Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Melody of the Wild Dance - Hellsing (Jikkah/DarkMudkip)

DarkMudkip

Cluster
Alucard sat in his large, luxurious chair - his throne - in the darkness of his chamber. It was silent, just the way he liked it. Though, he would admit, he was dreadfully bored. He had been sitting there for a long time, it seemed, with nothing to do but watch the dust that floated around within his field of vision. He wanted something to entertain him, something to keep his mind and hands busy. At this point, he didn't even really care what it was Sir Integra made him do, so long as it was something.

Slender fingers tapped away furiously at a large keyboard, the woman sitting behind the computer - makes that computers - was small, but had a huge grin on her face. She hit one more key before leaning back in the chair she was sitting in before stretching. "All done~" A thick Greek accent carried on her words, a hand being pushed through short, thick black hair. She stretched out her legs and placed her bare feet on the table top, glancing over her shoulder with gleaming good eyes. "You're awful quiet today, Clem." She remarked.

A knock at the door reverberated through the dark room, a voice following shortly after. "Sir Integra has informed me of your next assignment, and wishes to speak to you right away." It was Walter, his voice as clear and confiedent as ever.

Clementine looked up with almost startled blue eyes, train of thought violently derailed. She made a noise and pulled her platinum blonde hair together before letting it fall all the way down to her waist, "Sorry," She mumbled, a small Scottish accent hanging light in her voice, "I wus thinkin'..."

A wide grin spread across Alucard's face. Finally. He stood and strode up the stairs, opening his door and stepping out, "Thank you, Walter." He replied, heading off to see what hos master wanted of him.

"Oh, well anyway, I finished my last job of the day, it was a little hard to break down the fourth firewall, but I did it." She sounded excided, and why wouldn't she be? She had just hacked the New England's Government, causing the State to be in an eternal crisis and allowing many minor vampires to rein terror while the Government tried to clean up the mess she had made. "Well, if you want you can go feed, you probably won't be bothered for a while." She waved her hand and pulled up a new tab on her computer, going to the most popular news site.

Sir Integra sat at her desk, hands folded neatly and pressed against the ridge of her nose, a cigar hanging from her lips as she awaited the Hellspawn who served her.

"I'm fine, really...but sohm fresh air would deu me sohm good..." She said, moving to the door, "Dohn' deu anythin' teu stupid, aye?"

Alucard phased in from the shadows and stood before Integra, grinning his usual grin, "You rang?"

"Hmph, look at you lecturing me like you're some kind of role model to be looked up to." She said, but was barely paying attention, instead, she was watching her work take its toll; already there had been ten attacks and three ghouls had to be put down.

Integra took a quick drag on her cigar before blowing the smoke into the air, fixing her eyes on Alucard. The vampire loomed over the desk like dread itself, but it brought her no discomfort. "The lone terrorist that has been attacking governments across Europe, and this time, they left a trail." Pushing forward a stack of papers - one she was sure the vampire wouldn't read - she continued. "They've been traced to an abandoned shipping yard, but the search only got a reading on a fifty mile radius before their entire networking went offline. They've been known for aiding vampires, but nothing else comes up on the terrorist. They've assigned us the task of dispelling the lowlife - deamed to be an immortal due to how long these occurrences have been going on, but I'm apprehensive." An almost teasing smirk crossed her lips. "How about you sniff them out?"

Clementine only rolled her eyes and left, taking a stroll to try and clear her mind. Something felt so very wrong; she could feel it in her gut. Something was going to happen, but she didn't know what.

Alucard bowed almost sarcastically, "It would be my greatest pleasure."

Integra made a soft noise, putting the cigar between her lips. "Get on it then." She said, crossing her legs.

Aellai was resting her eyes, listening to the news from across the room, sprawled out on the couch. She hummed softly and chewed lightly on an unlit cigarette, but she didn't even smoke. She got the distinct feeling she was being watched, but simply shrugged it off, thinking of the next way to get a cheap thrill. She just wanted to feel something.

Aellai stretched and turned over to try and get comfortable, running a hand through her thick locks. Tonight something was off. She could smell it on the breeze that came through the small window. "Hm." She frowned softly and sat up giving the air a small sniff before swinging her feet over the couch and onto the floor. Was Clementine back already?

Aellai made a soft noise, getting to her feet and listening intently for the sound of Clementine's foot steps, but she heard nothing, a frown tugging at her lips. "Hm.."

Aellai scowled when his scent hit her nose, noting the scent of death that traveled with the overwhelming scent of blood. Why was another vampire straying so close, usually only stragglers wandered so close before scenting her and turning tail, but this one was making a B line for the small building she was staying in. "Tch." She moved over to her computers and typed in a code waiting a moment before the screens went blue, wiping the harddrives before moving back to the couch and plopping down, waiting to see just who had the nerve to wander into her home away from home. Picking at the baggy, long sleeved shirt, she crossed her legs and waited patiently, using a single can't to nibble at her tongue. Perhaps this vampire would entertain her.

The door opened and Alucard stepped in calmly, gun in hand but not brandished. His eyes were shielded by his circular glasses so they were unreadable, but he had a slightly amused smirk on his face

"Oh dear, it seems I didn't lock to the door, clumsy me." She said acting surprised when Alucard entered. "Is there something you need, kinsmen?" Gold eyes met the circular glasses, tracing over the bridge of his nose and down to his lips. "Perhaps you're here for a drink, blood always is such a hard smell to cover." Standing up, she moved over to a mini fridge where a few blood bags lay, grabbing two and closing the door.

"How kind of you to offer. Unfortunately, I'm not here for a bite to drink." He replied, "You've been rather naughty, you know. Clever, but naughty. But, you goofed and left a trail for me to follow." His glasses flashed as he grinned.

"Oh?" She tilted her head slightly, pursing her full lips and shifting her weight from foot to foot. "If you're referring to the blood bags, I assure you, they're only old ones that were going to be thrown out." She said, and she played the victim perfectly; but she knew this man was much more than just a vampire, she could smell it on him and it made a chill run down her spine - it was something she hadn't felt in such a long time. "And if I've been naughty, are you going to be the one punishing me?"

"Oh but of course." A soft sound sounded as she drew the wicked looking Harpe from its sheath. "But only, if I'm allowed to show you just what I can do." She purred softly, holding the blade out in front of her, a glint of amusement in her eyes. "That's quite the piece." She noted, nodding toward Jackal.

"Why thank you~ I'm quite proud of it. It's my favorite little human toy. I'm sure you'll find out why soon enough." He remarked

"Oh I can't wait~" She purred back before moving forward with unnatural speed, something only a vampire would be able to do. Bringing her blade up, she moved to swing at Jackel, not wanting to be shot with such a large gun.

Alucard smirked, keeping his grip firm on Jackal as he smacked her adorable little blade away. He pointed the gun and fired a couple rounds, hoping for some kind of challenge

Aellai allowed her blade to be thrown across the room, her lips tugging into a small smile as she substituted her razor sharp fingernails for a blade, dodging the first few rounds, but being grazed on her left shoulder, blood splattering his face and the wall. "Oh dear, who's going to clean this up now?" She asked going for his throat.

Back
Top Bottom