Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Melody of the Wild Dance - Hellsing (Jikkah/DarkMudkip)

Milana felt his manhood brush her special bundle of nerves, and a loud moan was pulled from her throat, her face flushing dark red.

She clawed weakly at his back and moved her hips a bit faster, feeling her climax creeping up on her.

Milana trembled beneath him, tilting her head back with her mouth open in a silent moan, her climax crawling closer and closer before finally hitting her, making her arch her back and moan, gasping weakly as she rode out her orgasm.

Pip froze and yanked out of her quickly before he released inside her, gnashing his teeth together to silence his roars of bliss

She panted heavily, finally relaxing against the bed as she tried to catch her breath, head still buzzing from both the alchohol and her orgasm.

Milana gently wrapped her arms around his neck, closing her eyes. "I love you, Pip." She murmured without realizing, already starting to drift off to sleep.

Milana leaned up to kiss him, groggily though deeply, before resting her head back on the pillow, falling into an alcohol induced sleep.

Pip laid next to her and slept through most of the night before his internal alarm clock woke him. He moved carefully and cleaned up, dressing her gingerly in a near-by night gown before fixing his clothes and leaving silently

Milana woke nearly an hour after Pip had left, her head throbbing as she sat up, groaning softly. "My head.." She rubbed her temples, then perked slightly. "Pip..?" After reciving no answer she laid back down. "Why did I think he was here..?" She muttered to herself.

Back
Top Bottom