "hey. Tony. easy." Steve ordered. "close your eyes and take deep breaths." he ordered softly. "you aren't standing in the way of anything. if you need time, take it. no one here will be upset with you." Steve promised. "this is very new, and change is frightening. you need to calm down a little, alright? that's all. just take deep breaths." he murmured before smiling. "of course i can be the Captain." he agreed, Loki looking a bit interested in that as well. "do you want me to get my suit?" he asked with a smile. "do you mind if Tony goes first Loki?" "no. i think that would be pretty awesome." Loki admitted. "i've never seen someone submit before. i've always wanted to. i bet it's hot." "it is hot." Steve agreed with a chuckle. "okay Tony. strip down and kneel in front of the bed. Loki can touch you if he wants, but you mustn't touch him, understand?"

“I’ll call you what I want to, Kitten.”Tony growled swallowing hard as he did as ordered, closing his eyes. Whimpering quietly as he tried to be calm, but the genius was always so torn up over things, overthinking to much that it was hard for him to simply relax. “....Okay. I can be calm.”He said letting his head drop a little, staring at the floor as he tried relaxing, enjoying the thought of the Captain in the bedroom enough to simply relax completely. “He’s pretty awesome. Better then me. Got this totally awesome Captain Sexytimes thing going on.”Tony muttered even as he obeyed and stripped, kneeling, hands resting on his thighs as he twitched. Whining a little at the order to not touch but nodding.”Yes, Captain.”He said his voice taking on that husky purr that it always did when the captain made a appearance, the good captain’s presence in steve’s normal control the only thing that made tony drop easily and well enough to simply go with it. But he was tense and edgy, for once fighting the captain's influence on his mood

Loki ducked his head submissively, a shiver running down Loki's back. he loved it when Tony growled. "You can be calm." Steve agreed. "i am awesome." Steve agreed as he moved into the closet to pull on his Captain America Suit. Loki grinned a little as he moved over to Tony and started running his hands through the others hair. it wasn't often he got to touch Tony as he pleased he was going to enjoy it. stroking Tony all over and looking up when Capt entered, dressed in Kevlar and spandex, he'd left the Cowl off because he knew Tony hated not being able to see his face or hair. "Such a good boy for me." Steve praised, stroking Tony's hair, smirking down at him as those leather gloves gently tugged on Tony's hair. "Now, what's your Safe-word Loki?" Steve asked, Loki looking startled. "i... Iron Man." Loki admitted, flushing a little. "...wow, Tony. Narcissistic much?" Steve teased affectionately, Loki shrugging. "alright Loki. would you mind going into the closet and getting the Horse Crop?, a length of silk rope, the black gag and the vibrating egg and the butt plug?" he asked, Loki gasping softly, his pupils widening as he realized he was actually going to get to see Tony in subspace. just the thought was making Loki quiver with excitement. he'd always wanted to watch Tony submit. not to him, never to him. but he had wanted to see anyway. he gathered the requested items and laid them out in a neat little row just the way Tony liked it and sat down on the bed for a good view. "oh and Loki? you don't touch yourself at all." Steve ordered, Loki whining at the order even as he nodded. "don't rut against anything either." he ordered, Loki sulking now because Steve had remembered he was the god of mischief.

Tony made a quiet pleased whine as steve stepped back in, looking pleased as the other remembered to leave the cowl off, because it drove him insane not to be able to tell who it was. To many memories of pretending over the years to have the captain, when they were all just a cheap stand in for the real thing. Whimpering quietly as he nuzzling his head against the other’s hand, he moaned quietly. “...I’m not the one who chose it!Anyways, mine’s Spangled, what does that say about you, oh captain, my captain?”Tony whined, he was such a mouthy little brat. “...you don’t have to look so pleased with watching, Kitten.”Tony muttered fighting to stay up with a new person in the room, even if it was just loki. Eyes going to the toys as they were lined up in front of him, he snickered pleased. “You wont be able to trick him as easily as me, LoKitty. He knows just how much you’ll bend the rules without breaking them.And he’s always such a stickler for rules, the good captain is.”Tony talked, rambling, because while he was always a mouthy little shit, it got worse when he was starting to sink.

Steve smirked as he shook his head at the others mouthiness, watching Loki settle into place. "shut up Tony." he scoffed, looking amused as he tightened his hand in the others hair. "your fighting me. tsk. naughty. i'll have to do something about that." he mused as he moved over to the line of toys as Loki grinned and shrugged. it was amusing to bend the rules, to sideline them. and then get punished for it. well, in the bedroom anyway, with Tony. "Steve carefully tied Tony's hands together in a rather peculiar way. they where connected by a line of rope allowing him to move his hands a good few inches apart. each wrist had another line, like reins, which he handed to Loki. "alright. here's the game." Steve purred, smirking. "Tony can touch himself. stroke his cock, pinch his nipples, whatever he wants... but only if Loki decides he deserves to." Steve admitted, Loki looking startled as he was handed the two ropes, a wicked little smirk on his lips as he realized Tony was SO going to punish him for this as he pulled the ropes tight, not letting Tony touch himself, for now. "open." Steve demanded, fitting a ring gag into Tony's mouth so he couldn't talk, but could still moan and whine and whimper unimpeded.

"I thought you liked me fighting?this is unfair to change you're mind about what makes you hot."tony grumbled mak in ng a face as he looked up at him whining quietly as he realized what the game was going to be, having done this with Clint before,he knew just how frustrating it could be. Watching loki he rolled his eyes,watching the godling."just remember it's my turn after this."he warned fighting going down before looking at steve. Clenching his jaw closed for a moment before allowing the captain to fit the gag in place, dark eyes still defiant and bright, definitely going to be fun getting him to relax enough to let go

Steve smirked. "of course i like it when you fight. that doesn't mean i'm not going to punish you for it." he teased as he let Loki do what he wanted with the reigns. "i know." Loki admitted looking even more wickedly delighted. "and i'm sure you'll make me suffer delightfully." he admitted watching Steve press th leather ring against Tony's mouth. "good boy." Steve purred, kissing Tony's temple before smirking as he walked around the other, tapping here and there with the crop, not hitting him, just letting him feel it, making Tony tense and wait, flex those pretty muscles before bringing it down across Tony's ass hard enough to sting. brightly so, but it wouldn't leave anything more than a slightly red mark. Steve didn't like to leave lingering marks on Tony's ass because then Tony would have trouble sitting down. he would have to be careful not to leave any lingering marks that Pepper might see. the last thing they needed was her thinking someone had been abusing Tony.

Tony glared at the godling as he realized just how much the godling was enjoying seeing him like this,so distracted by the fighting that he wasn't even focusing on that he'd been freaking out about this earlier. Simply enjoying it. Whimpering and whining as Steve tapped him lightly he squirmed before smirking as he grew tired with the teasing. As much as he enjoyed it he was to upset and worried about pepper coming to enjoy the teasing to long tonight.tensing as he leaned back against the ropes he jerked them hard grinning g around the gag as his back hit the floor. Having every intention of forcing his captain to punish him.

Loki smirked at the Glare, his eyes glittering with amusement and lust as he watched the other. "oh you naughty little Vixen!" Steve growled as Tony flopped onto his back, nearly sending Loki to the floor. "that is not how good pets behave!" he growled as he brought the crop down across Tony's chest, looking amused as a bright red welt appeared there. he was always very careful to never hit the arc-reactor. he laid two stripes across his chest and another two across his belly and then glared at Tony. "on your knees! Now!" he ordered, gripping Tony by the hair and forcing him back into position when Tony didn't move fast enough, Loki looking quite started as he was handed Tony's ropes once more, his head tilted as he studied Tony, pupils blown wide as Steve struck Tony across the back, more firmly this time. "You don't want to be a bad boy for me, do you Tony? not when we have Loki with us. you don't want to set a bad example?" Steve asked, pausing after he had criss crossed Tony's back, rubbing Tony's balls with the leather flap of the crop.

Tony looked up as steve growled, shuddering, moaning loudly as the crop hit his chest, whimpering as he closed his eyes, dropping all the way, a shuddering mess as he was hit. Scrambling to get to his knees, moaning as the other gripped his hair, looking up at steve with tearful eyes, eyes blown wide as he watched him. Whimpering, his shoulders slouched, utterly feeling badly for misbehaving, whining quietly as he shook his head, moaning as he felt the flap against his balls, looking up at steve with that utterly begging look, needing the other.

Steve smirked as he studied the other. "there's my good boy. how deep are you Tony?" he asked, stroking the others hair now that Tony was down. "such pretty tears you cry for me little Vixen." he murmured, Loki relaxing the ropes so Tony could touch himself if he wanted, looking wide eyed and amazed. he'd never seen Tony cry before. he was. "beautiful." Loki whispered. "do i look like that?" "probably." Steve admitted, not about to own up to having watched Tony and Loki fucking through the video feeds. "You hear that Tony? Loki think's your beautiful. you should repay his compliment." Steve teased as he reached over and unzipped Loki's pants and carefully slipped the other out of his pants before undoing the gag in Tony's mouth. "Go on, thank him properly." Steve ordered, smirking as h watched Loki's hard cock twitch at the promise of a blowjob. "make sure to stretch Loki's pretty ass, we want him to have fun too don't we?" Steve asked with a grin as Loki shuddered and squirmed out of his clothes without being told. eager to have Tony's hands on him.

Tony whimpered, butting his head against the other’s hand, acting like the touch starved vixen that he always was, even with as much as he had sex, he was always eager to be touched, needing touched. Blinking up at the other, eyes wide and deep enough that he was simply quietly happy, the emotions flickering across his features, deep enough he wasn’t aware enough to police the emotions he showed. And while he could touch himself he didn’t, absently touching steve’s leg, finding reassurance in the touch before looking up at loki. Nodding a little, shuddering as he realized what steve meant. “Oh yes, we want him to have fun to.”He said watching the other, looking pleased as the gag was pulled up, squirming up onto the bed, getting comfortable as he settled down between legs legs and lowering his head, before starting a expertly good blow job even as he held a hand out for lube, growling softly in need, having every intention of driving them all insane, putting on a good show for his good captain.

Steve smiled as he stroked the others hair. "that's such a good boy. my good boy." Steve praised Tony as he ran his fingers down the others neck and shoulders, petting him. "what a good boy." he praised again with a smile as Loki stared. "he's so open." he breathed. "he's gorgeous." Loki admitted with a smile as he stared at Tony. "Fuck!" Loki gasped, shuddering as he settled onto his back, spread his legs and lifted his hips, giving Tony much more room to work. mewling as he felt the cool wet fingers pressing against his ass, fingers tangling in Tony's hair as he enjoyed. "just don't let him Cum Tony." Steve warned as he watched, smirking as Loki whined his protest.

Tony whined softly in pleasure as he was praised, shuddering a little at the touch. Laughing around the other’s cock as loki gasped, squirming closer as he worked, rolling his eyes up to look at steve, humming his acknowledgement of the other’s request, backing off after a few minutes, panting as he looked up at steve, even as he played his fingers in and out of loki’s entrance. “Please, cap, please fuck me. I want to spend as much time with you guys as I can. I wont survive Pepper being here otherwise....and make sure I can feel it for awhile.”He demanded softly, needily, knowing he wouldn’t be able to be with either of them until pepper was gone, and it was making him desperate.

Loki mewled as Tony laughed around his cock, Steve chuckling as he watched, examining the pair. god that was sexy. "No.. Tony no... please. Don't stop!" Loki whined, hips thrusting as Tony cruelly pulled away before he reached orgasm. "oh. i'm going to fuck you Vixen." he promised with a smirk as he lubed up the vibrating egg and handed it to Tony, indicating that it was for Loki, to be followed up by the butt plug. which would torment Loki while Steve was busy with Tony. "besides, Pepper will only be here for a few days." he assured Tony. "even you can last two days Tony." he promised with a grin as he flexed his fingers in his gloves. "i'll fuck you so hard you taste my dick." he promised with a grin.

“Don’t worry, kitten. I’ll play with you later. Right now, I gotta make sure my captain’s pleased to. Can’t leave him unsatisfied.”Tony snickered a little shuddering at steve’s promise even as he took the egg and butt plug and settling it into place before moving to his knees, crawling over to see as he shuddered watching the other, eyes trailing over the kelvar and spandex hugging his boyfriends body. “No I can’t. Not with pepper here.”He whined totally regretting this plan of revenge now, before laughing. “Promise?”He said eyes wide as he squirmed, liking the idea of being fucked that hard.

Loki whined again, looking up at Tony with a pout. "so mean." he complained before arching as the remote controlled egg and plug where slipped inside, mewling as he felt the vibrations kick in, wriggling on the bed. "of course you can. and if you can't, we'll send her shopping and have a fuck fest while she's gone." Steve pointed out with a smirk as he watched Loki wiggle and sulk as he was ignored again. "ropes." he ordered Loki who grumbled but picked up the ropes and passed them over to Steve. "promise. pick a position." he ordered, smirking. "and then show Loki how you work yourself open for me. fuck your fingers Tony. make yourself wet and open for me and then you're going to fuck yourself on my cock." he admitted as he sat down in the chair and pulled open his pants and stroked himself as he watched Tony fucking himself on his fingers. he loved making Tony ride him.

Tony laughed softly at loki’s complaint, smirking.”I’m going to be mean all I want, cause you love it.”He smirked a little watching loki for a long moment before huffing, snickering a little.”Well, as long as you have a plan in case it does go wrong.”Tony snickered at the idea of sending pepper out simply so he could fuck before swallowing hard as steve took the ropes, whimpering as he settled onto his back so loki could watch him, shuddering at the orders.”yes sir.”He muttered before starting to work himself over, hips rocking down into his hand as he watched steve, totally focused on giving captain the show of a lifetime.

Loki whined. "i don't!" he protested even if they all knew it was a lie. he was the god of lies after all. "i always have a plan." Steve admitted with a grin. "up to and including the act of drugging her and sending her to Africa." he admitted with a chuckle, watching as Tony worked himself open, Loki moaning as he watched, Steve stroking himself slowly, enjoying himself. "that's enough, get over here." he ordered, unable to take the teasing for much longer. he wanted Tony and he wanted him now. he didn't make Tony fuck himself on Steve's cock though, he just gripped Tony's hips in hands that where so strong and lifted tony on and off his cock, Loki's eyes so wide at the casual display of Asgardian like strength that it almost looked like he was going to pass out. "wow. that's hot. holy crap. ooooooh." he moaned, arching and writhing again when Steve played with the vibration settings.

“...You scare me sometimes, Captain.”Tony teased a little as he moaned working himself open, squirming a little before blinking stupidly at the order, to far gone to process things quickly. This was the best part of any time he spent in subspace, steve got to see him coming completely apart, so far gone that even his over active mind was simply dealing with pleasure instead of giving him ideas. Crawling over to his captain he groaned as he moved to straddle the other’s legs, moaning as he was lifted and fucked, whimpering at the other’s show of straength, hands resting on steve’s shoulders, fingers tight in the leather of his outfit, totally focusing on watching steve’s face that he was ignoring loki for the moment. Simply aware that the godling was losing it on the bed, tony was utterly focused on the man who’s cock he was riding. He loved and cared for loki, but it was only steve would owned his heart and soul so much that he could shut out the rest of the world simply by being near tony. And that’s what scared tony really about trying this, because he was so scared of fucking up, of making loki feel inferior and lost, when he saw just how completely tony had allowed steve to consume his attention.....not that he had ever really had a choice, from the moment they’d met, steve rogers had owned tony stark on a level that few had ever seen....and it was what pepper hated most about the super soldier. So this, now that they indeed were fucking instead of working around it like the last time pepper had been in town, was going to be hard.

“Steve...”He muttered whimpering, because even if he found the captain a kink on a level that it was a fetish, he never forgot that he was a person to, that captain rogers was his steve, the compass by which he set his heart, the way he judged right and wrong. “Steve...”He moaned as he came, painting that stars and stripes on the other’s chest with come.

Back
Top Bottom