Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Melody of the Wild Dance - Hellsing (Jikkah/DarkMudkip)

After a little chat alone with Integra the next day, and under a contract bound in literal blood that Aellai could no longer be a national security threat and that she was to bring no harm to England and her people or the Hellsing organization, Alucard, Clementine, and Aellai were sent off on their next assignment: clearing out a hospital that had been overrun by ghouls and finding the source of the issue. Aellai drummed her fingers against the bulky computer she carried around, something that looked like only the military could get their hands on. "I've already gotten into the security cameras on all six floors, there are absolutely no survivors, and no sign of the vampire who created all these ghouls." She said, sitting out on the steps in front of the hospital, keeping Alucard and Clementine up to date with what she saw. It was mostly for the other humans inside though, for both Clementine and Alucard had exceptional sensory skills that helped them get the lay of the land. "Hang on." She frowned and typed a command into the computer. "It would seem there is a seventh floor, but most of the cameras have been disabled, and from what I can see, there's not a single ghoul up there, which is a little odd." She chewed on her nail, looking for a blueprint of the hospital just incase there was something she overlooked, which she rarely did, but it didn't hurt to be careful. She now bore the Hellsing coat of arms, but it was only the shirt, and she didn't even bother to wear it properly, using it as a jacket instead of the intended shirt.

((Whenever you'd like~))

"Shood we go taek a look?" Clementine asked. Alucard shot another ghoul and looked to her, "Ladies first." He said. Clementine made a face and made her way towards to stairs

Aellai was scanning though the screens on her computer when something caught her eye. "Scripture pages?" She frowned softly and zoomed in on the paper nailed to the wall. "Why would there be scripture pages nailed to the wall..?" She questioned softly, nibbling her thumb nail.

Aellai leaned in closer to her computer screen, frowning as she switched to the cameras outside the hospital. Did one of the men forget their gear? No. Her thoughts were cut short as a blade pierced through the screen of her portable computer, going through her stomach easily. Her eyes widened and she ground her teeth, glaring up at the approaching man. "Who are you?" She inquired, grabbing the handle of the blade and pulling it out from herself and her computer, hand smoking as it touched the Holy Blade. "You don't smell like a human, not entirely." Blood spilled from the wound in her stomach as she stood, placing a hand over it.

"I am Fad'r And'rson. An' I'm here te kill ye. No hard feelin's, lass." The tall blonde Catholic stated, readyin another blade.

((Worst Anderson ever, ohmygod Dx ))

((Just be an over-religious, zealous bastard douche!))

Aellai scowled softly. "Clementine, darling, do me a favor and pick my computer up on your way out." She said, making no move to fight him. Not yet anyway, but she wasn't the best fighter. Sure she had supernatural strength, but that doesn't mean she uses it.

Aellai got the feeling Alucard knew this man would somehow be there, but right now it didn't matter. Drawing her gun, she pointed it at Anderson. "Yeah."

Anderson prepared two blades, forming a cross with them, "Prepare te die, heathen!"

((M'wifeIwillgladlytradeyouAndersonforJanIamsobadwithhim Dx ))

((Are you okay with playing Jan though?))

"Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potters vessel. Be wise now therefore, ye kings. Be admonished, ye judges of the earth. Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the son lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, though his wrath be kindled but a little." Alexander let out a grunt of a laugh as he pulled his blade from the ground, taking a stance and charging. After the next few minutes there was no word from Aellai, but the sound of heavy footsteps did sound just down the hall from Alucard and Clementine.

"Aellai? Aellai!" "Pay attention, we have a guest." Clementine looked to Alucard, who was rather calm; but Clementine was distraught

A whistling noise sounded in the air before a dark object hit the wall behind Alucard and Clementine: Aellai's head. It was pinned to the wall by a Holy Blade, scripture pages nailed to her eyes. "And here I thought Hellsing didn't recruit such weak, pathetic creatures into their ranks. But a monster is as a monster does; one down, and two to go." The man stepped into view, a blade in each hand and a grin on his face.

Clementine looked upon this man with wide eyes before looking back at Aellai's head, "You...cut off her head..." She muttered. Alucard smirked, "Perceptive little thing..."

Alexander grinned more. "Aye, and the same fate awaits you and the hellish brute behind ye." He said, glasses flashing as he approached the two.

Clementine made a face, "Well, if I kno' Aellai well anohf, dhat's step one te kell har. But ye stehl need te do steps two t'rough ten."

(( (*゚▽゚*) I made a funny...))

Alexander stopped and tilted his head, but nothing happened. "Is that supposed to scare me, lass?" He asked. "Your futile attempts to keep yourself alive are useless, lay bare and let God judge thee for thy time has come." He said, then started forward in a run.

"I guess I don' knoh har well anouf...!" Clementine squeaked and moved to try and get Aellai's head while Alucard pulled out Cusull and Jackal, firing at Anderson

((Yeah~ She'll pop up eventually~))

Anderson grinned widely as Alucard shot at him, feeling the bullets tear through him, his own blades sinking deep into Alucard's shoulders.

Clementine hissed as the holy objects burned her but se managed to get her friend's head from the wall. Blood spilled from Alucard's mouth as he pressed both guns to Anderson's chest and fired.

Anderson fell backwards and landed on his back, unmoving, and his blades still stuck in Alucard's shoulders.

Aellai's head sat in Clementine's arms, blood dripping from her mouth and the stump of her neck, golden eyes dull and lifeless. Anderson's hand twitched before he rose to his feet, wielding the Holy Blades once again against Alucard. "Is that all ye've got?!"

"We're just getting started." He replied darkly. Clementine looked down at Aellai's head and bit her lip before rushing off to find a safe place to hide until Alucard was done with this psycho priest.

Back
Top Bottom