Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Melody of the Wild Dance - Hellsing (Jikkah/DarkMudkip)

Aellai pressed Jackal a bit more firmly against her sternum, at the same time her other hand threatening to slip past his belt, and into his pants. She never took her eyes away from his, her hand slowly traveling up so it cupped his cheek gently. "Now why would I choose to spend the night alone?"

Aellai could tell she was peaking his curiosity, a soft noise vibrating from her throat as she tested the shark infested waters, slipping her hand inside his trousers and fondling him. "And why is that?" She asked in a purr.

"Mm, sounds naughty~" She said, now beginning to slowly push Jackal away from her chest, hoping to move closer again. "Why don't you try it~?"

Aellai hated to beat around the bush, and she was growing more and more frustrated by the moment. For a split second her lips tugged into a slight scowl before she knocked Jackal away from her chest, grabbing his collar and yanking him down into a heated kiss.

((Exactly as planned~~))

He returned the kiss, gloved hands gripping her hips and pressing them hard to his. Clementine peeked into the room and her eyes widened, face flushed. She didn't mean to spy, she just wanted to know what they were talking about. She left silently, embarrassed and flustered

Aellai closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of him being rough with her, tangling her fingers through his hair and pushing his hat off, all while pushing him backwards so he was against the wall of the room.

((Aw yiss~))

Aellai easily slipped out of her dress, letting it fall to the ground before kicking off her heels, fingers fumbling with the buttons on his shirt, deepening the kiss.

His fingers ghosted over her body, with just a flick of his wrist, her bra was unclasped and therefore tossed away. He groped her gently at first to get general idea on how she liked it.

Aellai made quick work of his coat and shirt, pulling back slightly so she could speak, panting softly. "Screw the foreplay, just fuck me." She growled softly.

A feral grin spread across the length of his face, "A woman who knows what she wants. You don't see very many of you anymore~" He stated, removing his trousers swiftly before moving her up against the wall he was on before. Without warning - and without care - he pushed into her swiftly and began to move at a rough and hard pace

Aellai gripped his broad shoulders, opening her mouth to expose sharp fangs, a strangled moan leaving her lips as she hooked her legs around his hips, eyes closing partly in pleasure.

He kept a firm hold on her hips as he moved, pushing deep into her. He made no noise, there was no need for vocalization of pleasure for him.

Aellai leaned forward and licked his shoulder, letting her breath come out in soft puffs against his cold skin, her own cold flesh pressed against his. Closing her mouth around the junction of his neck and shoulder, letting her teeth scrape lightly against his flesh, but not enough to draw blood. Soft noises of pleasure sounded from her every so often, her nails dragging down his back and drawing blood.

He continued this pace for what seemed like hours, a pressure he recognized as his climax closing in on him. He moved harder, faster, wanting to finish quickly

Aellai moaned once again, her own climax hitting her mere moments before, but since he didn't seem to have finished yet, she didn't complain, moving her hips with his and biting lightly at his neck, the temptation of feeding becoming so overwhelmingly intoxicating that she nearly sunk her teeth in too deep, drawing blood this time. When the blood met her tongue her eyes flashed with feral hunger and she tempted fate by bitting down a bit harder, gripping his hair and giving a hard tug, trying to get at more of his neck.

((Oh. Oh no. That's a bad. Don', don' do dat.))

Alucard gripped her throat, forcing her to release her hold on his neck as he fprced her head back against the wall, "I don't think so."

Aellai flashed a grin at him, her teeth stained with his blood. "You'll have to forgive my rudeness, I simply couldn't help myself." She cupped his cheek, licking her lips. "Do forgive me, Alucard-sama~ I didn't mean to be a bad girl~"

He made a low noise before thrusting one final time, releasing inside her. He took a deep breath before smirking at her, "I don't forgive so easily, girl."

"I'm afraid I can only learn by a strict set of rules, perhaps it would be best if you were to punish me, and please, don't be too gentle..~" She purred, hand trailing down over his chest and stopping over his navel.

Alucard chuckled, finding her more amusing by the second. Without warning, he moved away and dropped her, gathering his clothes and redressing, "There's a spare room down the hall, you can bunk with your friend, Clementine."

Aellai grunted softly as she hit the ground, watching him redress with bored eyes. He true oh did grant her a wonderful time, even if it was fleeting. "You're a cold man, Alucard." She said, standing and redressing herself. "But your I guess you can't expect a beast to be humane." She said, sweeping a hand through her hair before stopping at the bottom of the stairs. "Let's do this again sometime." She said, and then was gone up the stairs.

Back
Top Bottom